6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

That's awesome news about your iui timing! I would def go tomorrow just to get that reassurance! I have a really great feeling for you this cycle!! Congrats!

Nat I just realized that your signature indicates you have a referral to an RE in August of this year! Did you make an official appointment?

That's awesome news about your iui timing! I would def go tomorrow just to get that reassurance! I have a really great feeling for you this cycle!! Congrats!

thanks hun! i hope this is finally it. we've had enough heart ache to last us a live time. it would be amazing. i dont know what to feel about it though. i think it would be too good to be true to work out finally. and first time since the miscarriage. oh well, leaving it all up to my body to do the right thing.

Thanks Crazy! I hope this is it. It's encouraging to hear 'everything looks perfect' but another to actually get pregnant! I hope it works finally & we can move forward with some great news finally.

I hope it's just IB which would be perfect. I've never had AF start a week early. Has this happened to you before?! It could be a LP defect if you get it too early. Hopefully it's not AF starting up. Was it just when you wiped?!

No it has never happened... But I just had my mirena removed a few months ago.....so maybe my body is still confused :/ it is only when I wipe.... At first it was (sorry tmi) brownish...then more pink.... :/ last month I didn't spot at all or have colored cm before af... It just hit... But right on time... I am cd 21.... Not do until the 29th... So it is early this month... Guess I should keep my fingers crossed until I know for sure though huh?!

It could very well be related to you coming off your birth control. And it can be IB. Point is it was just when you wiped. Hang in there, your body is also making hormonal adjustments. Fingers Crossed!

Just got back from the IUI! Turns out everything is perfect for this cycle. My follicle is starting to release already before I even got the Ovidrel so doctor says timing is great. He said I could come back tomorrow just for the reassurance that we took sort of an "insurance" but he said I could walk away & not come back tomorrow b/c the timing is so great. But I'm going to to. I've invested a lot of time already to just give up half way through. Why not eh? What's the harm.

Meg, how are you?! Where are you?! :) Miss you!!!! Hope you're doing great.

Yaye that's great news barbs :happydance:
I'm soo pleased it going as well as it could....so tmr your 1dpo?
Cycle buddies again (sort of) Yaye.:flower:

You say the egg is already on its way out so does that mean they would have forced that process instead...will they be doing it again tmr...sorry I ask I'm not in the know of this really...
Re: cute docter...that's always a bonus I suppose lol...just look up at the ceiling and imagine his purdy face lol

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Nat, the doctor says my Estrogen is coming down so then the follicle is releasing but he says he thinks I'll ovulate tomorrow. So then I can count Thursday as 1dpo but I think he will tell me better tomorrow after my ultrasound & bloods. My follicle was still there as of this morning but it's getting itself ready for the big reveal! C'mon eggy!!!!

I'm not sure what the Ovidrel will do now. If it will move things along faster or what. Evidently my body is already doing the work so maybe I never needed that shot to begin with but they couldn't have known.

OMG Nat, it was a bit awkward. He's cute & young...ish...so I sorta didn't hear half of what he said & then I was a bit bashful that he was down by my bits b/c I've only ever had woman down there except when I gave birth & then you don't care who the hell it is.
But anyway & I had to pee so badly b/c it has to be full bladder & he kept me waiting about 30 min over my appointment time. I'll be seeing him tomorrow too I recon. I think the other doctor's are away - seems like mine is on vacation or something. Anyway he's the owner of the clinic so hopefully he'll have the magic touch?! :)

WEEEEE!

Nat I just realized that your signature indicates you have a referral to an RE in August of this year! Did you make an official appointment?

Not an ACTUAL official appointment but docter has told me to return in August so we can discuss where to go from there...she is great and will get " ball's" rolling ASAP :thumbup:

Hope we don't have to get that far tho .fx :)

Ohhh OK gotcha, Nat. I hope you don't have to go that far either. I really hope that your body some how reset from your pregnancy & it shall happen on its own. Doctors say 1 year for a healthy couple w/no fertility issues so don't worry yet. How long has it been so far? About 6 months?

Ohhh OK gotcha, Nat. I hope you don't have to go that far either. I really hope that your body some how reset from your pregnancy & it shall happen on its own. Doctors say 1 year for a healthy couple w/no fertility issues so don't worry yet. How long has it been so far? About 6 months?

Yeah end of this cycle it's 6months....:wacko: already lol....
I have already seen my docter about my efforts with ttc and she already offerd the support in place of August as she knows how long it took with Harry...and she exactly what effect that had on me over the years....wow I was sooo depressed at one point.thank god I had her she was great...I had to go on anti depressants for a lil while (even tho I tried everything to avoid them).... But after some time I started to feel some what more myself again....

I'm hating the fact that August is getting so much closer so quickly...blahhh.:nope:
August sucks real bad.
But forward I move...move forward I am.:thumbup:

Nat I totally get how you could get depressed after all that time. And I can't imagine it. Its been way too long for me & It's been taking a major toll. Less & less these days as it used to be. Not sure why. I think I have little expectations, that's why.

I forget if you answered me before but do you know why it took so long to conceive Harry?

Ok ok ok I have learned my lesson I am NOT leaving for a long weekend again haha! So much to catch up on but I think I have it covered...

Momma - where are you at in your cycle now? I am pretty sure you are in the 2ww correct?

Nat - I hear everything you are saying about feeling negative about your cycle and how long its been. You have such a positive spirit about you I hate to see you feeling down... I still have FX for you this cycle... I really hope it happens for you, on your own, before August. xoxo

Barb - Weeeeee IUI Today! sounds like things are going fantabulous in your netherregions! And wow a hot doctor to check them out for you what a great week so far LMAO! So glad things are looking so great - and yes I definitely agree with going tomorrow for the added insurance - you have gone this far! haha.. glad you were able to enjoy the awesome weather too this weekend... Toronto was fun.. show was sold out so we went to dinner on King West and then bar hopped for awhile.. Sunday we went to Eaton Centre and then the Esplanade for lunch. And yesterday DH and I spent like hours working outside... I am tanned and sore as hell LOL...

How is everyone else doing?? Ahhhhhh!!!

I am 8DPO today and have not been symptoms spotting WHATSOEVER - distraction is a glorious thing.. now that I am getting closer I am sure the thoughts will creep up on me... havent tested yet or anything. I dont have any symptoms that are noteworthy if I am forcing myself to think about it..... bahhhhh

One nice little bit of news though! DH and I booked a trip in July for my 30th Birthday :) we are going to Vegas for three days, and then driving to LA for 2 days and San Francisco for 2 days... should be pretty awesome and it makes me feel good to celebrate a milestone rather than dwell on it... esp in this TTC process you know?

XOXO to my ladies

Nat I totally get how you could get depressed after all that time. And I can't imagine it. Its been way too long for me & It's been taking a major toll. Less & less these days as it used to be. Not sure why. I think I have little expectations, that's why.

I forget if you answered me before but do you know why it took so long to conceive Harry?

Well I did have bloods done.just to see if I was even ovulating...they came ABSOLUTLEY fine....
There was one issue and Ill never forget how she said it bc it kind of tickled me at the time...she said "Natalie your hormones are up the creak dear" lol....now I find this funny now bc at that pacific time in my life it was when I let myself slip into a dark place and I had got so down....
Her plan of action was to take it easy.go on holiday and DON'T try anymore....ha ha....how right she was....OF COURSE I did not take that advice about stopping ttc....lol...
But later down the line when we eventually (mentally exhausted ourselfs) gave up- low and behold it flaming happend.:dohh:

Life's little "I told you so's" have thier funny little habits of doing this eh.lol

So technically I suppose I never really been told of any "possible" issues that might be at the forefront just waiting to confirm its ugly head at us....hmmmmm I hope not .

I have had tho been told of why my mc MAY have occurred due to me having hypo thyriodism.... This is apparently an issue with pregnancys but I was fine with my lo and received no extra treatment whilst carrying him...soooo I dunno.

Sorry I didn't answer that before barbs lol I must got lost in translation somwhere ha haa...
Fx for tmr ...:flower:

Ok ok ok I have learned my lesson I am NOT leaving for a long weekend again haha! So much to catch up on but I think I have it covered...

Momma - where are you at in your cycle now? I am pretty sure you are in the 2ww correct?

Nat - I hear everything you are saying about feeling negative about your cycle and how long its been. You have such a positive spirit about you I hate to see you feeling down... I still have FX for you this cycle... I really hope it happens for you, on your own, before August. xoxo

Barb - Weeeeee IUI Today! sounds like things are going fantabulous in your netherregions! And wow a hot doctor to check them out for you what a great week so far LMAO! So glad things are looking so great - and yes I definitely agree with going tomorrow for the added insurance - you have gone this far! haha.. glad you were able to enjoy the awesome weather too this weekend... Toronto was fun.. show was sold out so we went to dinner on King West and then bar hopped for awhile.. Sunday we went to Eaton Centre and then the Esplanade for lunch. And yesterday DH and I spent like hours working outside... I am tanned and sore as hell LOL...

I am 8DPO today and have not been symptoms spotting WHATSOEVER - distraction is a glorious thing.. now that I am getting closer I am sure the thoughts will creep up on me... havent tested yet or anything. I dont have any symptoms that are noteworthy if I am forcing myself to think about it..... bahhhhh

One nice little bit of news though! DH and I booked a trip in July for my 30th Birthday :) we are going to Vegas for three days, and then driving to LA for 2 days and San Francisco for 2 days... should be pretty awesome and it makes me feel good to celebrate a milestone rather than dwell on it... esp in this TTC process you know?

XOXO to my ladies
Heyyyyyy there you are :happydance:

Great news about your holibob meg....sounds exciting...and for your birthday too great.:thumbup:
We'd love to go Vegas one day....my oH sister goes every two years...she loves it....I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time there.:winkwink:

Thankyou for your kind words of encouraging support meg....up untill today I was feeling abit weird about this round....but I woke up feeling somewhat hopefull instead today....think I'd had a spot of ttc blues.:cry: lol

I must remember my own advice and STAY POSITIVE eh lol

He he heeee I'm getting some funny looks from oH as I type....I'm sat here with my face mask on,typing ever so carefully bc I don't want to ruin my fresh nail polish ....lol

So glad too hear you had a great weekend meg...we been watching Fox News about all the tornados going on....wondering if you ladies are anywhere near any of this or even feeling the tail end of things...as it goes it sounds like your weather has been fabulous.:happydance:

Fx for your cycle meg...lots of baby dust to you and dh.:flower:

XOXO to my ladies

Wow u are there..haha..yay 8dpo for u...:) when r u testing? I am like 10 dpo af is due on saturday..I have tested..:( some faints but yesterday I took two frer and bfn...so im prolly already out this cycle but will prolly retest on friday...good luck to u this cycle and hope u get that bfp!!

So wow..4 days til af is due and im sooooo prayin she dnt show..im prayin to see two beautiful pink lines on fridays test...so until then im gona be seein two pink lines when I sleep...actually seein like 8 pink lines..lol two for me and two for each of u!!!! Im sooo anxious to test its drivin me mad!! Haha..but I wnt be goin to town til friday and I dnt have any!! Haha..so im doomed to suffer til then..haha

Hey nat, wat do u know about baby aspirin? I have heard many good things about it..I heard it can make ur ovaries produce more than one egg as well as prime the uterus to assist implantation..do u know about this?

Hey nat, wat do u know about baby aspirin? I have heard many good things about it..I heard it can make ur ovaries produce more than one egg as well as prime the uterus to assist implantation..do u know about this?

Hiya momma....I actually don't know an awful lot about baby aspirin as I have a severe allergy to asprin-anaphylaxis!!! So I avoid them at ALL costs.lol
NOT GOOD....oh noooo siry.lol
I even get nervous having them in the house....my oH had heart surgery a couple of years ago and he had to take them and I was a nervous wreck! Lol

So what I do know is it increases the blood flow to the uterus and the ovarys.helps thickens the walls of the uterus for implantation and helps Reduce misscarage risk.i think I even Seen somewhere by up to 50% -that I will say is AMAIZING in its self.:thumbup:
Never take more than 81 mg daily tho...very important!
And i would defiantly recommend you Always speak to your MD before taking them...just incase of any issues it may cause...

Hope this helps momma...:)

Hiya crazy84... How you holding up there love...any changes....??? :)

Holy cow I just got a symptom..I dnt know of wat but anything at this piint is something..haha..just did a cervix ck n sweep...had a (way too much tmi here..lol) but a glob(ewww) of slighly yellow tinged ewcm mixed w white kinda thick cm...wat the heck is that about??? Mild cramps n such..I have done this before but its usually like the day of af like right before I start bleeding...what ya think? I am having sum cramping too, mild but there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->