6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Kay if your out there love I found that vitamin b6 is brilliant for morning sickness...it can remove or reduce it for you...lots of peeps raving on about it aparenty it's really working...hope you well love :)

:) :) :) xxx

Barbs totally random question...lol
But have you been tested for natural cell killers during your investigations???
This means the egg can be fertilised successfully but the body attacks it and won't allow implantation to be successfull.
Just a thought...and I'm defo going to ask for this test...it would explain ALOT.

Prednisolone is the cure for this.

So this is what meds are really good for ttc... (I found so far) lol

Epo x1 daily - up to ovulation....never after as I promotes contractions causes bleeding and menstruation to start...excellent for cm

15mg of zinc daily.good for implantation

Folic acid x400mg daily.

Q10 x2 35mg daily

Vitamin b6 10-50mg daily

Royal jelly x3 500mg daily

Brazil nuts -hand full of AFTER ovulation. They contain natural selenium-excellent for implantation.

Check out my link on page 339 to check this info out...it's called the angel bump protocol
It's basically a list of meds to help with ttc assisted or natural conception..
Hope it helps :)

Ok need help..lol bad pains were yesterday..no ewcm..cervix extremely high slightly open..well today I just have watery discharge, cervix seems to have slighlty dropped a lil lower and is lil softer but it is sooooo open..I mean feeling it its like im 2cm dialated!! Wth..so wat ya think nat? U think ovulation is still pending? Y wld it b more open today if I did indeed o yesterday? And were is my ewcm ? It feels soo muchdmuchdryer than last month. Like just barely wet, watery not slippery? Can I still concieve w dry cm?

Ok so ill be totally honest....the less cm there is the harder it is for those little spermy suckers to reach there destination...but if there was a lot of them it might be ok...I was also try bd-ing again just to make sure lol...
Now in my experience I have learnt that ovulation pain is your body's way of telling you that your gearing up to ovulate...meaning as the pain starts your ABOUt to ovulate...when the pain stops it means ovulation is in process...two days after o pains is when I say it's 1dpo...
The o pain is your follicle getting ready to release the egg hence the pain as its bursting through the ovary...the humongous pressure pain is this exact moment when its literally shedding through from the ovary...when the pains subsiding it means it's about to make it journey down the Fallopian tubes...you then have upto 48 or less to get the final bdIng in to catch that eggy....just to make sure I'd do it again lol....
And the day after just for good measure...at least there isn't the pressure of "have we done it enough"
I have also read to give hubby 4/5 day break after ovulation...good for healthy sperm reproduction for next cycle if current cycle is a no goer....lol
Hope this helps momma :)

Ok so ill be totally honest....the less cm there is the harder it is for those little spermy suckers to reach there destination...but if there was a lot of them it might be ok...I was also try bd-ing again just to make sure lol...
Now in my experience I have learnt that ovulation pain is your body's way of telling you that your gearing up to ovulate...meaning as the pain starts your ABOUt to ovulate...when the pain stops it means ovulation is in process...two days after o pains is when I say it's 1dpo...
The o pain is your follicle getting ready to release the egg hence the pain as its bursting through the ovary...the humongous pressure pain is this exact moment when its literally shedding through from the ovary...when the pains subsiding it means it's about to make it journey down the Fallopian tubes...you then have upto 48 or less to get the final bdIng in to catch that eggy....just to make sure I'd do it again lol....
And the day after just for good measure...at least there isn't the pressure of "have we done it enough"
I have also read to give hubby 4/5 day break after ovulation...good for healthy sperm reproduction for next cycle if current cycle is a no goer....lol
Hope this helps momma :)

Thanks so much nat!! Im def gona bd again jic..lol im hoping I get sum ewcm like today or tonomorrow..least I wld b confident. Im just feelin slight sharp pains today but thats in my left ovary..weird. o pains yest was on rt side. Haha..so idk. Im get me some of my dh this eve and prolly tomorrow thennima call it a cycle! Lol ff said o is tomorrow so ill prolly just go off tgat if no cm changes..ill count sat as 1dpo..well I guess its off to shower and get all geourgeous for the honey..lol gota get him good and in the mood. Lol

Hey Nat! I got a slew of tests done to see if my body was fighting his sperm, my body - everything. I got the whole gamut of tests done back in November. All came back clean!!!
If we weren't doing IUI, I would get the PH tested in my vagina to see if it's too acidic & killing the sperm. But for now, it's not a concern.

Yay Meg you're back!!! Thanks for the congrats. Super awesome. We are leaving in half an hour to do a house inspection just to make sure it's all tip top shape. No surprising issues. Then home sweet home. Going for a run later. Got into running this week to get into shape. You know what I said to myself? "If I dont have a baby belly, I don't want any kinda belly" LOL. I've been super lazy about shedding the last remaining weight & I'm done. I want to feel amazing & I haven't been.

Good luck with your OPK - I hope it turns positive soon!!! FX

Ok need help..lol bad pains were yesterday..no ewcm..cervix extremely high slightly open..well today I just have watery discharge, cervix seems to have slighlty dropped a lil lower and is lil softer but it is sooooo open..I mean feeling it its like im 2cm dialated!! Wth..so wat ya think nat? U think ovulation is still pending? Y wld it b more open today if I did indeed o yesterday? And were is my ewcm ? It feels soo muchdmuchdryer than last month. Like just barely wet, watery not slippery? Can I still concieve w dry cm?

You're totally in your fertile period right now. If you check your cervix daily & then monthly you'll get to know when your fertile period is also over.
It's still super hard to know when you've O'd unless you're temping or using OPK. Sorry. But good luck! Get BDing :)

You're totally in your fertile period right now. If you check your cervix daily & then monthly you'll get to know when your fertile period is also over.
It's still super hard to know when you've O'd unless you're temping or using OPK. Sorry. But good luck! Get BDing :)

Thanks soo much..im startin to think ladt month was not a chemical..and even though I had ewcm it was annovulatory. Reason y? My cervix never got this high or open, two becausr that wld explain my scanty af last month...those r my thoughts but who knows. Lol good k uck!! Were r u at now in ur cycle?

Barbs - good for you on the running! I run on and off... and I love doing intervals on my treadmill too. I may do that when I get home from work in fact.

I lost a lot of weight last year and I am now at an 'ideal' BMI and I feel good.. but I have about 10lbs left to go and I am working at it so I should be there by summer I hope :)

My OPK was lighter than ever... so confused. This sucks!!! I will take one again when I get home.. maybe I am o'ing late again but it was definitely darker two days ago...but not positive. Who knows it could be there tomorrow we will see.

Hey Nat! I got a slew of tests done to see if my body was fighting his sperm, my body - everything. I got the whole gamut of tests done back in November. All came back clean!!!
If we weren't doing IUI, I would get the PH tested in my vagina to see if it's too acidic & killing the sperm. But for now, it's not a concern.

Yay Meg you're back!!! Thanks for the congrats. Super awesome. We are leaving in half an hour to do a house inspection just to make sure it's all tip top shape. No surprising issues. Then home sweet home. Going for a run later. Got into running this week to get into shape. You know what I said to myself? "If I dont have a baby belly, I don't want any kinda belly" LOL. I've been super lazy about shedding the last remaining weight & I'm done. I want to feel amazing & I haven't been.

Hey barbs....just thought I'd run it by you love as I been reading(not joined-it's too much ) this thread and they are talking about immune testing...I looked it up and it's called nk cells that some of us have...and prednisone is prescribed to combat this....
Nk cells...is when our body's fight all foreign objects including embryo...this is something I'm defiantly going to get myself checked out as over that past 9yrs I've had many miscarriages....and I wonder if this something I might be faced with here...

I'm starting vitamin b6 this cycle (hopefully tmr) 50 mgs daily and then I double the dose in the tww...it will boost my progesterone and support implantation...fecking ideal I say ....bring it on :)

Had a shite hole of a day today...my home Internet has gone ker plunk-got it fixed now had two engineers out to sort it...
My lo woke up with the mother of all colds so guess what I got coming my way.....grrrrrrreat! Lol
So I'm really hoping this doesn't affect our chances again this month....it seems to be one thing after the other every month something makes it all go tits up...
Two cycles ago it was Oh falling asleep at crucial times...the bar steward lol...last cycle it was hospitilization(my fault there lol) now this month the flaming cold virus...even if i dont show any symptoms I can still carry and harbour the virus...body will go into fight mode and possibly kill my chances this month grrrrrr lol....not good eh lol:dohh:

I've learnt sooo much in the last 24hrs it's unreal...basically I know ALOT about different sorts of meds and how they can help and what to take for what...
I've even seen how ALOT of women doing ivf have there troubles and at some points I felt so guilty seeing how much easier ttc my life is compared to theirs...not that it's easy enough for us...they have to follow STRICT rules and their life's are literally turned upside Down and inside out ...shame really.

I'm having a breake from all the research tonight don't want to bog myself down and over load my remains daft brain cells lol

Hope your run went as well as It could I really ort to start this again you know...gotta lotta junk in this trunk I need to shift lol

Ok so today is cd 13..ff says I shld o today..but here are my symtpoms..my cervix is medium, medium soft, slightly open(seems much more closed than cd 11&12) I did a cm sweep and my cm is watery but at opening of cervix there is a sticky like white cm, just a bit seems mixed w some ewcm..it was judt a tad bit though..still having mild cramps, not like af but mild o. Bout like yesterday but not half as bad as cd 11...I was soooo bitchy yesterday..haha snapped at dh and didnt dtd..lol gona try n make up this eve and get some more of the sweet stuff..haha..other than that not much. I feel slightly irritated dwn belong, hard to describe , my labia is slighlty swollen and just feels irritated. Maybe hormones? So in conparison over last 3 days wat ya think? U think I o'ed? If so wat day seems more probable?

Hey barbs....just thought I'd run it by you love as I been reading(not joined-it's too much ) this thread and they are talking about immune testing...I looked it up and it's called nk cells that some of us have...and prednisone is prescribed to combat this....
Nk cells...is when our body's fight all foreign objects including embryo...this is something I'm defiantly going to get myself checked out as over that past 9yrs I've had many miscarriages....and I wonder if this something I might be faced with here...

I'm starting vitamin b6 this cycle (hopefully tmr) 50 mgs daily and then I double the dose in the tww...it will boost my progesterone and support implantation...fecking ideal I say ....bring it on :)

Had a shite hole of a day today...my home Internet has gone ker plunk-got it fixed now had two engineers out to sort it...
My lo woke up with the mother of all colds so guess what I got coming my way.....grrrrrrreat! Lol
So I'm really hoping this doesn't affect our chances again this month....it seems to be one thing after the other every month something makes it all go tits up...
Two cycles ago it was Oh falling asleep at crucial times...the bar steward lol...last cycle it was hospitilization(my fault there lol) now this month the flaming cold virus...even if i dont show any symptoms I can still carry and harbour the virus...body will go into fight mode and possibly kill my chances this month grrrrrr lol....not good eh lol:dohh:

I've learnt sooo much in the last 24hrs it's unreal...basically I know ALOT about different sorts of meds and how they can help and what to take for what...
I've even seen how ALOT of women doing ivf have there troubles and at some points I felt so guilty seeing how much easier ttc my life is compared to theirs...not that it's easy enough for us...they have to follow STRICT rules and their life's are literally turned upside Down and inside out ...shame really.

I'm having a breake from all the research tonight don't want to bog myself down and over load my remains daft brain cells lol

Hope your run went as well as It could I really ort to start this again you know...gotta lotta junk in this trunk I need to shift lol

LOL @ shifting your junk in the trunk

wow Nat you really are an encyclopedia lately haha! good fo you - definitely interesting read.....

Sorry about your cold I hope it passes soon... I wouldnt worry about it affecting TTC I often read about people who were sick in their 2WW and still got a BFP... general sickness anyways -probably not what you went through last month! :)

HI Ladies.. really hoping for a darker OPK today like come on!!!! LOL... it has to be the maca.... cycle was long on first month and now second month OPK is late again... bah! I know its not a bad thing but I dont like long cycles... they are annoying.

Ok so far we have BD last Friday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - so far so good right?

Still not positive. Not even close. So frustrating its CD15....

Hi Meg!

I have a hate relationship with running so I hope I keep it up! I just need to get into shape & loose some weight. I have a job where I sit all day & a car so I don't get the exercise I used to! I want to feel better about my body too.

And as for your cycle - I think it's odd that Maca would lengthen you cycle but it's possible. Hrmm. I'm not sure what to say. Usually woman say it shortens it. Just keep it up & see what happens this cycle. You'll be seeing the fertility doctor soon & you'll get lots of tests done & see what's going on with you! Is your OPK almost positive like maybe later this evening? Or tomorrow morning?

Hey Ladies - went for my blood work & ultrasound - Day 3 of cycle. Everything looks good & normal! Back on next Friday for cycle monitoring :)

Hello Nat! Yes I've done screening for everything. Everything a fertility clinic can give to me & I even opted to pay for things that had very small chance because that's my life. I fall into the game of playing odds & loose :(

I take a B Complex & that's great to use for many reasons but also good for fertility & apparently helps reduce the chances of morning sickness if you start before you get pregnant. Here is crossing fingers!

Don't worry about having a cold! Don't stress too much. And don't over think & over research. If you feel your stressing yourself out, you need to take a break. Take some deep breaths, go for a walk, stay away from you computer. Do some thing FUN!!!! At least take the moments you have AF to just relax :) You're doing your best & that's all that you can really do. Also, if you get yourself to a clinic & get some tests I think you'll feel better too. it's good to know if there is some thing you can fix or if there is nothing, perhaps considering IUI? It may get you there faster especially considering how long it took with your boy. Hang in there :hugs:
I really do appreciate the info you've given us though - it's made me think about a few things :) See what time & a project can do to us? LOL

You're hilarious - shift your junk LOL. You don't look like you have much junk to shift! BTW, how are you feeling? Is your health improving?

I think I got it figured out! Lol..sooo last month I was sure I oed on cd 11, but my af came on cd 27..had me soo confused. I though I always had a 14 day luteal phase so the calculators always told me I was o ing two days after I was apparently oing..I am now thinkin I am realling oing on cd 11..I think I have a luteal phase of 16 days. That wld put me at my normal 27 days cycles and wld make sense. I did a char t based on luteal phase and that put me at oing yesterday..makin me 1dpo today. :) lol. Said I wasnt gona obsess and look at me. Haha I guess I shld have got opks. Haha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->