6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I can't believe there is video footage...I mean I can, because everything is filmed these days, but let it rest. Let the man rest and leave it to the police to look at. I think stuff like that should be banned from airing but how of course do you stop it? In my world, things like this DO NOT happen, and I wonder often what's happening to us? I can't understand.

Hi everyone...4dpo here...been feeling soo nauseous for two days now....I feel fine in myself but still slightly yuk in the tum if you know what I mean...it's manly smells which are triggering it...like food for instance.lol

My temps are looking good too...a nice steady rise...which Is very good indeedy.
Boobs also hurt too...lo lent on me earlier and oh my gawsh...elbow meets booby not flipping good...owwweeeeee!

So how is everyone today....good I hope.:flower:

Momma I'm sorry to hear about you sil...I had a similar experience this January NYE ....I was 10 wks and and nobody would help me the wait was very traumatising to say the least...she needs you love ...and I know by my own experience that words cannot make it better so your right on that one....you just be there for her and I'm sure with what I know about you so far you will be a great support and friend for her.:flower:

I hope her hearts stops breaking ASAP.

Meg Yaye 10 dpo :happydance: totally get you not wanting to test till Saturday...good move.
Hope you get that much deserved bfp.

Barbs...how are you feeling today? Did you take it easy last night? I hope so.:)

Chere...sorry to hear that your confused like this...something's defiantly happening with your af isn't it...mommaplus right stress can play a huge part in timing...
You just chill my love and take it easy and I'm sure you will have an answer as to what is actually going on very soon....altho I do have major fx for you bfp and hope That your spotting was implantation.:)

Crazy...I can only say similar to what I say to chere really...time will tell love...take it easy and try not to let ttc play games with your emotions...It can really be soo cruel sometimes having to wait for answers but you just hold on to your hopes and take a breather...:)

Well ladies....here's to our bfp's...( just imagine my glass pls) cheers ...
Lol yes I'm toasting us as I think we're all great ladies and deserve our positives anytime soon...:)

:) :) :) xxx

Well I've had LOTS of twinges today.:thumbup:
Really looking forward to Sunday when I can test...probably be a bfn but I got my fingers crossed real tight...:)
I'm feeling really hopefull...

We have had an awful thing happen here in the uk today....a terrorist attack on one of our British soldiers....minding his own business...
Two men just knocked him over in there car and got out and literally mutilated him in the street in front of a primary school...in broad daylight....
Such a shocking crime...my thoughts and prayers go to his family and friends...what a sad loss...

The uk are feeling somewhat threatened by this now...I mean we can't even feel safe walking down the street anymore...they have stated that we will never be safe.
These men need to be sent back to there own country and live in the own conditions...our country has wiped there arses for too long...given them jobs...filled our schools and housing...benefits and nhs...treated them with respect and they do this...I suppose you get it everywhere these days but something seriously needs to be done ...
Sorry gals....rant over lol

Hope everyone has had a great day me petals :flower:

I hope those twinges turn into BFP's! Good news. You're 4dpo today???
I've got nothing but I"m not looking for any symptoms. 2dpo today! WAHOO! Real "exciting" lol.

Yes I heard about that stabbing. It's unreal. Those extremists need to be hung for the world to see their deaths. I just don't understand. You're so right - they don't have to live in the UK. They can go back to where they came from & live amongst their own people. Not terrorizing other countries. Ugh. Just sickening. There's lots of crazy things going on here too in Southern Ontario. People are just faked in the head. This world has been like this for many centuries. It's just shocking now because we should be so much more civilized. So you'd think.

Hi Ladies

10DPO today (CD28) going off my first positive OPK.... normally AF would be due today or tomorow but my cycle is long like last month. Last month I got it on CD32 so i was a 31 day cycle... I am expecting it Sunday or Monday, CD31 or 32....

Not planning on testing until at least Saturday morning at 12DPO. We will see.. I have nothing going on that makes me feel preg at all. I am just not feeling positive.

Hey Lady! WOW you have great restraint with those tests at home :) Good luck this weekend testing & keep us in the loop! I hope you get your bfp. I know it's hard to feel positive especially as the months pass on.

I'm really not sure what to think this time around. If I'm honest as of today, I'm sorta living my life like I'm in no anticipation of anything. I know that I have the trigger in my system so it's pointless to test until some time next week. And after what's happened to me recently I just dont' know. I'm sorta not thinking too much about it. I'm a bit nervous too maybe. Yep for sure.

I just want this to happen so badly but I am tired of getting caught up in the cycles of emotional rollercoasters. I just want to live life & enjoy my summer.

Nat, I went for a long run last night! Felt GREAT! Only then did I take it easy. I was tired after the run & my legs were achy. I want to feel good about myself & not sit here just waiting to get pregnant & in the mean time I'm so damn out of shape.

I can't wait for the weekend to roll around. I want to sleep in. Haven't slept in for like almost 2 weeks. My MIL is with us from tomorrow thorugh Monday. I'm taking the day off Monday to spend the day with her. I have a concert this Saturday for my SD. Other wise I hope for some good weather to sit out on my back deck & catch some rays!

Out to dinner tonight to celebrate my best friend's birthday. Yay! Yummm..

Hey meg...I've just found out that my mum had a boyfriend ....some years ago now lol...so he lives in Ontario now...in Guelph....do you know this place ? Strange coincidence ha ha ha...:)

Roll on Sunday....I want to test soooo bad....lol...
T minus 3 days.........

Hi everyone...4dpo here...been feeling soo nauseous for two days now....I feel fine in myself but still slightly yuk in the tum if you know what I mean...it's manly smells which are triggering it...like food for instance.lol

My temps are looking good too...a nice steady rise...which Is very good indeedy.
Boobs also hurt too...lo lent on me earlier and oh my gawsh...elbow meets booby not flipping good...owwweeeeee!

So how is everyone today....good I hope.:flower:

Momma I'm sorry to hear about you sil...I had a similar experience this January NYE ....I was 10 wks and and nobody would help me the wait was very traumatising to say the least...she needs you love ...and I know by my own experience that words cannot make it better so your right on that one....you just be there for her and I'm sure with what I know about you so far you will be a great support and friend for her.:flower:

I hope her hearts stops breaking ASAP.

Meg Yaye 10 dpo :happydance: totally get you not wanting to test till Saturday...good move.
Hope you get that much deserved bfp.

Barbs...how are you feeling today? Did you take it easy last night? I hope so.:)

Chere...sorry to hear that your confused like this...something's defiantly happening with your af isn't it...mommaplus right stress can play a huge part in timing...
You just chill my love and take it easy and I'm sure you will have an answer as to what is actually going on very soon....altho I do have major fx for you bfp and hope That your spotting was implantation.:)

Crazy...I can only say similar to what I say to chere really...time will tell love...take it easy and try not to let ttc play games with your emotions...It can really be soo cruel sometimes having to wait for answers but you just hold on to your hopes and take a breather...:)

Well ladies....here's to our bfp's...( just imagine my glass pls) cheers ...
Lol yes I'm toasting us as I think we're all great ladies and deserve our positives anytime soon...:)

Thanks for this Nat - you are such a great spirit here. xx

Hi Ladies

10DPO today (CD28) going off my first positive OPK.... normally AF would be due today or tomorow but my cycle is long like last month. Last month I got it on CD32 so i was a 31 day cycle... I am expecting it Sunday or Monday, CD31 or 32....

Not planning on testing until at least Saturday morning at 12DPO. We will see.. I have nothing going on that makes me feel preg at all. I am just not feeling positive.

Hey Lady! WOW you have great restraint with those tests at home :) Good luck this weekend testing & keep us in the loop! I hope you get your bfp. I know it's hard to feel positive especially as the months pass on.

I'm really not sure what to think this time around. If I'm honest as of today, I'm sorta living my life like I'm in no anticipation of anything. I know that I have the trigger in my system so it's pointless to test until some time next week. And after what's happened to me recently I just dont' know. I'm sorta not thinking too much about it. I'm a bit nervous too maybe. Yep for sure.

I just want this to happen so badly but I am tired of getting caught up in the cycles of emotional rollercoasters. I just want to live life & enjoy my summer.

I can honestly say you have pretty much perfectly described how I am feeling... I want it badly too but sick of ups and downs - I am very much not anticipating anything just like you...I also want to live life and enjoy the summer - hence booking the holiday and keeping busy around the house.. I need to do these things! Keeps life more fulfulling for me.

Hey meg...I've just found out that my mum had a boyfriend ....some years ago now lol...so he lives in Ontario now...in Guelph....do you know this place ? Strange coincidence ha ha ha...:)

LOL! Guelph is 40 minutes from me - too funny :)

Nat, I went for a long run last night! Felt GREAT! Only then did I take it easy. I was tired after the run & my legs were achy. I want to feel good about myself & not sit here just waiting to get pregnant & in the mean time I'm so damn out of shape.

I can't wait for the weekend to roll around. I want to sleep in. Haven't slept in for like almost 2 weeks. My MIL is with us from tomorrow thorugh Monday. I'm taking the day off Monday to spend the day with her. I have a concert this Saturday for my SD. Other wise I hope for some good weather to sit out on my back deck & catch some rays!

Out to dinner tonight to celebrate my best friend's birthday. Yay! Yummm..

Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead! Enjoy your dinner tonight where are you headed??

We have no plans yet but I am sure it involves puttering around the house LOL...

I am also working on staying in shape and dropping those last 10lbs.. I am calling it my BDAY gift to myself.. can I lose 10lbs in 7 weeks? we will see I guess haha....

I think I will head to hot yoga on Saturday for a good sweat session. Other than that I am walking and eating pretty well. On the weekends I tend to destroy my body with crap food and drinks so I should probably tone it down a little to speed up progress lol

We're going to this fantastic restaurant called Marben. It's in downtown Toronto.

I eat pretty well during the week too & indulge a bit more on the weekends. But I don't eat any different than I used to that way. I just used to burn more calories than I do now. I got super lazy & I've had enough of being a lazy ass!

Puttering around is great. I want to do that. Quietly with no house guests. GAH.

Hey ladies!!! Hope everyone had a great day!! I got to eat at my favorite resteraunt The Olive Garden..... Their Alfredo sauce is my all time favorite! :) so today I have had a bit of the pink when I wipe again..only early in the day.. Not sure what could be causing this this time around... Boooooo... I am exhausted beyond belief and my back is hurting... :( I think there has been too much spotting for it to be implantation... So I am just waiting for full on af to show so I can start my next cycle! I have read that low progesterone could cause spotting.. And that is no good! Anyway have a fabulous night ladies!!

Hi Ladies

I can honestly say you have pretty much perfectly described how I am feeling... I want it badly too but sick of ups and downs - I am very much not anticipating anything just like you...I also want to live life and enjoy the summer - hence booking the holiday and keeping busy around the house.. I need to do these things! Keeps life more fulfulling for me.

I totally get it! Distractions are great. We've had a full house & continue to do so. We had the whole house buying & then moving next month & Ottawa on June 21st for 4 days....I can't wait! I just dont' want to be caught up in the ups & downs anymore. And the day to day mood swings.
I want the old me back some how. It's been a long assed road.

I'm really hoping this works this time around & its' a sticky bean. I really could catch a break here, life. Thanks & Sincerely, Me. :flower:

Roll on Sunday....I want to test soooo bad....lol...
T minus 3 days.........

You'll be starting at 7dpo???

Well technically not...just a random test day...you could call it early bird catches the worm sorta day lol hopefully ...fx.

I'm going to try to hold out for the test fest starting 10 dpo....ahhhhh I will try anyway..lol
I just want to do one on 7dpo bc I will satisfy my wanting to know and if it's a bfn it may soften the blow at 10 dpo...hmmm I hope this theory works anywho lol

When are you going to start testing barbs? I understand that trigger shot got to wear off first right?

I wish I could be more like you and meg with the will power you know...I normally have great self control .in fact I'm too known for it...I never ever let temptation get the better of me when it comes to regular day to day life....
You know if it's a bfn for me this cycle I will try to apply this to my wanting to test ....and that goes for the ss too.lol:thumbup:

Hey ladies!!! Hope everyone had a great day!! I got to eat at my favorite resteraunt The Olive Garden..... Their Alfredo sauce is my all time favorite! :) so today I have had a bit of the pink when I wipe again..only early in the day.. Not sure what could be causing this this time around... Boooooo... I am exhausted beyond belief and my back is hurting... :( I think there has been too much spotting for it to be implantation... So I am just waiting for full on af to show so I can start my next cycle! I have read that low progesterone could cause spotting.. And that is no good! Anyway have a fabulous night ladies!!

Hiya crazy...yep low prog can cause spotting but to the end of cycle...it's when the estrogen will begging to take back over to get ready for o after mensus...
I have started taking vit b6 to boost my prog...so that one less thing for pg to fail for me this time too...
Prog hormone is what is needed for ideal conditions for implantation and for egg to turn into foetus ...
Is there any way you can Get your prog tested at md....
I didn't get mine tested I just added up all the signals that suggested mine might be low/too low...

...your spotting is defo hormonal tho...end of cycle / preggo...

Hope this helped crazy :flower:

Thank you so much Nat for that info!!!!! You ladies are awesome!! Still no af....so I am thinking I will try b6 this next cycle!! Do you take it the full cycle and quit if you fall preggo??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->