6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Ladies! How is everyone??

Barb - Glad to hearyou had such a nice weekend! I had a great weekend too

But I must say... gave up on hockey last night?! are you nuts!! we won!!

Game 7 tonight baby... I am so excited haha ....

Anyways back to TTC lol....

So I got another blaring positive OPK this morning - I should be going off of yesterdays though right??

We BD yesterday at like 7am and again at about 1030pm so I am glad about that! LOL

here is a pic...

And Nat - I hope I get enough zinc in the multi pre-natal that I take every day...

Hey Hun, glad you had a nice weekend!
I'm not a big sports fan, period so I am just not that excited about hockey LOL. Yeah, maybe lame :)

Yes that's a positive but you should go based on the first positive if that was yesterday than you can stop testing!!!

Hey Meg, congrats for Ovulating! LOL
I hope you catch your eggy this month!!!!

I hate to think too much about it but at the end of this month, I should have been 3 months along :( Instead I'm going in for my 3rd IUI - hoping for the best. I just hope it doesn't take too long. I really would like to just get this show on the road.

I'll be going in for CM every day this long weekend so no sleeping in for me. Fuck.
I hope that I get to trigger early again meaning maybe next Monday I could do my first IUI. I wanna get this over with!

I also am debating when I test & I don't want to test out my trigger. I could start testing around 10dpo & see if my lines get darker. That would be a good way. Or just wait for the blood test or just wait with my FRER sitting in my bathroom & take it the day before I'm due for my blood test. I'm getting really tired of POAS. I won't miss all this crap one day!

MOmma - good luck this cycle & welcome to your TWW :)
Are you planning on testing before the end of your two weeks?

Im gona try to hold out and not test at 6dpo like last month. Lol so far so good!! Im gona start testin on friday. .good luck to u this month!!!

Ladies, I just did some Maca reading & for some woman it lengthens their LP & some it shortens. Lengthening is OK - it means that if you get pregnant you'll have a good LP support. I wouldn't worry about it. XO

Good luck Momma! Keep us posted w/your tests :)

Ladies, I just did some Maca reading & for some woman it lengthens their LP & some it shortens. Lengthening is OK - it means that if you get pregnant you'll have a good LP support. I wouldn't worry about it. XO

Ahhhh this is exellent news...phewwww annnnnnnd breath lol...
I did worry a little but also in the back of my mind I worked it out that longer lp means more progesterone which means ideal conditions for successfull implantation...if it happens.:thumbup:

Will be thinking about you and your iui barbs...I sooo hope it works for you and dh...
I hear you about the not missing this ...it's a loooong journey more so for you tho but it kind of emotionally draining process isn't it...

Re:3 months barbs :hugs:....it's still early days -emotionally...it's bound to still suck for you...I'm getting closer to my supposed due date and it STiLL hurts to think about but we got to just carry on love...it's a horrible thought and every so often without warning I burst into tears when I start think about the what ifs and the whys...I suppose it's hard to get on with but needs must .
I hope the pain of it all starts to get easier ASAP for you .:hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

So I got another blaring positive OPK this morning - I should be going off of yesterdays though right??

We BD yesterday at like 7am and again at about 1030pm so I am glad about that! LOL

here is a pic...

And Nat - I hope I get enough zinc in the multi pre-natal that I take every day...

Hiya meg...I have researched zinc and the benefits and it does state NOT to over do the RDA but different country's and regions have different RDA's...not entirely sure why this is but it did say something about soil conditions lol...
To check if your getting you RDA see the packet your pre-natals come in ,it should state what your RDA is and how much your pre-natals are providing....
Mine do not provide the full RDA so I'm going buy some to top it up so to say...

Great news about your opk meg...your right about going withs barbs rule too....:)
So it's 1dpo tmr then Yaye :happydance:
Bring on the tww I say...:)

Oh and good luck with the hockey...hope you win again:)
We don't "do" hockey over here...lol
The men are nuts on the footy or the feckng cricket instead ....grrrrrr....
Don't mind the footy so much, atleast that's interesting and entertaining...but cricket ? come the feck on man....yaaaaaawn boring dot comage.lol

Cd7 today...going to opk-ing on Friday...

Barbs...I ovulated later last cycle too...and my af was 2 days later too....so all three of us have been getting longer cycles and o later.....I'm thinking maybe it could be the maca too....I hope it's not a bad thing ...

I have been feeling a whole lot more energised latkes and oH is has been more friskier ...so I know it's in our systems now...as for changing our cycles I worry about this...I hope this is what it's meant to do in regards to increasing our fertility ...I think I do alittle reading too now lol.

So hope all is well girls

Ooh barbs what was the new iron man like....my oH is nuts about the new. Be we haven't seen it yet but it's all I keep herring about these days....bless he's a big kid really ...when the advert came on the telly his little face lit up and he then proceeded to ask me like a little boy if he could go and see it lol.....I was like "ummmmm yeah" why are you asking me you nut lol
I've got to admit tho iron man is good...

Sounds like you had a great weekend there barbs...:)

Hey nat..I shld b like 5-6 dpo( of course depending on wen I o ed) but I may start testing when u do and we can post our tests same day:) u wanna? Lol
Heya momma...
Unfortunately I won't be starting hpt testing till like 30th or somewhere round there...I'm only cd 7 today so it's a while off yet...:)

I did the opk testing towards the end of the cycle last cycle to test the theory that it can be used to detect pregnancy..but.as I wasn't preggers I can't really say that it DOES work yet...to say that it works it has to be a blaring positive ...not slightly but totally obviously blazingly and completely positive only lol
So it's 5/6 dpo for you love....BE strong...don't test yet lol...you can do it lol
I'm going to try to hold out till 10dpo this time too...it's going to be hard but I have to....I can't do myself in like that again lol
I shall have them hidden from myself...I will tell oH to get rid of them till I'm practically begging for them back pmsl...oh my what I mess eh... Lol

:) :) ;) xxx

here is a pic...

Hiya meg...I have researched zinc and the benefits and it does state NOT to over do the RDA but different country's and regions have different RDA's...not entirely sure why this is but it did say something about soil conditions lol...
To check if your getting you RDA see the packet your pre-natals come in ,it should state what your RDA is and how much your pre-natals are providing....
Mine do not provide the full RDA so I'm going buy some to top it up so to say...

Great news about your opk meg...your right about going withs barbs rule too....:)
So it's 1dpo tmr then Yaye :happydance:
Bring on the tww I say...:)

Oh and good luck with the hockey...hope you win again:)
We don't "do" hockey over here...lol
The men are nuts on the footy or the feckng cricket instead ....grrrrrr....
Don't mind the footy so much, atleast that's interesting and entertaining...but cricket ? come the feck on man....yaaaaaawn boring dot comage.lol

LMAO re cricket and "boring dot com" haha - and when you say footy I assume you mean football - otherwise known as soccer where we come from lol.

Big hugs to you and Barb today- I really cant imagine thinking of a due date that didnt happen so I think that would be very difficult and I am thinking of you both.. its hard enough to think of one that doesnt even exist yet so I really feel for you both xoxoxo

Yep yep 2ww here I come :)

That sounds about right to me now that I have seen different posts about it.. for me I think it is having the opposite effect - should be about a 31 day cycle or so for me! Yowzers!!!

Barb - question - since my cycle is now later than I had thought I am going to be smack in the middle of AF for my scheduled fertility appt... should I move this date?

Barbs I take it back about Tina on corri...she's a good girl really...:)
No more said lol

:):) :) xxx

Barbs...I ovulated later last cycle too...and my af was 2 days later too....so all three of us have been getting longer cycles and o later.....I'm thinking maybe it could be the maca too....I hope it's not a bad thing ...

I have been feeling a whole lot more energised latkes and oH is has been more friskier ...so I know it's in our systems now...as for changing our cycles I worry about this...I hope this is what it's meant to do in regards to increasing our fertility ...I think I do alittle reading too now lol.

Ooh barbs what was the new iron man like....my oH is nuts about the new. Be we haven't seen it yet but it's all I keep herring about these days....bless he's a big kid really ...when the advert came on the telly his little face lit up and he then proceeded to ask me like a little boy if he could go and see it lol.....I was like "ummmmm yeah" why are you asking me you nut lol

Hey nat..I shld b like 5-6 dpo( of course depending on wen I o ed) but I may start testing when u do and we can post our tests same day:) u wanna? Lol
Heya momma...
Unfortunately I won't be starting hpt testing till like 30th or somewhere round there...I'm only cd 7 today so it's a while off yet...:)

I did the opk testing towards the end of the cycle last cycle to test the theory that it can be used to detect pregnancy..but.as I wasn't preggers I can't really say that it DOES work yet...to say that it works it has to be a blaring positive ...not slightly but totally obviously blazingly and completely positive only lol
So it's 5/6 dpo for you love....BE strong...don't test yet lol...you can do it lol
I'm going to try to hold out till 10dpo this time too...it's going to be hard but I have to....I can't do myself in like that again lol
I shall have them hidden from myself...I will tell oH to get rid of them till I'm practically begging for them back pmsl...oh my what I mess eh... Lol

Haha...yeah im def gona hold off til at least fri or sat..haha..I dnt have any hpt or opk and in tio lazy to get get any. I had to cancel my old debit card (due to unauthorized activity and they say I wnt get new card in mail for 7-14 days. Omg! Lol..so cant order any online..I have ck book but I live in the boonies. Closest store to buy any is like a 45min drive. I usually do my trips to town on fri or sat each wk(pay day).. so im stuck toughing it out til then but im sure its a good thing. So far I am pretty content this cycle. Not feeking to anxious for some reason..I really dnt think the lil bean stuck this cycle..:( I guess I cld b wrong(hopefully I am) but my gut says nope! Lol. But heres to the rest of the ttw ladies!! Make sure u post pics of ur opks I wld looove to see em. :))) looking at urs may satisfy my urge a lil. Lol

Heya momma...

Haha...yeah im def gona hold off til at least fri or sat..haha..I dnt have any hpt or opk and in tio lazy to get get any. I had to cancel my old debit card (due to unauthorized activity and they say I wnt get new card in mail for 7-14 days. Omg! Lol..so cant order any online..I have ck book but I live in the boonies. Closest store to buy any is like a 45min drive. I usually do my trips to town on fri or sat each wk(pay day).. so im stuck toughing it out til then but im sure its a good thing. So far I am pretty content this cycle. Not feeking to anxious for some reason..I really dnt think the lil bean stuck this cycle..:( I guess I cld b wrong(hopefully I am) but my gut says nope! Lol. But heres to the rest of the ttw ladies!! Make sure u post pics of ur opks I wld looove to see em. :))) looking at urs may satisfy my urge a lil. Lol

Bummer about your card momma...and also I'd hate it if I forgot something from the shops...I ALWAYS do it so I'd be screwed lol...
Stay positive momma...it's all we got in the tww so hold on to it...hope is all can get before af rips it away...hopefully she doesn't this cycle eh.:flower:

Ill defo be posting my opk so don't you worry about that lol...
I'm really looking forward to it lol weird or what eh,lol
I have a love hate relationship with poas...I'm a proud poas don't get me wrong lol but I hate the disappointment...
It sucks with a capital S.lol
Hopefully this is the last cycle ill see for 9 months ...fx...

Mind you I don't know why but I have this "good " gut feeling about everyone's new cycle this time...."somebody" on here is going to get their bfp...I just know it...I can feel it in me bones...
....oh please let me be right :happydance:

Heya momma...

Bummer about your card momma...and also I'd hate it if I forgot something from the shops...I ALWAYS do it so I'd be screwed lol...
Stay positive momma...it's all we got in the tww so hold on to it...hope is all can got before af rips it away...hopefully she doesn't this cycle eh.:flower:

Ill defo be posting my opk so don't you worry about that lol...
I'm really looking forward to it lol weird or what eh,lol
I have a love hate relationship with poas...I'm a proud poas don't get me wrong lol but I hate the disappointment...
It sucks with a capital S.lol
Hopefully this is the last cycle ill see for 9 months ...fx...

Mind you I don't know why but I have this "good " gut feeling about everyone's new cycle this time...."somebody" on here is going to get their bfp...I just know it...I can feel it in me bones...
....oh please let me be right :happydance:

U know its crazy u say that because I sooo had this feeling that someone here is goin to get there bfp this cycle as well! Just a hunch. I had a hard day today..stained our whole back decj. Did front I guess last wk..the back has taken me two days!! Ugghh my back hurts, my feet, allergies r buggin me so my eyes r itchin like crazy...I fixed zuchini and sloppy joe for dinner for me n kiddos this eve and the sloppy joe didnt like me. Im soooo nauseaus since I ate. Every once in a while I got probs w red sauce..tonight is one of those nights. Booo..

Its not so much that ive givin up hope or anything. Its weird..its just like a sudden calmness came over me. Im just not as anxious and impatient as last cycle. Im just kinda breezy. Who knows though..lol maybe a wk will go by and I will turn into the crazy lady peein on 5 sticks a day and breaking them open and stashing them in hiding places. Haha

Omg!!! I was just ckin out some threads and there is a gal who is breastfeeding her 18 month old. She decided she wanted to ttc number two so she began taking clomid..she had her first scan and she is carrying 4 babies!!! Omg. Carrying 4 babies and still nursing. Doc told her to ween the one she has and r insisting she does a reduction, meaning they pretty much kill one off. That poor gal...one is already measuring to small so doc believe one may disappear naturally but she is stuck w the decision to have it medically terminated or possibly carry 4 babies..I feel so bad for her and her tough decision..

Ya I saw that too! Absolutely crazy! And what a tough decision. Looks like she's getting a lot of support over there, someone recommended the multiples board and hopefully she gets some good advice and support over there

Omg!!! I was just ckin out some threads and there is a gal who is breastfeeding her 18 month old. She decided she wanted to ttc number two so she began taking clomid..she had her first scan and she is carrying 4 babies!!! Omg. Carrying 4 babies and still nursing. Doc told her to ween the one she has and r insisting she does a reduction, meaning they pretty much kill one off. That poor gal...one is already measuring to small so doc believe one may disappear naturally but she is stuck w the decision to have it medically terminated or possibly carry 4 babies..I feel so bad for her and her tough decision..

Oh no that is such a shame ...poor girl...I hope it all works out well for her .
4babys tho? Wow...that would blow my mind if I was ever told that...
I hope the multiples thread helps her out...bless heart heart.

Oh my gosh I am so ill....I woke up with what feels like the flu...
My throat feels like I downed a pint of glass....:(
I have had to cancel my dietitian...gutted
Oh I really hope this goes away quick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->