6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey, Im currently doing the two week wait i am due on next sunday, i havent got a clue how many days past ovulation i am because i dont know if i even did, i am currently on the pill but missed 2 days, i am not trying at the minute as i am trying to regulate my periods with the pill but i am still secretly hoping i will be, i have been having some strange cramps all day, tired and literally hungry all day straight after eating, i could just be being greedy lol

Since i am planning on trying in september i have ordered 30 cheap pregnancy tests and plan to buy some ovulation tests. I have a feeling i am going to drive myself insane, i would never tell any of my friends or family this lol

Hey, Im currently doing the two week wait i am due on next sunday, i havent got a clue how many days past ovulation i am because i dont know if i even did, i am currently on the pill but missed 2 days, i am not trying at the minute as i am trying to regulate my periods with the pill but i am still secretly hoping i will be, i have been having some strange cramps all day, tired and literally hungry all day straight after eating, i could just be being greedy lol

Since i am planning on trying in september i have ordered 30 cheap pregnancy tests and plan to buy some ovulation tests. I have a feeling i am going to drive myself insane, i would never tell any of my friends or family this lol

Hi Natalie :flower: great name btw lol...welcome ...sounds like you secretly really want this love.:thumbup:

Re:ovulation tests/opks.....I really would recomend these love as they will tell you if you have or not ovulated...
It really does help pin point your ovulation and takes ALOT of the wondering and the stress out of it all....
I wish you all the best over the tww and if for some reason it dosnt work out i wish you all the best for September too :flower:

:) :) :) xxx

hi, not sure if you remember me, i posted when i started testing at 6dpo. Well today at 20dpo I finally got my BFP, i was testing twice a day, was borderline bfn/bfp this morning but this afternoon got a definite pink line that stuck around :)

hi, not sure if you remember me, i posted when i started testing at 6dpo. Well today at 20dpo I finally got my BFP, i was testing twice a day, was borderline bfn/bfp this morning but this afternoon got a definite pink line that stuck around :)

Awe strawberry that's fantastic love....congratulations...:happydance:
Happy and healthy 9months to you :flower:.....

May I say tho...wow 20dpo ! That renews my poas hope...I always feel out around 10 dpo so that has really helped in the sense to not lose hope untill I'm REALLY out.lol
Thankyou....

You take care love ok...:flower:

Hello ladies....top of the evening to you all...:)

Well I started my opks today and like I expected not much to report on the matter...
Still bd-ing LOADS..lol

Feeling a little stressed today....my DEAR mother had some....."some what" harsh ttc advice for me today.....
She told me to lose weight!!!
Like wtf....now I'm not large....but I'm not skinny either lol.......
I had an eating disorder for a LOOOOOONG time untill about 2yrs before I had Harry and I gained lots Of weight...I went from 7stone to 9and half stone.....
When I got pg I went up to a massive 13 stone....and after the birth I was DETERMINED to loose all the baby weight and a lil bit more......I succeeded but since my mc I have been comfort eating just a bit....I am now just over 9and half stone again....I'm so devestated my own mum thinks I am over weight....I have been trying to loose around 10 lbs recently(with a little struggle) but its been hard to shift this little extra weight and the LAST. Thing I need was that comment today....like f##ck mum thanks ALOT!

Well...I feel so uncomfortable already...and I'm down about it too....maybe this will spur me on some more but now I want to bloody cry ,eat tonnes of chocolate and a big fat juicy burger with extra cheese and down a massive milkshake.lol
I WON'T but I feel like it lol!

So tmr I am going to take serious action!
I am going back to my cardio boxing again...damm I feel like shit now !

Hope you are all ok girls...
Barbs are you ok?:)
Meg you to?:)
Mommaplus....seen the news earlier...big shoot out in st Louise ....man that's scary.
How are you love? Good I hope.:)
Chere how are you getting On in The tww?:)
Crazy have your tests turned up yet? :)
Lil flu did you cave?...hope you managed not to lol :)
Sorry if I forgot anyone....my headache is back and I feel like crap. :(

Hello ladies!

I love this post. I have been reading it on/off for the past few days! Hope you dont mind me joining the discussion - :)

I am about 11/12 DPO and just took a FRER today. I see a very faint line but figured I would ask for help! What do you ladies think? It's VERY faint!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 13
Hello ladies!

I love this post. I have been reading it on/off for the past few days! Hope you dont mind me joining the discussion - :)

I am about 11/12 DPO and just took a FRER today. I see a very faint line but figured I would ask for help! What do you ladies think? It's VERY faint!

I see a line, but it looks like the dye is still passing through. I bet once the dye has finished it will be a darker bfp!

Hi Brittany!

Oh thanks! I wasnt sure if i was going crazy! :) lol

That result was probably about 4 minutes later.

Hello ladies!

Hi enchanted...I will tweek this for you and see what I get love...oh btw welcome love :flower:

Hay enchanted...:thumbup:
looks like you got yourself a bfp there love...congratulations :happydance:

When is af due are you going to test again in the morning...:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi Nat!

Thanks so much! What exactly do you do when you tweak it? lol. Im really new to all of this :)

My AF is due around 5/15 (saturday).

A little about me:

This is my first month TTC so I would be REALLY shocked if this is positive! A friend of mine recommended the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor and I gave it a shot after reading SO many great reviews. My peak days on the monitor were days 16 and 17 so I'm really not sure if I am 11 or 12 DPO. I am DEF going to test in the morning! ( I have been testing with dollar store tests since around DTO 7 lol)

thanks so much for your help xoxoxo

Hello ladies....top of the evening to you all...:)

Well I started my opks today and like I expected not much to report on the matter...
Still bd-ing LOADS..lol

Feeling a little stressed today....my DEAR mother had some....."some what" harsh ttc advice for me today.....
She told me to lose weight!!!
Like wtf....now I'm not large....but I'm not skinny either lol.......
I had an eating disorder for a LOOOOOONG time untill about 2yrs before I had Harry and I gained lots Of weight...I went from 7stone to 9and half stone.....
When I got pg I went up to a massive 13 stone....and after the birth I was DETERMINED to loose all the baby weight and a lil bit more......I succeeded but since my mc I have been comfort eating just a bit....I am now just over 9and half stone again....I'm so devestated my own mum thinks I am over weight....I have been trying to loose around 10 lbs recently(with a little struggle) but its been hard to shift this little extra weight and the LAST. Thing I need was that comment today....like f##ck mum thanks ALOT!

Well...I feel so uncomfortable already...and I'm down about it too....maybe this will spur me on some more but now I want to bloody cry ,eat tonnes of chocolate and a big fat juicy burger with extra cheese and down a massive milkshake.lol
I WON'T but I feel like it lol!

So tmr I am going to take serious action!
I am going back to my cardio boxing again...damm I feel like shit now !

Hope you are all ok girls...
Barbs are you ok?:)
Meg you to?:)
Mommaplus....seen the news earlier...big shoot out in st Louise ....man that's scary.
How are you love? Good I hope.:)
Chere how are you getting On in The tww?:)
Crazy have your tests turned up yet? :)
Lil flu did you cave?...hope you managed not to lol :)
Sorry if I forgot anyone....my headache is back and I feel like crap. :(

Help me understand weight in stone- you say 9.5 stone now? Moms can be harsh, but please don't let it get you down. Many of us have a few lbs we could lose, but doesn't sound like you're grossly overweight! Try to let it slide off you and do the best YOU can. Make the best decisions you can, go for a family walk every night after dinner now that weather is nicer. I try to tell myself it's not so much about cardio and losing weight right now, it's about making little changes and getting out, getting moving. I'm currently wanting to lose about 15 lbs as I'm at the heaviest I've ever been and although others don't notice (trust me wearing scrubs all day helps to camouflage your body!), I notice it....but I try to go easy on myself. I'm healthy.

The TWW is booooooring. Sigh. Going to check dollar store for cheapie tests. I have never even bothered to look there! Who knows? As it stands now I have none....7 DPO and *ho hum* and all I want is a cold bloody beer :beer:

Hey girls!!! Tests came in!!! And of course I tested!! Lol pretty sure it is a bfn.... But if I stare at it long enough I see the faintest line (line eye) lmao!!!
Chere- our dollar store has them and they work great!! Well they have at giving me bfns! Hahaha haven't had an Evap on them ever!
Have a cook out tomorrow!! So if I don't see a line I may have a beer or two.... But I am praying I see one... Even the faintest of faint!! I suppose it is crazy early still though!! Lol

Hey girls!!! Tests came in!!! And of course I tested!! Lol pretty sure it is a bfn.... But if I stare at it long enough I see the faintest line (line eye) lmao!!!
Chere- our dollar store has them and they work great!! Well they have at giving me bfns! Hahaha haven't had an Evap on them ever!
Have a cook out tomorrow!! So if I don't see a line I may have a beer or two.... But I am praying I see one... Even the faintest of faint!! I suppose it is crazy early still though!! Lol

Yeah see, you're in the US tho right? Sometimes more stuff available there...I am curious if at ours. I've never seen, but I've never looked either.

Ugh! Soo kicking myself I worked a day shift and picked up 4 hours overtime but in doing so never got the chance to call the clinic for my hcg results... Tomorrow morn it is :(

I just caught up a bit, welcome new folks! Nat, I used to get soo down on myself when my mom would mention about my weight and that's when I was a decent size! I could definitely go and lose all the weight I put on during nursing school, stress-weight. It was just starting to come off and now I gotta think about 2... Oh well! Just be happy in your own skin and the bfp will follow!

Hi Nat!

Thanks so much! What exactly do you do when you tweak it? lol. Im really new to all of this :)

My AF is due around 5/15 (saturday).

A little about me:

This is my first month TTC so I would be REALLY shocked if this is positive! A friend of mine recommended the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor and I gave it a shot after reading SO many great reviews. My peak days on the monitor were days 16 and 17 so I'm really not sure if I am 11 or 12 DPO. I am DEF going to test in the morning! ( I have been testing with dollar store tests since around DTO 7 lol)

thanks so much for your help xoxoxo

Hi Natalie :flower:
Yeah I can defiantly see a line...even before I tweeked it...:thumbup:
I really wish you the best of luck for Saturday and willing on your bfp love...I hope af stays away.:flower:

I would say that if the clear blue monitor says your peak days were 16/17 I would call day 17 1dpo...altho I might ad that I really don't know too much about the digital fertility monitors bc I use the opks...
I have been tempted to get a monitor tho.lol

Don't worry too much about testing since 7dpo lol...we all do it on here....poas addicts and proud of it lol...

Good luck Natalie...keep us updated wont you..:thumbup:

:wave: Hi., Ive been stalking this thread slightly... Could i join in please?

Im now finally 8 or 9 DPO. (apps say different dates of ovulation!)

I tested at 4 DPO and yesterday,, i knew even before i took the test that it would be BFN....i guess i just needed to POAS!! :haha:

Im in mixed minds if we caught ovulation this month, its our first cycle ttc#2. I got +OPK on CD 14,15,16. and we BD 13,14,16...
I dont feel pregnant or really have any signs, When we ttc#1 we were so lucky and got pregnant the first month (yet past 4+yrs we we npnt and never fell pregnant....) I was able to wait until AF was due to test as i didnt think we wre pregnant & just 'forgot' about it until testing!

Good luck everyone
:dust:

Awe thankyou ladies...I was kind of shocked my own mother could be like that towards me...and I suppose unless it's your oH saying it lol it hurts even more....
She supposed to be on my side lol

Today I will be startingmy cardio boxing to get fit again...and i am going to go back On my Scarsdale diet on Monday....can't start till then bc I need to do a good food shop and stock up on them veggies.:thumbup:

I'm not so keen on this diet but it works lol

Thankyou all so much for your lovely support last night girls...I was feeling quite down...:thumbup:

Hope your all well me petals...
How are you all btw?- good I hope.:)

:wave: Hi., Ive been stalking this thread slightly... Could i join in please?

Im now finally 8 or 9 DPO. (apps say different dates of ovulation!)

I tested at 4 DPO and yesterday,, i knew even before i took the test that it would be BFN....i guess i just needed to POAS!! :haha:

Im in mixed minds if we caught ovulation this month, its our first cycle ttc#2. I got +OPK on CD 14,15,16. and we BD 13,14,16...
I dont feel pregnant or really have any signs, When we ttc#1 we were so lucky and got pregnant the first month (yet past 4+yrs we we npnt and never fell pregnant....) I was able to wait until AF was due to test as i didnt think we wre pregnant & just 'forgot' about it until testing!

Good luck everyone
:dust:
Hi Jesse...welcome :flower:we all love to poas on here so your in good company...the girls on here are lovely very supportive too.:thumbup:
Sorry you got a bfn love...but you have plenty of time yet so hang in there lol
Looks like you did good with the bd-ing too...well good luck Jesse and lots of baby dust to you and I hoe af says away...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"