6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat - how are you feeling about this month? Did you get lots of BD in????

Sorry I've been MIA - busy weekend!!!

xo

Hey barbs...yeah feeling alittle weird about this cycle...:(
Something's not right at all althoe I can't put my finger on it...I had some pinky cm yesterday...watery...kind of done my head in as I was in the process of ovulating and so I would have loved to have put that down to implantation but as it goes I can't blah!

Got the necessary amount of bd-ing in but there was one night where we both exhausted lol...and it was also BEFORE I started opking too so I didn't expect it to be something to be cautious of...I have ovulated way early for me this cycle.:wacko:
Tmr is 1dpo :happydance:
Got to double the vit b6 as well...yuk I hate taking it they are rank to swallow lol.
Went to buy some Brazil nuts today for the tww...I ended up putting them back ...like wtf they were £2 a packet and were very sparse in quantity I needed like 20 pcks and I wasn't going to pay that when I can get them cheaper somewhere else lol...
I had oH put my tests away today.....I said DO NOT GIVE THEM BACK till 10 dpo ha haa....I did keep one ic tho for 7dpo lol...it's tucked away nice and safe just waiting to be peed on lol

Hope you had a fab weekend barb...bet your looking forward to tmr and Wednesday :happydance:
So does that mean they will do it twice?

We are sat here watching Fox News...I feel soo sorry for Oklahoma ...the storms they are having omg...it's totally devestated thier little city...I do hope everybody there is ok...it must be a terrifying event.

Anyway barbs....good luck for tmr love...got major fx for you and dh...lots and lots of baby dust to you both :baby:

:) :) :) xxx

Nat all ur symptoms seem sooooo positive..I am still as hopeful as ever for u this cycle..:) just have a goood feeling and I soooo hope I am correct..I am correct so far on my not bein preggers this cycle which I was hoping to be wrong. Lol but in ur case im sooo hopin im right . Im wondering if my dh cld have probs w his sperm. I was hopin w all ur research u may be able to give me some insight. Ok..so my husband has one testicle that always goes up. I mean like way up into his stomach..the left one does it too just not as often. Now I have heard that lil soldiers need to b kept cool to properly produce so do u think thats really bad? He has 2 boys from a previous marriage and him and I have one together so I know they have wrked but im wonderin if it can cause probs in that department. Shld I have him cked? Or just ttc for another few months and see wat happens?

Hiya momma...I'd defo try for a few more cycles love as it sounds to me like you mentioned that even tho this ball parking thing(sorry lol) may SEEM like an issue but it still works...like you also say coolness is of optimum importance for his spermys...so yeah I can see why you may worry about this but again ...it's work In the past...
Defo keep trying love as your MD may ask to anyway as they only like to call it an issue when a certain amount of time passes without any luck...
However I WILL research this as best I can for you and I will get back to you ASAP...

Thankyou for your confidence boosting support momma...I have this nagging feeling and your words make me feel better.thankyou...:flower:

So are you anywhere near these storms in USA??.
Really hope your not.fx.:)

:) :) :) xxxx

Nat all ur symptoms seem sooooo positive..I am still as hopeful as ever for u this cycle..:) just have a goood feeling and I soooo hope I am correct..I am correct so far on my not bein preggers this cycle which I was hoping to be wrong. Lol but in ur case im sooo hopin im right . Im wondering if my dh cld have probs w his sperm. I was hopin w all ur research u may be able to give me some insight. Ok..so my husband has one testicle that always goes up. I mean like way up into his stomach..the left one does it too just not as often. Now I have heard that lil soldiers need to b kept cool to properly produce so do u think thats really bad? He has 2 boys from a previous marriage and him and I have one together so I know they have wrked but im wonderin if it can cause probs in that department. Shld I have him cked? Or just ttc for another few months and see wat happens?

Hey momma so I done some reading for you and I found a condition called retracting testicles...it's from birth...basically the cremasteric muscles cause a reflex which draw the testicles up inside the man...
Now then...I can only find that this is caused by temperature drops...so this is great news for you :happydance: ...not so for hubby tho as I seen it CAN be somewhat uncomfortable or even painfull for a day or two...:wacko:
I cannot find any info which states that this is in any way bad for conception.(this condition) however I would suggest that if the testicles are inside for too long the heat can damage sperm...hence why they are situated outside the body-to remain cool.
So hopefully this isn't an issue for you and dh love...but I would say that if you have no luck after 6 plus cycles I would go along to your MD and just raise the situation JUST INCASE they may want to investigate...I think you should be fine tho :flower:

Hope this helps momma :)

Hmm I was actually curious about that too, my oh has that happen every so often, mostly on one side and only when 'excited' lol good to know it would take a prolonged time up there to make things too hot

AF due tomorrow. While she hasn't made another appearance since the bit 'o blood a few days ago, I've been experiencing her wrath in all forms! Cramps, back ache, sore boobs. I had to test tho, since I usually experience spotting before AF arrives, but BFN. I just want it to be GONE so we can get going on next cycle dammit. Good luck and baby dust to ALL.

Yaye! :happydance: 1dpo for me yipeeee.:)
So here were are the dreaded tww lol....the first half is yawwwwwwn -boring lol
Second half is nail biting annoyingly excitingly emotionally tough. Hmmmm bfp please :)
Temp is still rising..alittle at a time...which Is good...feeling a wee bit better about this cycle...I think I suffered with the ttc blues last week...onwards and upwards I say.whos with me? :) thumbs up.

Countdown to test day...T minus 9 days.........

So how are all you lovely ladies today...great I hopes...:)

Yaye! :happydance: 1dpo for me yipeeee.:)
So here were are the dreaded tww lol....the first half is yawwwwwwn -boring lol
Second half is nail biting annoyingly excitingly emotionally tough. Hmmmm bfp please :)
Temp is still rising..alittle at a time...which Is good...feeling a wee bit better about this cycle...I think I suffered with the ttc blues last week...onwards and upwards I say.whos with me? :) thumbs up.

Countdown to test day...T minus 9 days.........

So how are all you lovely ladies today...great I hopes...:)

Nat im sooo excited to see u in the tww!!! Yay!! And thanks for the info bout my dh retraction issue..I hope all is well dwn there..lol have to keep them puppies cool!! Haha..no symptoms for me really..mild mild cramps and sore boobies(which is pre af symptoms but not normal for me. I never had sore boobs in early preg nor before af..lol I sually get itchy boob when preg but not til like 6months. Lol so guessin my hormones r being a lil odd..cervix is the same as its been since o..medium, medium hard..its rarely tightly closed seein I have given birth before so hard to tell sometimes..only time I notice a change is wen it get reallly open at o time. Very lil cm but this cycle really has seemed to lack in that department the whole time so I dnt know..I prolly retest on friday..which will b 13 dpo(well one day before af) then if it bfn its definately so. I cant wait til u get to 6 dpo or so and start peein on sticks!! I wana see them all!!

xo

Something's not right at all althoe I can't put my finger on it...I had some pinky cm yesterday...watery...kind of done my head in as I was in the process of ovulating and so I would have loved to have put that down to implantation but as it goes I can't blah!

Got the necessary amount of bd-ing in but there was one night where we both exhausted lol...and it was also BEFORE I started opking too so I didn't expect it to be something to be cautious of...I have ovulated way early for me this cycle.:wacko:
Got to double the vit b6 as well...yuk I hate taking it they are rank to swallow lol.
Went to buy some Brazil nuts today for the tww...I ended up putting them back ...like wtf they were £2 a packet and were very sparse in quantity I needed like 20 pcks and I wasn't going to pay that when I can get them cheaper somewhere else lol...
I had oH put my tests away today.....I said DO NOT GIVE THEM BACK till 10 dpo ha haa....I did keep one ic tho for 7dpo lol...it's tucked away nice and safe just waiting to be peed on lol

Hope you had a fab weekend barb...bet your looking forward to tmr and Wednesday :happydance:

We are sat here watching Fox News...I feel soo sorry for Oklahoma ...the storms they are having omg...it's totally devestated thier little city...I do hope everybody there is ok...it must be a terrifying event.

Anyway barbs....good luck for tmr love...got major fx for you and dh...lots and lots of baby dust to you both :baby:

just wanted to pop in and say that pink cm while ovulation is a great sign! it usually means that you are having a strong ovulation! Especially since you had strong O pains with pink cm! so good luck! I hope you have caught that egg!

xo

Hey Hun,

I'm sorry you're not feeling great about this cycle. I hope that means you'll get your bfp :)
The spotting can be ovulation related. And some times hormonal if its midcycle spotting. I've had this once in a blue moon.

Welcome to your TWW & I hope that you'll get your two pink lines. Don't stress so much this month. Try not to. Take some deep breaths & distract yourself! I don't have plans to test our my trigger this month but around 10 or 11dpo I'll start.
Yep I'm having IUI today AND tomorrow. I got the Ovidrel shot this morning - back at 12pm for IUI. GAH it's one of the male doctors - the clinc's founder. And he's young & cute. I've never had a male doctor do this sort of thing on me. I'm not looking forward to that part lol.
Thanks for the good luck - I hope this is finally it. I have this sick feeling however that since nothing in my life goes smoothly, it won't exactly work out as I would hope. Yep thats me being cynical people. lol

Hey ladies!!! Well bad news... I think af is here.... A whole week early!! This is only cd 20/21 for me...:( I have had pink/brown cm when I wipe this morning... And I have been so emotional the past few days...totally af symptoms.... I guess we will know by the end of today/tomorrow for sure! :/ how is everyone else getting along?? I am thinking of trying soy next cycle..... Any opinions on this??

Hey ladies!!! Well bad news... I think af is here.... A whole week early!! This is only cd 20/21 for me...:( I have had pink/brown cm when I wipe this morning... And I have been so emotional the past few days...totally af symptoms.... I guess we will know by the end of today/tomorrow for sure! :/ how is everyone else getting along?? I am thinking of trying soy next cycle..... Any opinions on this??

Hay crazy sorry to hear about what today has brung for you...i just hope that it's not af.fx.
I really don't know much about soy crazy but I'm sure google could help out there....carfull tho...sometimes if you research too much ,conflicting info can be bad news...
Oh I really hope your spotting is just IB love..you take it easy ok :hugs:

Yes I googled it so much last month that I talked myself out of it... There are so many success stories.... But also conflicting info! I am pretty sure this is af..... The only weird thing is there are no cramps at all.... I would think even with ib there would be cramps... Last month I went to the restroom and had full af. None of this tinged cm...so I am thinking my body is just trying to figure itself out after mirena..... It needs to hurry up though.... Hahaha and if this is af..... Do you know how many pg tests I have waisted?? Hehehe no self control
On the plus side.... My husband broke my tablet... So I got a new iPad yesterday... Which means I can add photos now!!

Wait a sec, isn't it possible to be implantation bleed?
A week early is odd. :shrug:

Just got back from the IUI! Turns out everything is perfect for this cycle. My follicle is starting to release already before I even got the Ovidrel so doctor says timing is great. He said I could come back tomorrow just for the reassurance that we took sort of an "insurance" but he said I could walk away & not come back tomorrow b/c the timing is so great. But I'm going to to. I've invested a lot of time already to just give up half way through. Why not eh? What's the harm.

Meg, how are you?! Where are you?! :) Miss you!!!! Hope you're doing great.

Wait a sec, isn't it possible to be implantation bleed?
A week early is odd. :shrug:

It is odd..... It just feels like it will be af... It is possible though...

His testicles are always up or they go up while ejaculating?!

Thanks Crazy! I hope this is it. It's encouraging to hear 'everything looks perfect' but another to actually get pregnant! I hope it works finally & we can move forward with some great news finally.

I hope it's just IB which would be perfect. I've never had AF start a week early. Has this happened to you before?! It could be a LP defect if you get it too early. Hopefully it's not AF starting up. Was it just when you wiped?!

Yes I googled it so much last month that I talked myself out of it... There are so many success stories.... But also conflicting info! I am pretty sure this is af..... The only weird thing is there are no cramps at all.... I would think even with ib there would be cramps... Last month I went to the restroom and had full af. None of this tinged cm...so I am thinking my body is just trying to figure itself out after mirena..... It needs to hurry up though.... Hahaha and if this is af..... Do you know how many pg tests I have waisted?? Hehehe no self control
On the plus side.... My husband broke my tablet... So I got a new iPad yesterday... Which means I can add photos now!!

Mirena ?
Contraception?
How long ago did you have this removed love?......
You know I'm kind of with barbs here...but don't want to get your hopes up either...IB could well be the issue here...good if so eh! :)

Sometimes IB dosnt present any symptoms at all even tho bleeding occurs...I'm thinking that you said it was tinged....meaning its old blood...so what ever it is it started over 24 hrs ago...and this is about the right time IB would start too...

Great news about iPad love...I love mine.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->