6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Holy cow I just got a symptom..I dnt know of wat but anything at this piint is something..haha..just did a cervix ck n sweep...had a (way too much tmi here..lol) but a glob(ewww) of slighly yellow tinged ewcm mixed w white kinda thick cm...wat the heck is that about??? Mild cramps n such..I have done this before but its usually like the day of af like right before I start bleeding...what ya think? I am having sum cramping too, mild but there..

So this could be a sign momma Yaye...:) :flower:
Hurry up Friday eh? So you can test...:happydance:
So I been feeling ravenous about tuna tonight....I had a tuna,red onion and letus sandwich...and It didn't satisfy my fix....just want another one....not through hunger just keep thinking about it ha haaaa ha....wth? Lol
Ok so call me nuts as it only borderline 2dpo but com'on man tuna? Really?....lol
I can't stand the smell of it usually...:wacko:
Oh well...:wacko:

:) :) :) xxx

Hiya crazy84... How you holding up there love...any changes....??? :)

Hey!! :) nothing new! It stopped after the first few restroom breaks..... Weird! Guess I will just keep testing... Hahaha I know I should just wait.... But i just can't!! How is everyone's night??

Hey!! :) nothing new! It stopped after the first few restroom breaks..... Weird! Guess I will just keep testing... Hahaha I know I should just wait.... But i just can't!! How is everyone's night??

Oh that's good new crazy...:)

Yeah I'm ok...really should haul my butt to bed though...it's going to kill me in the morning ha ha....:dohh:

So how long before af is due...have you tested today?

I really want to test but that's just daft at 1/2dpo eh pmsl...
Can't anyway as oH has put them away till 10 dpo.....I secretly kept one for 7/8 dpo tho....u know you never know eh.lol

So I hope af stays away love...fx and lots of baby dust to you ...:baby:

Yeah I'm ok...really should haul my butt to bed though...it's going to kill me in the morning ha ha....:dohh:

Can't anyway as oH has put them away till 10 dpo.....I secretly kept one for 7/8 dpo tho....u know you never know eh.lol

I started testing so early this month.... I was unsure of ov date...and my first test had the Evap.... Hahaha so I probably have been testing since 1 dpo...hahahaha not on purpose though!! Hehe I tested this morning and it was bfn..... But if this happens to be ib then I suppose it is on time.... But I just don't feel preggo.... I am not due af until the 28/29.... I have 7 or 8 tests left.... So I will be testing until I run out unless af arrives first! Haha.... What time is it where you are??

WOW MOMMAPLUS!!!

Look at your test....
So I had a look at it on my new app and look what it did...so it's tweaked...and it's a blue dye but this IS an obvious line....

Have you tested since this test ....can't wait till you post your tests on Friday love....aweeee good luck momma...major fx for you love....:happydance:

EDIT: you can actually see the line better the further away from it you are...craaaaaazy.:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7

I started testing so early this month.... I was unsure of ov date...and my first test had the Evap.... Hahaha so I probably have been testing since 1 dpo...hahahaha not on purpose though!! Hehe I tested this morning and it was bfn..... But if this happens to be ib then I suppose it is on time.... But I just don't feel preggo.... I am not due af until the 28/29.... I have 7 or 8 tests left.... So I will be testing until I run out unless af arrives first! Haha.... What time is it where you are??

He he he I know exactly what's that's like ...test test test ...lol :thumbup:

Oh it 3:10 am here...early start too ....ahhhhhhhh.:dohh:
Oh well ,I will do these things to myself .lol

Well I really am off to bedski's now....:sleep:
Hope you see two lovely lines tmr love...:flower:

He he he I know exactly what's that's like ...test test test ...lol :thumbup:

Oh it 3:10 am here...early start too ....ahhhhhhhh.:dohh:
Oh well ,I will do these things to myself .lol

Well I really am off to bedski's now....:sleep:
Hope you see two lovely lines tmr love...:flower:

Get some rest!! It's only 9:15 here! I will test in the am!! :)

I've heard extra cm and esp yellow tinged is a preggo sign but who knows!

Hi ladies...well my temp is nice and steady...:)
But according to ff I am 3 dpo and not 2......it is going by my temp and not my positive opk....
So shall I go with ff or opk?....anyone?

Also I have symptoms- ALREADY!!! ......
I have been wretching all morning....I'm real hungry but can't bare the smell of food...
And I just have this strange feeling about myself...
It's VERY early days I know but I DO feel different....awe fx this is it.:)

So remember how I said I always reverse my dreams.....well last night I dreamt i got af....
So could this be that I won't be getting af t his time...awwwwe I'm so excited.yippeee....
I defo can't test yet...not heard of a bfp on 2/3 dpo...so I will have to leave another 72 hrs at the very least....

Hope all you lovelys are having a fantastic day...:flower: :flower: :flower:

BIG FAT EDIT!!! Add lots of strong twinges to that list above...oh my gawsh :)

WOW MOMMAPLUS!!!

Look at your test....
So I had a look at it on my new app and look what it did...so it's tweaked...and it's a blue dye but this IS an obvious line....

Have you tested since this test ....can't wait till you post your tests on Friday love....aweeee good luck momma...major fx for you love....:happydance:

EDIT: you can actually see the line better the further away from it you are...craaaaaazy.:)

Yeah I cld totally see the line well in person.. but after that wen I took my frers they were stark white bfn..:( so im not hopeful wen it come to those..although the same day I took frer I did a dollar general test w faint lines..

But the dg r suppose to b much less sensitive then frer so im guessin the just small evaps..the frer was soo white .I cld plainly see the white test strip line. Cld not make out any color at all.. but heres to good luck on friday and too ur (praying hard) upcoming bfp!!

WOW MOMMAPLUS!!!

Look at your test....

Yeah I cld totally see the line well in person.. but after that wen I took my frers they were stark white bfn..:( so im not hopeful wen it come to those..although the same day I took frer I did a dollar general test w faint lines..
Momma frers have stronger miu's so maybe it wouldn't have picked up the hgc so early...ic's are lower miu's so very sensitive....
Bring on Friday.:happydance:

:) :) ;) xxx

Hi ladies...well my temp is nice and steady...:)
But according to ff I am 3 dpo and not 2......it is going by my temp and not my positive opk....
So shall I go with ff or opk?....anyone?

Also I have symptoms- ALREADY!!! ......
I have been wretching all morning....I'm real hungry but can't bare the smell of food...
And I just have this strange feeling about myself...
It's VERY early days I know but I DO feel different....awe fx this is it.:)

So remember how I said I always reverse my dreams.....well last night I dreamt i got af....
So could this be that I won't be getting af t his time...awwwwe I'm so excited.yippeee....
I defo can't test yet...not heard of a bfp on 2/3 dpo...so I will have to leave another 72 hrs at the very least....

Hope all you lovelys are having a fantastic day...:flower: :flower: :flower:

BIG FAT EDIT!!! Add lots of strong twinges to that list above...oh my gawsh :)

When r u gona start testing???? If u r having symptoms r u gona start at 6-7-8dpo or beyond?? Im sooooo excited to start ckin ur line and see them tests!!

Hey ladies!!! Hope y'all are having a great day!!! Nat... Things sound good!!! Well I tested this morning and it was bfn!! Will try again in the morning....if I have enough self control not to test tonight! Hahaha my kiddos have awards at school today... So that should keep me pretty busy!! Really confused by my body yesterday morning..... But I have read that if it was implantation it could take 42+ hours for a positive test.... Geez.. This girl has no patience!! Haha

But the dg r suppose to b much less sensitive then frer so im guessin the just small evaps..the frer was soo white .I cld plainly see the white test strip line. Cld not make out any color at all.. but heres to good luck on friday and too ur (praying hard) upcoming bfp!!

On I'm praying hard too...and for us all...
I woke up feeling really excited today...I feel totally different to two days ago...
Have you got any symptoms?

I woke up this am at 7 and I woke w a terrible headache..boo..

Momma.... I have heard a lot of women get headaches early early on in pregnancy!!!!! Maybe that is a good sign!!

Very true...I had an horrendous one with my Harry....it was lights off in bed NO noise!!!....
It is indeed a prego symptom crazy :thumbup:

Im hopin it is a symptom..I guess im still in disbelief because w my other kiddos I got bfp soooo unbelievably early. So I know each one of different but still tough to believe totally that im still in. Odds r against me..lol but im ok..just tryin to hang til friday..gives me a lil sumthin to look forwards to in this crucial tww..lol ohhhh and last night, me and dh, dtd....it kida hurt....very sensitive cervix and crampy. Imediately after I had like a twn min stretch thatfthatfelt like af was seriously about to start..was soooo weird. But then it all went away..lil crampy this am but not much and have headache..boo...so reckon we will see...nat Ia sooo excited for u this cycle. My dh looks at me funny cuz wenever u post positive symptoms I get a big grin and start shakin my leg..bahaha he thinks im nots all wonderin wth I am grinnin about. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->