6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Yep caved - here you go :)

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 23
Hi Girls! Sorry about those BFNs but plenty early for everyone!

Should I test today? I am on CD5, still have my period, and havent even O'd!! KIDDING haha!

I am hilarious...

Busy day but checking in to read the updates :)

Barbs best of luck with the house offer!

Hi Girls!

OK my day is a shit show so I'm sorry this will be short - off soon for a home inspection & I'm going to possibly buy a home!

I totally caved & bough FRER haha! 8dpo - & bfn :(
I'll post my shots soon. Hope you ladies are having a good day! xo

Hiya barbs sorry to hear your day isn't going as best it could...hope your luck changes when you go to view/buy your possible new home :)

You caved huh?
Me too :) lol
Bfn aswell...big fat booo eh! :)

Hope we all get our bfp's this month .fx :)

:) :) :) xxx

Should I test today? I am on CD5, still have my period, and havent even O'd!! KIDDING haha!

I am hilarious...

Pmsl brilliant meg...:haha:
That was sooo funny...:rofl:

Ugh! Just got this overwhelming feeling...not feeling very condfident at all now...I got 5 more days left of testing...but ill guess ill know in about two...if I haven't got a bfp on 11dpo then ill think I'm out...not due af till the 5th of may but just feel shite about it now :(
Positive thoughts positive thoughts positive thoughts....whaaa who am I kidding eh.
Well all I can say is I hope it will be one of they few moments where I enjoy being wrong lol

Think positive!! And dare I say don't do the daily test torture?!

Thanks Nat, yes it's super faint but I can defo see it on my phone! I thought I might have line eye but I went away and came back and could still see it and I've had it zoomed in and turned all angles. Fingers crossed xx

Thanks Nat, yes it's super faint but I can defo see it on my phone! I thought I might have line eye but I went away and came back and could still see it and I've had it zoomed in and turned all angles. Fingers crossed xx

Yeah me too...I've come back to it three times now lol...I feel bad incase I get hopes up...I sure hope she not thrown the test away...but I defo see "something"

Yeh I felt the same, didnt wana get Barbs hopes up but I had to say something and I'm so glad you see it too and I'm not crazy! I'm usually rubbish at spotting the faint lines aswell x

Ugh!!! Can't sleep....I can't stop thinking about this cycle and how when I was In hospital and all the drugs they pumped into me - how it could have ruined our chance this month...we've done EVERYTHING right this cycle...and I mean everything...
I feel so down tonight :( why I don't know ...
I was overwhelmed earlier with doubt...
I think when I think about how long it took us last time I get soo upset with the thought of it taking so long again...horrible horrible feeling :(
I've even been feeling a bit of a panic ...I'm staying calm tho...
So maybe it's the timing of my cycle...maybe 9dpo is my "melt down" day I dunno...

RIGHT !!!!
Natalie you silly flaming woman- pull yourself together ....
Tmr it's a new start...NO MORE negativeness ...well il try anyway lol
Hope your all having a much better night than me :)
Night night all...

Aww :hugs: I hope you wake up tomorrow and feel like a whole different person. It's hard to go through all these emotions, but you can do it!

Hiya everyone,
Just dropping on to say I just had my scan and everything is going well :) phewph!
Sickness is getting worse :-( boo! Got anti sickness tabs from dr as I'm struggling to keep down fluids, had my first 1 this morning and its done diddly squat :-( blurghhh.
Nat, I hope your happier and more positive today. It's no good being negative it won't change any outcome and will just get you down. xx

I am hilarious...

Lol funny lady. Already in poas withdrawal?! ;)

We didnt get the house. Heart broken. We were really close.
We are running out of time. Gah!!!

Lol ladies - I thought I saw a faint line too but it's not pink so I let it go. And stupid me, I took the second test later rather than saving it for this morning. And my IC arrived but because I was t home it's at the post office so I have to pick it up tonight. Usually they leave it in my mailbox. So I have no tests. So guess what I will most likely do? Right - grab some FRER. I saved my fmu lol.

The second test I took was stark but I know now fmu is King!

Klk I'm glad your baby is doing well! I'm sorry you feel so horrible. Meds will kick in...give it time. I was on meds before & it was god send!

Meg how are you?!

Nat, have you tested using preggo test? Still using OPK?
I used OpK every morning and each day is a different result.
I am only looking for a blazing positive!

Nat we have these days. Us "lucky" ladies taking too long to get pregnant have many of those days. This is emotionally difficult. I hope you feel better today.

Are you planning to see a Fertility Doctor this year?

Btw MD is Medical Doctor.

Bfn. Yesterday's test was just a shadow line.
Stark white today. 9dpo. I was hopin to see an extremely faint line.
I really just don't believe I'm pregnant this month. I'm just ever so hopeful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi there friends. Just ckin in. Af started on sunday. I wld say light bleeding monday wad vety geavy abf no bleeding at all since. .very weird af..so im on cd 4.. whooop! Hopin we get bfps this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->