6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Haha I think I joined after I got my last BFP as I was worried about cramps as the cycle before I had a MC but I had a healthy boy he's almost 3 :)

I have a 28 day cycle but I ov'd early my last ewcm was 17th April and we bd on the 15th and 17th. From the 18th I've had cramps most days and back ache from 3dpo. I've not been on the pill since April 2009 and we use condoms but thought we would start on no 2 :) the back ache I can't say I noticed before and my right boob is killing, it feels like its on fire, this only started today and is def not something I have experienced since I was last pregnant but I don't remember when def wasn't my first symptom as that was back ache 2 days before AF and with the mc the back ache was my first symptom then too.

I POAS yesterday eve so not first wee and it was a clear BFN :-( can't believe CD1 isn't until 4th may that's ages away. I seem to have longer after I than before!

Boo

Hiya ladyk...sounds like a long wait ...I think I'm a day befor or after that day aswell...I'm going to start testing in 5 days...I'm now opking (as they CAN -not always pick up hgc) until af to see if I can track any changes...it will give me a good indication too...
(Hopefully :) )
The burning bb feeling...I think I recall someone on here had that once..and I "think" they was pregnant too....but don't quote me I may be wrong lol....defo a sign I'd say but don't listen to me I don't want to get your hopes up love...
Really hope you get you bfp ok.:)
I think petz on here is 28 day cycle too (again don't quote me lol) my memory can be shocking somedays lol
Are you going to test again tmr?
:) :) :) xxx

Think I'm going to leave it as long as I can and as close to AF being due. I've ordered some clear blue digital to save the eye squinting lol my oh doesn't get the faint line is pregnancy if it did come back + so the digital will be for him, ill use a cheapie first as don't want to waste one. My BFP was 12dpo and it was super faint and only 2 days before AF so I think I'm a later shower if I do get a + I feel different but I think it's cos of the ttc bit! So I need to occupy my time hmmm

I cld cry. Obviously my hcg hasnt gone up or frer wld b darker. My bloodtest said hcg was at 3 on wed which is not preg. But these frers keep pickin it up!! Wth!

Attachments

• IMG_20130426_185210.jpg
    IMG_20130426_185210.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 10
These cannot b evaps..pics were takin within 5min of peein..

Attachments

• IMG_20130426_185858.jpg
    IMG_20130426_185858.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
I almost find this cruel..:( I know I have hcg of 3 doc says not preg but have had 3 frers says pregnant...im sooo confused..just wish the lines wld stop comin and af wld start or at least the line wld get darker. '(

The only difference in the tests I took on wed amd the test I took this eve was wed was a frer 6days sooner and today was a 5 days sooner and I didnt hold my pee for more than half hr to an hr. Cant hlp it. I been peein like crazy!

mommaplus, Try to hold out for two days to let hcg double. For me on a FRER when it picked up at 7 dpo it was very faint. Took another 8 dpo in the morning with FMU an it was even lighter than the afternoon pee on the 7 dpo. The line didn't start getting a nice solid line until about 11 dpo. (I am pretty sure I implanted at 3 dpo) so say I did, I had 3 hcg at 3 dpo, hcg doubles every 48 hours the first few weeks. So at 5 dpo I would only have 6 hcg. At 7 I would have 12 (which I didn't quite have since at 8 dpo is when I had 12). Just give yourself some time I know it's hard but best advice I can give. Also up until about week 7 I had cramping similar to that of AF cramps that went on and off. Minor but there. It is normal due to the uterus expanding.

mommaplus, Try to hold out for two days to let hcg double. For me on a FRER when it picked up at 7 dpo it was very faint. Took another 8 dpo in the morning with FMU an it was even lighter than the afternoon pee on the 7 dpo. The line didn't start getting a nice solid line until about 11 dpo. (I am pretty sure I implanted at 3 dpo) so say I did, I had 3 hcg at 3 dpo, hcg doubles every 48 hours the first few weeks. So at 5 dpo I would only have 6 hcg. At 7 I would have 12 (which I didn't quite have since at 8 dpo is when I had 12). Just give yourself some time I know it's hard but best advice I can give. Also up until about week 7 I had cramping similar to that of AF cramps that went on and off. Minor but there. It is normal due to the uterus expanding.

Wow...thank u sooo much. Ur words r definately encouraging. :) im gona wait til sunday or monday and test. Thank u...

I tested this morning (at 9dpo) and got a faint positive from a FRER with FMU:happydance:, it showed immediately and was pink too, I tested again 4 hours later and BFN! :dohh: soooo I tested once more this evening with a FRER Gold Digi and it said NO with a ? ....... :dohh::dohh::dohh::growlmad: :nope: trying to figure it out here ....but clearly the only thing to do is go buy more tests because I'm all out! Ahhhhhh! Ordering them online will take far too long.... Has anyone had this happen and end up really being preggers???!

I tested this morning (at 9dpo) and got a faint positive from a FRER with FMU:happydance:, it showed immediately and was pink too, I tested again 4 hours later and BFN! :dohh: soooo I tested once more this evening with a FRER Gold Digi and it said NO with a ? ....... :dohh::dohh::dohh::growlmad: :nope: trying to figure it out here ....but clearly the only thing to do is go buy more tests because I'm all out! Ahhhhhh! Ordering them online will take far too long.... Has anyone had this happen and end up really being preggers???!

Wow...what dpo are you again lol sorry I forget :)

Edit: derrr I didn't seethat lol...9dpo I see now...haha haa.....:)
Ok I'd defo see what tmr brings love...test again...or even leave it another 48 hrs and see if you get another pink line...do you have any ic's....this would be so much cheaper to use...I use the 10 miu's they are so much more sensitive they would pick up a positive early on...
The digi may not have picked it up bc they are 25 miu...so that might be why you got a bfn with them-the fact tha a frer has picked it up is good news love so in my opinion I would defo leave it till 11 dpo now and use a low miu (like 10 miu) to test again...if a frer picked it up at 9dpo then a ic should defo pick it up by then and be a much pinker line too..:)
Good luck love :) let us know how you do ....

Yesterdays test.. doc said neg on wed w a hcg of 3 miu..this isnt an evap..test still wet..takin 5 min after peein..so ladies b ware of the frer! Line was def pin k just not so much in pic

Attachments

• IMG_20130426_082357.jpg
    IMG_20130426_082357.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 9
Yesterdays test.. doc said neg on wed w a hcg of 3 miu..this isnt an evap..test still wet..takin 5 min after peein..so ladies b ware of the frer! Line was def pin k just not so much in pic

Mommaplus how many frers have you tried love? Is this from a different packet?
Have you tried buying frer from different shop?
I'm sorry you feel like this...:hugs:
How many dpo are you now?

I am 12 dpo..and all the pos frers were from dif pack..the first two were from a six days sooner and the one from yest was a five days sooner..this oic will show u the pink.I took in natural light

Attachments

• IMG_20130427_092219.jpg
    IMG_20130427_092219.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 8

I am 12 dpo..and all the pos frers were from dif pack..the first two were from a six days sooner and the one from yest was a five days sooner..this oic will show u the pink.I took in natural light
Yes there is a little something in this pic...
Hmmmm I'm confused too love...:wacko:
Ok so I would go to gp if no show from af....it's very strange that frer from different pack doing this aswell...I've never heard of frer letting anyone down love....barbs may be right it could be a chemical or something...I hope not tho :hugs:
I can see why this is all playing mind games with you I'd be the same too love.
Defo a return to gp is on the cards here.i would show him your tests- I mean they can't all be wrong surely.
Sorry your going through this I hope your can get some answers soon :)

Thanks for the response! MamaPlus that is very similar to my BFP yesterday on a FRER, I'm trying to hold off til tomorrow or Monday ahhhhh. Good luck !! Go back to the dr !!!

TY ! Uhhhh just took my 1st of today lol....BFN! :( why does it have to be so dam confusing!! I had spotting 3 days ago.... If that was implantation bleeding would that give me enough hormone to test by now? I got a faint BFP the day after spotting.... Now nothing ...sooo weird .

Right 10dpo, not POAS since 8dpo. Bb still sore today so two days of sore bb.

Roll on 7 days to test :-/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->