6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Momma! You are getting close to testing weeee lol :) Best of luck!!

Nat - Good for you working out! I got home yesterday and put on my workout clothes and instead of hitting the treadmill I went outside as it was so goregous out... did an hour long power walk and it was great. Then DH and I went out to dinner (At The Keg Barb! lol) and it was delish haha

Barb - Sorry you felt blah yesterday - I hope you are much better today after a good nights sleep...

3DPO over here and its moving slowly. Still lots of thick white CM which is not common for me but could be anything - I will see if I dry up in the next couple days like I usually do.

So looking forward to this long weekend I tell you! BBQ on Friday and Toronto on Saturday for the night should be great... opening the pool on Monday and dreading that haha.

hey momma! good luck this weekend testing.
i feel much better so far today. the nausea & stuff has subsided thankfully. i ate a relatively bland dinner so hope that helps.
How's everyone else?

Nat - Good for you working out! I got home yesterday and put on my workout clothes and instead of hitting the treadmill I went outside as it was so goregous out... did an hour long power walk and it was great. Then DH and I went out to dinner (At The Keg Barb! lol) and it was delish haha

Barb - Sorry you felt blah yesterday - I hope you are much better today after a good nights sleep...

3DPO over here and its moving slowly. Still lots of thick white CM which is not common for me but could be anything - I will see if I dry up in the next couple days like I usually do.

So looking forward to this long weekend I tell you! BBQ on Friday and Toronto on Saturday for the night should be great... opening the pool on Monday and dreading that haha.

Hey! I didn't see your message this morning. Boooooo!

It's awesome weather - I can't wait for the long weekend. WE have tomorrow off too :) WHOOO!

Yeah my stomach is better today but still wonky. Just trying to eat my lunch & totally lost my appetite :( I don't know what the hell is going on with me.

Meg did you have the baseball steak at Key? Yum. That stuffs GOOD!

I don't have too much plans this weekend. Tomorrow I plan to go for a run & sit out in the sun & have the house all to myself until the evening. Saturday nothing really. Sunday I am taking a friend of mine to the Spa for her birthday. Monday I'm hanging out with my step-daughter for the day - not sure what we'll do. I just want to relax. Oh & I won't be sleeping in because of my cycle monitoring that starts tomorrow. Boo. I will go to sleep early tonight though. Maybe 9.30 b/c its a faking early wake up call. But I can always nap tomorrow. YAH!

PS: I always get creamy CM for the first few days after O & then it dries up.

Hey! I didn't see your message this morning. Boooooo!

It's awesome weather - I can't wait for the long weekend. WE have tomorrow off too :) WHOOO!

Yeah my stomach is better today but still wonky. Just trying to eat my lunch & totally lost my appetite :( I don't know what the hell is going on with me.

Meg did you have the baseball steak at Key? Yum. That stuffs GOOD!

I don't have too much plans this weekend. Tomorrow I plan to go for a run & sit out in the sun & have the house all to myself until the evening. Saturday nothing really. Sunday I am taking a friend of mine to the Spa for her birthday. Monday I'm hanging out with my step-daughter for the day - not sure what we'll do. I just want to relax. Oh & I won't be sleeping in because of my cycle monitoring that starts tomorrow. Boo. I will go to sleep early tonight though. Maybe 9.30 b/c its a faking early wake up call. But I can always nap tomorrow. YAH!

PS: I always get creamy CM for the first few days after O & then it dries up.

Hiya Barb! You are off tomorrow? AHHH im so jealous! I may be able to get off for a half day we will see... ah well~!

Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend :)

Hey I was going to say dont forget to hit the LCBO because they may strike at midnight LOL - I went at lunch and got some wine and beer just in case lol... dont want to be totally out of options :D

Hiya girls....how we all doing today...sorry to hear your all not been feeling so good..hope you gets well soon.:flower: :hugs:
I've had the worst cramping for two days...horrid.and I'm a little confused too ...had a few twinges in the ovary area today too...normally warning signs which side I will o but this cycle both sides....confused dot comage...well only time will tell.:)

SOOOOO THE TEST FEST BEGINS.....YAYE!
I opk'd earlier this afternoon...not much to report there...about to take my evening one...doubting that will show much either really...
I'm guessing it will be a weekender positive this cycle...so Monday ish should be 1 dpo...don't know yet tho lol

Meg...sounds like a great weekend to come...great news about the weather too :happydance:

Barbs...will be thinking of you and that early morning tmr...bet your glad to be getting on with the iui already :flower:

Momma...glad to hear your on the mend today...I been there...emotional and moody all at once...no worrys it will pass....if you feel like a cry have it when you got five mins...you'll feel better for it lol...:hugs:

Well ladies hope your all having a great day today...

:) :) :) xxx

Ooh meg barbs....what's happening in Canada this weekend then? Sorry really curios lol....sounds fun.:)

Hey Hey! We have booze at home so I am not worried. The Beer Store will be open, Wine Rack. And I don't think this will last very long either!!!

Nat, we have Victoria Day long weekend ;)
You get Monday off too right?

I can't wait for tomorrow - I get the house to myself. Right now my FIL is w/us all week & my SD is coming on the weekend & I won't have much time to my self over the next weeks. :(

and yes - I am glad to be back on the IUI track! WAHOO! And I always trigger earlier than I'd normally Ovulate so I know I won't be waiting as long. Nice.

Ok so im an idiot..one, I did wat I said I wasnt gona, and two I accidentally grabbed blue dye! Uggghhh..such bs..was soo mad wen I got home but was forced to pee..lol..I didnt hold and it was afternoon pee..stupid blue dye! I did an invert for ya..wat ya think

Attachments

• IMG_20130516_134742.jpg
    IMG_20130516_134742.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
This one Is not inverted

Attachments

• IMG_20130516_134249.jpg
    IMG_20130516_134249.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
Im sure there evaps or dye runs or sumthin. I have never takin a blye dye that didnt have sum kinda freekin line. Ugghhh...guess ima wait til sat and retest..but it b another blue dye cuz I got 2pk..if same then I just gona wait for af and buy frer..

This one is more clear

Attachments

• IMG_20130516_141627.jpg
    IMG_20130516_141627.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
Hey Hey! We have booze at home so I am not worried. The Beer Store will be open, Wine Rack. And I don't think this will last very long either!!!

Nat, we have Victoria Day long weekend ;)
You get Monday off too right?

I can't wait for tomorrow - I get the house to myself. Right now my FIL is w/us all week & my SD is coming on the weekend & I won't have much time to my self over the next weeks. :(

Ahhhh Victoria Day......what is that exactly? Lol
Sounds interesting either way...we haven't got it over here but I think we need it lol...
Not got Monday off either...:( lol
Well happy Victoria Day for you all :thumbup:
Hope it's a gooden :flower:

This one is more clear

Ooh momma....that is defo something but I can't say weather or not it's an evap love...
I really hope that is the start of your bfp...
U silly billy buying blues eh lol
Don't worry tho I would end up doing the same thing through just not looking at what I buying lol :flower:

Frer is defo on the cards here love :thumbup:

Wow just googled Victoria Day...sounds AMAIZING...wish I was there...celebrating our queen...
It says that Toronto puts on spectacular events and displays as one of two main hosts of the country...
So it's lots of fireworks over there this weekend....wow I really would love to see this one day...I'm well jel...enjoy girls...drink up and hope you have LOADS of fun...:)

Bat I thought many you guys also celebrated. I just learned something new :)

Momma it's hard to say. I see the thin line but blue dye is so bad. So many evaps. I've had many!!!! Buy pink dye.

Wow I was shocked to log on and see no posts yet from today!

Nat I thought you guys celebrated Victoria day too! I will admit its not really a big deal around here other than the event in Toronto, etc that you mentioned... most towns do fireworks on the holiday Monday.... but its really a lovely long weekend for us working stiffs haha and in Canada in particular people tend to go away - maybe to a cottage or something or day trips like me.... love it either way! grateful to the queen! LOL

Well I am only 4DPO today so I have nothing to report! Hope you ladies are fab as usual

Looking forward to my BBQ tonight and a great weekend :)

How is everyone?

I'm in Vancouver and we have some celebrations but doesn't sound like close to what TO does! I agree w/ Petzy, a welcome long weekend for working stiffs and the unofficial start to summer. Weather here is sunny and beautiful so I'm thankful the rain has stayed away. I'm 10 DPO and am feeling my boobs are bigger - but is this wishful thinking cause I have small ones? LOL. Felt some cramping and back aches yesterday late afternoon and was convinced AF came. (due 5/21) Rushed to bathroom, nothing. Bought an early preg test but Im scared. I think I'll wait till she's overdue....

I'm in Vancouver and we have some celebrations but doesn't sound like close to what TO does! I agree w/ Petzy, a welcome long weekend for working stiffs and the unofficial start to summer. Weather here is sunny and beautiful so I'm thankful the rain has stayed away. I'm 10 DPO and am feeling my boobs are bigger - but is this wishful thinking cause I have small ones? LOL. Felt some cramping and back aches yesterday late afternoon and was convinced AF came. (due 5/21) Rushed to bathroom, nothing. Bought an early preg test but Im scared. I think I'll wait till she's overdue....

Hi Chere - looks like you are in a similar boat! :) See if you can hold out until AF is due , but if not, you should be able to get a reliable test answer within the next couple days....

And yes I totally agree re long weekend :) It is sunny here too

Hey Ladies!

Victoria day here is mostly celebrated for the extra day off work & some fireworks LOL. I dont' celebrate with the general public!
Meg, what are you up to tonight in TO?

My results from today's tests are "progressing well".
My estrogen: 409, Right Ovary with 1.3cm Eggy & great lining.
What confused me is I was told I would get the shot in the next couple of days but those results dont match up to when I got the shots the last two times.
I'm supposed to go to the spa on Sunday with my girlfriend & I need to know for sure this nurse knows what she's talking about b/c then I have to cancel tomorrow morning - the spa.
UGH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->