6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi Ashley here's the other I tweeked for you...I can see something on the middle one and possibly the top...gl love :flower:

Hope this helps...lol

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi everyone.... Well was abit gutted last night.... I did a test as posted about yesterday.. It looked like i had BFP but didnt have any color. tested again few hours later and same again... So i dipped about 6 in the urine. Seems they all have like evap lines but way too soon!!
As i tested this morning with FMU with another old test i had (different brand) and clear as day BFN.....

Im 10 DPO...

TMI** Does sticky creamy CM mean something good? Today whilst on a day out, i popped to the toilet and had a patch on my knickers :blush:

Hi Jesse...I'm sorry to hear about those dreadfull Evaps...sooo cruel eh.:hugs:

I hope they do turn good for you...you were right to switch tests love...
I had that cruel game played with me last cycle and I think I had a few tears over it too..dam Evaps eh.

I'm not sure about the cm love...I have heard that lots of globs and very sticky stuff is good tho.
I usually dry up after ovulation and just before af rears her ugliness...
But in between I sometimes get the sticky...but not much.:( lol

Gl with them tests love....don't let them Evaps get to you ok.:hugs:

Thanks natjenson, Yeah they are very cruel!! i really thought it was the start of it and id give Rob the fathers day present ive been dreaming of! (litrually ive been dreaming for +hpt! )

Ive emailed the person i got them off from amazon as im not happy at all with whats happened!

Hmm i dont know either then :shrug: lol. Will have to wait and see! Some of my apps day AF is due 19th. But FF is now saying 21st ??

One more!!this is yesterday today fmu and smu.... In real life I see them... hahaha not sure u can on here... But if someone would tweak I would super appreciate it!!
Lol
Hi Ashley....i tweeked.
yep I can see something but it's still hard to tell....I hope they arnt Evaps love...you should see progression by tmr if they are not.:flower:

:) :) :)
I can see something too, Good luck! :flower:
:dust:

Ok ok.... This is the last one... Sorry for bombarding y'all today... This I tweaked... But since I don't know what I am doing it may not be legit!! Hahaha I just changed the contrast and a few other things!! Thanks chicks!! Let me know

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 8
There are definitely lines! Hard to tell if they have color, but they're there :) FX!!

I tested again, but only 1.5 hours after FMU because I drank coffee and had to pee. Looked pretty darn negative to me. I'll test again in the morning - 11 DPO :)

ETA: I'm having LOTS of cramping feelings.. similar to AF but not as bad and more like something is poking me. It's likely all in my head, but it's rather uncomfortable.

Hello my ladies!!

Crazy I don't see anything :( if the lines are not progressing then I'd say they are Evaps. Some times I find depending in the batch, they evap badly. Are these 10miu by chance??

Hey Nat, how are you? How is your OPKs coming along??

Meg, have you started testing yet?!?!

Update: I am going in tomorrow if IUI!!! And Tuesday.
I have a follicle on both left and right side. One is around 18mm & the other around 17mm so they are good to go! This is one of my shortest cycle & I got pregnant on a short cycle last time. Tomorrow is a crazy day; I have the IUI & picking up the keys to our new house & going over to clean. Then the second IUI is the day we move. Perfect timing. Lol!!!

Ok I'm nervous. First that it works and second hoping we fertilize only 1 of the eggs. FX

:flower: HI LADIES .....
Sorry I've been alittle Mia....I've had such a bad headache and haven't been able to look at my iPad too long as the brightness hurts my eyes to look.
feeling much better today tho.:thumbup:

Hi cherry cheeks :flower: welcome love...how did it go with your test?

Talia how did it go with DH ? I bet it was real exciting telling him :flower:

Crazy your test looks promising :happydance:...I hope it's not one of those horrid Evaps...fx ...have you tested again today? :flower:

Barbs...Yaye 2 eggys :happydance:...that's great news...fx it all goes well with the iui love.:flower:

Chere...how's the tww treating you love...any news with the doller store tests.did you find them have you tested? :flower:

Meg...the cm sounds great :thumbup:
Any other symptoms yet? :flower:

Oh my I don't know if I have missed anyone...so many to catch up with lol...and my head is still a little hazey with the headaches...:flower:

Well my opks are going great! Looks like I'm gearing up...hoping to see a positive opk around Monday/Tuesday ...:thumbup:
Yet to take my evening one so lets see how that goes.
Barbs looks like we might be ttw buddies again :happydance:

So how is everybody today good I hopes.:thumbup:
Well ill be back later to check in again...

Awesomeness!!! I will O either tmr or Tuesday. I normally O the day I get Ovidrel trigger. We shall see ;)

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA but I did have an awesome Father's Day!! To the girls and their horrid evaps, I'm hoping they might turn to bfps but don't obsess too much!
Good luck with your opks Nat, get bd'ing!
Barb, maybe the short cycle will be lucky for you!! This bfp cycle was the shortest since I stopped the bcp and it seemed to do the trick! Fx for your two eggies and that they don't both wanna be 'womb mates' for the next 9 mos!

We just got home after a busy day of visiting, I did tell Kurtis (OH) and he was surprised and elated! And we did go and share with our closest friends today who are also expecting. Didn't spill the beans to either of our families because I think we're gonna wait til next week when Kurtis's parents are back in Edmonton. I will tell you all how I told kurtis in the am, complete with pics! Sorry you gotta wait another day!

Hello ladies happy Monday!

I am caught up on posts and wishing all you testers that those lines get nice and pink!

Barbs exciting its IUI day! Woot ! FX for you bigtime

Nat hope you get your positive today get BDing! :)

I had a busy but good weekend. My good friend who has been TTC for almost as long as me got her BFP his weekend at 12dpo on an FRER after several days of BFN so it is definitely possible lol. She also had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever other than feeling like AF was coming.

I am 8 dpo today and Home sick with a sore throat and a little bit of the flu I think. I'm not feeling overly positive about this month but I might test in a couple of days. We will see. No symptoms. Bbs getting sore like usual. I had a major bout of nausea yesterday morning but it passed after I took some natural gravol. Again, too early to be anything.

Xx

BFN this morning, 11 DPO. Must have been an evap yesterday. :( OH is bummed and that makes me feel awful. I'm bummed too, but I feel like I've let him down.

Hey Meg, Hey LiLi2! (and everyone else)

Meg, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!
And yes that's usually the time woman get their bfp's on average...11-12 dpo. So, crossing my fingers for you!!!! I really do hope that clearing up the infection is all that you needed.

LiLi2, sorry to hear that you're getting bfn's :( How long have you been trying?

Me? I went in for ultrasound & bloods & got my Ovidrel shot. Going back for 12 today to get IUI! And same thing tomorrow. My numbers are HIGH this month & my follicles are BIG. I don't know if that has anything to do with Clomid but wow! My lining didn't thin much it seems - its the same lining as I've had on other cycles.
My estrogen was over 2000 yesterday (high) which means its even higher today. Both Follicles are over 20mm - wow - that's never happened. And I'm on CD 12 only!

@ Ourlil - funny you say - when I got pregnant back in March, it was my shortest cycle yet. I had my IUI on CD12/13. And same this cycle so I hope you're right. The nurse says based on my hormone levels & egg size she hopes this will be it. And I do too. 5 IUI's are more than anyone should have to endure IMO.

Nat, how are you hun? Is your OPK positive today???

FX

Hi All! So sad the weekend is over. We actually had a jam-packed one which thankfully, helped me take my mind off of work problems...and why I wasn't on the boards too! I miss so much in a day at work, and a whole weekend?? Wow. I am 11 DPO and no Nat, I haven't got those dollar store tests, or even looked. I have been experiencing what feels like an AF back ache and swear I saw slight spotting when I wiped...so I don't want to feel the disapointment of a test cause I feel, in my heart, will be a BFN. We BD'd so much lol, on all the right times too! Argh. So I wait. AF is due at end of week....

I'm following everyone else though, and hello to all the new ladies! Since it's only 7 am and half way through 1st coffee I can't remember all the new names I read, but I'll be back this evening!

Well I took about 5 tests yesterday...all had that same line... Lol so I had hubby take one and no line.... Go to the restroom this morning and I am spotting.... Boooooo!!! Oh well it will be ok and on tho the next cycle... Well once this hits full force anyway!!
Hope y'all are having a fabulous day!!

HI Chere - 11dpo is still early enough - you still have a chance.
How long have you guys been trying for?
Yes - too early - I'm still on my first cup of coffee.

We've had so many newcomers join our chat - it's so nice!
I've been having trouble keeping up with my busy work schedule & move schedule & then I'm going to Ottawa for 4 days this week so I wont be around much. BUt I hope to catch up and acquaint with everyone better!

crazy I'm so sorry :(
truth of it seems that some batches of tests are horrible for evap or shadow lines.
I hope next month is better FX

Hey Meg, Hey LiLi2! (and everyone else)

Meg, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!
And yes that's usually the time woman get their bfp's on average...11-12 dpo. So, crossing my fingers for you!!!! I really do hope that clearing up the infection is all that you needed.

LiLi2, sorry to hear that you're getting bfn's :( How long have you been trying?

Me? I went in for ultrasound & bloods & got my Ovidrel shot. Going back for 12 today to get IUI! And same thing tomorrow. My numbers are HIGH this month & my follicles are BIG. I don't know if that has anything to do with Clomid but wow! My lining didn't thin much it seems - its the same lining as I've had on other cycles.
My estrogen was over 2000 yesterday (high) which means its even higher today. Both Follicles are over 20mm - wow - that's never happened. And I'm on CD 12 only!

@ Ourlil - funny you say - when I got pregnant back in March, it was my shortest cycle yet. I had my IUI on CD12/13. And same this cycle so I hope you're right. The nurse says based on my hormone levels & egg size she hopes this will be it. And I do too. 5 IUI's are more than anyone should have to endure IMO.

Nat, how are you hun? Is your OPK positive today???

FX

Hi Barb that is great news! Really exciting results I hope that that's really good sign for this month! Eek :)

HI Chere - 11dpo is still early enough - you still have a chance.
How long have you guys been trying for?
Yes - too early - I'm still on my first cup of coffee.

We've had so many newcomers join our chat - it's so nice!
I've been having trouble keeping up with my busy work schedule & move schedule & then I'm going to Ottawa for 4 days this week so I wont be around much. BUt I hope to catch up and acquaint with everyone better!

crazy I'm so sorry :(
truth of it seems that some batches of tests are horrible for evap or shadow lines.
I hope next month is better FX

Have a great trip in Ottawa and this is the perfect time during the two-week wait for you to be distracted and enjoy some fun time!

Well I took about 5 tests yesterday...all had that same line... Lol so I had hubby take one and no line.... Go to the restroom this morning and I am spotting.... Boooooo!!! Oh well it will be ok and on tho the next cycle... Well once this hits full force anyway!!
Hope y'all are having a fabulous day!!

I'm sorry about those Evaps crazy! That's so nasty isn't it? Ugh.... I hope AF shows up since you can move onto the next cycle :flower:

Hi All! So sad the weekend is over. We actually had a jam-packed one which thankfully, helped me take my mind off of work problems...and why I wasn't on the boards too! I miss so much in a day at work, and a whole weekend?? Wow. I am 11 DPO and no Nat, I haven't got those dollar store tests, or even looked. I have been experiencing what feels like an AF back ache and swear I saw slight spotting when I wiped...so I don't want to feel the disapointment of a test cause I feel, in my heart, will be a BFN. We BD'd so much lol, on all the right times too! Argh. So I wait. AF is due at end of week....

I'm following everyone else though, and hello to all the new ladies! Since it's only 7 am and half way through 1st coffee I can't remember all the new names I read, but I'll be back this evening!

Hi Chere. I totally understand what you mean about the disappointment. I try not to test every month because at least if I'm expecting AF I'm not as disappointed as I would be with a negative test.

I'm trying not to think about testing right now but it's hard when I have them in the house which is rare for me.

@Chere Im too 11 DPO with :bfn: past few days. good luck i hope its just too early for us!

@crazy. Day before yesterday i got evap line that came up within few mins, I got my hopes up so much... i did about 6 of the same tests id just received and were all faulty with evap lines as i used one of my last ones i already had before these ones and was :bfn: So disharting seeing a 'fake' positive!!

hi barbikins nice to meet you.

:flower: :dust:

Hi ladies,
So here's the story! Sorry it's long and might not be what everyone wants to read this am. But I hope you can see the collage picture well enough... A few days ago I bought the 'Dude, You're Gonna be a Dad' book and the card. Yesterday morning though I snuck out of bed and did a quick Walmart trip. I developed on of the pics of my hpt, bought some scrapbook paper, pink and blue balloons, a pump and some bacon. In the parking lot I made a bookmark with the paper and the picture of the hpt and wrapped the book. In the back alley near my house I started furiously pumping balloons and stuffing the trunk of my car with them. I hid the present with the card on top under all the balloons. Went back home did the dishes and started breakfast. Once oh got and was outside with the digs I asked him to go get milk that i had forgotten in the trunk and popped the trunk with the key fob button. From the front step I did whip out my phone and get it all on video! He opened the trunk and before looking in looks at me filming and says 'what?! like 3 times. Finally he looks and and says 'what did you do this for?' And reads the card, takes a few seconds to let it sink in and just asks excitedly 'really?!?'. Then we hugged it out both in tears on the front step! Aww! Lol
After that had a nice breakfast, visited out friends who are also expecting the news and then toy family BBQ. We didn't tell my family because we're waiting for Kurtis's to be back in town. Hope you liked it! Sorry it's so long!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79