6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi chere...welcome love....we are all poas here...your in good company :)
So 6dpo then love...great...:)
Hope you get your bfp.
Have you tried Internet pg and opk tests..they are soooooo much cheaper.
When are you planing to test then? :)

:) :) :) xxx

Oh my goodness! How can you tell I'm new to all of this? I was just looking on amazon.ca and the price of POAS and even OPK's! Yikes. Ok, my eyes are opened....how soon can one start testing DPO? I don't want to waste them....(sorry silly ques i know)

Look what I found girls....it's about zinc....sounds interesting eh? :)

In women, zinc is involved in the growth process of the oocyte or egg. If women are zinc deficient, the egg won’t mature properly and ovulation will be impeded, causing infertility. Adequate zinc allows women to use estrogen and progesterone efficiently, supporting reproductive health and ensuring that estrogen does what it’s supposed to do in the body. When estrogen levels become too high, or are inefficiently metabolized they can cause poor reproductive health.

I've been researching this because I was thinking about taking it to improve eggy health...
Very interesting what I found here.:)

I'm about to start taking 15mg daily now...to add on top of everything else...ill be a walking pharmacy in a minute lol:)

Hope this helps me lovelys....:)

Oh my goodness! How can you tell I'm new to all of this? I was just looking on amazon.ca and the price of POAS and even OPK's! Yikes. Ok, my eyes are opened....how soon can one start testing DPO? I don't want to waste them....(sorry silly ques i know)

Lol hey chere....I've heard of testing as early as 6dpo....but be prepared...it can cause some disheartening days for most...not for the faint hearted lol
I did my own head last cycle doing this lol...
I couldn't help it I just wanted to catch my bfp ASAP...but it wasn't to be last cycle.booooo lol

So are you going to order some then :)

Hey girlies! I've been relaxing to the max! Yesterday cleaned hose & went to see Iron Man. Today I watched Cori, went for a run, had a bath, watched old Dawson's Creek reruns. My FIL is here for the week so we had a nice curry dinner & watched some hokey. I gave up on hockey a d now in bed about to read a book before sleepy time.

Meg I'm so glad you got your positive OPK!!! I'm going to do a bit of research on MACA and cycle lengths. I had a miscarriage but I ovulated late & had a 34 day cycle. Odd but not unusual. It happens once or twice a year. And I was taking Maca every day. Although all I read suggested otherwise.

Nat hey Hun how are you?! CD 5 & boooooring! I go back to the clinic Friday & that's when the real shit happens for me. I hope I get to do iUI earlier again.
Sigh....times a wastin. Waiting for 2 weeks. Then will wait for the next 2 weeks.

Lol hey chere....I've heard of testing as early as 6dpo....but be prepared...it can cause some disheartening days for most...not for the faint hearted lol
I did my own head last cycle doing this lol...
I couldn't help it I just wanted to catch my bfp ASAP...but it wasn't to be last cycle.booooo lol

So are you going to order some then :)

I *think* I'll wait until after this cycle...I'll pray this is IT but if not, then yes I'm definitely heading to amazon.ca and ordering the multi pack- I think had some Ovulation and POAS. I'm on CD18 and AF is due around 20th? So for now I hold steady....and wait....

Cd7 today...going to opk-ing on Friday...

Barbs...I ovulated later last cycle too...and my af was 2 days later too....so all three of us have been getting longer cycles and o later.....I'm thinking maybe it could be the maca too....I hope it's not a bad thing ...

I have been feeling a whole lot more energised latkes and oH is has been more friskier ...so I know it's in our systems now...as for changing our cycles I worry about this...I hope this is what it's meant to do in regards to increasing our fertility ...I think I do alittle reading too now lol.

So hope all is well girls

Ooh barbs what was the new iron man like....my oH is nuts about the new. Be we haven't seen it yet but it's all I keep herring about these days....bless he's a big kid really ...when the advert came on the telly his little face lit up and he then proceeded to ask me like a little boy if he could go and see it lol.....I was like "ummmmm yeah" why are you asking me you nut lol
I've got to admit tho iron man is good...

Sounds like you had a great weekend there barbs...:)

Hey Ladies! How is everyone??

Barb - Glad to hearyou had such a nice weekend! I had a great weekend too

But I must say... gave up on hockey last night?! are you nuts!! we won!!

Game 7 tonight baby... I am so excited haha ....

Anyways back to TTC lol....

So I got another blaring positive OPK this morning - I should be going off of yesterdays though right??

We BD yesterday at like 7am and again at about 1030pm so I am glad about that! LOL

here is a pic...

And Nat - I hope I get enough zinc in the multi pre-natal that I take every day...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3

So I got another blaring positive OPK this morning - I should be going off of yesterdays though right??

We BD yesterday at like 7am and again at about 1030pm so I am glad about that! LOL

here is a pic...

And Nat - I hope I get enough zinc in the multi pre-natal that I take every day...

Wow that is a very nice opk!!! Yay to that.. I have high hopes for u this cycle!!

here is a pic...

Wow that is a very nice opk!!! Yay to that.. I have high hopes for u this cycle!!

I wls recomend dtd every 24hrs- 36. Just to make sure the sperm have tine to b nice and mature. Ur just bout in tww!! Yay..im 5-6dpo(maybe less) and not to much goin on..gona try to wait and start testing on 12dpo(although I prolly will start sooner) lol

@petzy...dtd then stand on ur head. Lol(ok maybe not literally) but prop ur butt to hold the soldiers in there!

@petzy...dtd then stand on ur head. Lol(ok maybe not literally) but prop ur butt to hold the soldiers in there!

Hah thanks Momma re high hopes.... we will see! I dont really have them for myself unfortunately but I have my fingers crossed.

I went to sleep immediately after last night haha so I didnt get up at all! I always try to stay lying down for 15-20 minutes at least after...

I think If I jumped up and did a hand stand my DH would probably think I was insane. Although he does already I am sure LOL

I will call myself 1DPO tomorrow and play by Barbs rules

Hah thanks Momma re high hopes.... we will see! I dont really have them for myself unfortunately but I have my fingers crossed.

I went to sleep immediately after last night haha so I didnt get up at all! I always try to stay lying down for 15-20 minutes at least after...

I think If I jumped up and did a hand stand my DH would probably think I was insane. Although he does already I am sure LOL

Lol...so wen do u normally start testing? Last month I started at like 6dpo..lol..im gona do mybmybest to hold out this month..lol guess we see how it goes..

Lol...so wen do u normally start testing? Last month I started at like 6dpo..lol..im gona do mybmybest to hold out this month..lol guess we see how it goes..

Hey Momma - I actually *usually* do not test early at all.. most cycles I just wait for AF I cant stand the dissapointment

But I have a feeling this month I will test because I got some tests in a package of OPK's that I ordered.. only 10. If I do test early I will start at 10/11 DPO I think unless I am getting some insane symptoms lol

Hey Momma - I actually *usually* do not test early at all.. most cycles I just wait for AF I cant stand the dissapointment

But I have a feeling this month I will test because I got some tests in a package of OPK's that I ordered.. only 10. If I do test early I will start at 10/11 DPO I think unless I am getting some insane symptoms lol

Very exciting. :) so u can use opks as hpt? Do they wrk as well? How do u use them like that? Is it hopeful if there is any second line or does it have to be like a true pos opk? That wld b kewl seeing they r soo much cheaper.

Cd7 today...going to opk-ing on Friday...

Barbs...I ovulated later last cycle too...and my af was 2 days later too....so all three of us have been getting longer cycles and o later.....I'm thinking maybe it could be the maca too....I hope it's not a bad thing ...

I have been feeling a whole lot more energised latkes and oH is has been more friskier ...so I know it's in our systems now...as for changing our cycles I worry about this...I hope this is what it's meant to do in regards to increasing our fertility ...I think I do alittle reading too now lol.

So hope all is well girls

Ooh barbs what was the new iron man like....my oH is nuts about the new. Be we haven't seen it yet but it's all I keep herring about these days....bless he's a big kid really ...when the advert came on the telly his little face lit up and he then proceeded to ask me like a little boy if he could go and see it lol.....I was like "ummmmm yeah" why are you asking me you nut lol
I've got to admit tho iron man is good...

Sounds like you had a great weekend there barbs...:)

Hey nat..I shld b like 5-6 dpo( of course depending on wen I o ed) but I may start testing when u do and we can post our tests same day:) u wanna? Lol

Very exciting. :) so u can use opks as hpt? Do they wrk as well? How do u use them like that? Is it hopeful if there is any second line or does it have to be like a true pos opk? That wld b kewl seeing they r soo much cheaper.

Hey momma - no I dont use HPT as OPK - I ordered a package of OPK that came with 10 HPT included. I dont normally buy HPT unless AF is late :)

Hey momma - no I dont use HPT as OPK - I ordered a package of OPK that came with 10 HPT included. I dont normally buy HPT unless AF is late :)

Ohh ok..yeah u was askin cuz I had actually heard before that woman have used opk to detect hcg as well as lh..was wonderin if it were true

Momma- You can - but its not a perfect system - read here https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Hey Meg, congrats for Ovulating! LOL
I hope you catch your eggy this month!!!!

I hate to think too much about it but at the end of this month, I should have been 3 months along :( Instead I'm going in for my 3rd IUI - hoping for the best. I just hope it doesn't take too long. I really would like to just get this show on the road.

I'll be going in for CM every day this long weekend so no sleeping in for me. Fuck.
I hope that I get to trigger early again meaning maybe next Monday I could do my first IUI. I wanna get this over with!

I also am debating when I test & I don't want to test out my trigger. I could start testing around 10dpo & see if my lines get darker. That would be a good way. Or just wait for the blood test or just wait with my FRER sitting in my bathroom & take it the day before I'm due for my blood test. I'm getting really tired of POAS. I won't miss all this crap one day!

MOmma - good luck this cycle & welcome to your TWW :)
Are you planning on testing before the end of your two weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->