6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I think that looks like a real line!!! That's too many in one day not too be something!!!!! Eeek.... I am excited to see how your lines turn out in the days to come...cause I would say that's def. The start of a bfp!!! I am horrible about poas!!! I spent so much money last month... I just couldn't stop myself!! Hahaha that's why I finally got the cheapies from amazon..... plus at our dg you have to buy them at the counter and I felt so silly asking for 6 tests!! Bahahaha but I sure did it anyway!! :)

Goood day!! Did u get another test?? Im soo anxious here..lol

Hey hey!!! :) I did!!!! It looked the same!! I just can't decide if I have line eyes! Hahahaha I willtake a pic and email it to you when I get home tonight! Hahaha I am thinking that I am kist seeing things now though from staring so hard! Did you take another??? :)

I think that looks like a real line!!! That's too many in one day not too be something!!!!! Eeek.... I am excited to see how your lines turn out in the days to come...cause I would say that's def. The start of a bfp!!! I am horrible about poas!!! I spent so much money last month... I just couldn't stop myself!! Hahaha that's why I finally got the cheapies from amazon..... plus at our dg you have to buy them at the counter and I felt so silly asking for 6 tests!! Bahahaha but I sure did it anyway!! :)

Hey hey!!! :) I did!!!! It looked the same!! I just can't decide if I have line eyes! Hahahaha I willtake a pic and email it to you when I get home tonight! Hahaha I am thinking that I am kist seeing things now though from staring so hard! Did you take another??? :)

No I didnt retest yet..lol I peed on all my sticks yesterday so will take a trio to town this wk for more. Lol

O pain has arrived! In FULL FORCE!
Oh my golly gosh it's quite intense...tmi warning ....just went to the bathroom and found pinky brown discharge too...alot of it...defo can't be implantation...too early right?
This cycle has gone bonkers on me lol
I really don't think ill get my bfp this time...:( booo....whaaaaa...!
Ill be flabbergasted if I do.
Sooo confused right now.

:) :) :) xxx

Ive heard of spotting during o..so I wld count different as a good sign of things pending. :))) the cycles I got bfp in the past almost always started w the worse o pains..I believe the worse pains r from a big prim follicle..yay..im actually very excited(im sure the pain suks if its anything like my o pain.) But goood signs...did u get the ewcm?

Hey momma...thankyou for your inthusiasm -you have renewed my confidence love :)
I am in soooo much pain here blah.:dohh:
I've heard of spotting during ovulation but it's NEVER happened to me before...oh well something new I suppose lol
I have only had the sticky /watery cm this month but I suppose there's still time...

Yaye crazy...I'm soo pleased for you :happydance:....can't wait for your pics...:flower:

Yaye crazy...I'm soo pleased for you :happydance:....can't wait for your pics...:flower:

Thank you!!! :). You ladies are awesome!!! I am pretty sure this is just the test...or my eyes though!! Hahaha I figure if I am having to stare that hard....then its probably nothing..... nothing to get to excited about for at least a few more days..... I bet I keep poas though!! Hehehe thankful for the 20 ics I bought!! Hahahaha

Thank you!!! :). You ladies are awesome!!! I am pretty sure this is just the test...or my eyes though!! Hahaha I figure if I am having to stare that hard....then its probably nothing..... nothing to get to excited about for at least a few more days..... I bet I keep poas though!! Hehehe thankful for the 20 ics I bought!! Hahahaha
Have the tests lines got colour?....post your pics love so we can see...:)

Cant wait to see ur new test!! Lemme know wen u send it to me so I can get it up..:))

Wow barbs- meg- momma??.? Hope you are not experiancing that awfull stormy weather me petals...it looks horrendous ...
Fx you are all safe and well.:)

Mornin, hope everyone is doin well...as for me .took a frer w fmu, and stark white bfn! I figured as much..my predictions can sometimes b right..lol was hoping it wasnt this time time but im sure im out. Just have to wait another 5 days for af..its suppose to b due on saturday..

Mornin, hope everyone is doin well...as for me .took a frer w fmu, and stark white bfn! I figured as much..my predictions can sometimes b right..lol was hoping it wasnt this time time but im sure im out. Just have to wait another 5 days for af..its suppose to b due on saturday..

Masseeevo boooo to your bfn momma....hope the witch stays away love....like you said your not out till your out :thumbup:

Well ladies its cd 14 for me today...o pains have gone...yippeeeeee :happydance:
THINK the pinky cm has stopped too.:)

Very strange eh.

So my temp has risen today but still on the lower side of follicular stage...hope it keeps rising now :)

Got to double my vit b6 tmr...not l looking forward to that...it's 8 tablets instead of 4...gag!
I feel so strange about this cycle...something's up! I can just tell.
Lets just hope that strange = bfp. :)
That would be great.:)

Well how are we all today? good I hope...

Meg how are you and your dpo?...any symptoms?
Barbs how did your spa day go? Good I hope.
Chere...have you tested again today?
Momma...can't leave you out lol...you alright love ?

Well hope your all good and have a great day me petals...

Masseeevo boooo to your bfn momma....hope the witch stays away love....like you said your not out till your out :thumbup:

I have nooo prego symptoms..at all..I am just gona wait to af to arrive as I am positive she will..ready to get on w new cycle..not sure im gona try nxt cycle because if I do get that bfp im afraid I will b terrible sick wen I go to bahamas..:( im usially horribly sick for first several wks..:( so if I did conceieve during june cycle I wld likely b terribly ill on our july 12 vacation. :k so I may try to hold of til I gey bk from vac..lol Im definately not gona prevent but may leave that cycle up to luck. Lol but the nxt 5 days cld definetely come fast enuf!! Lol I hate waitin for af expecially when I "know" im not preggers..booo to that..im gona sit n b whiney for a wk..haha..I have one test left sobi reckon ill save it just in case af doesnt show..

Hey girlies! I got home late lastnight... so I have decided that those tests are def. Evaps..... cause they should have gotten darker by now :/ its still super early... 8 more day until af! I am sorry about your bfn! Boooooooo!!!!! And yay for O!! Hope yall have a wonderful day! I will probably test again today... just because I can. ... hehe bu if I were smart I would save the daen tests!

So wats really kinda kewl..I seem to o between the 11th-15th of the month...well it just so happens that my bahamas trip is booked from the 12-18th!!! Wldnt that b such an amazing gift!..u hear of woman takin lil trips n coming home to recieve a bfp...maybe I b one of them lucky gals? Lol wishful thinkin and lotsa daydreamin goin on. And did I mention I am having af type cramps that just started?? Hips, lower back just like af? Wth...I have been perfectly normal til like right now..wat the heck is up w the cramps? Im still a wk away from af??

I did like 3 different calculators and each of them say implantion shld occur on cd 20-24..so according to them implantation has even occured yet and the testin calculators say the earliest I cld expect to see a bfn is the 24th. Today is only the 20th...honestly girls, u think its to early? Or u think im out? I dnt want false hope just be blunt w me..lol

Hey ladies! Looks like I missed a lot ;)
Nat glad to hear you have had your O!!!

I am going I for IUI tomorrow & Wednesday! Yahoo!!
Wish me luck ladies. My hormones are quite high this cycle. Hope that's good news.

It's amazing weather here. 27 and sunny! Not sure what storm you meant by Nat?!

Meg how was Toronto last night?! Hope you're having lots of fun xo

Ladies I will be back either later via laptop or tomorrow.
Hugs :)

I did like 3 different calculators and each of them say implantion shld occur on cd 20-24..so according to them implantation has even occured yet and the testin calculators say the earliest I cld expect to see a bfn is the 24th. Today is only the 20th...honestly girls, u think its to early? Or u think im out? I dnt want false hope just be blunt w me..lol

Ok as I have reaserched this to no end lol I happen to know that implantation occurs up to 10 dpo...I would say that placenta (that's the organ that produces the hgc) can only give you your bfp AFTER implantation ...however I have seen (ON THIS THREAD) that there have been bfp's as early as 6dpo...so I would advise that testing from 6dpo is when you MIGHT start to catch a bfp love...

Hope this helps momma :)

Ok as I have reaserched this to no end lol I happen to know that implantation occurs up to 10 dpo...I would say that placenta (that's the organ that produces the hgc) can only give you your bfp AFTER implantation ...however I have seen (ON THIS THREAD) that there have been bfp's as early as 6dpo...so I would advise that testing from 6dpo is when you MIGHT start to catch a bfp love...

Thanks nat. Im sure I out then. :( but least I can relax w that..lol I am just gona b anxious now for af to hurry along. Lol hoo the the evil witch..I wish the tww was really like a one wk wait..haha

Thanks nat. Im sure I out then. :( but least I can relax w that..lol I am just gona b anxious now for af to hurry along. Lol hoo the the evil witch..I wish the tww was really like a one wk wait..haha

No no noooo your not out yet love...not by a long shot yet momma...:)
You just keep them fingers crossed ok...I have :) :flower:
I hear you about not getting hopes up but hope is all we have love...so you hold on to them lol...
Bahhhh humbug to the witch lol :wacko:

Nat - how are you feeling about this month? Did you get lots of BD in????

Sorry I've been MIA - busy weekend!!!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"