6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi Meg!

I have a hate relationship with running so I hope I keep it up! I just need to get into shape & loose some weight. I have a job where I sit all day & a car so I don't get the exercise I used to! I want to feel better about my body too.

And as for your cycle - I think it's odd that Maca would lengthen you cycle but it's possible. Hrmm. I'm not sure what to say. Usually woman say it shortens it. Just keep it up & see what happens this cycle. You'll be seeing the fertility doctor soon & you'll get lots of tests done & see what's going on with you! Is your OPK almost positive like maybe later this evening? Or tomorrow morning?

Nope its not that close yet..... I am going to keep testing the next few days and see how it goes - last month I gave up. But that had never happened before...

I have seen lots of stuff about Maca lengthening an LP... If you google "maca lengthen luteal phase" you will see a whack of forum posts from people who used Maca to naturally lengthen their cycles... so I am thinking maybe this is it - either that or its a coincidence I guess.

I just had a year or more of 27-28 day cycles so I just find it strange.

Ill keep you posted.

Glad you are back at the clinic for monitoring :) thats great!!

Wow so been feelin odd this afternoon. Kinda in the mood!! Just went to restroom and low and behold!! (Warning tmi) a glob of ewcm!!! Was mixed w some white creamy but the bulk was defo stretchy!!

Wow so been feelin odd this afternoon. Kinda in the mood!! Just went to restroom and low and behold!! (Warning tmi) a glob of ewcm!!! Was mixed w some white creamy but the bulk was defo stretchy!!

Wow well this is it then momma...that's a VERY good sign...especially if you "have that urge" lol I read that that is your body's signals saying "hay lets get a bun in the oven baby " lo

Hope it all works out good for you...
Maybe you should give opks a shot next cycle if this one is a no goer...the Internet job lots are great and MUCH cheaper...I always get around 30 as this will be enough for 2 cycles and IF the opk takes longer to show positive you'll have enough...

Good luck mommaplus :)

:) :) :) xxx

Wow well this is it then momma...that's a VERY good sign...especially if you "have that urge" lol I read that that is your body's signals saying "hay lets get a bun in the oven baby " lo

Hope it all works out good for you...
Maybe you should give opks a shot next cycle if this one is a no goer...the Internet job lots are great and MUCH cheaper...I always get around 30 as this will be enough for 2 cycles and IF the opk takes longer to show positive you'll have enough...

Good luck mommaplus :)

Wats the website to get the opks and preg tests?? Dwn were I live stuff is so pricey. Ugghh..buyin in bulk is sooo not feasable. I wld like to get some for sure. Lol this tryin to figure out o is sooo crazy. Expecially since I dnt have the patience to temp..(nor the memory) haha..

Ohhh how I pray we all get those beautiful dbl lines this month!! Were r u in ur cycle? Cd? Dpo?

Hey Nat! I got a slew of tests done to see if my body was fighting his sperm, my body - everything. I got the whole gamut of tests done back in November. All came back clean!!!
If we weren't doing IUI, I would get the PH tested in my vagina to see if it's too acidic & killing the sperm. But for now, it's not a concern.

Yay Meg you're back!!! Thanks for the congrats. Super awesome. We are leaving in half an hour to do a house inspection just to make sure it's all tip top shape. No surprising issues. Then home sweet home. Going for a run later. Got into running this week to get into shape. You know what I said to myself? "If I dont have a baby belly, I don't want any kinda belly" LOL. I've been super lazy about shedding the last remaining weight & I'm done. I want to feel amazing & I haven't been.

Good luck with your OPK - I hope it turns positive soon!!! FX

Hey barbs....just thought I'd run it by you love as I been reading(not joined-it's too much ) this thread and they are talking about immune testing...I looked it up and it's called nk cells that some of us have...and prednisone is prescribed to combat this....
Nk cells...is when our body's fight all foreign objects including embryo...this is something I'm defiantly going to get myself checked out as over that past 9yrs I've had many miscarriages....and I wonder if this something I might be faced with here...

I'm starting vitamin b6 this cycle (hopefully tmr) 50 mgs daily and then I double the dose in the tww...it will boost my progesterone and support implantation...fecking ideal I say ....bring it on :)

Had a shite hole of a day today...my home Internet has gone ker plunk-got it fixed now had two engineers out to sort it...
My lo woke up with the mother of all colds so guess what I got coming my way.....grrrrrrreat! Lol
So I'm really hoping this doesn't affect our chances again this month....it seems to be one thing after the other every month something makes it all go tits up...
Two cycles ago it was Oh falling asleep at crucial times...the bar steward lol...last cycle it was hospitilization(my fault there lol) now this month the flaming cold virus...even if i dont show any symptoms I can still carry and harbour the virus...body will go into fight mode and possibly kill my chances this month grrrrrr lol....not good eh lol:dohh:

I've learnt sooo much in the last 24hrs it's unreal...basically I know ALOT about different sorts of meds and how they can help and what to take for what...
I've even seen how ALOT of women doing ivf have there troubles and at some points I felt so guilty seeing how much easier ttc my life is compared to theirs...not that it's easy enough for us...they have to follow STRICT rules and their life's are literally turned upside Down and inside out ...shame really.

I'm having a breake from all the research tonight don't want to bog myself down and over load my remains daft brain cells lol

Hope your run went as well as It could I really ort to start this again you know...gotta lotta junk in this trunk I need to shift lol

Hello Nat! Yes I've done screening for everything. Everything a fertility clinic can give to me & I even opted to pay for things that had very small chance because that's my life. I fall into the game of playing odds & loose :(

I take a B Complex & that's great to use for many reasons but also good for fertility & apparently helps reduce the chances of morning sickness if you start before you get pregnant. Here is crossing fingers!

Don't worry about having a cold! Don't stress too much. And don't over think & over research. If you feel your stressing yourself out, you need to take a break. Take some deep breaths, go for a walk, stay away from you computer. Do some thing FUN!!!! At least take the moments you have AF to just relax :) You're doing your best & that's all that you can really do. Also, if you get yourself to a clinic & get some tests I think you'll feel better too. it's good to know if there is some thing you can fix or if there is nothing, perhaps considering IUI? It may get you there faster especially considering how long it took with your boy. Hang in there :hugs:
I really do appreciate the info you've given us though - it's made me think about a few things :) See what time & a project can do to us? LOL

You're hilarious - shift your junk LOL. You don't look like you have much junk to shift! BTW, how are you feeling? Is your health improving?

Hiya barbs....so glad all your tests came back good for you...I would have done the same too...paying extra to check the little things to I would say is defo worth it...I would totally sleep easier :)

I know I don't look like I haven't a lotta junk going on but I would defo benefit from losing a stone lol...a few too many cream cakes lately lol...
I always make home made food so my diet isn't bad so to say but it's the extra suppa at nights-oH is a bugger for this lol...I smell that lovely food and I'm sat there thinking mmmmm, I want some of that lol...no self control lately lol

Thankyou for the advice on overdoing it barbs...greatly appreciated ...your so right I have been really tired today...will be giving it a break for a while now with the researching lol

Glad your monitoring is going well barbs...I had this feeling today...something good is coming...I don't know who on here but I can feel it in me bones...:happydance:

Oooooh almost forgot...yeah iv been off and on with the kidney pains this week...it's a really slow process but apart from that I feel great.thankyou:flower:
I haven't got Harry's cold yet but I know it's on the way as its always the flaming same...he gets it...I get it...lol
Lets hope not this time.
Hope all else is wel for you today barbs....

Ohhh how I pray we all get those beautiful dbl lines this month!! Were r u in ur cycle? Cd? Dpo?

Hiya momma...ooooh i really hope so.or at least one of on here does...fx eh :)

I'm cd 4 today...not much to report really...borrrrrrrrring stage lol....
The website I use is amazon....but there is a USA version....I think it's amazon.com...
If you type in opks it will come up...:)

Temping can be a pain In the butlins but it's defo worth it...after your positive opk your temp should start to rise and you would see this on your temp chart...it confirms ovulation has happend ...much more confident when I get the thumbs up lol
I keep my bbt thermometer and note book under my pillow...temp around 6am is and then go back to sleep :happydance: even if it is for only an hour lol
When I get up i put my data in my ff...but you have to make sure you info is put in at the same time everyday.it can be a drag but again -it's really worth it.:)

:( :) :) xxx

Ok me petals...
So I'm on cd 4 today...not ALOT to repert really today....yaaaaawn...lol
Well what I can inform is I have started q10 30mg daily today and my bit b6 x5 10 mg today too...I will be doubling the vit b6 in the tww to 100mg ...it's better to support implantation...reduce miscarge risk and really good for energy and red blood cells..

Going to h&b next week to buy a whole load more "mirricle cures lol"
I will be a rattling mess by the end of this month ha ha haaaa...

Hope all is well ladies....

Ooh meg I have noticed my last two cycles have been 31 and 32 day cycles ...since taking the maca too....I'm normally a 30 day cycle ...always have been so its defo down to something...I'm think this is good tho meg...I know it's annoying having to wait longer but thinking about it logically...if our lueteal phase is lengthened it will mean that there will be more progesterone and that is exellent for implantation to stick...:happydance:

Hope your ok meg...sorry to hear opk isn't pos yet....hope it's a one off love...and hope it soon sorted for you...fx for you love :hugs:

Ok me petals...
Well what I can inform is I have started q10 30mg daily today and my bit b6 x5 10 mg today too...I will be doubling the vit b6 in the tww to 100mg ...it's better to support implantation...reduce miscarge risk and really good for energy and red blood cells..

Ooh meg I have noticed my last two cycles have been 31 and 32 day cycles ...since taking the maca too....I'm normally a 30 day cycle ...always have been so its defo down to something...I'm think this is good tho meg...I know it's annoying having to wait longer but thinking about it logically...if our lueteal phase is lengthened it will mean that there will be more progesterone and that is exellent for implantation to stick...:happydance:

Hope your ok meg...sorry to hear opk isn't pos yet....hope it's a one off love...and hope it soon sorted for you...fx for you love :hugs:

Hey Nat! Thanks for the Pep talk doll!

It sounds like you have a good plan for this month Nat! Fx xoxo

Now rest up before O time and give that kidney a break lol.

Hey girls. Happy Saturday!

It's a bit cool today hoping for warm spring weather again soon.

Barb what's going on with the house??

So It's CD16 for me. I said fack it when I woke up and used an OPK with FMU. Low and behold it was definitely a few shades darker than yesterday. I will test again in the afternoon and tonight. Hoping it means its coming soon! Not drinking coffee either to avoid any chance Of dilution haha.

Ok me petals...

So nat. Went out for a drink ladst night. Well actually I had two budlights, lol but very very late last night around midnight or so I had some brown blood in my undies(srry tmi) literally just a tad...never had this before at this tine in my cycle..certainly it cldnt have been implantation if I did o on cd 11 cuz that wld only make me like 3-4dpo..is it possible to have brown spot during o? U think it possible even seein my cervix lowered and cramps were mild that I actually oed yesterday?? I wasnt sure so me and dh dtd soon as we got home (just in case) wat ya think? If I did o on cd 11 isnt that still too early for a successful implantation? Lemme know ur thoughts!!:)

Momma it's way too early for implantation Hun. Plus of you still have ewcm like you mentioned in your earlier post then it is unlikely you have O,d yet. Am I wrong here girls? This is what I understand.

Momma it's way too early for implantation Hun. Plus of you still have ewcm like you mentioned in your earlier post then it is unlikely you have O,d yet. Am I wrong here girls? This is what I understand.

Thats wat I was thinkin. I a lil ewcm on I guess it was fri mornin. Then the brown was late last night. Maybe brown was from ovulation? Maybe egg bustin out?

Ok me petals...

So nat. Went out for a drink ladst night. Well actually I had two budlights, lol but very very late last night around midnight or so I had some brown blood in my undies(srry tmi) literally just a tad...never had this before at this tine in my cycle..certainly it cldnt have been implantation if I did o on cd 11 cuz that wld only make me like 3-4dpo..is it possible to have brown spot during o? U think it possible even seein my cervix lowered and cramps were mild that I actually oed yesterday?? I wasnt sure so me and dh dtd soon as we got home (just in case) wat ya think? If I did o on cd 11 isnt that still too early for a successful implantation? Lemme know ur thoughts!!:)

Ok. So I haved been on YouTube Vidios, exclusives on fertility in the past about severe o pains and it was mentioned that o pain CAN cause a spot of blood...BUT I'm thinking that would happen around 48hrs or so after what with the journey to make it out...you mention that it was brown so I'd say ifs defo old blood.:)
I'm thinking that your bcp have affected your cycles somewhat....I have had MANY friends complain that they have had weird periods from stopping the bc...it dosnt mean that you are not fertile tho so don't worry about that...it's just your uterus "clearing" out and mending itself if you know what I mean...
All the while you wre on bcp your lining has been thin...and now it's thickening back up again so this "could" be the reason your experiencing afew spotting days here and there...
My cousin last year....she and her husband went on holiday and whilst they were feeling "loved up" they decided when they return from there holiday they would try for a family...she stopped her birth control. for a month.....after a month a few financial problems arose and they got scared that they wouldn't be able to financially support a child so they called it all off and she went back on the pill again... four weeks later she found out she was pregnant....so she went to the docters and asked how this was even possible and he told her that because she skipped her bc for that month she was fertile "briefly" again and that's how she got caught....so this just proves stopping birth control or even missing the odd one here and there that fetillity is still attainable ....
I personally think your going to be just fine love and your body is doing all this to you because it's just natures ways of getting back to normall for you...:thumbup:

Petz is right...you mention the Ewcm...this means that this IS your fertile period so you did good last night lol
I really hope you and dh get your bfp this month...I got my fx for you :flower:

Hey girls. Happy Saturday!

It's a bit cool today hoping for warm spring weather again soon.

Barb what's going on with the house??

So It's CD16 for me. I said fack it when I woke up and used an OPK with FMU. Low and behold it was definitely a few shades darker than yesterday. I will test again in the afternoon and tonight. Hoping it means its coming soon! Not drinking coffee either to avoid any chance Of dilution haha.
Heya meg...great news :happydance:

How did your evening opk go?
Good I hope...

It's gone cold here too...booo lol
Really want some of that sun to come out...I been dancing for everything lately....baby dancing sun dancing...lol
I wanna get that sun so I can get my tan topped up before I get that bfp...fx

I haven't been able to sunbathe for years...pregancy stopped me then an abundance of crap summers....I look like a yellow jelly belly here lol

Hope the sun comes back for you guys ther too...:)

Ok me petals...

Ok. So I haved been on YouTube Vidios, exclusives on fertility in the past about severe o pains and it was mentioned that o pain CAN cause a spot of blood...BUT I'm thinking that would happen around 48hrs or so after what with the journey to make it out...you mention that it was brown so I'd say ifs defo old blood.:)
I'm thinking that your bcp have affected your cycles somewhat....I have had MANY friends complain that they have had weird periods from stopping the bc...it dosnt mean that you are not fertile tho so don't worry about that...it's just your uterus "clearing" out and mending itself if you know what I mean...
All the while you wre on bcp your lining has been thin...and now it's thickening back up again so this "could" be the reason your experiencing afew spotting days here and there...
My cousin last year....she and her husband went on holiday and whilst they were feeling "loved up" they decided when they return from there holiday they would try for a family...she stopped her birth control. for a month.....after a month a few financial problems arose and they got scared that they wouldn't be able to financially support a child so they called it all off and she went back on the pill again... four weeks later she found out she was pregnant....so she went to the docters and asked how this was even possible and he told her that because she skipped her bc for that month she was fertile "briefly" again and that's how she got caught....so this just proves stopping birth control or even missing the odd one here and there that fetillity is still attainable ....
I personally think your going to be just fine love and your body is doing all this to you because it's just natures ways of getting back to normall for you...:thumbup:

Petz is right...you mention the Ewcm...this means that this IS your fertile period so you did good last night lol
I really hope you and dh get your bfp this month...I got my fx for you :flower:

Thanks for the great info!!! It really helps a lot to get my mind straight. Lol good luck to u!!! Im gopin we all get bfps!

Good morning ladies..update for the day..I am somewere between 1-5dpo..still leaning towards my worst o pains which wld make me 5dpo..today my cervix is much lower than its been, closing up and very firm. I am cramping this mornin in an odd way..with all my kids I always experienced "braxton hicks contraction" I have them as early as 9 wks preg..doc said they were harmless, w my daughter I was out in meds to stop them because they were softening my cervix..but subsequent pregnancies they were there but opted b ot to take the meds as it was just my body..doc says I just have a very sensitive uterus..but to get to the ooint, that is excactly want these cramps feel like. I can feel my uterus, is is tightening, so I dnt know wat to make of it. If I am indeed 5 dpo it may b early impantation irritatiin my uterus causing this. I almost always implanted very early..one of my kids I had pos preg test at like 7-8 dpo..went to doc b had hcg of like 24.. so it just seems weird. Im gona "try to hold out til 12 dpo this month seein if u have a chem I dnt wana pick it up

Hi ladies. Just wanted to wish everyone's happy Mother's Day and happy Mother's Day to be for the rest of us haha.
Also I finally got my positive OPK this morning! I am happy and we BD this am so feeling good. Finally!! I should get af 14 days from today if previous patterns repeat themselves

Xo

Helloooooo there me lovelys...it's cd6 here ...not much to report here really...I'm well into my new course of vit b6 and q10 now...not feeling any benefits yet tho...will be doubling my dose when I've ovulated with the vit b6...

Cant wait to start peeing on them sticks already lol...
I bought a dodgy pg test today...lol
I went to a crappy corner shop selling allsorts of pound job lots...I found a mid stream frer for £1.25
Guess what it said on the box......wait for it......
PROBABLY 90 % accurate....I had to laugh at this lol
The probably part was what tickled me really....I only bought it just to open the box and read the leaflet inside...I wanted to see what miu it was lol
Low and behold....NO mui was printed...so it probably it soooo shite it won't even work till your like 25yrs pregnant lol

Oh well at least when it comes to peeing on it will help with the poas addiction ha ha haaa...

Well I hope all y'all ladies are fine and dandy today...hope all is well...happy Sunday to you all and hope the week ahead is fandabby Dosey...:flower:

Hi All! I'm new here. New to this. TTC #1 so it's only been 3 cycles so far? Yes. But today is 6 DPO, and we did it LOTS lol...in the prime time so I'm thinking optimistically here. Damn POAS things are pricey here in Canada, would love to test more but spent a wack on OPK so....must have faith and hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->