6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well according to my ff I should start opk testing cd10 this cycle...which is Thursday ...and if this cycle is successful it will be a valentines day babba....that would be lovely ahhhh....if this is so...and it's a girl I shall name her Rosie....to go with the theme of valentines..:)

Hey your due date too if iui goes according to plan barbs...:happydance:

:) :) :) xxx

7Dpo..yay!

Yaya not long to go now till test day momma...:happydance:

Flu symptoms??? Fingers crossed that is something else!(bump maybe?)

Awwww as much as I'd love that to be the case it can't be...not o'd yet...I don't think lol....
Just want this to go already...it's defo..something to do with my tonsils...all my glands are swollen and I feel like absolute crap.:(
Booo lol
I am just hoping and praying it doesn't affect my chances this cycle....it seems to be one thing after the other lately lol....I dunno.whats next? Lol

Im just getting this feeling that this one thing after the other thing is a sign that it's not meant to be...very disheartening...this flu has shot all my hopes away this cycle now...all I can do now is cross my fingers and see what happens...if it turns out I get a bfp this cycle I will be astonished....

I had a lady approach me in the street in my local city centre last year....she told me I was about to get pregnant and lose the baby ....she was right.
She also told me I would be pregnant by the end of this year...I wonder if that comes true aswell....I'm a very sceptical sort of person on these things...I am a Christian so I don't tend to take much notice if palm readers and fortune tellers but when that came true about loosing the baby in January it opened my eyes a little...coincidence? I don't know but It certainly left me wondering.
The other things she said too has also come true...it's just this last prediction about be pregnant by the end of this year I want to see if that's right or not...
It was very strange....I had my hair up in a bun that day and she approached me saying..."you been thinking about getting your hair cut!" -"don't do it"
I was amazed she knew I had been seriously considering that....
So lets see I suppose...

7Dpo..yay!

Awwww as much as I'd love that to be the case it can't be...not o'd yet...I don't think lol....
Just want this to go already...it's defo..something to do with my tonsils...all my glands are swollen and I feel like absolute crap.:(
Booo lol
I am just hoping and praying it doesn't affect my chances this cycle....it seems to be one thing after the other lately lol....I dunno.whats next? Lol

Im just getting this feeling that this one thing after the other thing is a sign that it's not meant to be...very disheartening...this flu has shot all my hopes away this cycle now...all I can do now is cross my fingers and see what happens...if it turns out I get a bfp this cycle I will be astonished....

I had a lady approach me in the street in my local city centre last year....she told me I was about to get pregnant and lose the baby ....she was right.
She also told me I would be pregnant by the end of this year...I wonder if that comes true aswell....I'm a very sceptical sort of person on these things...I am a Christian so I don't tend to take much notice if palm readers and fortune tellers but when that came true about loosing the baby in January it opened my eyes a little...coincidence? I don't know but It certainly left me wondering.
The other things she said too has also come true...it's just this last prediction about be pregnant by the end of this year I want to see if that's right or not...
It was very strange....I had my hair up in a bun that day and she approached me saying..."you been thinking about getting your hair cut!" -"don't do it"
So lets see I suppose...

Awww lol rosie is cute .such a great idea..lol if I get bfp and end up w my girl I will name her sophie.. way before ttc I always wld joke w my dh..everytime I wld b hungry, belch or anything I wld randomly say" not me, it was sophie" lol the bame just stuck so we decided if we ever had the lil girl she will b called sophie..:) my dh bday is feb 2nd. How kewl it wld b to have baby on his bday. Lol my two youngest kids were born on same day. Lol went in to labor on my sons second bday..lol

7Dpo..yay!

Booo lol

So lets see I suppose...

Awww lol rosie is cute .such a great idea..lol if I get bfp and end up w my girl I will name her sophie.. way before ttc I always wld joke w my dh..everytime I wld b hungry, belch or anything I wld randomly say" not me, it was sophie" lol the bame just stuck so we decided if we ever had the lil girl she will b called sophie..:) my dh bday is feb 2nd. How kewl it wld b to have baby on his bday. Lol my two youngest kids were born on same day. Lol went in to labor on my sons second bday..lol

Based on lmp my due date wld b january 31!!! So I very well cld give him a baby girl for his bday. Ohhhhh how he wld love that. " dreams""...

Hiya Ladies how is everyone doing today??

Not much new for me over here... I am 1DPO so I have a long wait ahead of me haha...

We have a long weekend coming up this week so I am looking forward to 3 days off! :)
Going to Toronto for one night... and plan to garden and work around the house the rest of it... hoping we can get some sun it is much needed!

Nat - You are on CD8 right? I usually start OPK on CD10 too but now that my cycles appear to be getting longer by a few days I may start on CD12 or so.... we will see how this month goes.

Barbs - whats new? When is your IUI scheduled for this cycle? I am not sure if you saw my comment a few pages back but I asked what you thought about my fertility app.. I should be smack dab in the middle of AF (day 2 or 3) when the appt is scheduled. I am wondering If I should book it for when I wont be on AF? what do you think?

Momma - I love the name Sophie - so cute :) I am not so sure about boys names but we like Erika for a girl.. is not used much anymore and my grandfather was Erik so that would be nice. We will see I dont think anyone knows until they are in the position! haha...

Another girl on this forum who I used to chat with frequently just messaged me to tell me she is pregnant with baby #2... I remember when she was struggling to conceive with baby #1! Wow how time flies.... she is due on Christmas day !

Not much new for me over here... I am 1DPO so I have a long wait ahead of me haha...

We have a long weekend coming up this week so I am looking forward to 3 days off! :)
Going to Toronto for one night... and plan to garden and work around the house the rest of it... hoping we can get some sun it is much needed!

Nat - You are on CD8 right? I usually start OPK on CD10 too but now that my cycles appear to be getting longer by a few days I may start on CD12 or so.... we will see how this month goes.

Barbs - whats new? When is your IUI scheduled for this cycle? I am not sure if you saw my comment a few pages back but I asked what you thought about my fertility app.. I should be smack dab in the middle of AF (day 2 or 3) when the appt is scheduled. I am wondering If I should book it for when I wont be on AF? what do you think?

Momma - I love the name Sophie - so cute :) I am not so sure about boys names but we like Erika for a girl.. is not used much anymore and my grandfather was Erik so that would be nice. We will see I dont think anyone knows until they are in the position! haha...

Yep cd8 today...already :)....but I'm thinking that if the maca has lengthened my cycle too then it might not show a positive till the Much later...hmmm I'm not sure what's happening now lol
I suppose Ill see when it happens :)

Hope the tww is kind to you meg...fx for you and dh.:flower:

Oh by the way erika is a beautiful name I love it...:thumbup:

Thanks Nat :) All the dust to you this cycle too babes

Ok ladies just found out that eating lots of yoghurt is exellent for optimal ph balance is the nether regions ...but you got to eat it girls ok .lol

Well according to my ff I should start opk testing cd10 this cycle...which is Thursday ...and if this cycle is successful it will be a valentines day babba....that would be lovely ahhhh....if this is so...and it's a girl I shall name her Rosie....to go with the theme of valentines..:)

Hey your due date too if iui goes according to plan barbs...:happydance:

Haha! Really? A bit corny :) LOL But I'll take anything!
Well considering I'm doing IUI & CM they'll be taking my due date from ovulation rather than last missed period so it could be off. But we'd totally be bump buddies eh? Plus now that I'm going to be triggering, my Ovulation wont be as so damn long.
If I get triggered at CD13 again, then my due date will be Feb 11th considering I'll ovulate the day after on May 21st. I would have to Ovulate on the 24th to have Feb 14th as my due date. This is all based on 1 calculator online. I wont make it to end of next week. I think I'll trigger some where between Monday & Wednesday. We will see this Friday how big my eggys are already.

7Dpo..yay!

Booo lol

So lets see I suppose...

These people can be pretty creepy right? I've had my share of psychics & stuff - interesting stuff. A lot of very dead on comments & stuff. Creepy! I had a reading done recently & was told that I would get serious about fertility NEXT spring. I told her I got serious last spring & this spring we're doing IUI so I think she's got the year wrong. But she said no, she saw fertility next spring. Maybe its a birth next spring. Anyway - I dont want to think about sitting here a year from now & still not bloody pregnant.

Hey Hey! I've been MIA - busy day at work & I needed to be focused :) I've lacked it for the last long time. LOL

Nothing much new over here. Waiting for cycle monitoring - starts this Friday morning. And I anticipate IUI either Mon/Tues or Wed based on history.
As for fertility clinic. You will not have to worry about being on AF. You will not be doing any cycle monitoring that day. It will be an intake & you will have a discussion about your options & it will also be a time for your RE to get to know you. Then she/he will prescribe what to do next. Which will likely be you doing cycle monitoring (so, welcome to my early morning world) & if you guys wanted to wait a bit & do timed intercourse with them, you can. So you don't have to worry about OPK's & shit. And maybe she/he will have some other ideas before suggesting some thing like IUI. But you can also jump right into IUI if you wanted to. We had the option but decided to wait until our 1 year mark first. And then you'll likely be scheduled for a routein ultrasound to make sure everything looks good - bunch of blood work for both you & your hubby. You'll see - they'll take good care of you. And make sure you get all tests needed. And then not that cycle but the one after that, you'll start CM. Depends what day of your cycle you are when you go in on the 28th. If you can make it for Day 3, you may start right away. Don't reschedule though b/c it takes about 6 weeks for tests to all come back & work on a plan & this will also delay you doing cycle monitoring.

Hey Momma, you waiting for AF or going to start testing? Sorry to hear about your card :( I guess that means you have to wait?! :(

Nat, I hope you feel better soon. What a bummer - you poor thing - like you haven't had it rough enough lately being in the hospital & crap :(

Boring over here if you ask me. But you know it means I can't obsess if I'm pregnant :) LOL

Meg, congrats for being in your TWW :) WAHOOO! You'll be testing right? When are you planning to start?!

Cd7 today...going to opk-ing on Friday...

Barbs...I ovulated later last cycle too...and my af was 2 days later too....so all three of us have been getting longer cycles and o later.....I'm thinking maybe it could be the maca too....I hope it's not a bad thing ...

I have been feeling a whole lot more energised latkes and oH is has been more friskier ...so I know it's in our systems now...as for changing our cycles I worry about this...I hope this is what it's meant to do in regards to increasing our fertility ...I think I do alittle reading too now lol.

So hope all is well girls

Ooh barbs what was the new iron man like....my oH is nuts about the new. Be we haven't seen it yet but it's all I keep herring about these days....bless he's a big kid really ...when the advert came on the telly his little face lit up and he then proceeded to ask me like a little boy if he could go and see it lol.....I was like "ummmmm yeah" why are you asking me you nut lol
I've got to admit tho iron man is good...

Sounds like you had a great weekend there barbs...:)

Hey nat..I shld b like 5-6 dpo( of course depending on wen I o ed) but I may start testing when u do and we can post our tests same day:) u wanna? Lol
Heya momma...
Unfortunately I won't be starting hpt testing till like 30th or somewhere round there...I'm only cd 7 today so it's a while off yet...:)

I did the opk testing towards the end of the cycle last cycle to test the theory that it can be used to detect pregnancy..but.as I wasn't preggers I can't really say that it DOES work yet...to say that it works it has to be a blaring positive ...not slightly but totally obviously blazingly and completely positive only lol
So it's 5/6 dpo for you love....BE strong...don't test yet lol...you can do it lol
I'm going to try to hold out till 10dpo this time too...it's going to be hard but I have to....I can't do myself in like that again lol
I shall have them hidden from myself...I will tell oH to get rid of them till I'm practically begging for them back pmsl...oh my what I mess eh... Lol

:) :) ;) xxx

Haha...yeah im def gona hold off til at least fri or sat..haha..I dnt have any hpt or opk and in tio lazy to get get any. I had to cancel my old debit card (due to unauthorized activity and they say I wnt get new card in mail for 7-14 days. Omg! Lol..so cant order any online..I have ck book but I live in the boonies. Closest store to buy any is like a 45min drive. I usually do my trips to town on fri or sat each wk(pay day).. so im stuck toughing it out til then but im sure its a good thing. So far I am pretty content this cycle. Not feeking to anxious for some reason..I really dnt think the lil bean stuck this cycle..:( I guess I cld b wrong(hopefully I am) but my gut says nope! Lol. But heres to the rest of the ttw ladies!! Make sure u post pics of ur opks I wld looove to see em. :))) looking at urs may satisfy my urge a lil. Lol

Bummer about your card momma...and also I'd hate it if I forgot something from the shops...I ALWAYS do it so I'd be screwed lol...
Stay positive momma...it's all we got in the tww so hold on to it...hope is all can got before af rips it away...hopefully she doesn't this cycle eh.:flower:

Ill defo be posting my opk so don't you worry about that lol...
I'm really looking forward to it lol weird or what eh,lol
I have a love hate relationship with poas...I'm a proud poas don't get me wrong lol but I hate the disappointment...
It sucks with a capital S.lol
Hopefully this is the last cycle ill see for 9 months ...fx...

Mind you I don't know why but I have this "good " gut feeling about everyone's new cycle this time...."somebody" on here is going to get their bfp...I just know it...I can feel it in me bones...
....oh please let me be right :happydance:

U know its crazy u say that because I sooo had this feeling that someone here is goin to get there bfp this cycle as well! Just a hunch. I had a hard day today..stained our whole back decj. Did front I guess last wk..the back has taken me two days!! Ugghh my back hurts, my feet, allergies r buggin me so my eyes r itchin like crazy...I fixed zuchini and sloppy joe for dinner for me n kiddos this eve and the sloppy joe didnt like me. Im soooo nauseaus since I ate. Every once in a while I got probs w red sauce..tonight is one of those nights. Booo..

I hope you're right! I want all of us to get our bfp's OMG how amazing would that be? All bump buddies at the same time?! :happydance:

Ladies, I just did some Maca reading & for some woman it lengthens their LP & some it shortens. Lengthening is OK - it means that if you get pregnant you'll have a good LP support. I wouldn't worry about it. XO

Good luck Momma! Keep us posted w/your tests :)

Ahhhh this is exellent news...phewwww annnnnnnd breath lol...
I did worry a little but also in the back of my mind I worked it out that longer lp means more progesterone which means ideal conditions for successfull implantation...if it happens.:thumbup:

Will be thinking about you and your iui barbs...I sooo hope it works for you and dh...
I hear you about the not missing this ...it's a loooong journey more so for you tho but it kind of emotionally draining process isn't it...

Re:3 months barbs :hugs:....it's still early days -emotionally...it's bound to still suck for you...I'm getting closer to my supposed due date and it STiLL hurts to think about but we got to just carry on love...it's a horrible thought and every so often without warning I burst into tears when I start think about the what ifs and the whys...I suppose it's hard to get on with but needs must .
I hope the pain of it all starts to get easier ASAP for you .:hugs:

OH thanks so much for your support!!! YOu know where I'm coming from. :hugs:
I just want to move on with my life. I want all of us to get our bfps' & be happy :) Celebrate in our joy. Support eachother through pregnancy. But I am moving on - and I'm not trying to dwell on it at all. So yay me.
I hope this IUI is going to work. I feel much more optimistic & excited doing IUI but I"m also affraid to get to excited.
You know, the second IUI I felt like it worked. I had a hard time totally convincing myself but I felt different. I didn't even drink in the TWW. Maybe 1 glass or smth because I had this feeling I may be pregnant. And I was. The first IUI I didn't feel anything. Maybe there is some intuition?!

Ladies, I just did some Maca reading & for some woman it lengthens their LP & some it shortens. Lengthening is OK - it means that if you get pregnant you'll have a good LP support. I wouldn't worry about it. XO

I did worry a little but also in the back of my mind I worked it out that longer lp means more progesterone which means ideal conditions for successfull implantation...if it happens.:thumbup:

Will be thinking about you and your iui barbs...I sooo hope it works for you and dh...
I hear you about the not missing this ...it's a loooong journey more so for you tho but it kind of emotionally draining process isn't it...

Re:3 months barbs :hugs:....it's still early days -emotionally...it's bound to still suck for you...I'm getting closer to my supposed due date and it STiLL hurts to think about but we got to just carry on love...it's a horrible thought and every so often without warning I burst into tears when I start think about the what ifs and the whys...I suppose it's hard to get on with but needs must .

I just want to move on with my life. I want all of us to get our bfps' & be happy :) Celebrate in our joy. Support eachother through pregnancy. But I am moving on - and I'm not trying to dwell on it at all. So yay me.
I hope this IUI is going to work. I feel much more optimistic & excited doing IUI but I"m also affraid to get to excited.
You know, the second IUI I felt like it worked. I had a hard time totally convincing myself but I felt different. I didn't even drink in the TWW. Maybe 1 glass or smth because I had this feeling I may be pregnant. And I was. The first IUI I didn't feel anything. Maybe there is some intuition?!

I hope there are nothing but goood signs for u this month. I am 7dpo so im waitin to begin testing. No real symptoms of pg. Im pretyy sure it didnt wrk this month.. bit we see I reckon..:)

Thanks momma, I wish you souvh luck! I hope you're wrong and will get your bfp!

U know..I keep pushing it away as phantom symptoms but omg. Day two now and im soooo naseaus!! Lol..im sure its my brain just dnt know how to make it go away. Lol

Oh that would be sooo cool if we did all get our bfp's eh.:happydance:
Glad your able to consider moving on....in the past I have dwelled on the earlier mcs and it sucked BIG TIME...this time it hurt like mad...I think thee most hurtful mc so far but I seemed to be able to pick myself back up ....
Something told me to be strong...like the intuition I guess lol...but even tho I am being strong when I think about the whole process of it all my heart aches and I get this overwhelming feeling to fill that void inside again...
I am a Christian and I still can't help but wonder WHY?....but my faith keeps me going and I guess it wasn't meant to be...
I hate the thought of the next 9 weeks to come...no baby...I hate it I really do...
Sometimes I feel alittle anger about it too...I did everything right...and I see these people sometimes walking down the street smoking their cigarettes effing and blinding at each other,pregnant...pushing a pram with a 1yr old in it towing 4 other kids behind them yelling at them to hurry the feck up...and my heart sinks....if only they truly knew the pain inside of me...
But I guess that's there life and not mine and ladies like all of us on here would truly appreciate a bundle of joy in our arms...
The lovely Kate Middleton is showing a lovely bump now...she so tiny tho...apparently the media over here as so how managed to find out that she will be staying with her parents when the baby comes....I wonder how that's going to work out then?
Either way I wish her all the best :flower: she's lovely.
Well look at me ....my lil fingers have done a flipping marathon essay again lol
Sorry barbs...lol
Anyway....I wish you and dh all the vey best with the iui and I am sending all my thoughts and good wishes to you both...:flower:

Bring on Friday eh :happydance:

U know..I keep pushing it away as phantom symptoms but omg. Day two now and im soooo naseaus!! Lol..im sure its my brain just dnt know how to make it go away. Lol

Hey momma...wow know what that's like...brain lets you wonder off eh..lol
Try and keep mind busy...got anything you can do in your spare time?...something you like to do WHEN you get five mins...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->