6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey girls!!! Hope you are all doing well!!! Still no tests in the mail... Lol it said the 13th... I was just hoping they would show early!! Hahaha last night I had stretchy creamy like cm.... Very strange for this point in the cycle... Went ahead and bded just incase my body tricked me last week when I thought I o'd.... Very strange as I am pretty positive I am 7dpo....... Ok ok... So I am 28 now and not 16 anymore... However at the water park yesterday I forgot!! Hahahaha my back hurts so so so bad from the water slides!!! Hehe the kiddos had a blast and so did I.. Lol worth the pain!! Hope y'all are having a fabulous day... Mine is just starting.. I am enjoying my coffee!! :)

Pmsl too funny...sounds like you a great day lol...:thumbup:
Strechy does sound like fertile...so you did good for the "just in case " matter lol...
Hope them tests turn up ASAP for you...I'm going to be that bad friend that your mother didn't want you hang out with :rofl:... And tell you to test test test ha haha ha haha haa haaaaa....

Lol hope you get that bfp....this thread is awesome today...I'm sooo happy.:happydance:

:) :) :) xxx

Wow I've missed a lot!

LilFlu, congrats! H&H 9 months!!! FX

I'm going to be that bad friend that your mother didn't want you hang out with :rofl:... And tell you to test test test ha haha ha haha haa

Worked for me! I soo didn't wanna test yesterday! Bad friends for the win! :lol:

Hey Crazy! Hope your tests come in the mail soon :) I hate that waiting game. I ordered 50 to make sure I had enough & plenty to go 'crazy' over lol.

Some woman Ovulate twice, some delayed so who knows but best that you did BD just incase right? Why not? :)

Water slides sound fun! I think I'd scream though...I'm not a big fan of heights & then defo not falling from it. Even in a slide lol

Hey Nat! How are you lady?
I've had & continue to have a busy week so I'm a bit MIA from here :(
I'd rather spend all day chatting though.
CD8 for me today. Gah you know what, this is taking for ever if you ask me.
I'm on the final Clomid pill today, thankfully. I hate the hot flashes. They SUCK.

Meg, where are you hun?! How are you doing? HOw many dpo are you by now????

I can't wait for this week to END!

I screamed like a little girl!!! Lol
I think 50 test is the way to go!! That way we can test test test!! I plan on being crazy with it this month!! Haha just like the past few months.. Hehe
So if I did ovulate twice.... Do I start dpo today??? I imagine I will be testing from tomorrow on though just because I don't know and will have plenty of tests! Lol
Nat- you won't even have to twist my arm!! Lol
Barb- are you done with the clomid. Now???
I am so excited for everyone.

OK so I wouldn't be the only lame-ass screaming like she's 12. Cool :) LOL
Well I ordered 50 because I never order enough to be honest & I want to avoid spending money on FRER's. And this way too when I have a crazy day when I want to test three times in one day I'm not counting "how many do I have left & will it last?". This should last :)

I really can't comment on if you Ovulated twice or not I'm just giving you the possibilities. It could also mean nothing. I often have EWCM half way through the TWW or closer to my period which usually means AF is on her way b/c there's a hormonal shift & that can cause EWCM.

Yep I took my final dose of Clomid today. Already feeling my skin sweating or I should say feels like heat coming off my skin. Yippee! :) I'm glad I'm done with them. I want to feel normal again.

This week has been a tough one for me. The reasons? Other people who are pregnant.
This week alone I got my first invitation to a baby shower in August. We can't go b/c its the day before we take off for 5 days camping but it's my husband's best friend's baby so it's kinda weird. I would have done everything to make sure I could be there under different circumstances. But I don't think I can handle going to a baby shower.

The other one is one of my closest friends finds out today....pretty much as we speak if they're having a boy or girl. I always find that finding out the sex of the baby makes it more real. And I am playing the supportive friend who gives a shit where as in reality I don't really give a shit.

Here I am popping crazy lady pills all week to TRY and get pregnant & I have to deal with all these extremely fertile, happy people who can talk about nothing else than their impending bumps. That's another thing. Why is it that people LOOSE their identities the minute they're pregnant? They can't stop talking about being pregnant or about having a baby & then their baby's arrive & that's all they talk about & that's all the photos they post on FB. Perhaps this is b/c I'm sensitive to all this but really. I just want to have a normal bloody conversations that's not all about "im having a baby". Is it so much to ask of these friends? ARGH.

OK rant over.

This week has been a tough one for me. The reasons? Other people who are pregnant.
This week alone I got my first invitation to a baby shower in August. We can't go b/c its the day before we take off for 5 days camping but it's my husband's best friend's baby so it's kinda weird. I would have done everything to make sure I could be there under different circumstances. But I don't think I can handle going to a baby shower.

The other one is one of my closest friends finds out today....pretty much as we speak if they're having a boy or girl. I always find that finding out the sex of the baby makes it more real. And I am playing the supportive friend who gives a shit where as in reality I don't really give a shit.

Here I am popping crazy lady pills all week to TRY and get pregnant & I have to deal with all these extremely fertile, happy people who can talk about nothing else than their impending bumps. That's another thing. Why is it that people LOOSE their identities the minute they're pregnant? They can't stop talking about being pregnant or about having a baby & then their baby's arrive & that's all they talk about & that's all the photos they post on FB. Perhaps this is b/c I'm sensitive to all this but really. I just want to have a normal bloody conversations that's not all about "im having a baby". Is it so much to ask of these friends? ARGH.

OK rant over.
Too true.!
:hugs::hugs::hugs: :thumbup:

Hope your ok barbs...:hugs:

I'm OK Nat, thanks. I'm stressed out this week, that's all.
It's a tough process & I don't think these pills are making me feel awesome either LOL
I'm sure there are hormonal side effects ;) But really...it's a sucky place to be in.

Well I hope your symptoms subside and you have a great time thinking about your getaway! I have a super good feeling about the clomid and iui!

Thanks hun! I'm glad some people are feeling positive about it.
I really feel nothing anymore. I don't feel excited or not excited. I am starting to get numb. You'd think multiple follicles means I should get pregnant right? I'm not counting on anything. I just want to get through this month.

I saw you on here a long while ago - how long has it taken you to get your bfp?!
Are you still waiting for Sunday to do it?

Ya I had signed up in nov/dec because bcp were messing with my body, faking pg signs. So since then it's been pretty casual ntnp, in the beginning I wanted to chart to just figure things out... I really wasn't expecting much esp this cycle... Just goes to show I guess

There it is clear as day! Holy moly!

Wow!!!! That is amazing! Huge congrats to you Lil!!! How many DPO are you?

It is definitely inspiring to see a BFP on here :) I needed to see that!!

Did you tell DH??:happydance: Sorry if you've answered this already but I am still catching up from yesterday!

XX

Hi everyone I am caught up and wow a difference one day makes!!

So happy for you Lil and I think if you can manage to wait until Sunday that would be the ultimate way to tell DH - you can do it! I know it will be hard but its great timing!

Nat - How are you doll! Getting ready with those OPK I bet!! I had to LOL as well at your story with the doc about poppin pills... nothing shocks me now in this TTC process LOL!! :) xx hope you are doing great

Crazy - Sounds like you are fertile now so get BD'ing :)

Chere - I am really sorry to hear about your office closing... I am not one of those people that believe everything happens for a reason but I certainly believe that you can turn a negative into a positive once you have had some time to absorb this... try to find an opportunity in it for yourself and I suppose start job hunting? I know it makes the TTC a bit less predictable of a situation but you have no control over that and I am sure things will turn out well. Big hugs to you!

Barb - I completely get what you were saying in your rant. I get it. And I dont just mean the baby showers or events and stuff - although I understand that part of it for sure. What I really resonated with was what you said about the never ending talk about having a baby or baby this baby that. Some of my friends who have had kids - it is ALL they freaking talk about. As if there is nothing left that is interesting to talk about when we get together.. and I have tried to evaluate if I am annoying because I dont have a kid, or if I am annoyed in general, and I think its definitely annoyed in general. I understand that of course people want to talk about their kids and whats happening with them - even in pregnany and whatnot - I am just saying a balance is important... there are lots of other things to talk about and engage in! But maybe that is just me... I love to get together with my friends and ramble on about 100 different things - kids included. I think you are probably sensitive to it but also annoyed. I get it. Big hug Barb...

I am 3DPO today, nothing to report lol

I had a lot of cramps this morning for about an hour which is totally bizarre for me at this point in my cycle but at only 3DPO there is no way it was anything other than random... I know that :)

xx

Yay Meg, you're back :)
Yes I know - missing a day is like missing a life time on here LOL

And thank you for understanding what I'm saying. We have to make a pact that when our time comes, we don't become like our friends. I know that when you're pregnant it becomes your whole world. I was pregnant once, I get it. But I always talked about normal things with my friends unless they asked about baby, I really didn't talk much about it. At least I believe I didn't?? :) LOL
Anyway, I have had these chats with friends who don't have children & we all feel the same. We can't feel like we've lost our entire identity. And I have to make this a vow when my time comes.

3dpo - exciting!!! WHOOO LOL
Hey are you testing 10dpo right?

Ugh I have a bad headache...it's been 4 hrs now...I really don't want to take pain relief untill I've o'd in case it interferes with cm...I'm going to try and ride this out till I get to bed and if I wake up like this I will have to cave and take something...I feel like my head is about to split open.yuk.i hate this. :(

Cd 8 today and cm is rather watery...not suppose to start opks till 10 dpo wich is Friday but I'm going to start tmr instead.woohoo.

Hope everybody is ok...:)

Barbs :hugs: I know exactly how you feel.i know it's hard bc because you don't want to get your hopes up but try and be positive love.:flower:

I'll join you. I've been testing since 4dpo I am 6dpo today and of course they have all been negative. I'm using internet cheapies I brought a pack of 25 when I started this cycle so have plenty to last till AF is due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->