6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Yes I will!! On the Untweaked I have to stare crazy hard to see anything!! Lol and then I feel like it is just line eye!! That's a good idea.. I will test tonight before the cookout!!! ;) hahaha

Hey hun, untweaked I don't see anything. But I also notice that online when you post, the lines are lighter than in real life.

I really didn't see them until tweaked either unless I starred a hole thru them. Lol and that's when I assumed line eye

its possible its just an evap or shadow of where the test strip would be.
all tests have some thing like this at some point.
fingers crossed for tomorrow morning!

Yaye hi Ashley...you and your family look lovely in your pic ...your younger than I thought tho.lol :)
And you have beautifull hair too.:)
:) :) :) xxx

Hi talia...:) saw your hgc levels that's great for 12 dpo...( it was 12dpo wasn't it lol?)

I bet that made it more real for you didn't it...not long to go till you tell dh :happydance:
You will tell us how you did it won't you :)

Hi barbs how are you holding up tonight? :)
How's the non wine going? :thumbup:
Hope your ok :flower:

Meg how's the ttw treating you? Kindly I hope. Is the cm still there has it increased? I read that is a great sign :flower:

Yaye hi Ashley...you and your family look lovely in your pic ...your younger than I thought tho.lol :)
And you have beautifull hair too.:)

Thank you!!! I have always liked my red hair... But not my pale skin that goes along with it!! Lol yeah I started out young.... My first kids were obviously not planned at all.... Funny the ones I am planning are harder to conceive!! I am wanting one more because my other 2 are so much older than my youngest! Plus it makes me so sad that they are growing so fast!!

Ya it definitely feels a bit more real... But still, lots of time assessing babies at work its like 'really? I'll have one of you in how log? What?' Lol
I will definitely tell you all about it! I think I know what I'll do, I did pick up a book that's title is 'dude you're gonna be a dad'! Priceless!!
Hope everyone else's nights are better than mine, at work for another 6hrs

well ive made it for not testing today.. busting for a wee this morn so didnt test lol. With been 9DPO id want to test FMU... But il test tomorrow! :)

Can I join you guys?! I'm on 8/9dpo and I think I might take my first test today. Not had any symptoms yet but my fingers and toes are crossed that I get a BFP soon

Hi everyone!

talia and Ashley nice to know your real names! Great HCG number Talia that is so exciting. I love that you bought that book for DH he is going to be surprised tomorrow! Have you kept the secret?

Ashley you have a beautiful family wow! And yes I definitely thought you would be in late 30s so kudos to you a young supermom!

barb good luck with the packing and move!! And most of all the IUI lol!! Check in on us when you can.
And thanks for your kind words Barb re eating disorders I totally agree

Nat how's the OPK coming and how are you feeling?? Hope all is well.

6dpo over here. 2ww dragging on as usual. The CM is still there actually but I don't know at what point I dry up so its hard for me to say if that's normal or not LOL

About to start some spring cleaning and then head out for some sun

Xx

Haha yes nice to 'meet' you all and yes I've held out for the surprise, I've been working lots so its been easy and I really haven't had any symptoms that are noticeable, just hungry and thirsty lol I was afraid I'd be yacking and it would give me away! Lol hope everyone's cycles are just trucking along, even if its a boring time!

morning! Haven't caught up yet on all yesterdays news. Coffee brewing then I'll be human. Question tho, 9 DPO and temp is rising...is this indicative of anything, like say, oh I dunno, a BFP?

Could be, i don't tend to give any temps in the TWW any weight. If you look back at a few if my charts my reg patters was like two hills. I didn't even bat my eyes at this cycle when it had a completely different look lol if it keeps going higher I'd say you are in luck!

Hey hey good morning ladies!!!! Well I tested again and the tests look the same if not whiter... Lol so we will say those were Evaps!! I am not sure how I am feeling a out this cycle.... I had felt real positive about it.... But now I am not so sure... There is still time though!!! :):):) I hope you all are having a fabulous day!!! I really enjoy waking up and reading everyone's posts!! You guys rock!!

Right i caved and tested a while ago!!

Has anyone got like a positive but its a white kinda line?? I can see another line in different lights/angles i hole the test.... my minds going crazy if its a duff test, messing with my head or just a negative test!!?? xxx

Sorry love but its gotta have colour to it, if it's white or grey it's probably an evap! Good luck

Sorry love but its gotta have colour to it, if it's white or grey it's probably an evap! Good luck

Yeah thats what i thought too... Looked again and its clear two lines but test line has no color to it.... il test again in morning but with FMU and use two different brands ive got.

FX some color comes up!!

im dying to test everytime i need to pee now :dohh::haha:

I have been the same way!! Hahaha already tested twice this morning and its only after lunch now...and I am considering wasting another test... Bahahaha

im dying to test everytime i need to pee now :dohh::haha:

I have been the same way!! Hahaha already tested twice this morning and its only after lunch now...and I am considering wasting another test... Bahahaha

Its only since i 'thought' it was possibly bfp... i want to see with another test lol. This was only about an hour / 2 hours ago :dohh: Never realized is be obsessed to poas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->