6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Underware!! Not underwater lol.
Any hpt news momma?

Yay for bfp opk its a start!!! :sex: time !! My temp went back up this morning yay about to go poas

I'm getting tired of BD...lol! But, OK.
Yah go test!!!! G/l!!

Lol gotta make it fun ;) not that Ur only making a baby u know that really makes thing more stressful and doesn't make the love making less romantic

Tested today again cause I can't wait XD Thought maybe I see something but it's so faint. GAH. Anyway last night dreamt that I had twins a boy and a girl. Logan and Layna that is what I even called them in my dream. I also was shocked and annoyed that my grandparents and a few friends were at the hospital. (I don't want anyone there but my parents my DH and MAYBE my closest friend that's it).
High, Soft, Closed Cervix
Felt a little throw uppy this morning when I woke (went away before I even ate)
My breast feel a little achy.
Been having this feeling that just KNOW that I am preggy.
So yea hopefully XD

momma - I try to keep things fun. Lot of the time it is but my drive isn't what it used to be. And the days like today where I know I really need to BD, I really don't wanna! LOL
But I will either way....
So, how was your morning test???

butterfly - can you post your test photo? I hope this is it for you!!!

XO

Dunno if the link will work, let me know if it does work https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=30752
I had to invert it and tilt screen to see it on the computer. Like I said it's real faint.

Hey hun, I'm having a really hard time seeing a second line - sorry.
I hope it gets darker & its your bfp! You're still so very early in the game.

I'm hoping so too. Would like to know before Saturday one way or the other though. Cause I've been cutting Grandpa's yard (2 plus acres) and the riding lawnmower well lets just say isn't very pregnancy friendly so if I am I have to stop cutting the lawn and make DH help my dad cut it.

Well bfn again this morning boo!!!

Butterfly I see something inverted but I wouldn't count it I've had shadows since dpo 7 that show up inverted ... Wait till there is a nice pink line gl

You have a short cycle again this month? It can still happen...hang in there!
This is tough - I hate the testing/waiting crap.

I would like THIS photo to be what I see on an hpt this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• CD 15 LH Test.jpg
    CD 15 LH Test.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 19
Thank you!!! Now if I can get a preggo test to look like that - I'd be happy as pig in s*it!

Lol I know right!! Im praying for ya did Yall DTD last night or today ??

Thank you!!!! We did BD last night. A lot the past 7 days. I plan to attack when I get home tonight too.

Haha ya. My hubby just thinks hes a luck man. Poor thing it's like a dessert in the tww period. I just don't have the drive...

momma, I'm sorry it's not happening for you. It's not easy...I hate it. This is our 5th month & I'm just hoping this was it. I actually felt really good about things this week & i'm feeling optimistic. And although it's only been 5 months, I feel like it's not going to happen. I will never see a positive test!

My temperature rose yesterday but this morning, dropped quite a bit....& today should be my O...so I'm wondering & hoping to see my temperature rise again tomorrow & get my crosshairs. Last cycle my temp climbed SO slowly...this cycle it's odd. I wish I could post it but I dont have the VIP membership & my free 1 month ran out so I can't share it with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->