6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey nat! The photo is very dark so I can't see it. But I hope this is your bfp!!!

Took a test tonight & very faint like almost not even there. Not sure what tmr will bring :(
Here is to fmu!!! FX

Well ladies...I think I'm out....big temp drop and sweet f a on my test this morning...I could have cried...boooooo.:(

Will test again later tonight...

Feeling rather gutted this morning...would have thought I'd have seen something this morning-especially by now...

Hope everybody is having a good day today...wishing for all your bfp's ...baby dust all round...:thumbup:

:( :( :( xxx

Hey nat! The photo is very dark so I can't see it. But I hope this is your bfp!!!

Took a test tonight & very faint like almost not even there. Not sure what tmr will bring :(
Here is to fmu!!! FX

Hey barbs...hope your fmu brings you your true bfp :flower:

I notice-YOU were up late last night lol...I thought I was the night owl..ha ha ha...
What you up to this weekend barbs....we got some really nice weather here...so will try and get out and enjoy it.....:thumbup:
Got roped into backing a horse in the Epsom Darby today.....it's called long awaited...ha ha appropriate name I thought...not keen on backing horses...I feel sorry for them.
oH hobby and I always get jabbed at at the big races...the queen is there today so I couldn't get out of it lol..

Got a bfn this morning...which SUCKS! Guessing I'm out but trying to stay positive..hard tho.af not due till Wednesday...STILL waiting for my frers in the post as well...flaming superdrug...brilliant tests but REAL slow on delivery.
If this cycle is going nowhere it HAS to work next one...I only have two more cycles left befor I see gp...:( I was hoping I didn't have to make it that far...still hoping I don't have to.
Oh well silver linings an all...

Well me petal I hope your basking in that lovely sunshine over there and managing to stay cool too...
Can't wait to see what your tests bring...praying hoping wishing toe/finger crossing for you and dh...:flower::flower:

Take care...

:) :) :) xxx

Oh my gosh...mommaplus....I hope your all ok over there....we been watching the storms...and we see that it's pasted right over St. Louis...hope your ok love...

Don't worry too much about no o signs love....I hope it's happening for you now tho...
Maybe the bcp are still coming out of your system love...
That's ok it should be near the end of them soon...still hoping you get that bfp love...

Hope your safe and well over there momma...:flower:
We miss you.

Take care...

Ok ladies so I had another look at yesterday's tests...there is defiantly pink lines there....so dam confused....I HATE THESE PARTICULAR TESTS!!!!!

Sooo cruel...don't know what to think...can't wait till there all gone...
@13 dpo tho I should have some sort of obvious signals by now....oh bah!

Warning ladies...pro matrix...one step pg tests are SHITE!.....bought from amazon!

Well my tests have done it again...blasted things....dryed pink shadows.......

I couldn't even accept a bfp from them either now...fecking things...lol

Nat I'm sorry they are so hard to read! Ugh I hate that. :(. When is AF due again? And he many DPO are you know Hun? I hope those light pink lines darken for you crossing all my fingers and toes here

For you too Barb lets see what FMU brings you today!! Didn't you get your lines darkening in the evening last time if I remember right?

Thinking of both you ladies this morning!!

It's only CD7 for me over here so a ways to go still..... Will start my OPK on Tuesday I think.

Sunny hot day so far but supposed to rain which is too bad cause I'm going to the theatre tonight. Oh well it will still be fun!

Nat I'm sorry they are so hard to read! Ugh I hate that. :(. When is AF due again? And he many DPO are you know Hun? I hope those light pink lines darken for you crossing all my fingers and toes here

For you too Barb lets see what FMU brings you today!! Didn't you get your lines darkening in the evening last time if I remember right?

Thinking of both you ladies this morning!!

It's only CD7 for me over here so a ways to go still..... Will start my OPK on Tuesday I think.

Sunny hot day so far but supposed to rain which is too bad cause I'm going to the theatre tonight. Oh well it will still be fun!

Thankyou meg :flower:

Af due Wednesday ..:wacko: hope she stays away.these tests I got has really caused a whole load more heartache than already necessary needed...it's hard enough isn't it without bad tests...kicking myself something Rotten for buying them particular ones.
Defo getting different ones next cycle if needed. AND. I'm not going to order them till I've o'd lol..

I'm sat hear loving the sun...going nice and brown woohoo...lovely!:happydance:

We haven't had a day like this in gawsh knows how long ...well deserved...
Hope you have a great night tonight meg-enjoy love.:flower:

Oh and I hope that rain stays away too :)

Hello beautiful ladies!

Nat I'm so sorry to hear about your tests. Some times it can really play with your head. I hope those pink lines are real & not just evaps & they'll get darker as the days go.

Meg, yes you're right I noticed a darker test at 11dpo but at like 9pm at night. Well it's 11dpo & according to fmu my test looks pretty much the same as 10 dpo & 9dpo. I'm going faking MAD. There Nat, you're not alone :) I've got two more IC tests left. One for tomorrow morning & one for Monday. If by Monday morning my test has not gotten darker I will just wait for Wednesday for my blood test.

I have a bad feeling this cycle, ladies. I think I'm out. Call it a major feeling.

I'm going to upload the photo series w/today's at the bottom...yesterday above that, etc. But I'll do it from my cell phone so in a different thread.

I'm going to try & enjoy this weekend & not think too much about my impending doom LOL!!!! Cynical much? Yep.

Ladies do enjoy the weekend. Nat, don't stress too much over your tests please :) :) :)

BTW, you ride horses? What's this backing horses up thing? And you get to see the Queen? Who? What? lol

FX babydust & hugs! XO

Here you go. Tell me what you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
Above was tweaked. Here it is not tweaked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
Hello beautiful ladies!

Nat I'm so sorry to hear about your tests. Some times it can really play with your head. I hope those pink lines are real & not just evaps & they'll get darker as the days go.

Meg, yes you're right I noticed a darker test at 11dpo but at like 9pm at night. Well it's 11dpo & according to fmu my test looks pretty much the same as 10 dpo & 9dpo. I'm going faking MAD. There Nat, you're not alone :) I've got two more IC tests left. One for tomorrow morning & one for Monday. If by Monday morning my test has not gotten darker I will just wait for Wednesday for my blood test.

I have a bad feeling this cycle, ladies. I think I'm out. Call it a major feeling.

I'm going to upload the photo series w/today's at the bottom...yesterday above that, etc. But I'll do it from my cell phone so in a different thread.

I'm going to try & enjoy this weekend & not think too much about my impending doom LOL!!!! Cynical much? Yep.

Ladies do enjoy the weekend. Nat, don't stress too much over your tests please :) :) :)

BTW, you ride horses? What's this backing horses up thing? And you get to see the Queen? Who? What? lol

FX babydust & hugs! XO
Pmsl...naaaa oH has made me pick a horse out today for his bet....I picked long awaited...for us girls...
The queen will be attending the big race so everybody's pretty excited about it..althoe it is rather funny when the camera zooms in on her face when she see that her horse doesn't win..lol he he heeee...
The queens horses are the best of the best when it comes to racing so it's quite hard to beat her...
Waist of money I say...just glad it isn't more than a fiver...oH. Can be a wee bit naughty in that department from time to time....clips around the ear whole is what's needed there lol.

Sorry your tests don't seem to be showing ALOT of progress in the pinker side of things...I REALLY hope they do...
Sorry to hear they are also driving you insanity too...flipping horrid isn't it.:hugs:

I totally hear you about "impending doom"
I have felt like that since yesterday...like that's it...bring on next cycle all ready...that's why I got a little excited when I saw what happend to my tests lastnight and then equally peeved that they might be Evaps...booo hissss.
Oh well it is what it is with them fecking tests...I actually HATE THEM lol
Ha ha haaaa what am I like.

I might try wondofos next cycle...either way I defo want something with a wider test strip...bc my eyes are getting more wrinkles squinting at them all day lol

Well I hope you do enjoy your weekend:thumbup:

Take care love xxx

Here you go. Tell me what you think?

Aww it's hard to tell barbs isn't it..:wacko:
I just hope they get darker again...the wet one at the bottom has defiantly got a line but it's hard to tell if it's darker or the same as the one above it...they're sort of the same ish...:flower:

Did you say Tuesday was the day you got to go in for betas...?
Glad you haven't got to wait much longer to find out...:flower:

Can I ask you something barbs?....my lp seems to be 16/17 days long calculated by my usual 30 day cycle...do you think this is alright?....
I worry that it's too long an lp...I know a day or two is ok but not sure about 3/4 days longer..
And the vit b6 seems to be responsible for making me o a little earlier than usual..so I worry that it may lengthen my lp too as I read that it can do this too...fx it dosent...
Counting 14 days after I o brings me tmr...??? I'm confused.lol
Why do I lose my brains towards the end of my cycles ha ha ha.:haha:

For crying out loooooooood....
What the hell is this????

I just dont know anymore...oh crap! :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 14
For crying out loooooooood....
What the hell is this????

I just dont know anymore...oh crap! :wacko:

I love how you wrote "WTF" too, LOL! :haha: made me really laugh.....sigh....I still haven't tried these strips so they all look same to me and eyes going buggy trying to figure out what you all see! I'm sure I'll cave soon and buy the damn buggers too. Don't give up hope.....we're planning on BD'ing as much as possible over next week lol!

Ok so I have tweeked this one bc after uploading the others it's much fainter than in person....
See it?
I can't even get excited as I'm scared its a chem...it being so weak at 13dpo...
I'm not sure of anything anymore ...:(
This should be a happy moment...AND it's a different test to the ic's...grrrrr.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 14
Hmmm I definitely see a line, but I'm just as confused. But keep hope implantation can occur later and give a bit if time for hcg to rise... 13dpo may be just on time... What kind of test is it... Was it a decent line before or only after opening the casing, I've heard that you're not supposed to... But who listens to guideline when you're poas addicted!! I'm curious to see you get to the bottom of this!!

Nat I see a line too - is there more colour to it in person? I wish they weren't so sketchy these tests..... Total bollocks if you ask me!!

I really hope it's a good sign but bear with me here wouldn't it have to be an Evan of your temp had dropped low again or am I wrong? Again I don't know much about temping bit I thought once it dropped then you were probably not pg?

I had to laugh at the impending doom. I feel like I'm out and I am not even Oing until later next week hahaha. I totally get it Barb in that way. I so hope it changes soon.

Nat I see a line too - is there more colour to it in person? I wish they weren't so sketchy these tests..... Total bollocks if you ask me!!

I really hope it's a good sign but bear with me here wouldn't it have to be an Evan of your temp had dropped low again or am I wrong? Again I don't know much about temping bit I thought once it dropped then you were probably not pg?

I had to laugh at the impending doom. I feel like I'm out and I am not even Oing until later next week hahaha. I totally get it Barb in that way. I so hope it changes soon.

Hey meg...yeah it's all abit of a do eh...:wacko:
With the temp I'm ok still bc it's still above the cover line...and I had to get up alittle earlier today too so that didn't help either...I'm just going to see what happens tmr now...not expecting nothing tho...
Just can't wait to order some PROPPER ic's next cycle now...but defo leaving it till I get my cover line...about 3dpo...that way if they take a week to turn up its ok bc that stops me from testing too early again lol...
Good plan :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"