6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Yay Nat!!! Make sure
To BD!!!! Yahoooo!! I should be 1 dpo on Tuesday but the office will confirm that for me. More or less. I'm excited for my IUI. I feel a renewed sense of hope. But I'm not sure how I really feel yet. I'm trying not to give my hopes up. I'm afraid if it doesn't work :(
Ok so I'm nervous too.

Not sure about eatting hammered. Too many super early morning & I will likely not drink much in my TWW.

Yay Nat!!! Make sure
To BD!!!! Yahoooo!! I should be 1 dpo on Tuesday but the office will confirm that for me. More or less. I'm excited for my IUI. I feel a renewed sense of hope. But I'm not sure how I really feel yet. I'm trying not to give my hopes up. I'm afraid if it doesn't work :(
Ok so I'm nervous too.

Not sure about eatting hammered. Too many super early morning & I will likely not drink much in my TWW.

Hey barbs :)
Totally surprised me the opk.. Last nights was soooo negative...strange.
No o signs other than opk.:shrug:
Glad your looking forward to iui...
.early morning do suck don't they lol
I'm half expecting to wake up in the night in incredible pain now.:wacko:
Hope not...
No Ewcm...just watery...very confusing .
Well I'm just gonna roll with it I guess...what else can I do .:)
Hope you have a great day at the spa tmr...much deserved I say.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Dammit. 11 DPO, AF not due till 5/21. Just wiped and a small amount of bright red blood. That was an hour ago. Nothing since, well haven't peed, but on liner I mean. I have had backache, sore boobs for days, and now some cramping so a matter of time I guess. I'm so disappointed. Good luck to everyone else!

Awe sorry to hear that chere...hope it's not af.:hugs:
Thankyou for your well wishes to us all...still got my fx for you...your not out till your out ok..:flower:

Dammit. 11 DPO, AF not due till 5/21. Just wiped and a small amount of bright red blood. That was an hour ago. Nothing since, well haven't peed, but on liner I mean. I have had backache, sore boobs for days, and now some cramping so a matter of time I guess. I'm so disappointed. Good luck to everyone else!

Thankyou for your well wishes to us all...still got my fx for you...your not out till your out ok..:flower:

Thank you Nat! I have gone pee 2 times since and no blood so I'm not calling this the official 1st day of AF YET. I refuse! But on the off chance she does arrive, I'm starting to chart my temps this next cycle. I've not started that yet.

Thank you Nat! I have gone pee 2 times since and no blood so I'm not calling this the official 1st day of AF YET. I refuse! But on the off chance she does arrive, I'm starting to chart my temps this next cycle. I've not started that yet.

Hi chere...temping is really good....word of warning tho don't let it stress you...there will be days when things don't "Add up"
But it will all come together .:flower:
I would swear by temping its that good ...
As a few cycles go by you can see that some info will be predictable...and you will be able to see how your body reacts at certain times of your cycle...
Temping is quite important at the same time everyday tho....
Hope this helps love...hope that witch stays away from you :flower:

Hey ladies..... I caved and poas today!! I have no idea when I ovulated.... I am assuming I could be 7dpo at the most!! One of my tests from today had a faint faint line!! I have never had an evap.... so I am not sure if that is what it is!! I will test again in the am...hahaha and everyday until af! ;) is there anyway to add photos from your phone to this site?? I want y'all to take a look at this test... but I only have my tablet and phone and I can't figure it out :/

Hey ladies..... I caved and poas today!! I have no idea when I ovulated.... I am assuming I could be 7dpo at the most!! One of my tests from today had a faint faint line!! I have never had an evap.... so I am not sure if that is what it is!! I will test again in the am...hahaha and everyday until af! ;) is there anyway to add photos from your phone to this site?? I want y'all to take a look at this test... but I only have my tablet and phone and I can't figure it out :/

Yes I soooo wana see ur test..u just hit reply like this then up at top to the right of fonts and stuff u will see wat looks like a paperclip..hit that, then browse, find ur pic then hit upload..close page and submit ur message(reply) cant wait to see it..:)

Ohh dnt use quick repky cuz I dnt thinkbu can upload from that. Just hit the regular post reply button

Is af stayin away for ya??

Yes I soooo wana see ur test..u just hit reply like this then up at top to the right of fonts and stuff u will see wat looks like a paperclip..hit that, then browse, find ur pic then hit upload..close page and submit ur message(reply) cant wait to see it..:)

I can't get it to let me search my phone to get photos off of it. :/ maybe I can email them to you and you can put them on???? If that's not too weird! Hahaha

I can't get it to let me search my phone to get photos off of it. :/ maybe I can email them to you and you can put them on???? If that's not too weird! Hahaha

Haha..yeah u can try that..

OK!! Thank you.... do you have an email address that I can send the photo from my phone too?? I won't be able too on here... hahaha sorry I am kinda a pain.... I am just so curious if this is what evaps look like... I know not too get my hopes up too much... but I would love halls opinions!!

Ok crazy here are u tests...ladies these arent mine.....

Attachments

• IMG_20130518_040225.jpg
    IMG_20130518_040225.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 10
Here is her other one. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130518_160545.jpg
    IMG_20130518_160545.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
Please let me have your opinions!! Mostly curious if this is what an evap looks like.... hope I didn't get a bad batch of ics!

I inverted the image for ya girl..:)

Attachments

• IMG_20130518_212314.jpg
    IMG_20130518_212314.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
Please let me have your opinions!! Mostly curious if this is what an evap looks like.... hope I didn't get a bad batch of ics!

I have heard that evaps r skinny but I have had soooo many evaps its insane..like false pos. So idk. Did u see my tests in prev posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->