6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Yep I was right - too early.
I will be seeing a nurse after my ultrasound in the morning to see if I need to cancel my spa appointment Sunday. Hoping not to!
I have a feeling IUI may fall on Monday.

Nat, how are you doing today?! How is your OPK's going???

Momma - did you retest today?

Meg, hope you're having a good Friday :)

Wow just googled Victoria Day...sounds AMAIZING...wish I was there...celebrating our queen...
It says that Toronto puts on spectacular events and displays as one of two main hosts of the country...
So it's lots of fireworks over there this weekend....wow I really would love to see this one day...I'm well jel...enjoy girls...drink up and hope you have LOADS of fun...:)

:) :) :) xxx

I'm with Meg - it's not as amazing as it sounds. Perhaps in Ottawa they do some thing bigger but not in Toronto. Fireworks but mostly - it's just a long weekend. And most Canadian's go camping. Which is crazy. Because its never warm enough lol

Good to hear u have a nice lil eggy...:) no I didnt test today..I ended up takin the other blue dye from same pk yesterday..lol curiousity got the best of me..it was the exact same..im sureIt was bfn w that lil skinny blue line..the second on had a thick line that was super super faint but one edge was darker than the rest..so im convinced they r evaps..I am gona try to go to get a frer tomorrow...im really fatigued today..cm doesnt exist, cramps r gone..no more nauseau..but I woke up w such a tummy ache!! Uggghh.. (srry tmi gross) but I literally had to haul as to the bathroom..barely made it. Like 4xs!! Uggghh feelin better now..ate a sandwich a lil tummy rumble but all else is well..im kicked back in reclyner half asleep watchin lmn..haha..im not nearly as anxious as last cycle. I just gota feelin its all bfn..fertility friend never detected o..so it says im not due for af for another 9days!! Wow..guess we will see..if I did o on cd 11, then af shld show in bout 4-5 days I reckon..I wnt consider myself "late" til may 27wen ff says af suppose to show..im still early! Just pretty certain it gona b bfn...

Hey barbs :)
Yeah doing ok I guess....opks still quite week...not even a sign of strength yet...recon it might be tmr night before it starts show some sort of gearing up...I've worked out by judging by my previous opk-ing that it takes 3/4 days of gearing up and opks getting darker befor I get my positive...then add another day for ov time I'm looking at another five or so days yet befor I can say 1dpo I reckon..that puts me to next teus/wens....boooo....so it's another late o his cycle AGAIN!!! Ill be roughly cd 16/17 ...
Lp is solid tho so it's ok...suppose I only got to worry about that if its shorter than ten days.:wacko:

So how is your weekend going? Good I hope.
Hope your spa day doesnt have to be cancelled barbs...always a nice treat that.:thumbup:
Hope the weather stays kind to you over your holibob.

Was thinking about you this afternoon...hoping your CM is going as well as it could for you...
We had good news here in the uk today...scientists have managed to up the success rate of poor quality eggs for ivf ...an increase of up to 80% success rates...
Good but no good for me lol...no spondoolys for that :dohh:
And also yesterday a celebrity..don't know if you heard of her...Tina Malone...me mee from shameless.....she's 51 had ivf...harvested 18 eggs and implanted two of them...preggers...hummmmm don't know what I think of this you know....
Happy for her but worry about her age ...hope it goes well for her tho.

Good to hear u have a nice lil eggy...:) no I didnt test today..I ended up takin the other blue dye from same pk yesterday..lol curiousity got the best of me..it was the exact same..im sureIt was bfn w that lil skinny blue line..the second on had a thick line that was super super faint but one edge was darker than the rest..so im convinced they r evaps..I am gona try to go to get a frer tomorrow...im really fatigued today..cm doesnt exist, cramps r gone..no more nauseau..but I woke up w such a tummy ache!! Uggghh.. (srry tmi gross) but I literally had to haul as to the bathroom..barely made it. Like 4xs!! Uggghh feelin better now..ate a sandwich a lil tummy rumble but all else is well..im kicked back in reclyner half asleep watchin lmn..haha..im not nearly as anxious as last cycle. I just gota feelin its all bfn..fertility friend never detected o..so it says im not due for af for another 9days!! Wow..guess we will see..if I did o on cd 11, then af shld show in bout 4-5 days I reckon..I wnt consider myself "late" til may 27wen ff says af suppose to show..im still early! Just pretty certain it gona b bfn...

Hey momma sorry about those dam Evaps...cruel they blue dye tests are...
Hope it's not an evap tho and it's a start of an early bfp for you...
Sorry to hear about your poorly tum too....wow we all been in the wars. This month eh?

I'm thinking your ff won't detect o as you don't temp or opk...temp more reliable as there should be a clear shift in thermal temperature for at least three days after o...
Very helpful if confusion occurs :flower:

Hope you get well soon momma :flower:

Hi ladies happy Saturday!

Momma did you manage to get yourself a pink dye test??

I am feeling a bit hung myself lol can't handle it like I used to! Hah....

Off to toronto later today for the night. Looking forward to it.

How's everyone?

5 dpo over here so nada new with me!

Hi ladies happy Saturday!

Momma did you manage to get yourself a pink dye test??

I am feeling a bit hung myself lol can't handle it like I used to! Hah....

Off to toronto later today for the night. Looking forward to it.

How's everyone?

5 dpo over here so nada new with me!

5Dpo? Yay..gettin closer!! When will u begin testing? I dnt know how many dpo I am..lol I quit countin..lol im prolly a wk from af..I havent gotten a pink dye yet..im gona run to town wen my hubby goea to wrk at 2.. so rest assured I will b testing by 4!! Lol I will update soon as I get back from town..im excited but totally not convinced im gona see a positive..like no symptoms at all now..no cm, cervix medium..nauseau stayed gone yesterday, was very fatigued but that it! Lol no sore boobs literally nada! So im not too confident in gettin that bfp this cycle..

Hey Ladies!

Momma sorry to hear your test is probably a dud - defo use a pink dye test going forward. I've accidentally bought blue before thinking it was pink. Those no-name brands or store brands. And sorry to hear about your tummy - hope you feel better xo
If you're a week after ovulation wait a few more days before you test again - you're very early days.

Nat, thanks for thinking of me! I hope your OPK's start to turn dark. What is your average timing per month for the positive OPK?
Beyonce is also pregnant with her second child - been confirmed. I swear its like everyone is pregnant. I never used to really notice or care about this shit before. BAH. And 50 years old - I feel like she shouldnt be getting pregnant. There is a lot of risk for the baby to have learning disabilities & such. It's fairly selfish IMO.

Meg, have fun tonight in TO. Are you going clubbing? Dinner?
I have no major plans. Making spaghetti & meat balls for dinner - yum. Been craving it.

Well looks like I will be having my IUI on Monday & Tuesday! YAH! I thought so too. My estrogen is high apparently which means things happen quickly. My estrogen went way up today & my eggy is 15mm so I recon it'll be 17mm tomorrow & then great timing for next day's IUI. Whoop!!!!

Well I'm going to spend the next few hours running errands & then when I come home I will be preparing dinner. I'll talk to you ladies later on this weekend.

xoxox

Well well well....I totally wasn't expecting this!!!
ABSOLUTLEY NO o pains either....
We went to see The Lord Mayors show today and I forgot to take opk with me so I tested as soon as I got home....did it twice as I couldn't believe it came back this positive...
So Monday I guess I'm 1dpo....I've o'd way too early this time....for me anyway...I normally o around cd 15/16 .....so this time it will be cd 13....
Hmmmmm not sure what to think about this really...happy I spose....just got this feeling niggling at me....worried that something's up.....maybe it's all the vit b6 I'm taking wich is a pretty high dose.....got to double that does on Monday now...

Re:50 yrs old barbs......I'm thinking this is way dangerous too....very worried for her really...not to mention slightly jealous aswell....like how the feck is this fair lol.
And re:beyonce. ,!!!!, OMG!
Can't not believe that....she only just had blue and she's on it again....she isn't even hands on...the nanny is!
Oh well it is what it is I suppose.:shrug:

Meg...hanging eh lol....sod it get sloshed lol....why not eh...you deserve it love...
You been through ALOT I think you deserve fun you know.

Momma.....post your test already lol.....hope it's a bfp.:happydance:

Well hope everybody's having a great day...the sun is glorious here....we got slightly burnt today...ooooops.:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 8
We went to see The Lord Mayors show today and I forgot to take opk with me so I tested as soon as I got home....did it twice as I couldn't believe it came back this positive...
So Monday I guess I'm 1dpo....I've o'd way too early this time....for me anyway...I normally o around cd 15/16 .....so this time it will be cd 13....
Hmmmmm not sure what to think about this really...happy I spose....just got this feeling niggling at me....worried that something's up.....maybe it's all the vit b6 I'm taking wich is a pretty high dose.....got to double that does on Monday now...

Re:50 yrs old barbs......I'm thinking this is way dangerous too....very worried for her really...not to mention slightly jealous aswell....like how the feck is this fair lol.
Can't not believe that....she only just had blue and she's on it again....she isn't even hands on...the nanny is!

Meg...hanging eh lol....sod it get sloshed lol....why not eh...you deserve it love...

Well hope everybody's having a great day...the sun is glorious here....we got slightly burnt today...ooooops.:dohh:

Yay!!! That is a pos opk!!!! Hopin this cycle is soooo promising I have a great feeling for u!! Im gona poas like crazy soon as I get to twn and bk..lol plan on leavin in a few to go getem..whoop!!

Yay!!! That is a pos opk!!!! Hopin this cycle is soooo promising I have a great feeling for u!! Im gona poas like crazy soon as I get to twn and bk..lol plan on leavin in a few to go getem..whoop!!
Aahhhh thanks momma.:thumbup:
Stalking the thread waiting for your picy post lol....so what time is where you are....it's like 8pm here....
Hope you get that bfp when you have your wee wee lol...try and hold it for more than two hrs ....

Hey Ladies!

Momma sorry to hear your test is probably a dud - defo use a pink dye test going forward. I've accidentally bought blue before thinking it was pink. Those no-name brands or store brands. And sorry to hear about your tummy - hope you feel better xo
If you're a week after ovulation wait a few more days before you test again - you're very early days.

Nat, thanks for thinking of me! I hope your OPK's start to turn dark. What is your average timing per month for the positive OPK?
Beyonce is also pregnant with her second child - been confirmed. I swear its like everyone is pregnant. I never used to really notice or care about this shit before. BAH. And 50 years old - I feel like she shouldnt be getting pregnant. There is a lot of risk for the baby to have learning disabilities & such. It's fairly selfish IMO.

Meg, have fun tonight in TO. Are you going clubbing? Dinner?
I have no major plans. Making spaghetti & meat balls for dinner - yum. Been craving it.

Well looks like I will be having my IUI on Monday & Tuesday! YAH! I thought so too. My estrogen is high apparently which means things happen quickly. My estrogen went way up today & my eggy is 15mm so I recon it'll be 17mm tomorrow & then great timing for next day's IUI. Whoop!!!!

Well I'm going to spend the next few hours running errands & then when I come home I will be preparing dinner. I'll talk to you ladies later on this weekend.

xoxox

Ah yes good old spaghetti and meatballs ,my DH favourite ! A weekly event in my house lol

No I am definitely not a clubber at all haha. We got a hotel on Wellington and king west and are going to dinner and a second city show. We went last summer and loved it. Should be great. Tomorrow probably a bit of wandering around and shopping before heading to my inlaws cottage on Lake Erie. Can't wait.

That's great about Monday and Tuesday. I guess they don't close for Victoria Day! Lol. Weeeee

Nat looks like you have yourself a positive OPK girl! :happydance:

Now go grab DH for a roll in the hay LOL.

Yes yes overdid it a tad last night haha. No wine for me tonight I will be sticking to a cold bottled drink I can slowly sip LOL

Yep beyonce appears to be knocked up again. I have noticed some celebrities seem to be very hands on moms and others are not. I don't know enough about her to weigh in though

Ok look at what I just found...it's about testing ph levels vaginally....read on its not just about infections...it goes on to tell you about normall acidity levels...which may interesting if we want to know how good our cm is..,.
I may look into this....

https://womenshealth.about.com/od/vaginalhealth/a/vaginalphtestin.htm

Hope this proves interesting ladies :)

I'm a bit confused girls....I have no Ewcm...and no o pains but opk positive...I do have watery cm but very little of it...this is not like me at all...
I'm just going to go with opk's...and temps.
I'm expecting a higher temp tmr or next day if I've o'd...
Just a wee bit worried about bd-ing...did it mon wens fri....not good :(
Defo on tonight lol and tmr just for good measure...and Sunday just to make sure...probably Tuesday too lol...feck it ill have to cover Wednesday too...and thursday?well I think we all know the score here lol...

Haaaa just relised we have done smep without intention ....oh well we'll see how that goes then lol :shrug:

Well I got me a 4days sooner answer brand hpt..pink dye and BFN..:( I thought it was gona b..

Attachments

• IMG_20130518_163019.jpg
    IMG_20130518_163019.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3
Heres one not inverted..

Attachments

• IMG_20130518_163120.jpg
    IMG_20130518_163120.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
Dammit. 11 DPO, AF not due till 5/21. Just wiped and a small amount of bright red blood. That was an hour ago. Nothing since, well haven't peed, but on liner I mean. I have had backache, sore boobs for days, and now some cramping so a matter of time I guess. I'm so disappointed. Good luck to everyone else!

I guess ill wait til like tues or wen but im sure they gona b bfn..i felt totally preggers last mo..soooo nuthin now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->