6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

This was mine from today. Not sure on dpo but af is due around the 25th

Attachments

• IMG_20130518_190739.jpg
    IMG_20130518_190739.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
Please let me have your opinions!! Mostly curious if this is what an evap looks like.... hope I didn't get a bad batch of ics!

I have heard that evaps r skinny but I have had soooo many evaps its insane..like false pos. So idk. Did u see my tests in prev posts?

No.... I scanned thru the first several pages on this thread...and the skipped to the last page! I will go back and look now though!!

Here are all mine. So I dnt get my hopes up much..im defo hopin ur is an early bfp..:)

Attachments

• IMG_20130518_214610.jpg
    IMG_20130518_214610.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4
Oh wow!! That's crazy!!! Yeah... I definitely won't be looking too much into mine!! Ugh.... dang tests have to mess with us!! I really appreciate you helping me out this evening!! :)

I will pee on anything during the tww..haha..this is another from today..I think every test I pee on has some kind of line .cracks me up cuz im sure im not preggo..just dnt feel it. But its sooo weird..these darn tests are not very reliable wen ur a poas-aholic..haha well this tes is a dg cheapy..yup $1..and it too shows wat I believe to b evap or dye run

Attachments

• IMG_20130518_215809.jpg
    IMG_20130518_215809.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
I think that looks like a real line!!! That's too many in one day not too be something!!!!! Eeek.... I am excited to see how your lines turn out in the days to come...cause I would say that's def. The start of a bfp!!! I am horrible about poas!!! I spent so much money last month... I just couldn't stop myself!! Hahaha that's why I finally got the cheapies from amazon..... plus at our dg you have to buy them at the counter and I felt so silly asking for 6 tests!! Bahahaha but I sure did it anyway!! :)

I think that looks like a real line!!! That's too many in one day not too be something!!!!! Eeek.... I am excited to see how your lines turn out in the days to come...cause I would say that's def. The start of a bfp!!! I am horrible about poas!!! I spent so much money last month... I just couldn't stop myself!! Hahaha that's why I finally got the cheapies from amazon..... plus at our dg you have to buy them at the counter and I felt so silly asking for 6 tests!! Bahahaha but I sure did it anyway!! :)

Bahaha..yeah I usually get a cpl from one store then head to a different store..but needless to say..haha I done peed on all the sticks I had..haha just gotem today and done peed on all them..haha so looks like I wnt b peein for a few days..lol til I go bk to twn..hopefully I can make a run on mon or tues..lol

Seriously I did this last month .had a bunch of lines..went to doc an had hcg done..beta was 3..possible chem? I dnt know now..what r the chances of two chems back to back? I think I am just unlucky w the evaps..lol I see lines evwrywere..haha

Seriously I did this last month .had a bunch of lines..went to doc an had hcg done..beta was 3..possible chem? I dnt know now..what r the chances of two chems back to back? I think I am just unlucky w the evaps..lol I see lines evwrywere..haha

Mommaplus oh my gawsh!!! I can see faint lines on your tests...well well well me petal...:thumbup:
Yeah you say about two chems back to back - highly unlikely....I think you got yourself the start of something there .fx.....and as for Evaps....not on different tests aswell...no way...can't be surely.lol.
Ok so hang tight momma....see what happens mon/tues and I'm totally looking forward to seeing your bfp's then....:happydance:
Think you did a great job with crazy last night love...bless her socks....hope they're not Evaps and it's the start of her bfp too....:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Hello crazy- welcome love ....hope your well there.:flower:
So your tests are hard to tell right now...I'm thinking leave it 48hrs and re test again...make sure you stay away from blue dye tests too...there awful!
Think you should hang tight love....I know it's hard when all you wanna do is just "know" what these lines actually mean....
I bought some tests two cycles ago...turned out to be dodgy ic's and I was sooo disappointed....so from now on I will poas but only take a nice line as "proof" like near 10/11/12 dpo....you CAN get a bfp earlier but I like to be sure lol know what I mean...
So hope you manage to pull through the next couple of days love...you take it easy ok :flower:

So today I feel quite annoyed...blah!
I'm a bit peeved about my cycle so far...temps are all over the place really...opks are too early...and no o pains! Like wtf is happening....this puts me at 19 dpo at the end of tww....not good....too long!
I don't know anymore lol....
All I can do now is sit back and play part 2 of the waiting game ....thee most annoying part of the tww coming right up...ha ha ha...
I don't mind so much when it gets to 7/8 dpo....that's when answers start appearing to be clearer...

Well ladies I hope you are all having great time this weekend....the sun is hiding away here again....flipping clouds eh.

Be back later to report on opks....

Ok so this is much better...late morning opk...cd 13 today
Feeling much better about this now...that will take two days back off my lp...which a much better time to go by...so I will call Tuesday 1dpo.yaye.:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
O pain has arrived! In FULL FORCE!
Oh my golly gosh it's quite intense...tmi warning ....just went to the bathroom and found pinky brown discharge too...alot of it...defo can't be implantation...too early right?
This cycle has gone bonkers on me lol
I really don't think ill get my bfp this time...:( booo....whaaaaa...!
Ill be flabbergasted if I do.
Sooo confused right now.

Ok so this is much better...late morning opk...cd 13 today
Feeling much better about this now...that will take two days back off my lp...which a much better time to go by...so I will call Tuesday 1dpo.yaye.:happydance:

Yay!!! Im super excited for ya!!! I have such a good feeling about u this month!! Hoping my gut is correct!!

O pain has arrived! In FULL FORCE!
Oh my golly gosh it's quite intense...tmi warning ....just went to the bathroom and found pinky brown discharge too...alot of it...defo can't be implantation...too early right?
This cycle has gone bonkers on me lol
I really don't think ill get my bfp this time...:( booo....whaaaaa...!
Ill be flabbergasted if I do.
Sooo confused right now.

Ive heard of spotting during o..so I wld count different as a good sign of things pending. :))) the cycles I got bfp in the past almost always started w the worse o pains..I believe the worse pains r from a big prim follicle..yay..im actually very excited(im sure the pain suks if its anything like my o pain.) But goood signs...did u get the ewcm?

Goood day!! Did u get another test?? Im soo anxious here..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->