6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Meg!

I feel & have felt like you do for a long time. Keep expectations LOW but a sliver of hope.
I just don't think we will get pregnant on our own for a very long time. I'm starting to wonder if my CM is too acidic or smth.

Two months?! Damn..10 tests last me maybe like 1 cycle. LOL ;) I"m a poas-aholic tho. We know this.

Keep on trucking...that's what we doing...hanging in there & my arms about to fall off :p

Fun? Nope. We have the kiddo - no plans per se. Probably smth to do with houses. FML
I LOVE NOTL....You'll enjoy it! Why are you dreading it?

Yeah I think 10 tests will last me two months... i dont see why I would need more than 3-5 in a cycle I will wait until at least 10 or 11 DPO I hope... lol I say this now??

I say this too - logically but I'm crazy :) LOL
I like to pee on those sticks like a mad woman some times!!! :D

I am crossing my fingers for you this cycle FX

U girls r such an insiration . I am easily discouraged often but u girls r just so pisitive and I love that. A friend of mine has 6 kids, no miscarriages, she had her tubes tied yhe past 10yrsayrsand recently had a reversal..she got pregnant teo wks adter the reversal! Omg. I feel she is truly blessed...she dnt realize how blessed. She sent a cpl kids to live w their dad and one lives w her mom. It just saddens me to see woman who have babies and refuse to care for them. Expecially when there r so many woman such as us who wld love to have more..guess that is all part of life. On a different note, if I try the opk wgen shld I start testing? I am on cd 4.

wow momma! your friend is very, very, very fertile. What a lucky woman to never feel what we have to endure.

Hiya ladies...:)
Well I'm 11dpo and of all the worst days to get an evap it flaming well happend didn't it....the top test is this mornings pg test and as you can probably just make out its evaped-or has it?
The second test-the green one is tonight's opk...looking much stronger but i don't care too much for tis result as I'm only looking for a blaring positive really....
I can't believe this has happend to me...today aswell?

I really really really hope I'm wrong and it's the start of something....oh PLEEEASE let it be.fx.

I went to my mums for the day to get away from them tests again.lol
I'm really hoping tmr mornings test is a positive one....if not -giving I've given it 48 hrs Saturdays test should be and if its not...then that's my answer....af due on Sunday so I think I would know by then surely....all mys tests this morning slowed down at the test line befor it carried on to the control line...it like it pauses and then carrys on sucking up that pesky wee wee ha ha ...

So what do you all think then...evap?

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 11
Hey Hun! I see some thing. It's hard to tell. I'm going to do some tweaking for you to see what we can make of it. Does it have colour?
Also - yep - OPK only if its blazing positive. Which doesn't happen in my experience if you get only a very faint positive pregnancy test.

...stay tuned.

OK so what I can see is that there is a line. But not a thick line as the Control line rather just a thin line which shows up on all positive tests. Can you tell me if there is a very light shade of pink the width of the control line too?

You're best to take another test & see if it happens twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• nat's test_tweaked.jpg
    nat's test_tweaked.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 9
Also, when you took this photo - how long after you took the test did you get this line?
It's possible it's an evap but taking another test may answer this question.

U girls r such an insiration . I am easily discouraged often but u girls r just so pisitive and I love that. A friend of mine has 6 kids, no miscarriages, she had her tubes tied yhe past 10yrsayrsand recently had a reversal..she got pregnant teo wks adter the reversal! Omg. I feel she is truly blessed...she dnt realize how blessed. She sent a cpl kids to live w their dad and one lives w her mom. It just saddens me to see woman who have babies and refuse to care for them. Expecially when there r so many woman such as us who wld love to have more..guess that is all part of life. On a different note, if I try the opk wgen shld I start testing? I am on cd 4.

Hiya momma...thankyou for sharing this story...it sucks that this lady is sooo fertile and moves her kids around like furniture and falls preto so easily to...your so right...here we all are...loooonging to for fill our needs as a woman and we see people around us like this...now...it kind of pisses me off ALOT but it also puts enough fire in my belly to try even harder...and also prove a point that being a GOOD mum is so important to me....the thought of all tho children out there that need love and attention and a general sense of a close family saddens me to my very core- it completely brakes my heart :)
One day....when my child/children have grown I will defo become a foster carer and help all those little children.restore there faith in this world and love them to no end...

Right...I'm thinking you haven't opk befor love...I would leave it till cd8 or 9 ...as you get the o pains...this will probably be a good indication when to start but I would test just befor mid day...(not fmu!) and again around 5/6 pm...try and stick the same time everyday as you CAN miss your LH surge( by an hour...)
The reason I say to start testing this early in cycle is to get to know your "gearing up" to ovulate timing....this is THEE most important time to do the deed...3/4 days before o is best...day of o is good and always day after o JUST to make sure...it's been said to give hubby a rest for a few days after that too as its good for health sperm reproduction...never longer then 10 days tho...doubt VERY much that will happen tho lol :)
So any questions love feel free to ask love ok...
Oh and I would defo keep your opks for future cross Terence and also incase of confusion with positives....make sure your opk lines are equally as dark or the test line is darker-that's your positive and ovulation should happen within 24/48 hrs from then...
Like I say feel free to ask anything ok :)

Also, when you took this photo - how long after you took the test did you get this line?
It's possible it's an evap but taking another test may answer this question.

Ahhh heya barbs...the line is defo pink but the width isn't as thick as control line...it's so thin actually....I tested 4more times after this aswell...bfn....that's why I thinking its a evap....the line came up STRAIGHT away to...
Thankyou so much for trying to work this out for me...greatly appreciated ...
Evap ain't it ....
Just my luck man...:dohh:

Hrmmm likely yes an evap. You will soon find out tomorrow morning :)
Good luck! I know, what a tease. I've endured many teases in my testing history.

Hrmmm likely yes an evap. You will soon find out tomorrow morning :)
Good luck! I know, what a tease. I've endured many teases in my testing history.

Yeah I'm thinking that too....booo eh...lol
Just can't wait till I wake up tmr morning now...I'm going to take it as im not going to see nothing but if I do it's a bonus...
I wouldn't have minded so much if this happend like 6/7 dpo but at 11 ?.....wow what a bitch lol
Well I spose 10 hrs from now ill know/ or I won't lol
Thankyou tho barbs hope you had a good day...:)

Oh guess whAt happend to me today????
Brace yourselfs it's a pianfull event to tell off.....
I trod on a 2inch nail...all the way thought my foot...SOOoO fricken painfull....and the worst thing of all I had to pull the dam thing back out....owwwwwwwe....
Oh my daze it hurts so much lol
I'm such a ditz pmsl....I'm now a hobbling low kidney functioning quivering emotional crazy poas WRECk !!!, pmsl
Can it get worse i ask myself?
Ha ha ha with me yah MORE than likely lol

Hey Hun - I hope you wake up tomorrow & its a bfp! I hate this phase so much.
I'm a bit stressed this week. Won't lie. And I'm not planning to see myself pregnant this month so I'm a bit bummed out. I just want it so badly.

WOW a 2" nail?! Did you go to a doctor to make sure it wont get infected? Do you have a tetanus shot? Where were you walking? Ouch you poor thing. You must be in pain :(

So my energy level is blah...once I ended my frugal 2 day af I am strucken w watery clear discharge and extreme fatigue. May b due to the fact I planted about 20 hostas sew 75 lbs of grass seed and straw. And hand hoed an entire garden. During the days of af..then day after af I stained the deck using a paint brush. Lol have a terrible sunburn on my back. Hurts to nive ..lol braw straps, no thank u..lol I sooooo whooped. By timebjidd get home from school and I fix dinner all I can think about is sleep. I was bathing my daughter last night..and she says" mom y wnt u give me a baby sister" broke my heart. .but haha theb yoday my son and daughter had a fight and he says " gosh im glad I only have one sister" girls r rude and bossy"...haha..always interesting. My youngest is almost 2, he refuses to call his dad dad...he calls him mark. Lol if u say "say daddy" he still says "mark" lol. Well enough bout me. But those r ny stories of the day. I am praying daily for bfps. Mostly for u u girls!!! I wldnt mind a vfn if one of u all came up w the bfp!!! U all truly truly deserve it. I am whole heartedly unselfishly rootin for u!!

Hey Ladies!
I got a major BFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11dpo today.
I'm out. I know it.

Here are my lovely tests. :growlmad:

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
Nat hun, how are you today? Did you test?! That's a stupid Q eh?! :)

Meg, how are you?!

Nat hun, how are you today? Did you test?! That's a stupid Q eh?! :)

Meg, how are you?!

Hey barbs...sorry about your Starkys...hope they turn poss tmr love...
Yep tested...but weird things have been occurring...
Up untill yesterday I have been very pleased with my pg tests...bought different ones as the last batch every single one were Evaps....up untill yesterday ALL my new test were brilliant...now tho they are evaping on me...I can't post pics as I threw them away in a fit of raging annoyance and disappointment this morning...lol
I'm 12dpo so I think i might be out...I'm sure it should show at least a lil something by now...:wacko:
I tested like 6 times this mrn lol....
Opk was a lil darker tonight but still not positive.:(
If my test does it again tmr morning I will post a pic to show you...
I've had some really sharp pains today on my right side-lowish ...
No pre af cramps tho yet...so I'm holding onto a sliver of hope...but feeling real doubtful too....
I know I should take my own advice but your not out yet love...:thumbup:

Spent all afternoon trying to chase up docters for a tetnus...got told to get my rear up the hospital. So spent all afternoon waiting to have it then to be told by dressing nurse she won't administer it as there "could" be a chance of pregnancy...
So she dressed it and sent me on my way and told me to rest...easy for her to say...I've now have crutches to help put my foot flat too....grrrrrreat.lol :dohh:
I've had all the jokes thrown at me today about the nail in my foot but to honest I really haven't been in the mood for it...I think the last evap I had this morning made my blood boil and it upset me for the rest of the afternoon...I'm totally fine now tho :) well over it now lol
Ill just see what tmr brings...

Got my fx for you barbs...your not out yet ok...be thinking about ya around lunch time tomoz hoping you get that bfp in the mrn :)

Hope your having a great day love :)

Ok im on cd 6 and now started bleeding again? Brown?? Wat is this all about?? I bled cd 1 and 2.. nothing 3, 4, 5 and now evening of 6??? Any advise? I never ever do this?? Its hust brown spotting???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->