6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

https:////s1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag83/ladykbee/?action=view¤t=null_zps9053971c.jpg&evt=user_media_share

//s1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag83/ladykbee/?action=view¤t=null_zps9053971c.jpg&evt=user_media_share

Boo.com I cannot share pics (I'm rubbish) from my I phone and have no Internet :-( x

Ladykbee, go on send reply(not the quick reply) and above where you type is lots of little icons, click the paperclip next to the smiley face and it will take you to another page to upload your pic, close the page your done and write your message and send, pic should be attached x

So day 3 of sore BB's I POAS today and this is the test after it dried but line could be seen before, so...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 11
So day 3 of sore BB's I POAS today and this is the test after it dried but line could be seen before, so...

Awww ladyk this is defo a bfp if ever I saw one...you have a lovely pink line there.....
Congrats love h&h 9 months to you and babba....:happydance:

:) :) :) xxx

Awww ladyk this is defo a bfp if ever I saw one...you have a lovely pink line there.....

I'm actually in shock, I think it's going to take missed AF to confirm eeeek I'm excited :) x

I'm actually in shock, I think it's going to take missed AF to confirm eeeek I'm excited :) x

Looks like a defo line! Co grats .
I know what you mean I have been like that too...
Try not to do your own head in now by testing testing testing till then lol...I'd wait for no show with af now as some tests altho they state they are a certain miu they can actually have lower miu's than stated(this is good) but the test lines can go weaker and cause confusion sometimes....
Massive congrats to you ladyk...how long have you been trying for?
:flower::flower::flower:

This is actually my first cycle ttc so I'm very lucky, last time it took 5 months then mc then a month so was thinking maybe it would take a while we only bd twice this cycle because of work.

Next test I do will be sat with a digital, my line today looks like the line I had with my little boy two days before I was due. My cycle seems to have changed at some point as when I was ttc I o on cd19 with a 33 day cycle and this time cd 12 with a 28 day cycle x

Well-it's 7dpo over here today....and I've caved....I tested this morning and got a bfn :( booooooo...lol
I knew that was going to happen anyway lol
There was a brief moment where I thought I saw a faint line but I told myself nooooo...if your squinting a and tilting this stick to see a line the there is no line ha ha haaa -chuck it away woman!!! Ha ha haaaaa.
Plus side temp has risen very sharply this morning too....I got 99.086 ...nice high temp I'd say...now flaming well stay there I say lol :)
Going to opk again tonight...been doing this for 3 days now....I hope I start to see that line getting darker and darker as from today :)
Fx.
Symptoms:
(Now I promised I wouldn't do this to myself this cycle) lol
Tender bb
A wee bit crampy...3days now
Pangs in lower region...again 3 days now.

Been having these dreams about being pregnant...this is bad bc I had therapy when I was a child about dreams ( I used to have awfull night terrors)
And I was taught to reverse my dreams....blah ...so the opposite of what I'm dreaming lately means I am not pregnant...:(
Lets hope that theory sucks and it's not true eh lol.

So how is everyone today? Good I hope...hope your having a great Sunday...I have my lovely lil niece coming today...she's a lil terrer lol but I love. Her to bits and my lo is very excited she's coming....
So guess what ill be doing later tonight...yah you guessed it- putting my house straight again after shes gone lol :)
...hope everyone has a good day :)

This is actually my first cycle ttc so I'm very lucky, last time it took 5 months then mc then a month so was thinking maybe it would take a while we only bd twice this cycle because of work.

Next test I do will be sat with a digital, my line today looks like the line I had with my little boy two days before I was due. My cycle seems to have changed at some point as when I was ttc I o on cd19 with a 33 day cycle and this time cd 12 with a 28 day cycle x
:happydance::happydance:
Good idea about the digi love...
Wow first time love...:thumbup: :happydance:
Sorry to hear you went through all of that last time...:hugs:
I bet your over the moon there arnt you lol
I love that first day with a bfp it's soooo exciting isn't it :)
You gotta show us your digi when you do it.yah :)
Well you make sure you take it easy from now ok...get them feet up love have a nice relaxing day...make the most of that little extra help...I know it's hard with a lo...:)

Mommaplus how you holding up love? Hope your ok :flower:

Thank u for asking..:) im ok..just ready for nxt cycle..I tested again this mornin at 13 dpo, and kine looks lighter than two days ago..:( im thinkin chemical..I shld had nice dark kines by now if I were progressing..first kine was at 7dpo and have had lines ever since..but today is def more faint..how r u? Were u at in cycle??

Attachments

• IMG_20130428_063152.jpg
    IMG_20130428_063152.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11
Well-it's 9dpo over here today....and I've caved....I tested this morning and got a bfn :( booooooo...lol
I knew that was going to happen anyway lol
There was a brief moment where I thought I saw a faint line but I told myself nooooo...if your squinting a and tilting this stick to see a line the there is no line ha ha haaa -chuck it away woman!!! Ha ha haaaaa.
Plus side temp has risen very sharply this morning too....I got 99.086 ...nice high temp I'd say...now flaming well stay there I say lol :)
Going to opk again tonight...been doing this for 3 days now....I hope I start to see that line getting darker and darker as from today :)
Fx.
Symptoms:
(Now I promised I wouldn't do this to myself this cycle) lol
Tender bb
A wee bit crampy...3days now
Pangs in lower region...again 3 days now.

Been having these dreams about being pregnant...this is bad bc I had therapy when I was a child about dreams ( I used to have awfull night terrors)
And I was taught to reverse my dreams....blah ...so the opposite of what I'm dreaming lately means I am not pregnant...:(
Lets hope that theory sucks and it's not true eh lol.

So how is everyone today? Good I hope...hope your having a great Sunday...I have my lovely lil niece coming today...she's a lil terrer lol but I love. Her to bits and my lo is very excited she's coming....
So guess what ill be doing later tonight...yah you guessed it- putting my house straight again after shes gone lol :)
...hope everyone has a good day :)

Sorry lol..I just saw this. Lol 9dpo? I hope u get ur bfp..u truly deserve it..can u post ur pics of the tests u take? Wld looove to see...have a great day and best of luck..I will stalkin half the day as usual..lol..im due for af tomorrow so I guess I just hope it hurries or I wake up w a nive dark bfp!

Mommaplus how you holding up love? Hope your ok :flower:

Thank u for asking..:) im ok..just ready for nxt cycle..I tested again this mornin at 13 dpo, and kine looks lighter than two days ago..:( im thinkin chemical..I shld had nice dark kines by now if I were progressing..first kine was at 7dpo and have had lines ever since..but today is def more faint..how r u? Were u at in cycle??

Ohhhh I'm really sorry this is happening to you...it sucks big time.
:flower:

Ahhhh I'm a big ditz...I wrote 9 dpo and I'm actually 7 dpo ....had to edit that other post girls...so no your not going mad you did see 9dpo at first lol.....
Derr I'm such a Dinny ha ha haaa

Ahhhh I'm a big ditz...I wrote 9 dpo and I'm actually 7 dpo ....had to edit that other post girls...so no your not going mad you did see 9dpo at first lol.....
Derr I'm such a Dinny ha ha haaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"