6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well no more bleeding yet but the cramps r horrible. Like bent over bad. Booooo...I am sooo suprised though..I have never in my life that this short of cycle..my others kids were concieved like cycle 1 or 2 comin off bc and theyve never messed w me. Guess I gettin older though and it messin w me

Sounds like we are having the same issues!! :/ maybe it will end up being a good sign... :) if nothing else we will be almost at the same place in our next cycles.... If this is them anyway!

So did ur af stop? Was it also early?? Did u retest? Haha im full of questions..lol

Crazy84 - Im sorry you think AF is comin early ugh she can be such a bitch sometimes!

Nat - Glad to see your chart looks good! Doesn't FF take into account both the temps and the OPK thouh? I am not sure how it works but you would think it would be both - but if I had to rely on one it would be temps wouldnt it?

Barb - Wahoooo second IUI day! Get pumped full of semen if you know what I mean! LOL and you really should have gone for your 30th to Vegas... we went for DH's 30th 2 years ago and it was unreal - i absolutely love it there. You deserve it! You should plan a trip with DH if you can squeeze one in... even for a long weekend. I really do find something to look forward to distracts me a lot. I spent all night booking hotels for our trip and keeping busy.

Momma - I saw the second line on the blue test too , but if you are getting BFN on pink dye I would assume it is negative... are you 9DPO today or am I wrong?

I am 9DPO today and tested for shits and giggles since I never have a test in the house lol - BFN of course. I am going to wait for AF to be due now I think. Or at least till Sat morning when I am 12DPO. I dont have a good feeling at all about this month.

Hi Hun!

It wasn't the cute doc today :( But in a way I was also relieved LOL
It was great! Hubby had 56 Million sperm AFTER the wash. He only had 10million yesterday. There were a few very surprised people & even the doc said "holy crap!" So this BETTER faking work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 1dpo today too :) WAHOOO!!!!

Wahooooooooooooooooooo 56 million holy shit lol

Well af is here...only good thing is now I can b certain that I o on cd 10-11 each month..just dnt know for sure wen I will get af since lp is random..bright pink new blood too..so far not super heavy but definately there and will bad cramps..booooo im sad but new it was coming this whole cycle..

OHHHHH BIG FAT BOOOOOOOO!:nope:
In the words of meg/petz....af the slut is a right bitch!
Pardon my language.:wacko:

I'm gutted for you momma...don't worry too much about the short lp...see what happens next cycle and then if it happens again I would go and see md...just incase...I think it's your birth control playing with you....
Some good news for you tho....I read earlier today that the first 6 months of coming off it is when you are supper fertile so you got loads of time yet Hun.

Hope your well and ok...are you going to start temping next cycle? Opks?

:) :) :) xxx

I second that ughhh boo momma that sucks.... but Barbs is right!! I hope yuou are super fertile too :)

So did ur af stop? Was it also early?? Did u retest? Haha im full of questions..lol

Yesterday morning I had brown/pink cm only when I wiped.... Then it stopped... Then same thing this morning... Only no brown.... But gone again... I am only on cd 22!!! With??? I feel like it will be af in a few days... This never happens.. But I just don't feel like this is bfp

Well I've had LOTS of twinges today.:thumbup:
Really looking forward to Sunday when I can test...probably be a bfn but I got my fingers crossed real tight...:)
I'm feeling really hopefull...

We have had an awful thing happen here in the uk today....a terrorist attack on one of our British soldiers....minding his own business...
Two men just knocked him over in there car and got out and literally mutilated him in the street in front of a primary school...in broad daylight....
Such a shocking crime...my thoughts and prayers go to his family and friends...what a sad loss...

The uk are feeling somewhat threatened by this now...I mean we can't even feel safe walking down the street anymore...they have stated that we will never be safe.
These men need to be sent back to there own country and live in the own conditions...our country has wiped there arses for too long...given them jobs...filled our schools and housing...benefits and nhs...treated them with respect and they do this...I suppose you get it everywhere these days but something seriously needs to be done ...
Sorry gals....rant over lol

Hope everyone has had a great day me petals :flower:

Well I feel very sad..my sis n law went to her reg prenatal ck today..had ultrasound and found her 10 wk old fetus w no heartbeat..there ckin her levels and makin her wait til tomorrow to decide wat to do..:( as for me...im pretty much full blown af..:(

Well I feel very sad..my sis n law went to her reg prenatal ck today..had ultrasound and found her 10 wk old fetus w no heartbeat..there ckin her levels and makin her wait til tomorrow to decide wat to do..:( as for me...im pretty much full blown af..:(

That is horrible. I am so sorry to hear that. :/ and I am sorry about af :(

Oh my I am so sorry to hear this momma...that is very sad :(
I hope she is ok...:hugs:

Sorry to hear about af too :(. :hugs:

How very sad for her, and the family. My heart goes out to her.

Hi All. Just an update, and to help relieve the whirlings of my mind, I still haven't got AF. Due yesterday so I'm not really super late lol. I have done 2 preg tests and both BFN's but when I pee/wipe there is absolutely no spotting. No trace! I did have spotting on Sunday and Monday morning some, so I put tampon in. Assumed it came. When I took it out, only a tinge of brown blood/discharge. I sure FEEL like AF is coming. I'm not usually late tho. My mind won't stop thinking about "what if's" and the pessimist in me is saying 'you're just late kid, don't put your hopes on this...' So I needed to vent. Boobs sore. Peeing all day but I know def too soon for that! Good luck to all- I had to get that off my chest and feel I can you ladies here....thanks for listening. Any thoughts?

Soumds promising but w bdns who knows! Im strugglin w af comin four days early and ur late! Seems r cycles r messin w us!! Prolly cuz were stressin and stress can truly mess w the mensus..lol I have no input there cuz only time I have ever really been late I was prego but knew I was prego wayyy before af was due. But u cld have o'ed late?? That may push ur af back a cpl days?

So if u did o late maybe it cld be too soon for af and too soon for bfp? My advise is keep testing. Maybe it just too soon...im sendin ya lotsa baby dust*****

Really looking forward to Sunday when I can test...probably be a bfn but I got my fingers crossed real tight...:)

We have had an awful thing happen here in the uk today....a terrorist attack on one of our British soldiers....minding his own business...
Two men just knocked him over in there car and got out and literally mutilated him in the street in front of a primary school...in broad daylight....
Such a shocking crime...my thoughts and prayers go to his family and friends...what a sad loss...

The uk are feeling somewhat threatened by this now...I mean we can't even feel safe walking down the street anymore...they have stated that we will never be safe.
These men need to be sent back to there own country and live in the own conditions...our country has wiped there arses for too long...given them jobs...filled our schools and housing...benefits and nhs...treated them with respect and they do this...I suppose you get it everywhere these days but something seriously needs to be done ...

Nat I read about that and watched it on the news - unbelieveable. I dont recommend watching the video footage it is disgusting... that poor man.

Hi All. Just an update, and to help relieve the whirlings of my mind, I still haven't got AF. Due yesterday so I'm not really super late lol. I have done 2 preg tests and both BFN's but when I pee/wipe there is absolutely no spotting. No trace! I did have spotting on Sunday and Monday morning some, so I put tampon in. Assumed it came. When I took it out, only a tinge of brown blood/discharge. I sure FEEL like AF is coming. I'm not usually late tho. My mind won't stop thinking about "what if's" and the pessimist in me is saying 'you're just late kid, don't put your hopes on this...' So I needed to vent. Boobs sore. Peeing all day but I know def too soon for that! Good luck to all- I had to get that off my chest and feel I can you ladies here....thanks for listening. Any thoughts?

Chere did you use an FRER? Its a good sign you are not spotting.. and if you spotted earlier this week it could have easily been implantation with the timing that it was...have you ever been late before? are your boobs normally sore? FX

Hi Ladies

10DPO today (CD28) going off my first positive OPK.... normally AF would be due today or tomorow but my cycle is long like last month. Last month I got it on CD32 so i was a 31 day cycle... I am expecting it Sunday or Monday, CD31 or 32....

Not planning on testing until at least Saturday morning at 12DPO. We will see.. I have nothing going on that makes me feel preg at all. I am just not feeling positive.

Thats terrible nat! I often think the world has gone nuts...close to were I live by st louis in mo there is like daily violence..shootings on news daily, burglaries and u name it. Im am blessed to b way outta the big city...wish the craziness wld end..I mean cmon..just rcently there was a school shooting that left many many kids dead..was the saddest thing I have ever seen..im feeling really dwn today..not so much because I got af but maybe because of my sis in law..seeing her goes through this just makes me rememver my m/c sooo much more..I was also 9-10wks wen I lost mine...I feel sad because I know the pain and nuthing I can say will help her get through it. But wats weird is when I had my m/c I knew because I woke up in am spotting but it qyickly turned to a very heavy flow..my sis only had two small spots of brown blood over past two days!! Doc says by her last af she shld b 9-10wks. I guess im just hopin she ovulated super late and maybe she really only like 7wks and they just aint seein hb yet cuz it too early. Idk. Doesnt seem likely though. Even at 7wks baby shld have hb..u/s showed baby and yolk sac but no hb..maybe her hormones just havent gotten low enuf for her to start bleeding yet...who knows! It has to b terrible not knowing though and just sitting waitin..I hope she gets something answered at doc tonight .the waiting and everything must b torture..depending on wat blood results were she may opt for the dnc..if her hormones r really(unviable) low she prolly gona get dnc to make sure she dnt get infection since it hasnt started passing naturally..ok.....im sooo rambling sorry gals. I hope u all have a blessed baby filled day andbim hopin to see all ur bfps real soon!!

Chere did you use an FRER? Its a good sign you are not spotting.. and if you spotted earlier this week it could have easily been implantation with the timing that it was...have you ever been late before? are your boobs normally sore? FX

Hi Petzy! I just used a first response this morning. Cheaper one tho, not digital. It had 1 line only.......:growlmad: But today absolutely no pain that I thought was PMS or something, no cramps, no backache. Boobs are usually sore during O and before AF but for past 2 days heavy/sore if that makes any sense? No spotting at all this morning when I peed. So confused!! I'm usually like clock work; only thing I did different was introduce more Omegas into diet this past month.

Nat I read about that and watched it on the news - unbelieveable. I dont recommend watching the video footage it is disgusting... that poor man.

Oh meg it's horrendous....the whole country is up in arms and in such awe....it has to be thee most violent thing ever to happen in our streets in broad daylight...sooo shocking....
His family must be beside themselfs.:cry:

What is this world coming to? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back