6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Mommaplus05 I'm sorry why isn't it easy and straight forward your test were looking great :-/ did the doc have any reason why? That's how mine was when I had a mc that the lines started to get lighter and them AF came a few days after :-( x

Well-it's 9dpo over here today....and I've caved....I tested this morning and got a bfn :( booooooo...lol
I knew that was going to happen anyway lol
There was a brief moment where I thought I saw a faint line but I told myself nooooo...if your squinting a and tilting this stick to see a line the there is no line ha ha haaa -chuck it away woman!!! Ha ha haaaaa.
Plus side temp has risen very sharply this morning too....I got 99.086 ...nice high temp I'd say...now flaming well stay there I say lol :)
Going to opk again tonight...been doing this for 3 days now....I hope I start to see that line getting darker and darker as from today :)
Fx.
Symptoms:
(Now I promised I wouldn't do this to myself this cycle) lol
Tender bb
A wee bit crampy...3days now
Pangs in lower region...again 3 days now.

Been having these dreams about being pregnant...this is bad bc I had therapy when I was a child about dreams ( I used to have awfull night terrors)
And I was taught to reverse my dreams....blah ...so the opposite of what I'm dreaming lately means I am not pregnant...:(
Lets hope that theory sucks and it's not true eh lol.

So how is everyone today? Good I hope...hope your having a great Sunday...I have my lovely lil niece coming today...she's a lil terrer lol but I love. Her to bits and my lo is very excited she's coming....
So guess what ill be doing later tonight...yah you guessed it- putting my house straight again after shes gone lol :)
...hope everyone has a good day :)

:) :) :) xxx

Sorry lol..I just saw this. Lol 9dpo? I hope u get ur bfp..u truly deserve it..can u post ur pics of the tests u take? Wld looove to see...have a great day and best of luck..I will stalkin half the day as usual..lol..im due for af tomorrow so I guess I just hope it hurries or I wake up w a nive dark bfp!

Hiya mommaplus...yeah I'm actually 7dpo...I wrote the wrong number lol....
So af is due in 7 days....
My ic's are still negative but ill post my opks ...:)
Hope your pg get darker bfp over af :) however if not at least you got a clear answer as to what's going on and you can crack on with a brand new cycle love :)

Ok well she has arrived LOL! CD1 for me hoorayyyyyyy (stab) lol.....

I am in between the following: going hardcore this month with all my lovely pills and remedies and lots of sex
OR:
binge drinking, binge eating, and taking up smoking again?

which one are you rooting for LMAO - jk!!

Let the countdown to O begin! Cycle #9 - has a nice ring to it.... NOT lol

Hey Hun!!!

I'm sorry you got AF. And I'm happy you can now move on!!
And I thing MODERATE booze & food is OK :D

Yep. Cycle #15 has a nasty ring to it too :( and my RE says 18 we would be more concerned. Great. :(

Ladies I'm trying to catch up with all the posts but so much has gone on. I was really bust house hunting yesterday. Not sure if we found one we like or not yer.

Had my appointment Friday. And as predicted she said what happened to us is not abnormal. Chemical miscarriage. She thinks its positive that I got pregnant. So plan is 3 more months for IUI & if no success we meet again. She marked in Clomid for third month in case I want to get more aggressive. I hope it doesn't get that far.

6 DPO today & I tested. Hehehehe. Bfn of course.
I don't feel awesome about getting pregnant on our own. It feels like that would have to be a miracle.

How are you ladies doing this lovely Sunday? I'm watching Cori Street & then I have lots of chores and shopping to do.

Meg I added you to Pinterest! I plan to make some of my recipes today :) some spicy lentil soup and shopping for ingredients for later this week. Quick weekday recipes.

Nat how are you feeling?

I am going to catchi up now on my reading. Your posts that is!

Ahhhh I'm a big ditz...I wrote 9 dpo and I'm actually 7 dpo ....had to edit that other post girls...so no your not going mad you did see 9dpo at first lol.....
Derr I'm such a Dinny ha ha haaa

7 dpo...how exciting..I soooo hope u get ur bfp..u having any symptoms? Mine deal is more than likely a chem but only major symptom I have notived this cycle is a lot of cramping off and on. Yesterday my cervix and left tube or ovary hurt..pinching pulling pains and cervix left like it was throbbing. (Like wen u hit ur finger w a hammer) lol..my cervix was low and squishy til about 7-8 dpo then it raised high and got slightly firmer..im eagerly awaiting af to start my new cycle..im confident that my nxt cycle will b the one. :)

Ahhhh I'm a big ditz...I wrote 9 dpo and I'm actually 7 dpo ....had to edit that other post girls...so no your not going mad you did see 9dpo at first lol.....
Derr I'm such a Dinny ha ha haaa

7 dpo...how exciting..I soooo hope u get ur bfp..u having any symptoms? Mine deal is more than likely a chem but only major symptom I have notived this cycle is a lot of cramping off and on. Yesterday my cervix and left tube or ovary hurt..pinching pulling pains and cervix left like it was throbbing. (Like wen u hit ur finger w a hammer) lol..my cervix was low and squishy til about 7-8 dpo then it raised high and got slightly firmer..im eagerly awaiting af to start my new cycle..im confident that my nxt cycle will b the one. :)
Lol your funny :) ( finger hammer thing) lol
Oh I hope it is the one next cycle for you it's good that your confident love...I always have to remind myself that we can't let it get us down as this causes hormone imbalances and that fecks everything up...
The throbbing thing you sAy about...that must be very confusing for you...you stay strong tho ok:thumbup:

Ok well she has arrived LOL! CD1 for me hoorayyyyyyy (stab) lol.....

I am in between the following: going hardcore this month with all my lovely pills and remedies and lots of sex
OR:
binge drinking, binge eating, and taking up smoking again?

which one are you rooting for LMAO - jk!!

Let the countdown to O begin! Cycle #9 - has a nice ring to it.... NOT lol

Hey Hun!!!

I'm sorry you got AF. And I'm happy you can now move on!!
And I thing MODERATE booze & food is OK :D

Yep. Cycle #15 has a nasty ring to it too :( and my RE says 18 we would be more concerned. Great. :(

Ladies I'm trying to catch up with all the posts but so much has gone on. I was really bust house hunting yesterday. Not sure if we found one we like or not yer.

Had my appointment Friday. And as predicted she said what happened to us is not abnormal. Chemical miscarriage. She thinks its positive that I got pregnant. So plan is 3 more months for IUI & if no success we meet again. She marked in Clomid for third month in case I want to get more aggressive. I hope it doesn't get that far.

6 DPO today & I tested. Hehehehe. Bfn of course.
I don't feel awesome about getting pregnant on our own. It feels like that would have to be a miracle.

How are you ladies doing this lovely Sunday? I'm watching Cori Street & then I have lots of chores and shopping to do.

Meg I added you to Pinterest! I plan to make some of my recipes today :) some spicy lentil soup and shopping for ingredients for later this week. Quick weekday recipes.

Nat how are you feeling?

I am going to catchi up now on my reading. Your posts that is!
Yaye heya barbs...yeah Im Ok now I think...althoe I got this wave of sickness last night...it goes with the pain...but on the mend for sure now...:)

Kinda guessed you been a busy bee this weekend...what with house hunting it must be tiring too...hope you get that dream house soon barbs...

That's good news about your plans over the next 3 cycles with iui...lets hope you don't need it tho .fx.
I'm glad they are still willing to help you and dh barbs...and a plan is good it gives you both something to look forward with...a sense of purpose too your dreams...
Hope your having a good weekend too...:thumbup:

Hey girls..im gona post this pic..sorry the bottom ones r dry and yellow..ewwe..but my first test is at the bottom..hopefully u can see in the oics how my line was good and pink then starts to fade as u get to top pic. Yup im waitin on af. Guess its chemical..'(

Attachments

• IMG_20130428_085048.jpg
    IMG_20130428_085048.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 14
Heres an invert. Pics suk

Attachments

• IMG_20130428_091000.jpg
    IMG_20130428_091000.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
This was this mornin..super faint slightly pink..

Attachments

• IMG_20130428_091253.jpg
    IMG_20130428_091253.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
This was last thurs..I think this one and last one shows better..but u can bisible see its not darker and thats a bad sign...

Attachments

• IMG_20130428_091603.jpg
    IMG_20130428_091603.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
Well af just got me. '( I guess this is cd 1?

Ugh, that sucks mommaplus- sorry to hear this.
However at least you have answers now...looks like you had a chemical love...I'm very sorry for this hope your ok.:hugs:
So cd1 it is then...
Do you take anything like extras to help with fertility?
I'm on 1 spoon of honey in mornings untill ovulation-( to help boost cm and volume)
On maca x2 daily
Prenatals
Hope you get your true bfp this cycle mommaplus :flower:
Now I think you deserve something nice for yourself tonight...treat yourself love.

I've been watching your updates momma... Sorry about your cd1. I second the treat yourself idea! GL and baby dust in may!

However at least you have answers now...looks like you had a chemical love...I'm very sorry for this hope your ok.:hugs:
So cd1 it is then...
I'm on 1 spoon of honey in mornings untill ovulation-( to help boost cm and volume)
On maca x2 daily
Prenatals
Now I think you deserve something nice for yourself tonight...treat yourself love.

Thanks. :) and no im only taking prenatals..so 1tsp honey? This cycle I think will b better..wont have any more chemicals from the bc in my system..hopefully we can all get our bfp's... I need to do my meditations to. Helps relax the body so it can work properly. So can I stay on this thread in the ttw? Even though im on cd 1? I wld like to stay w u all..:)

So cd1 it is then...
On maca x2 daily
Prenatals

Thanks. :) and no im only taking prenatals..so 1tsp honey? This cycle I think will b better..wont have any more chemicals from the bc in my system..hopefully we can all get our bfp's... I need to do my meditations to. Helps relax the body so it can work properly. So can I stay on this thread in the ttw? Even though im on cd 1? I wld like to stay w u all..:)
Ohhhhh of COURSE you can stay with us love :flower:
That's what we are all here for...to support each other and help with anything at all lol
Yep 1teaspoon of honey is good for cm...it makes it's as best it can get and increases volume...so those little spermy suckers have less excuses to reaching their target lol
It's got to be pure honey tho-nothing added nothing taken away.
Meditation eh...sounds good...I've Tried this a few times but I'm a worrier so I kind of found myself fighting the worrys running around my sieve of a brain instead of clearing my thoughts ha ha haaa...so it's no good for me really...however it's been a while since I tried it again I might have to try this next time I get five moments to myself.
How many (roughly) days cycle are you then?
Do you opk?- this is EXCELLENT for pin pointing o...I don't know how I did it befor opks...:)

Lots of baby dust to you mommaplus...fx for your bfp this cycle ok.

So these are my opks so far...tonight's is looking promising....:happydance:
This is my experiment to see if opks pick up any changes to contribute to a possible bfp on pg test befor end of cycle....fx
I also poas an hour ago now and I got a tiny bit excited for about 3 milli seconds...I thought I saw a faint line on a pg test but when I went into a different room I could see plain as day it was just a indent....boooo :(
Upside- it's only 7dpo so lets see what the next week brings Instead.:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 9
And momma05 sorry cd1 came :-( if uve just been pregnant ur chances of conceiving this month should be higher so baby dust to you xx

Ooooh so what do the opks do? Can they detect pregnancy too? x

It's been said that some woman it can work yeah but some it dosnt.
I'm opking to see if it works...i spose it won't work any quicker than a pg test can..but It can give an indication ...not only that I don't want to pee on all my tests lol( even tho I have 70 of the lil suckers this cycle) pmsl
If you got one to hand you may have a blaring positive as your are preggers :)
Not to worry if its not tho like I said it only works with sometimes.
Lol It helps doing the opks as I can't wait till 10 dpo to test ha haaa...the last couple of cycles I've tested from early and by the time your in last final days befor af it can be quite emotionally draining and af seems to be even more of a bitch when she comes than ever lol

So cd1 it is then...
On maca x2 daily
Prenatals

Ohhhhh of COURSE you can stay with us love :flower:
That's what we are all here for...to support each other and help with anything at all lol
Yep 1teaspoon of honey is good for cm...it makes it's as best it can get and increases volume...so those little spermy suckers have less excuses to reaching their target lol
It's got to be pure honey tho-nothing added nothing taken away.
Meditation eh...sounds good...I've Tried this a few times but I'm a worrier so I kind of found myself fighting the worrys running around my sieve of a brain instead of clearing my thoughts ha ha haaa...so it's no good for me really...however it's been a while since I tried it again I might have to try this next time I get five moments to myself.
How many (roughly) days cycle are you then?
Do you opk?- this is EXCELLENT for pin pointing o...I don't know how I did it befor opks...:)

Lots of baby dust to you mommaplus...fx for your bfp this cycle ok.

Im def gona try the honey!!. Ad for my cycles I am pretty regular..this past cycle was only 27 days but prolly cut a lil short due to bc pills...I am a regular 28 day cycle w ovulation on day 14.. I usually have txt book ewcm on day 13-14..(this past cycle was day 11 or 15:pills im sure) I used to use the o prodictors but found myself not needin them..I have terrible ovulation pains normaly .they get so painful it makes it excruciating to do "the duty"..usually mild cramping on day 12-14 then on 14 I cant move..there is usually a two hr span that im hunched over in pain....I conceived my other kids on 1st or 2nd month ttc..but im older now and have endometriosis so it may b difficult..plus I have a chronic prob w my left tube..its like a twisted noodle always inflamed...so got my finders crossed..ohh and I always wld meditate..help coax the sperm to the egg and calmly nestle were it belongs..lol I just pivture the process in my mind immediatly after we bd. ')

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->