6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hello everyone - wow it was a busy weekend for postings!

Sorry about AF Momma... but you are in good company :)

I am on CD4 today... I have a feeling that this Maca may be extending my cycle but I am still going to start the OPK on CD10 just to be safe. I better order some today since I am out....

Trying to feel positive about this month but I dont feel positive or negative - I actually dont feel either lol - just going to do my best and hope for the best :) It doesnt help me to be so tragically disssapointed when AF shows... I tried hard this month not to be and despite being three days late I still was more OK with it than usual... I will try to be in the same mindset this month too. Hopefully I can get lots and lots of BD'ing in and make a good go for it lol.

How is everyone today? Interesting progressions on your OPK Nat...

Hey Meg,

How was your hiking? Gorgeous weather eh?

I'm not sure how Maca would affect lengthening your cycle. Most woman say it shortens it by 2 days & they ovulated a couple days earlier. You can do a bit of readying but maybe your body just did some thing different. DON'T stop Maca! Keep on it ;) It's so good for you. And a lengthened LP is good - it means if you get pregnant you'll sustain your Progesterone for longer. So don't get concerned!
I'm still taking Maca - religiously - every day. Plus I have so much more energy!

All you can do is hang in there & hope for the best. Remember I'm on cycle #15 and so I know how you're feeling. Some months/weeks/days I feel more optimistic than others. Some days I can't do anything but wallow in my self pity.

I am 7dpo today & tested w/an IC - negative. :p
I have more coming tomorrow - & some 10miu. If I'm being honest with you ladies, I don't think I'm going to get pregnant any time soon on my own. So while I have some hopes for this cycle, I don't think I'm pregnant & just can't wait to jump back on the IUI band wagon.

Nat - your LH level's will go up/down all cycle so remember that. What's a tip off is if you get a VERY positive OPK like when you Ovulate & it's towards the end of your cycle. Mine were VERY VERY positive when I was pregnant. And when I had my HCG shot.

FX

Momma I am so sorry you got AF. I know the frustration you're going through.
I had the same experience on Cycle #1. Man - I can't imagine - if I had a viable pregnancy Cycle #1 I'd have a baby in my arms today. :(

Hang in there & stay w/us - it's great support here :) xo

Nat - What's this about honey increaseing CM? Never heard of it.

I take Fish Oil every day & that increased my CM for sure!!!

Hello everyone - wow it was a busy weekend for postings!

Sorry about AF Momma... but you are in good company :)

I am on CD4 today... I have a feeling that this Maca may be extending my cycle but I am still going to start the OPK on CD10 just to be safe. I better order some today since I am out....

Trying to feel positive about this month but I dont feel positive or negative - I actually dont feel either lol - just going to do my best and hope for the best :) It doesnt help me to be so tragically disssapointed when AF shows... I tried hard this month not to be and despite being three days late I still was more OK with it than usual... I will try to be in the same mindset this month too. Hopefully I can get lots and lots of BD'ing in and make a good go for it lol.

How is everyone today? Interesting progressions on your OPK Nat...

Add me to your Pinterest too! You can find Me I bet ;)
if not I'll PM you my full name.

Hey Meg,

How was your hiking? Gorgeous weather eh?

I'm not sure how Maca would affect lengthening your cycle. Most woman say it shortens it by 2 days & they ovulated a couple days earlier. You can do a bit of readying but maybe your body just did some thing different. DON'T stop Maca! Keep on it ;) It's so good for you. And a lengthened LP is good - it means if you get pregnant you'll sustain your Progesterone for longer. So don't get concerned!
I'm still taking Maca - religiously - every day. Plus I have so much more energy!

All you can do is hang in there & hope for the best. Remember I'm on cycle #15 and so I know how you're feeling. Some months/weeks/days I feel more optimistic than others. Some days I can't do anything but wallow in my self pity.

I am 7dpo today & tested w/an IC - negative. :p
I have more coming tomorrow - & some 10miu. If I'm being honest with you ladies, I don't think I'm going to get pregnant any time soon on my own. So while I have some hopes for this cycle, I don't think I'm pregnant & just can't wait to jump back on the IUI band wagon.

Nat - your LH level's will go up/down all cycle so remember that. What's a tip off is if you get a VERY positive OPK like when you Ovulate & it's towards the end of your cycle. Mine were VERY VERY positive when I was pregnant. And when I had my HCG shot.

FX

Hey Barb!

I follow you on pinterest now too! Love your display pic haha - your hubby is cute!!! :)

Maybe you are right re my cycle - maybe it was just a weird month! we will see I guess..... :) I will keep on trucking.

I will keep taking the Maca every day yup - along with EPO and materna - BUt i often forget to take the Maca twice so I have to get better at that I think.

I think its good you are eager to get back to IUI - you may be right that thats how it will happen for you but hey you never know - you seem to be in a better place right now and I am glad - I am trying hard too... if you can do it I can do it - we are in this together! LOL

In the great words of someone I know named Barb, 7DPO is still very early lol

Hahaha I love how you often remind me of my own words, Meg. I need that :)
I know eh? I think 11dpo is the most accurate time but I"ll keep testing :D
I have on woman who get positive's at 6dpo. DAMN THEM! :D

It's OK - I take SO much suppliments I end up forgetting too. And I some times only take my one dose of Maca - You can only do your BEST. Long as you're 80%, you're doing a good job :)

I am feeling MUCH more positive these day's & not trying to dwell on the miscarriage. It is what it is. you know? I just have to keep on trucking along too!

And like you say - we're here for one another & it holds so much value to me! I'm glad I found you ladies <3

Thanks re: hubby - he's a cutie pie for sure LOL!!!! He's funny.
I like to be a goof. And he's always goofy.

Hey barbs...the honey?
Well I remember waaaaaay back early in this thread(I think nimbec said it)
Honey with cinnamon....I googled this and pure honey is supposed to be good for cm...I take one teaspoon daily from cd1 till I ovulated(no point after that)...I don't bother with the cinnamon bc it's rank lol...but the honey on its own is much tastier...(even tho I gag EVERY time I swallow it lol)
Ok so it's meant to increase cm and I have found this works well...however since starting the maca it's increased even more so I'm not sure if its the honey in my system doing its job or the maca really has increased it...

Re:opk's...thanks for that barbs...I'm half expecting it too be weaker again tonight...ill be opking in about an hour so ill probably post the results again...
Hope you had a great week end girls...yes it has been very busy here hasn't it..I've felt like miss guru lol
Happy to help tho...:thumbup:
Weekend shift lol

Hey meg...I still feel so bad for your bfn...I'm glad your trying to stay positive tho...:flower:

Do you know what...you girls are really lovely...I've been reflecting today and the support you two have given is amazing...I'm so glad to have found you two...you are great friends and I love that I have seen over the time how close you have both got even tho you have never met...I am blessed to have found you both and I just want to express my thanks to you for all your inspiring support so far...:flower::flower::flower:
Thankyou. :)

:) :) :) xxx ( soppy get ain't I lol)

Hey Nat!

I didn't know that honey can do this. I take fish oil capsules that benefit your brain & your joints & baby's brain when it develops AND it increases your CM so I just stuck with that!
This cycle was super weird & got some EWCM at odd times but not even sure it was good or not so I dunno. My body wasn't working normal this time around. But last month I got LOTS of EWCM! So hurray!

re: OPK's definitely dont get stressed over it oK? It fluctuates but if you're at 13dpo & get a very positive - I'd test with a FRER or smth! Anyway I have a bunch of IC's coming tomorrow :dance: so I can test every day! I won't have any for tomorrow morning.
ALSO if you have a v.v.faint line on a pregnancy test, the OPK wont' pick it up. It will pick it up when your test is more obviously positive. Keep this in mind :)

Nat, I"m glad we've provided some great support to you. And it's great to find some buddies on line for this kinda thing. The rest of the world doesn't 'get it' & we need to be amongst ladies who "get it". And obviously we've clicked so it works. I've seen many ladies come & go & their time is up once their pregnant. But I hope we can all be with each other through out the WHOLE journey.

Nat - how are you feeling today? When do you see your MD?

Hey barbs...the honey?
Honey with cinnamon....I googled this and pure honey is supposed to be good for cm...I take one teaspoon daily from cd1 till I ovulated(no point after that)...I don't bother with the cinnamon bc it's rank lol...but the honey on its own is much tastier...(even tho I gag EVERY time I swallow it lol)
Ok so it's meant to increase cm and I have found this works well...however since starting the maca it's increased even more so I'm not sure if its the honey in my system doing its job or the maca really has increased it...

Re:opk's...thanks for that barbs...I'm half expecting it too be weaker again tonight...ill be opking in about an hour so ill probably post the results again...
Hope you had a great week end girls...yes it has been very busy here hasn't it..I've felt like miss guru lol
Weekend shift lol

Hey meg...I still feel so bad for your bfn...I'm glad your trying to stay positive tho...:flower:

Do you know what...you girls are really lovely...I've been reflecting today and the support you two have given is amazing...I'm so glad to have found you two...you are great friends and I love that I have seen over the time how close you have both got even tho you have never met...I am blessed to have found you both and I just want to express my thanks to you for all your inspiring support so far...:flower::flower::flower:

Nat you are the sweetest. I am very grateful for your friendship too! I went the longest time without anyone to talk to about this stuff and you ladies are better than ANYONE i know in my personal life... which is pretty amazing. Its such a great, supportive and hilarious girls - never any judgment which is very refreshing!!

And thanks re the BFN.... Its going to happen eventually :)

Hey Nat!

I didn't know that honey can do this. I take fish oil capsules that benefit your brain & your joints & baby's brain when it develops AND it increases your CM so I just stuck with that!
This cycle was super weird & got some EWCM at odd times but not even sure it was good or not so I dunno. My body wasn't working normal this time around. But last month I got LOTS of EWCM! So hurray!

re: OPK's definitely dont get stressed over it oK? It fluctuates but if you're at 13dpo & get a very positive - I'd test with a FRER or smth! Anyway I have a bunch of IC's coming tomorrow :dance: so I can test every day! I won't have any for tomorrow morning.
ALSO if you have a v.v.faint line on a pregnancy test, the OPK wont' pick it up. It will pick it up when your test is more obviously positive. Keep this in mind :)

Nat, I"m glad we've provided some great support to you. And it's great to find some buddies on line for this kinda thing. The rest of the world doesn't 'get it' & we need to be amongst ladies who "get it". And obviously we've clicked so it works. I've seen many ladies come & go & their time is up once their pregnant. But I hope we can all be with each other through out the WHOLE journey.

Nat - how are you feeling today? When do you see your MD?

Ahh major thanks for info with opk's barb :thumbup::flower:
It really helps...I can walk away from the confusing stuff but you can bet your bottom dollar my mind is racing as to what the heck it means sometimes...like i say I'm a typical worrier so even tho I walk away I'm still scratching at my head about it lol...
I was defo in the que for slow brains pmsl :wacko: (maybe even at the flaming front...and if I wasn't I defo pushed in for first place lol)

Your are right only people like us gals "get it"....it's a shame bc even tho I talk to others about oH and I troubles they nod like they understand but they defo don't...even my friends in the past have been ignorant as they only got to be around a man that feckin sneezes and they up the duffers...ha the beyatchz lol only jk...

Yeah I'm feeling great today.thankyou....went for more bloods today...got to phone through tmr to get results -hope they come back ok this time.then i had a wobbly moment earlier..went for a nice walk with the lad and I had to get home rather quick as I felt soooo weird...needed to lay down QUICK!!!

Been VERY hungry and tired today...hummmm?
I've had thoughts of peanut butter on toast today aswell ....( I HATE peanut butter).... However I ate this in abundance with lo whilst preggers....NOT looking to much into it tho...can't have anyway-got none in lol

Can I ask what's MD?...

Hey barbs...the honey?

Weekend shift lol

Nat you are the sweetest. I am very grateful for your friendship too! I went the longest time without anyone to talk to about this stuff and you ladies are better than ANYONE i know in my personal life... which is pretty amazing. Its such a great, supportive and hilarious girls - never any judgment which is very refreshing!!

And thanks re the BFN.... Its going to happen eventually :)
Awe thankyou meg ...:flower:
I remember how I felt so alone...walking around heavy hearted...had no one to talk to (that could understand ) for such a loooong time...
Even tho there are probably millions of women out there like us I still felt as tho it was personal to me-you know?
I always got on with it-like you do...and I prayed soooo hard...
I even found myself alone one new yrs eve befor my lo watching all the sky lanterns in their thousands coming towards me and I stood and made THEE biggest wish from the bottom of my heart for a chance to be a mommy...a yr later I let one off with my thankyou back but that void I once felt is back and it's unbearable sometimes...I just KNOW I was put here to "do my job" and be a great mommy...I just feel I'm being robbed of that some days...I am SO great full for my lo don't get me wrong but I just feel so guilty that he has no one to grow up with or play along side with that I'm letting him down...
I can't bare to think its gonna take another 7years...well I'm NOT going to let it this time lol
Wow...shoot-I've wrote a darn essay again ha ha haa...sorry meg...my lil fingers are exhausted here pmsl...I don't even relise I'm doing it he he hee....
Anyways hope you had a great weekend...

:) :) :) xxx

Hiya shey -welcome love....what cd/dpo are you ?
Tell us about yourself :)

Ooh edit::: I see your 6dpo there lol...
And sheena.....my oH mums called that's...it's a very rare but very lovely name...:)
So what cycle are you on love...

Hi ladies..thought I wld ck in...') how was u alls wkend? Mine was busy. Lol I stained the devk and shampooed the carpets. Fixin to start wrkin on the pool gettin it ready to open. :) today is cd 3 for me. Very heavy! Omg. And cramps. Blaaa. My kids been excited its been warm out they love it! Me n my husband booked a trip to bahamas is june for our anniversary..yay! Hope u all r doin well, lets get our bfp this month!

Hi ladies..thought I wld ck in...') how was u alls wkend? Mine was busy. Lol I stained the devk and shampooed the carpets. Fixin to start wrkin on the pool gettin it ready to open. :) today is cd 3 for me. Very heavy! Omg. And cramps. Blaaa. My kids been excited its been warm out they love it! Me n my husband booked a trip to bahamas is june for our anniversary..yay! Hope u all r doin well, lets get our bfp this month!

Hiya mommaplus...glad to hear your weekend was a good one love...
Re: the cramps...oh yeah I love them cramps-NOT!!!
Hope they ease off soon...
Ok so I been thinking about what you said about the endo and painfull o and how this can make "doing the deed " somewhat painfull for you....well I get painfull o pains too so I can totally understand how this can hamper the joy in the bd-ing...as if it can't be stressful enough sometimes eh? :)
Well when I was buying my pg tests and opks last week I literally stumbled across these insemination home kits....I just wonder if this might be of interest to you that's all....I totally get that takes the fun right out of it but I'm thinking of your pain...I know how bad this can be some cycles...some worse than others some cycles eh?
So if you interested amazon( the U.S site) sell these...I'm thinking you can enjoy the bd-ing whilst its not painfull and the days that it is this might come in handy...
Bahamas??? Oh you lucky lady...sneak me in your suitcase would ya love? :thumbup: lol
Dreaaaaaam holibob I'd say...hope you both have a fantastic time...:flower:

Hi Girls!

OK my day is a shit show so I'm sorry this will be short - off soon for a home inspection & I'm going to possibly buy a home!

I totally caved & bough FRER haha! 8dpo - & bfn :(
I'll post my shots soon. Hope you ladies are having a good day! xo

Hi Girls!

OK my day is a shit show so I'm sorry this will be short - off soon for a home inspection & I'm going to possibly buy a home!

I totally caved & bough FRER haha! 8dpo - & bfn :(
I'll post my shots soon. Hope you ladies are having a good day! xo

Hiya barbs sorry to hear your day isn't going as best it could...hope your luck changes when you go to view/buy your possible new home :)

You caved huh?
Me too :) lol
Bfn aswell...big fat booo eh! :)

Hope we all get our bfp's this month .fx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->