6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

:wave: Hi., Ive been stalking this thread slightly... Could i join in please?

Im now finally 8 or 9 DPO. (apps say different dates of ovulation!)

I tested at 4 DPO and yesterday,, i knew even before i took the test that it would be BFN....i guess i just needed to POAS!! :haha:

Im in mixed minds if we caught ovulation this month, its our first cycle ttc#2. I got +OPK on CD 14,15,16. and we BD 13,14,16...
I dont feel pregnant or really have any signs, When we ttc#1 we were so lucky and got pregnant the first month (yet past 4+yrs we we npnt and never fell pregnant....) I was able to wait until AF was due to test as i didnt think we wre pregnant & just 'forgot' about it until testing!

Good luck everyone
:dust:
Hi Jesse...welcome :flower:we all love to poas on here so your in good company...the girls on here are lovely very supportive too.:thumbup:
Sorry you got a bfn love...but you have plenty of time yet so hang in there lol
Looks like you did good with the bd-ing too...well good luck Jesse and lots of baby dust to you and I hoe af says away...:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Hi, Thanks! Haha i never ever thought i was obcessed but after doing OPK everyday i think i just needed to poas again! lol. Im looking forward to chatting with everyone here. Its ok i knew it would be bfn, so didnt surprise me. Ive got about 5 cheap hpt left so really need to either hold out a few days so im closer to af for testing or get some more in!! x

Hey, Im currently doing the two week wait i am due on next sunday, i havent got a clue how many days past ovulation i am because i dont know if i even did, i am currently on the pill but missed 2 days, i am not trying at the minute as i am trying to regulate my periods with the pill but i am still secretly hoping i will be, i have been having some strange cramps all day, tired and literally hungry all day straight after eating, i could just be being greedy lol

Since i am planning on trying in september i have ordered 30 cheap pregnancy tests and plan to buy some ovulation tests. I have a feeling i am going to drive myself insane, i would never tell any of my friends or family this lol

Hi Natalie :flower: great name btw lol...welcome ...sounds like you secretly really want this love.:thumbup:

Re:ovulation tests/opks.....I really would recomend these love as they will tell you if you have or not ovulated...
It really does help pin point your ovulation and takes ALOT of the wondering and the stress out of it all....
I wish you all the best over the tww and if for some reason it dosnt work out i wish you all the best for September too :flower:

Thank you good luck to you too, i'm ordering some ovulation tests soon, i know i wont officially be trying until september i am so impatient and have to have everything in ready lol I'm going to get some folic acid next week as well i have read you should start taking them a few months in advance so i want to start taking them as soon as possible, my periods are so irregular they have always been so i am hoping the pill might help regulate them out, i'm so excited to start trying, i know it can be really tough but in the end it will be worth it :) it would be great if it happened this time round though but i'm not building my hopes to high.

I tested this morning I got a second line but it had no colour to it, so I'm counting it as a negative I am only 7 or 8dpo so early days yet

Hi NatJenson! My name is actually Kate, not Natalie lol :)

Thank you for the kind wishes! I hope the best of luck for everyone on here. It seems like such a great group of ladies :)

I will keep you posted re: my Sat or possibly Sun test!

I tested again this morning with another FRER and I saw the same faint line so I'm hoping for the best.

Yes, I would definitely recommend the clear blue easy fertility monitor. It's so easy to use and really takes a log of stress away from this whole crazy process!

Btw- I think you look great! I'm sorry about your mom's comment! Don't sweat it :)

Hi NatJenson! My name is actually Kate, not Natalie lol :)

Thank you for the kind wishes! I hope the best of luck for everyone on here. It seems like such a great group of ladies :)

I will keep you posted re: my Sat or possibly Sun test!

I tested again this morning with another FRER and I saw the same faint line so I'm hoping for the best.

Yes, I would definitely recommend the clear blue easy fertility monitor. It's so easy to use and really takes a log of stress away from this whole crazy process!

Btw- I think you look great! I'm sorry about your mom's comment! Don't sweat it :)
Lol oooops sorry must have got confused along the way there lol...
Hello Kate! :flower: lol
Sounds like you got your self a bfp love :happydance:
Thanks for thinking I look great :blush: :flower:
Hope them pink lines get prettier and prettier for you...:thumbup:
Good luck for sun-sat tests too ...:)

Thanks NatJenson! Best of luck to you too :)

Lol! Hard to keep track! Have a wonderful day everyone.

Xoxo

Welcome all new ladies! Good morning to all. 8 DPO *YAWN* Or is it 7? I dunno....kind of all the same at moment. Entering today's temp though, I noticed I'm consistently higher than normal in the DPO, is this normal? Hasn't come down much. Granted it's not SUPER high, but not normal either....I'm grabbing at straws

Hello ladies....top of the evening to you all...:)

Well I started my opks today and like I expected not much to report on the matter...
Still bd-ing LOADS..lol

Feeling a little stressed today....my DEAR mother had some....."some what" harsh ttc advice for me today.....
She told me to lose weight!!!
Like wtf....now I'm not large....but I'm not skinny either lol.......
I had an eating disorder for a LOOOOOONG time untill about 2yrs before I had Harry and I gained lots Of weight...I went from 7stone to 9and half stone.....
When I got pg I went up to a massive 13 stone....and after the birth I was DETERMINED to loose all the baby weight and a lil bit more......I succeeded but since my mc I have been comfort eating just a bit....I am now just over 9and half stone again....I'm so devestated my own mum thinks I am over weight....I have been trying to loose around 10 lbs recently(with a little struggle) but its been hard to shift this little extra weight and the LAST. Thing I need was that comment today....like f##ck mum thanks ALOT!

Well...I feel so uncomfortable already...and I'm down about it too....maybe this will spur me on some more but now I want to bloody cry ,eat tonnes of chocolate and a big fat juicy burger with extra cheese and down a massive milkshake.lol
I WON'T but I feel like it lol!

So tmr I am going to take serious action!
I am going back to my cardio boxing again...damm I feel like shit now !

Hope you are all ok girls...
Barbs are you ok?:)
Meg you to?:)
Mommaplus....seen the news earlier...big shoot out in st Louise ....man that's scary.
How are you love? Good I hope.:)
Chere how are you getting On in The tww?:)
Crazy have your tests turned up yet? :)
Lil flu did you cave?...hope you managed not to lol :)
Sorry if I forgot anyone....my headache is back and I feel like crap. :(

Nat - I have had an ED for my entire life pretty much... I have been in programs at hospitals for it and everything so I completely understand. Do not let anyone make you feel badly about your weight or how you look. You are perfect just as you are. If you want to lose a few for the right reasons, then all the power to you - cardio boxing is awesome - and fun! But dont do it for anyone other than yourself. I am so impressed you lost all that weight after Harry that is amazing! You should be so proud of yourself for that. I am here if you ever want to chat about it you can PM me.... I have been down that road more times than I can count but I've been in recovery for 5 years now luckily... :) xoxoxo

Hello ladies....top of the evening to you all...:)

Well I started my opks today and like I expected not much to report on the matter...
Still bd-ing LOADS..lol

Feeling a little stressed today....my DEAR mother had some....."some what" harsh ttc advice for me today.....
She told me to lose weight!!!
Like wtf....now I'm not large....but I'm not skinny either lol.......
I had an eating disorder for a LOOOOOONG time untill about 2yrs before I had Harry and I gained lots Of weight...I went from 7stone to 9and half stone.....
When I got pg I went up to a massive 13 stone....and after the birth I was DETERMINED to loose all the baby weight and a lil bit more......I succeeded but since my mc I have been comfort eating just a bit....I am now just over 9and half stone again....I'm so devestated my own mum thinks I am over weight....I have been trying to loose around 10 lbs recently(with a little struggle) but its been hard to shift this little extra weight and the LAST. Thing I need was that comment today....like f##ck mum thanks ALOT!

Well...I feel so uncomfortable already...and I'm down about it too....maybe this will spur me on some more but now I want to bloody cry ,eat tonnes of chocolate and a big fat juicy burger with extra cheese and down a massive milkshake.lol
I WON'T but I feel like it lol!

So tmr I am going to take serious action!
I am going back to my cardio boxing again...damm I feel like shit now !

Hope you are all ok girls...
Barbs are you ok?:)
Meg you to?:)
Mommaplus....seen the news earlier...big shoot out in st Louise ....man that's scary.
How are you love? Good I hope.:)
Chere how are you getting On in The tww?:)
Crazy have your tests turned up yet? :)
Lil flu did you cave?...hope you managed not to lol :)
Sorry if I forgot anyone....my headache is back and I feel like crap. :(

Nat - I have had an ED for my entire life pretty much... I have been in programs at hospitals for it and everything so I completely understand. Do not let anyone make you feel badly about your weight or how you look. You are perfect just as you are. If you want to lose a few for the right reasons, then all the power to you - cardio boxing is awesome - and fun! But dont do it for anyone other than yourself. I am so impressed you lost all that weight after Harry that is amazing! You should be so proud of yourself for that. I am here if you ever want to chat about it you can PM me.... I have been down that road more times than I can count but I've been in recovery for 5 years now luckily... :) xoxoxo

Congrats, YOU look gorgeous too. Both of you do. Life hands us many challenges, but we gotta work through them for the right reasons. For us. 2 powerfully strong women you both are, and I'm blessed to have your support.

Hey girls!!! Tests came in!!! And of course I tested!! Lol pretty sure it is a bfn.... But if I stare at it long enough I see the faintest line (line eye) lmao!!!
Chere- our dollar store has them and they work great!! Well they have at giving me bfns! Hahaha haven't had an Evap on them ever!
Have a cook out tomorrow!! So if I don't see a line I may have a beer or two.... But I am praying I see one... Even the faintest of faint!! I suppose it is crazy early still though!! Lol

Yeah see, you're in the US tho right? Sometimes more stuff available there...I am curious if at ours. I've never seen, but I've never looked either.

Chere do you have Dollarama out west? We have them everywhere here and they have preg tests most of the time! I know a lot of people get BFP's on them if you google them... But they are annoying you have to use an eye dropper - so stupid lol

Ugh! Soo kicking myself I worked a day shift and picked up 4 hours overtime but in doing so never got the chance to call the clinic for my hcg results... Tomorrow morn it is :(

Ahhhhh!!!! Let us know!!

xo

Hey girls!!! Tests came in!!! And of course I tested!! Lol pretty sure it is a bfn.... But if I stare at it long enough I see the faintest line (line eye) lmao!!!
Chere- our dollar store has them and they work great!! Well they have at giving me bfns! Hahaha haven't had an Evap on them ever!
Have a cook out tomorrow!! So if I don't see a line I may have a beer or two.... But I am praying I see one... Even the faintest of faint!! I suppose it is crazy early still though!! Lol

Yeah see, you're in the US tho right? Sometimes more stuff available there...I am curious if at ours. I've never seen, but I've never looked either.

Chere do you have Dollarama out west? We have them everywhere here and they have preg tests most of the time! I know a lot of people get BFP's on them if you google them... But they are annoying you have to use an eye dropper - so stupid lol

We do have Dollarama. Tons. I'm going to check after work today. An eye dropper? So what pee in a cup and then drop some on? Oh man....at least I work in a hospital, I can get a cup, a syringe lol....no hpt in an animal hospital tho! LOL

Welcome Jess and the other newcomers :) we are a busy bunch over here...

Nat - How are those OPK coming?

Barb - Updates please! Any plans for the weekend?

Crazy - Keep on testing and keep us posted haha! I hope its your BFP!!

Our Lil - Looking forward to your HCG results today I bet! FX for you and thinking of you!

Chere - Did you head to the dollar store? :) I recommend ordering off www.makeababy.ca - Barb and I use the site and the deals are good... gotta love bulk!

As for me I am 5DPO - YAWN.... nothing happening for awhile over here LOL

I started some major spring cleaning yesterday and redid our whole closet in the bedroom... took 2.5 hours but a cold beer got me through it lol.... tonight I clean out bathroom cupboards - so glamourous eh?!?!? haha! DH is working late so I may as well make myself useful.

Tomorrow more cleaning and then going to see my Niece's recital in the evening and a family fathers day dinner after.... should be alright!

My girlfriend who is TTC (almost as long as me) has a horrid family doctor - she went to see her yesterday and she basically told her to stop obsessing about TTC, and to go have a glass of wine and get a massage! She said she is too Type A and "it will happen" and she wouldnt give her a requisition for bloodwork and ultrasound... like wow! My doc does what I tell her - she is great like that .... poor thing. She did get fertility referral thankfully though (even though she told her not to expect a call anytime soon wtf??) to the same clinic as me :) what we go through......

xx

We do have Dollarama. Tons. I'm going to check after work today. An eye dropper? So what pee in a cup and then drop some on? Oh man....at least I work in a hospital, I can get a cup, a syringe lol....no hpt in an animal hospital tho! LOL

It actually comes with the dropper just get a cup LOL

Welcome Jess and the other newcomers :) we are a busy bunch over here...

Nat - How are those OPK coming?

Barb - Updates please! Any plans for the weekend?

Crazy - Keep on testing and keep us posted haha! I hope its your BFP!!

Our Lil - Looking forward to your HCG results today I bet! FX for you and thinking of you!

Chere - Did you head to the dollar store? :) I recommend ordering off www.makeababy.ca - Barb and I use the site and the deals are good... gotta love bulk!

As for me I am 5DPO - YAWN.... nothing happening for awhile over here LOL

I started some major spring cleaning yesterday and redid our whole closet in the bedroom... took 2.5 hours but a cold beer got me through it lol.... tonight I clean out bathroom cupboards - so glamourous eh?!?!? haha! DH is working late so I may as well make myself useful.

Tomorrow more cleaning and then going to see my Niece's recital in the evening and a family fathers day dinner after.... should be alright!

My girlfriend who is TTC (almost as long as me) has a horrid family doctor - she went to see her yesterday and she basically told her to stop obsessing about TTC, and to go have a glass of wine and get a massage! She said she is too Type A and "it will happen" and she wouldnt give her a requisition for bloodwork and ultrasound... like wow! My doc does what I tell her - she is great like that .... poor thing. She did get fertility referral thankfully though (even though she told her not to expect a call anytime soon wtf??) to the same clinic as me :) what we go through......

xx

Thanks :) Im planning on trying to wait a day or 2 so im about 10DPO then FX something will show! x

Yup, the faint one I got before the frer was from dollarama! Lol I didn't believe it at first I took a pic too early just to 'prove' it was a bfn for the crazy bnb'ers who were bugging me to test! Then it came through, I was scrambling to find my real camera then!

1 more hour til the clinic opens... I think I might walk thru the mall for ideas on how to announce it to oh on Sunday... So many ideas lol

I decided to take a ovulation test even though im on the pill i was just seeing if anything came up, a faint line did, i read that the reason you have a faint line is because there is always LH present in your pee, but i was wondering if anyone knows if the LH was suppost to stop when your on the pill?

Anyway im starting to think something is going on or maybe i am convincing myself that im pregnant that im just having these cramps and shooting pains in my hips. I've done nothing but wee all day and i only missed my pill 7days ago.

Yup, the faint one I got before the frer was from dollarama! Lol I didn't believe it at first I took a pic too early just to 'prove' it was a bfn for the crazy bnb'ers who were bugging me to test! Then it came through, I was scrambling to find my real camera then!

1 more hour til the clinic opens... I think I might walk thru the mall for ideas on how to announce it to oh on Sunday... So many ideas lol

Maybe pick up a onesie or something that has something on it DH likes... a theme or something? Or get him a fathers day card and write in it Love (your real name lol) and baby

Hey ladies!!!! How is it going??? I am drinking my coffee(a must have) so I am fabulous!! I tested this morning!! Bfn...haha but I am only 8/9 dpo..... I am keeping a log of my tests in the test section!! On both, if I blow the pic up and stare real hard I see the faintest of faint line... But I guarantee you that is line eye from staring so hard! Hehe according to my short cycle last month af should be here the 16th... But if it is a normal cycle..which I am hoping... It should be here the 20th!! Last month I had spotting for days before af... None of that so far.. So hoping things go normal...or preggo this time!! Hope everyone is having a great day.. I am sitting here looking at my house thinking I better clean today.. But I am so not feeling it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->