6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I'll join you. I've been testing since 4dpo I am 6dpo today and of course they have all been negative. I'm using internet cheapies I brought a pack of 25 when I started this cycle so have plenty to last till AF is due

Hi there little steph...hello there my fellow Brit lol...
Wow 6dpo is still real early you hang in There love.:thumbup:
When is af due..how LNG have you got for testing :flower:

:) :) :) xxx

I'll join you. I've been testing since 4dpo I am 6dpo today and of course they have all been negative. I'm using internet cheapies I brought a pack of 25 when I started this cycle so have plenty to last till AF is due

Hi :)
yea it is I don't usually start testing this early but where I brought quite a few cheapies I thought why not :haha:
AF is due around the 19th have about a week before I would usually test. xx

Hey folks! I just skimmed the recent posts, we have a tornado warning going on over here, so far downpour, thunder, lightening and hail. A few funnel clouds spotted surrounding the city! Cuddling with the dogs!

Meg, I got a faint line on a dollarama test yesterday at 11 dpo, pos frer this am and went to get bloodwork today since its my day off. I really hope I can make it to Sunday!

Hey folks! I just skimmed the recent posts, we have a tornado warning going on over here, so far downpour, thunder, lightening and hail. A few funnel clouds spotted surrounding the city! Cuddling with the dogs!

Meg, I got a faint line on a dollarama test yesterday at 11 dpo, pos frer this am and went to get bloodwork today since its my day off. I really hope I can make it to Sunday!

Oh my lil flu I hope you are all safe...I think if The uk had to live like that we be pooing our pants lol...

Has your bloods come back yet?
You can do it...you can wait...just imagine his face on Sunday...:happydance:
Something you can tell the grand kids one day eh.:thumbup:

yea it is I don't usually start testing this early but where I brought quite a few cheapies I thought why not :haha:

:thumbup:plenty of time then :) .... good luck then steph...hope you get your bfp.:thumbup:

Hahah I should get them tomorrow but my doctor was being a bag saying they won't give me a number they'll just do a urine.. Went to the lab and they did blood not urine and said there should be a # I can ask for. Just don't know if my doc will actually look it up! Grr

This week has been a tough one for me. The reasons? Other people who are pregnant.
This week alone I got my first invitation to a baby shower in August. We can't go b/c its the day before we take off for 5 days camping but it's my husband's best friend's baby so it's kinda weird. I would have done everything to make sure I could be there under different circumstances. But I don't think I can handle going to a baby shower.

The other one is one of my closest friends finds out today....pretty much as we speak if they're having a boy or girl. I always find that finding out the sex of the baby makes it more real. And I am playing the supportive friend who gives a shit where as in reality I don't really give a shit.

Here I am popping crazy lady pills all week to TRY and get pregnant & I have to deal with all these extremely fertile, happy people who can talk about nothing else than their impending bumps. That's another thing. Why is it that people LOOSE their identities the minute they're pregnant? They can't stop talking about being pregnant or about having a baby & then their baby's arrive & that's all they talk about & that's all the photos they post on FB. Perhaps this is b/c I'm sensitive to all this but really. I just want to have a normal bloody conversations that's not all about "im having a baby". Is it so much to ask of these friends? ARGH.

OK rant over.

I'm sorry. Rant away. It's what we're all here for and we need to do. I know exactly what you mean. Stupid preggo people EVERYWHERE. :hugs:

HA! We are on same CD. lol. Cool :happydance:

OPK DAY..... Yippeee :)

I'm glad to say that my headache is gone now....omg I had thee worst headache of my entire life lastnight...reduced me to tears....so glad it's gone now tho.:)

I think I can safely say this is my favourite part of the ttc...the opks...the proof that my body is doing its job...well this part anyway lol...
The only two pink lines for Definate that I WILL see....when the opks are done and dusted I enter the hardest part....NOT weeing on sticks lol...for at least 10 days anyway lol...
Then I want to see TWO PINK lines this cycle not one....pleeeeeeeeeasse.lol

How is everyone today? Are all you pretty ladies ok? :)
Hope you all are. :thumbup:

Well I'm off to my mothers for the day...will be back early tonight for big brother Yaye I can't wait :happydance: woohoo...

Have a great day all...:) :flower:

:thumbup:plenty of time then :) .... good luck then steph...hope you get your bfp.:thumbup:

thank you
this is our first cycle actually TTCing for our second, I don't really have my hopes up, took quite a while to fall pregnant with our first xx

Yay Meg, you're back :)
Yes I know - missing a day is like missing a life time on here LOL

And thank you for understanding what I'm saying. We have to make a pact that when our time comes, we don't become like our friends. I know that when you're pregnant it becomes your whole world. I was pregnant once, I get it. But I always talked about normal things with my friends unless they asked about baby, I really didn't talk much about it. At least I believe I didn't?? :) LOL
Anyway, I have had these chats with friends who don't have children & we all feel the same. We can't feel like we've lost our entire identity. And I have to make this a vow when my time comes.

3dpo - exciting!!! WHOOO LOL
Hey are you testing 10dpo right?

Agreed it is a pact Barb - I completely understand :)

4DPO now and yes I plan to test at 10DPO

Yes I saw the storm warnings.. was thinking about my family in Edmonton! Hope all is well over there... major storms in the Ohio/Chicago area they say... yikes!

Best of luck with those bloods make sure you post the results!! :) You can make it till Sunday only 3 more days eeeek! I would understand if you caved but I think its a great idea!!

OPK DAY..... Yippeee :)

I'm glad to say that my headache is gone now....omg I had thee worst headache of my entire life lastnight...reduced me to tears....so glad it's gone now tho.:)

I think I can safely say this is my favourite part of the ttc...the opks...the proof that my body is doing its job...well this part anyway lol...
The only two pink lines for Definate that I WILL see....when the opks are done and dusted I enter the hardest part....NOT weeing on sticks lol...for at least 10 days anyway lol...
Then I want to see TWO PINK lines this cycle not one....pleeeeeeeeeasse.lol

How is everyone today? Are all you pretty ladies ok? :)
Hope you all are. :thumbup:

Well I'm off to my mothers for the day...will be back early tonight for big brother Yaye I can't wait :happydance: woohoo...

Have a great day all...:) :flower:

Hooray OPK time - good luck Nat :)

Have a great day at your moms!!

xx

Hi everyone... 4DPO here - nothing going on LOL!

Had a few little cramps this morning like yesterday but not as much and it could be anything...

Was super moody last night out of nowhere and DH said ahhh I bet you are pregnant - dont make our baby grumpy. LOL I almost slapped him!

Hey hey ladies!! Good morning from these parts of the world!!! About to make me some coffee and try to enjoy this hot day!! My son leaves today until the end of July! :/ he hates going so that makes it even harder!! Booooo cd 20 of a 24/28 day cycle!! Yay that means its coming to an end..... Ok....tmi************ this is my first cycle to really check cm... it has been creamy and it feels swollen inside there* sorry if that is too much... Don't know if it means anything at all... Maybe it is always like that this time of the month?! Anyway I will be noting that so I will know next month..... My tests should be here today!!! Yikes I am so awful that I can almost bet that I test at 2pm when the post office opens!!! Hahahaha geez it has been a long wait!!
Hope everyone is having or does have a fabulous day!!!!

Good morning Ladies- Hope everyone is having a good day so far! Love reading where everyone is at in their cycles and what exciting stuff (or in my case the TWW which is anything but exciting) is happening...I'm afraid I'm not too talkative. I've read everything to catch up on but as I try to reply now my mind is a blank to touch base with everyone. I appreciate the comments about my work. I'm not so much SAD at moment as I am angry. Angry at corporate greed not caring about community, mad that this huge company really doesn't give a shit about our thousands of clients and their beloved pets. I'm making sure Clients know- this is important. I'm struggling with the void that will come in september. I've been working alongside these amazingly compassionate people for 7 years. So. Sorry to rain on everyone's parade. Perhaps this is a sign- time to move on? Whatever the case I can't change it but must control how I choose to react to it. Pfft.

I'm 7 DPO and really not a helluva lot to report. Still never bought the damn IC's so no early testing for me...I'm trying to stay positive.

I hope everyone has a fabulous day- thanks for being here!

Good morning Ladies- Hope everyone is having a good day so far! Love reading where everyone is at in their cycles and what exciting stuff (or in my case the TWW which is anything but exciting) is happening...I'm afraid I'm not too talkative. I've read everything to catch up on but as I try to reply now my mind is a blank to touch base with everyone. I appreciate the comments about my work. I'm not so much SAD at moment as I am angry. Angry at corporate greed not caring about community, mad that this huge company really doesn't give a shit about our thousands of clients and their beloved pets. I'm making sure Clients know- this is important. I'm struggling with the void that will come in september. I've been working alongside these amazingly compassionate people for 7 years. So. Sorry to rain on everyone's parade. Perhaps this is a sign- time to move on? Whatever the case I can't change it but must control how I choose to react to it. Pfft.

I'm 7 DPO and really not a helluva lot to report. Still never bought the damn IC's so no early testing for me...I'm trying to stay positive.

I hope everyone has a fabulous day- thanks for being here!

I understand Chere - take the time you need you are allowed to have bad days and you dont have to chat much - just check in on us when you can :)
Hugs :hugs:

7DPO a few more days until you can test - if you want to! lol

One thing I will add is I had absolute loads of CM last night.... It could have easily been from exercising but that doesnt often happen to me. Loads after my treadmill and then again later in the evening there was even more. So much for no symptom spotting!

One thing I will add is I had absolute loads of CM last night.... It could have easily been from exercising but that doesnt often happen to me. Loads after my treadmill and then again later in the evening there was even more. So much for no symptom spotting!

Awe meg that is a GREAT sign...I've seen LOADS of women have reported that sign and had there bfp on the site.:happydance:
Awe I really hope this is it for you.fx.:flower:

I'm rooting for you meg...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79