6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Can you tell if this has color??? Almost positive it is anevap as it showed up later... Just keeping record of them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 10
Hey ladies!
Been mad packing!!!
I got 2 follicles!!! IUI will be either Monday/Tuesday or Tuesday/Wednesday!!
Will post you guys later. I am so tired today zzzzz

How is everyone?

Hi crazy. Hard for me to tell. I see something though. Hope its the start of your bfp!

Same as barb said its hard to tell, if it is its really faint but could be the start of a bfp.

So excited to hear about the iui and 2 follicles is great news! Wee! I feel ya on the tiredness, I'm exhausted today and somehow I gotta drag myself to a bachelorette party, I'll be sleeping on the dance floor!

:flower: HI LADIES .....
Sorry I've been alittle Mia....I've had such a bad headache and haven't been able to look at my iPad too long as the brightness hurts my eyes to look.
feeling much better today tho.:thumbup:

Hi cherry cheeks :flower: welcome love...how did it go with your test?

Talia how did it go with DH ? I bet it was real exciting telling him :flower:

Crazy your test looks promising :happydance:...I hope it's not one of those horrid Evaps...fx ...have you tested again today? :flower:

Barbs...Yaye 2 eggys :happydance:...that's great news...fx it all goes well with the iui love.:flower:

Chere...how's the tww treating you love...any news with the doller store tests.did you find them have you tested? :flower:

Meg...the cm sounds great :thumbup:
Any other symptoms yet? :flower:

Oh my I don't know if I have missed anyone...so many to catch up with lol...and my head is still a little hazey with the headaches...:flower:

Well my opks are going great! Looks like I'm gearing up...hoping to see a positive opk around Monday/Tuesday ...:thumbup:
Yet to take my evening one so lets see how that goes.
Barbs looks like we might be ttw buddies again :happydance:

So how is everybody today good I hopes.:thumbup:
Well ill be back later to check in again...

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies, mind if I join in? This thread seems lively and fun :)

I'm 10 DPO today and tested since 8 DPO (I'm nuts, I know. LOL!) Well this morning, there was definitely a super faint line, but I'm still trying to get it to show on camera. I'll probably post a picture anyway, but doubt it'll show up. Has anyone had better luck with SMU rather than FMU?

Crazy - my test looks almost exactly like yours! Same brand, too! How many DPO are you?

I'm 10 DPO today and tested since 8 DPO (I'm nuts, I know. LOL!) Well this morning, there was definitely a super faint line, but I'm still trying to get it to show on camera. I'll probably post a picture anyway, but doubt it'll show up. Has anyone had better luck with SMU rather than FMU?

Crazy - my test looks almost exactly like yours! Same brand, too! How many DPO are you?

Hay lili good luck with them tests...and don't worry we are all a little crazy with testing on here lol...your in good company.:thumbup:
How long you ttc?...what's your usual lp?
Can you post your pics so we can see?
I hope it's the start of your bfp love :flower: big fx for you.

:) :) :)

Thanks Nat! We are technically WTT right now and have been for a long time, but we got pretty careless and both are kind of hoping that our carelessness "worked". LOL!

I think since I can see the line pretty easily in real life, I'm having trouble finding it in the picture. Maybe it's just an indent. Who knows. Definitely not an evap, I saw it just a couple minutes after the dip. I just can't see it in the picture unless I tilt my screen, and even then just barely!

PG4.jpg

Hey!! Welcome!!! This thread is great!!! I can't tell you when I for sure ovulated because my body acted like it was a few times this month... I am anywhere between 9and11 dpo I think though!! Last month my cycle was short and only 24 days... So that would make today af for me if it were the same... But I am pretty sure if I am not preggers it will be a normal cycle...so af should be here the 20th.... So anyway I tested this morning and nothing.. So that was probably a nasty Evap!!! I wish I could say I will wait a few days and test again.... But in reality... I will probably only wait a few hours!! Hahahahaha

Thanks Nat! We are technically WTT right now and have been for a long time, but we got pretty careless and both are kind of hoping that our carelessness "worked". LOL!

I think since I can see the line pretty easily in real life, I'm having trouble finding it in the picture. Maybe it's just an indent. Who knows. Definitely not an evap, I saw it just a couple minutes after the dip. I just can't see it in the picture unless I tilt my screen, and even then just barely!

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c208/spcroo/pg2_zpsd679ccc9.jpg
I had ths problem last cycle with my tests love...indents and Evaps...altho I can say the indents only came up after the test dryed...ill give it a little tweek and see what I get for you ...:)

:) :) ;) xxx

Hi lili...I can't seem to get my app to pull anything out-line wise...I see it better without tweaking. :)
It's very faint but I appreciate that the camera has trouble picking up the line as I have this problem too with my iPad lol...
I hope that line is brighter by the morning love...are you going to test again this evening?

Gl love .:)

Hey!! Welcome!!! This thread is great!!! I can't tell you when I for sure ovulated because my body acted like it was a few times this month... I am anywhere between 9and11 dpo I think though!! Last month my cycle was short and only 24 days... So that would make today af for me if it were the same... But I am pretty sure if I am not preggers it will be a normal cycle...so af should be here the 20th.... So anyway I tested this morning and nothing.. So that was probably a nasty Evap!!! I wish I could say I will wait a few days and test again.... But in reality... I will probably only wait a few hours!! Hahahahaha
Ahhh boooo to that nasty evap Ashley...:flower: sorry to hear that...sooo annoying isn't it...grrrrr lol...
I hope it dose turn bfp for you tho.:thumbup:

Thanks for trying, Nat! So I'm not completely crazy, you actually see a tiny bit of something? lol

I will probably test again with SMU, then definitely again tomorrow. I've been getting off and on AF-type cramps since 5 or 6 DPO and I've been feeling extra sensitive and emotional. Both of those things could be attributed to other factors, but hey. lol

Crazy- Sorry it seems like an evap :hugs: FX that it's just too early!!

Hay lili good luck with smu :)
Let us know how it goes.:flower:
Yep defo see a little something on the test but it's just hard to tell...I just hope it's the start of your bfp.fx for you.

Hi everyone.... Well was abit gutted last night.... I did a test as posted about yesterday.. It looked like i had BFP but didnt have any color. tested again few hours later and same again... So i dipped about 6 in the urine. Seems they all have like evap lines but way too soon!!
As i tested this morning with FMU with another old test i had (different brand) and clear as day BFN.....

Im 10 DPO...

TMI** Does sticky creamy CM mean something good? Today whilst on a day out, i popped to the toilet and had a patch on my knickers :blush:

Will someone tweak these for me?? It is yesterday and today's..... They aren't any darker... But pretty sure there is a line on both... Pretty sure Evaps because there is no progression... But I would love to see them tweaked so I can obsess!! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone.... Well was abit gutted last night.... I did a test as posted about yesterday.. It looked like i had BFP but didnt have any color. tested again few hours later and same again... So i dipped about 6 in the urine. Seems they all have like evap lines but way too soon!!
As i tested this morning with FMU with another old test i had (different brand) and clear as day BFN.....

Im 10 DPO...

TMI** Does sticky creamy CM mean something good? Today whilst on a day out, i popped to the toilet and had a patch on my knickers :blush:

Hi Jesse...I'm sorry to hear about those dreadfull Evaps...sooo cruel eh.:hugs:

I hope they do turn good for you...you were right to switch tests love...
I had that cruel game played with me last cycle and I think I had a few tears over it too..dam Evaps eh.

I'm not sure about the cm love...I have heard that lots of globs and very sticky stuff is good tho.
I usually dry up after ovulation and just before af rears her ugliness...
But in between I sometimes get the sticky...but not much.:( lol

Gl with them tests love....don't let them Evaps get to you ok.:hugs:

One more!!this is yesterday today fmu and smu.... In real life I see them... hahaha not sure u can on here... But if someone would tweak I would super appreciate it!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 6
Lol
Hi Ashley....i tweeked.
yep I can see something but it's still hard to tell....I hope they arnt Evaps love...you should see progression by tmr if they are not.:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 2
Lol
Hi Ashley....i tweeked.
yep I can see something but it's still hard to tell....I hope they arnt Evaps love...you should see progression by tmr if they are not.:flower:

Thanks Nat!! You rock!! Hahaha I really think they are Evaps because I have gotten them for a few days without progression.... But I still love to obsess until af comes...thank you so much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->