6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hello ladies...I'm new to this so i had a question 1st , then ill go into symptoms.
If I potentially ovulated 4/22 4/23 and had sex 4/26 ..... Is there ANY possibility of being pg. My period is set to start 5/6 (mon or tues)?
Sad to admit..i did test already lol because I have symptoms nothing like normal premenstrual.
Cm was still stretchy 4/26 by 4/27 also but much less of it. Light stretch turned to wet...not dry and tacky like normal at this time. I'm still wet today 7dpo . Up until today cervix was high and soft, this morning high and kinda firm but again not hard, low or dry. I
Cramping started 4/27 on lower left then right side by 4/30 with low back pain (NEVER HAD BEFORE) and almost threw up 4/30 when waking suddenly like 2am. I'm confused and i already have kids.
Please any help/thoughts are appreciated :)

And one thing I noticed yesterday... I drink coffee everyday, sometimes several cups per day. I got a cup about.11am and by 6 it was still on my desk half empty. The thought of drinking some right now is a turn off and exhausted. (that may be from staying up doing homework) but even then i couldn't keep my eyes open. Im trying not to get anxious!

Hello ladies...I'm new to this so i had a question 1st , then ill go into symptoms.
If I potentially ovulated 4/23 4/24 and had sex 4/26 ..... Is there ANY possibility of being pg. My period is set to start 5/6 (mon or tues)?
Sad to admit..i did test already lol because I have symptoms nothing like normal premenstrual.
Cm was still stretchy 4/26 by 4/27 also but much less of it. Light stretch turned to wet...not dry and tacky like normal at this time. I'm still wet today 7dpo . Up until today cervix was high and soft, this morning high and kinda firm but again not hard, low or dry. I
Cramping started 4/27 on lower left then right side by 4/30 with low back pain (NEVER HAD BEFORE) and almost threw up 4/30 when waking suddenly like 2am. I'm confused and i already have kids.

If you truly ovulated the 22/23 the egg only survives 12-24 hrs, maybe max 36 so it would be impossible. How sure are you on the O day?

If I potentially ovulated 4/22 4/23 and had sex 4/26 ..... Is there ANY possibility of being pg. My period is set to start 5/6 (mon or tues)?

Hey hun, unfortunately you can't get pregnant AFTER you've ovulated. There are some very slim medical studies where a person would get pregnant 24 hours after ovulation. The egg doesn't survive more than 24 hours. Is it possible that you thought you ovulated earlier but actually did around the 26th/27th? The EWCM is a clear indication you're fertile.
If you feel you may have symptoms & you are indeed pregnant, you will test positive through a blood or urine test. Good luck!

I def did have EWCM on 4/22 with slight bright blood streak and on 4/23 the CM was a different consistency and blood a little darker. So, let me know if this is wrong/right, if ovulation is after the EWCM then possibly but if ovulation is before the EWCM, then it sounds like I have a whole new pms thing going on? =/
This is the first time I've had to pay attention to this...my previous pregnancy happened when I stopped taking the pill.
Thanks

If you truly ovulated the 22/23 the egg only survives 12-24 hrs, maybe max 36 so it would be impossible. How sure are you on the O day?

Unfortunately I'm not very sure of my ovulation date, I never had to pay specific attention. I noticed a difference in the CM on 4/21 (stretchy and opaque), then the EWCM on 4/23 which I've never noticed so abundantly before and a little less of it 4/24. But the CM continued to be stretchy through Saturday 4/27 (just not so much of it...then turned watery)

***I'm sorry in my original post i typed 4/22, i meant Tuesday and Wednesday 4/23 and 4/24

***I'm sorry in my original post i typed 4/22, I meant Tuesday and Wednesday 4/23 and 4/24

I def did have EWCM on TUESDAY 4/23 with slight bright blood streak and on WEDNESDAY 4/24 the CM was a different consistency and blood a little darker. So, let me know if this is wrong/right, if ovulation is after the EWCM then possibly but if ovulation is before the EWCM, then it sounds like I have a whole new pms thing going on? =/
This is the first time I've had to pay attention to this...my previous pregnancy happened when I stopped taking the pill.
Thanks

UGGH DID IT AGAIN... my mind is wondering !!!
***I'm sorry in my original post i typed 4/22, i meant Tuesday and Wednesday 4/23 and 4/24

Hellooooo everyone! I think I am caught up :)

KLK - so glad things are going well with baby !!! So Sorry that you are so sick!! Ugh what a trade off eh? LOL! Im sure those tablets take a bit of time to start working but I know the feeling of intense nausea and it is posiively the worst!! I really hope you feel an improvement soon!

Barb - So sorry about the house it seems like this is the ups and downs of home buying ahhhh it must be tough I cant imagine! I really hope something comes up quick for you and DH...

Nat - its ok to have a bad day and you know it - but you are always lifting our spirits so I insist you let us lift yours! All you can do is focus on what has gone right this cycle and youve done everything possible... I really have FX for you babe.... try to take it easy. Youve done a great job and you will do a great job next month if you have to!

I am on CD6.. nothing going on over here for awhile! LOL

Green - it's really hard to say when you have ovulated if you're not keeping track some how. Either by OPK or temping. When you see EWCM mid-cycle it means it's your fertile period. But pin pointing won't be possible w/o tracking.
Sounds to me you get pregnant pretty quick so hopefully it'll happen soon for you FX!

Hi Meg! YAY THERE YOU ARE!!!
And I agree with you - Nat's always lifting us up & now it's out turn :)
Nat - everything will be OK. Take some deep breaths.

I'm feeling a bit anxious now. I had lots to keep me preoccupied but now that I can get a possible bfp any day, I'm getting anxious and a bit poas crazy :(
I don't think I'm pregnant. You know last cycle, I actually felt like I was pregnant. I had a good feeling. This time I have the feeling of nothing.

Hiya everyone,
Just dropping on to say I just had my scan and everything is going well :) phewph!
Sickness is getting worse :-( boo! Got anti sickness tabs from dr as I'm struggling to keep down fluids, had my first 1 this morning and its done diddly squat :-( blurghhh.
Nat, I hope your happier and more positive today. It's no good being negative it won't change any outcome and will just get you down. xx

Awe this is great news Kay...I'm so pleased for you love...:happydance:
Barbs is right ... meds will help...you will soon realise this when they kick in- hope you start to feel better soon me petal...keep us updated tho won't you :)
:flower::flower::flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Lol ladies - I thought I saw a faint line too but it's not pink so I let it go. And stupid me, I took the second test later rather than saving it for this morning. And my IC arrived but because I was t home it's at the post office so I have to pick it up tonight. Usually they leave it in my mailbox. So I have no tests. So guess what I will most likely do? Right - grab some FRER. I saved my fmu lol.

The second test I took was stark but I know now fmu is King!

Klk I'm glad your baby is doing well! I'm sorry you feel so horrible. Meds will kick in...give it time. I was on meds before & it was god send!

Meg how are you?!

Nat, have you tested using preggo test? Still using OPK?
I used OpK every morning and each day is a different result.
I am only looking for a blazing positive!

Yeah used pg tests...all blank-apart from one where I thought I saw the beginning of a line starting to appear...I found myself tilting and turning squinting and moving to different light and alsorts I snapped back to reality and threw it away immediately...I realised If I had to do all that to see a line it wasn't one :)
Still opking too....same her different Results everyday too...

Nat we have these days. Us "lucky" ladies taking too long to get pregnant have many of those days. This is emotionally difficult. I hope you feel better today.

Are you planning to see a Fertility Doctor this year?

Btw MD is Medical Doctor.

Oooooh right it get it now...MD.:)

Yes got to go back to MD beginning of August so she will Probably refer us then...I've been very tempted to look at private fertility as this would be sooo much quicker and they would be keen to find any problems if there's one...
I'm just a little reluctant to make that move if you know what I mean...accepting this next step is quite hard really isn't it.:(

Thankyou for your kind encouraging words barbs I had such a bad day yesterday...I'm officially calling 9dpo...my melt down day...that's when all the build up gets me.lol
I try to be strong but I feel flooded with emotions...:shrug:
Feeling alot better today tho...but it didn't start off to good tho...had to take action and get my arse away out of the house and away from those dam tests lol...
Did me the world of good in the long run :)

Sorry t I hear you didn't win the house barbs...fx you get your dream home soon.:flower:

Ahhhh thankyou all soo much for your lovely kind words...love you gals your the bestest :flower:

Right so it's time for my essay of the day lol
So I woke up this morning-NOT in the bestest of moods I tell thee....I was flipping shatterd to say the least and the very first thing I tried to do(temping) just went tits up straight away...lol
I only got 4and a half hours sleep as I threated so much all day yesterday I could not for the life of me get to sleep...I eventually dropped off through sheer exhaustion.
I tested with fmu...BIG FAT FECKING WAIST OF TIME lol
So then...smu( thinking for some reason it would be different hah ha ha)
Again big fat nothing.lol
I started getting poas crazy too...I went to rip open a test and I thought to myself "what am I doing to myself here" - "get out of the house and get away from these tests"
So I did...it was glorious out there aswell so I took my lo into town and we did some pretend shopping...basically made my wish list as long as my arm lol
Been saving for what seems like yonks so a shopping trip is defo on the cards next month me thinks...:). Awwwww can't wait.
So going out cheered me up abit...went for a lovely lunch with lo...then made Our way home...
And what did I do when I got home.......?
YEP ! You guessed it...I flipping tested again....big fat no no again....I Have now officially gone round the bend today with testing...pmsl...
I REFUSE to do this to myself tonight...and I WILL leave it till the morning now.scouts honour- dib dib dob and all that Polava lol
So it's 10dpo today...and I do have symptoms but they could also equally be af coming to...
Sore sore sore bbs
Increased appetite
Emotional WRECK lol
Slight Skin break out
Constipation -sorry tmi lol
Craving coffee and peanut butter-weird eh ....lol
Weird dreams again...when I actually get some sleep lol

But and it's a big one....I don't feel pregnant or havent any confidence that I could be...in fact I feel total pants about this cycle now...

So I leave my essay here now as I could go on and on...like I do lol
But I don't want to bog anyone down...
Well ladies...here's hoping we ALL get our bfp's this time...lots of baby dust to all and for feck sake...baby dust fairy...give barbs and meg there lucky break for Petes sake....come on they deserve it...:flower:

Ahhhh thankyou all soo much for your lovely kind words...love you gals your the bestest :flower:

Right so it's time for my essay of the day lol
So I woke up this morning-NOT in the bestest of moods I tell thee....I was flipping shatterd to say the least and the very first thing I tried to do(temping) just went tits up straight away...lol
I only got 4and a half hours sleep as I threated so much all day yesterday I could not for the life of me get to sleep...I eventually dropped off through sheer exhaustion.
I tested with fmu...BIG FAT FECKING WAIST OF TIME lol
So then...smu( thinking for some reason it would be different hah ha ha)
Again big fat nothing.lol
I started getting poas crazy too...I went to rip open a test and I thought to myself "what am I doing to myself here" - "get out of the house and get away from these tests"
So I did...it was glorious out there aswell so I took my lo into town and we did some pretend shopping...basically made my wish list as long as my arm lol
Been saving for what seems like yonks so a shopping trip is defo on the cards next month me thinks...:). Awwwww can't wait.
So going out cheered me up abit...went for a lovely lunch with lo...then made Our way home...
And what did I do when I got home.......?
YEP ! You guessed it...I flipping tested again....big fat no no again....I Have now officially gone round the bend today with testing...pmsl...
I REFUSE to do this to myself tonight...and I WILL leave it till the morning now.scouts honour- dib dib dob and all that Polava lol
So it's 10dpo today...and I do have symptoms but they could also equally be af coming to...
Sore sore sore bbs
Increased appetite
Emotional WRECK lol
Slight Skin break out
Constipation -sorry tmi lol
Craving coffee and peanut butter-weird eh ....lol
Weird dreams again...when I actually get some sleep lol

But and it's a big one....I don't feel pregnant or havent any confidence that I could be...in fact I feel total pants about this cycle now...

So I leave my essay here now as I could go on and on...like I do lol
But I don't want to bog anyone down...
Well ladies...here's hoping we ALL get our bfp's this time...lots of baby dust to all and for feck sake...baby dust fairy...give barbs and meg there lucky break for Petes sake....come on they deserve it...:flower:

Hey least im not the only obsessive pee er. Lol..relax woman. Lol take a deeo breath and do ad I do and pee on them sticks ...I think resisting the urge only makes it worse..tell urself u can pee and the urge may subside...in the meantime think positive. U been my bestus couch so far so I know u can do it. Smile and baby dust to u!!! Btw..my af lasted two days..first say was light..second day was heavy but an odd rusty color and thin(srry tmi).. then it just stopped. Very odd, expecially considering I had a possible chemical. Any thoughts?

Nat, I can really relate to your story. Ie gone crazy before too & thought it made sense that if I kept testing, eventually I'd see positive. Days where it was more rare if I peed without testing. I think a lot of us can relate to these acts of desperation.

Heck, I've tested twice already & it's not even 9!
Because fmu isn't enough right?! Maybe smu will work better. Lol

I hope you'll get your referral soon. I would only say to look into it because it took you seven years to conceive your son. Did you just keep trying naturally to get pregnant?
We're you told why it took 7 years?!

Well ladies I am 10dpo & bfn. I still have a few days but I don't feel like it worked for me. I'm trying not to get too invested. I think my success will come through IUI again so I just need to look forward to starting that soon. AF should arrive Sunday or Monday & we shall go from there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10
& here is some progressive since yesterday. BFN!!!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
Hey Barb - I trust your gut but I hope you are wrong none the less... you have a plan for next cycle if you need to and that's good - I am the same these days. Try to keep my expectations realistic - while allowing that tiny sliver of hope that keeps us trucking on lol... FX for you

I just ordered a combo deal on the MAB site... 25 OPK and 10 PG tests... that should last me two months - I never want to order too much but here I am again, ordering yet again.. who would have thought!!

Doing well so far taking all my supplements... I will be starting the OPK on Sunday so I hope I have them by then... but I think I have one or two at home left so no biggie really.

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? I am headed to Niagara on the Lake with my mom and sister to see a Shaw play and do some shopping.... annual mothers day tradition. So why am I dreading it? lol

Hey Meg!

I feel & have felt like you do for a long time. Keep expectations LOW but a sliver of hope.
I just don't think we will get pregnant on our own for a very long time. I'm starting to wonder if my CM is too acidic or smth.

Two months?! Damn..10 tests last me maybe like 1 cycle. LOL ;) I"m a poas-aholic tho. We know this.

Keep on trucking...that's what we doing...hanging in there & my arms about to fall off :p

Fun? Nope. We have the kiddo - no plans per se. Probably smth to do with houses. FML
I LOVE NOTL....You'll enjoy it! Why are you dreading it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->