6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I just skimmed to catch up, but Barb this sounds like its going to be the cycle for you! Everything is just raring to make a baby! Good luck today and tomorrow! I can't wait to hear about it thru the TWW and see your bfp!! Eeee!

Hi ladies,
So here's the story! Sorry it's long and might not be what everyone wants to read this am. But I hope you can see the collage picture well enough... A few days ago I bought the 'Dude, You're Gonna be a Dad' book and the card. Yesterday morning though I snuck out of bed and did a quick Walmart trip. I developed on of the pics of my hpt, bought some scrapbook paper, pink and blue balloons, a pump and some bacon. In the parking lot I made a bookmark with the paper and the picture of the hpt and wrapped the book. In the back alley near my house I started furiously pumping balloons and stuffing the trunk of my car with them. I hid the present with the card on top under all the balloons. Went back home did the dishes and started breakfast. Once oh got and was outside with the digs I asked him to go get milk that i had forgotten in the trunk and popped the trunk with the key fob button. From the front step I did whip out my phone and get it all on video! He opened the trunk and before looking in looks at me filming and says 'what?! like 3 times. Finally he looks and and says 'what did you do this for?' And reads the card, takes a few seconds to let it sink in and just asks excitedly 'really?!?'. Then we hugged it out both in tears on the front step! Aww! Lol
After that had a nice breakfast, visited out friends who are also expecting the news and then toy family BBQ. We didn't tell my family because we're waiting for Kurtis's to be back in town. Hope you liked it! Sorry it's so long!
Love this!!!!! What a great and fun idea

Yaye....:happydance:
I'm SO FLIPPING EXCITED.... BEST EVR opk yet....
Forgot to take my opk this morning had to dash out quickly....so took as soon as I got home instead and this is it!
Eeeeeek......what a test!:thumbup:
As blaring as blaring can get I'd say .:happydance:

Annnnnnyway...barbs that is so exciting about your eggys....woop woop!
I literally did a little happy dance for you when I read that...Harry looked at me like...eh!:wacko: Lol
Big fat fingers crossed over here for you barbs.:thumbup:

Meg.sorry your poorly love :hugs:....really hope you feel well again soon....totally get you about not wanting to test aswell....I hope I do not cave again this cycle....lol
Major fingers crossed for you to love.:flower:

Sorry to hear about your bfns and Evaps lady's...I hope they naughty tests come good for you.:flower:

Talia...can't wait to hear how you told dh about your exciting news....:flower:

Ashley....booo to the spotting.:(
I love how you got dh to poas :rofl: that's so funny...I had to chuckle at that.
Good idea tho.:thumbup:

Chere....good luck with your testing if you do.:flower:big fingers crossed for you too.:thumbup:

Sorry if I have forgotten anyone ladies ...it's hard to remember all the newbies names lol...ill get the hang of it all soon tho lol...

Well well well I'm so happy today....that opk has really cheered me up!
We have got LOADS of bd-ing in aswel...woohoo :happydance:
More of that to come aswell lol...poor oH is exhausted lol....I never thought I see the day where a MAN. Would say he needed a break :rofl:
Too bad mate...baby dance we WILL :rofl:

Well I hope you are all ok me petals...:flower:
Will be back later today to check in....top of the day to you all.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
Ooh yay Nat for that awesome opk and all the bd'ing! Did everything right and now it's just the wait! Hope you're scrolling up and reading the announcement story!

Ooh yay Nat for that awesome opk and all the bd'ing! Did everything right and now it's just the wait! Hope you're scrolling up and reading the announcement story!

Awe talia...that's was brilliant...I got a little lump in my throat reading that...
I can actually image the scene too....what a wonderful way to announce it...:flower:
Hmmmm it's got me thinking...lol
I think was well thought through and I bet that bacon breakfast tasted flaming good after too lol...

Haha awe you're too sweet. Yes a gigantic eggs bacon and hash brown breakfast, that's the one symptom that just won't leave me alone, soo super hungry all the time! Lol

Yaye....:happydance:
I'm SO FLIPPING EXCITED.... BEST EVR opk yet....
Forgot to take my opk this morning had to dash out quickly....so took as soon as I got home instead and this is it!
Eeeeeek......what a test!:thumbup:
As blaring as blaring can get I'd say .:happydance:

Annnnnnyway...barbs that is so exciting about your eggys....woop woop!
I literally did a little happy dance for you when I read that...Harry looked at me like...eh!:wacko: Lol
Big fat fingers crossed over here for you barbs.:thumbup:

Meg.sorry your poorly love :hugs:....really hope you feel well again soon....totally get you about not wanting to test aswell....I hope I do not cave again this cycle....lol
Major fingers crossed for you to love.:flower:

Sorry to hear about your bfns and Evaps lady's...I hope they naughty tests come good for you.:flower:

Talia...can't wait to hear how you told dh about your exciting news....:flower:

Ashley....booo to the spotting.:(
I love how you got dh to poas :rofl: that's so funny...I had to chuckle at that.
Good idea tho.:thumbup:

Chere....good luck with your testing if you do.:flower:big fingers crossed for you too.:thumbup:

Sorry if I have forgotten anyone ladies ...it's hard to remember all the newbies names lol...ill get the hang of it all soon tho lol...

Well well well I'm so happy today....that opk has really cheered me up!
We have got LOADS of bd-ing in aswel...woohoo :happydance:
More of that to come aswell lol...poor oH is exhausted lol....I never thought I see the day where a MAN. Would say he needed a break :rofl:
Too bad mate...baby dance we WILL :rofl:

Well I hope you are all ok me petals...:flower:
Will be back later today to check in....top of the day to you all.:flower:

Hahahaha you should have seen me asking him!!!! Lmao I didn't quite know how too... But I did it and he was a good sport except for his nasty butt kept acting like he was going to pour the cup of pee on me!! Yuck!!!!! :):)
Awesome opk!!! Yay

Loved your story so much ! What a great plan! So happy for you guys :happydance::happydance:

I cant wait until this 2 week wait is over for me its driving me insane even though i know my chances of being pregnant are slim, i'm starting to want to come off the pill on thursday when this pack ends but the whole point in me trying in september is because i go on holiday at the end of it and i have never been abroad before so i wanted to enjoy it plus i'm sure my aunt who i am going with would kill me for getting pregnant beforehand (she likes her drink lol)

I considered coming off now to see how my periods are and using condoms but i dont like them so im stuck really, i keep telling myself i have 3 months to go then i can try but its going so slow lol x

I cant wait until this 2 week wait is over for me its driving me insane even though i know my chances of being pregnant are slim, i'm starting to want to come off the pill on thursday when this pack ends but the whole point in me trying in september is because i go on holiday at the end of it and i have never been abroad before so i wanted to enjoy it plus i'm sure my aunt who i am going with would kill me for getting pregnant beforehand (she likes her drink lol)

I considered coming off now to see how my periods are and using condoms but i dont like them so im stuck really, i keep telling myself i have 3 months to go then i can try but its going so slow lol x

know how you feel!! We've had no choice to wait because of health reasons with me and my legs but last month we thought what the heck lol.

ive not really had a proper cycle yet.. Stopped pill on 19th May on day 4 of pill (had withdrawal bleed about 4 days before) 3 days after stopping the pill i had the worst ever bleed. Was awful! Then started OPK 10days after CD 1 and here i am at 10/11 DPO.. Got positive OPK so hoping i did ovulate!!!!
Good luck! Try looking forward to the holiday and have your last pre 9 month party/alcohol session lol

Wow..sooo hard catchin up..hownis everyone?? Nat? Barbs?? Crazy? So im on cd 27 af is one day late which I expected since I had an annovulatory cycle..so im just inbthe waiting game..have not taken one hpt this cycle because I know I didnt o..so just waitin for af so I cannstart on new cycle..miss u girls and hope all is well...

Wow..sooo hard catchin up..hownis everyone?? Nat? Barbs?? Crazy? So im on cd 27 af is one day late which I expected since I had an annovulatory cycle..so im just inbthe waiting game..have not taken one hpt this cycle because I know I didnt o..so just waitin for af so I cannstart on new cycle..miss u girls and hope all is well...

Hi momma! I hope AF shows soon so you can get onto the next cycle :)

Hey straanger how r u? So were u at in ur cycle? Anything new?

Hey straanger how r u? So were u at in ur cycle? Anything new?

I'm only 8dpo it's like a ticking clock lol...... I am sick with a bad head cold So of course Ive done a lot of googling and convincde myself it's a symptom ha ha

Hi ladies,
So here's the story! Sorry it's long and might not be what everyone wants to read this am. But I hope you can see the collage picture well enough... A few days ago I bought the 'Dude, You're Gonna be a Dad' book and the card. Yesterday morning though I snuck out of bed and did a quick Walmart trip. I developed on of the pics of my hpt, bought some scrapbook paper, pink and blue balloons, a pump and some bacon. In the parking lot I made a bookmark with the paper and the picture of the hpt and wrapped the book. In the back alley near my house I started furiously pumping balloons and stuffing the trunk of my car with them. I hid the present with the card on top under all the balloons. Went back home did the dishes and started breakfast. Once oh got and was outside with the digs I asked him to go get milk that i had forgotten in the trunk and popped the trunk with the key fob button. From the front step I did whip out my phone and get it all on video! He opened the trunk and before looking in looks at me filming and says 'what?! like 3 times. Finally he looks and and says 'what did you do this for?' And reads the card, takes a few seconds to let it sink in and just asks excitedly 'really?!?'. Then we hugged it out both in tears on the front step! Aww! Lol
After that had a nice breakfast, visited out friends who are also expecting the news and then toy family BBQ. We didn't tell my family because we're waiting for Kurtis's to be back in town. Hope you liked it! Sorry it's so long!

Awwww.....I almost cried. This is lovely and thanks for the pics! I love, love how you did it and what perfect timing eh? So happy for you both.

Hey All. Holy catching up! Yikes. I'm 11 DPO as you read earlier, lower back ache, slight....and today when I went pee, there was super slight and light pink on tissue....sigh. I'm sad. We had great timing! We BD'd so much. We've only been trying since Feb so I know I'm not very long into the game but given my age, time isn't on my side. I'll be heading to doc in summer for tests. Bummed. AF hasn't come....but this is making me feel a little negative.

Barb- have a silly question, what are follicles? You said they're big etc but I'm not sure what it means. I'm happy though, that you're happy about it! And that it's promising.

Nat- Way to go on the OPK and BD'ing lol. :happydance: Happy for you! I still haven't bought any damn tests lol

Meg- Hope you feel better soon! Nothing worse than a summer cold :growlmad: Well actually some things are worse, like a BFN and a loooooong TWW.

I know I missed a ton of others, but I'll get better with all the names in time!

Well I took about 5 tests yesterday...all had that same line... Lol so I had hubby take one and no line.... Go to the restroom this morning and I am spotting.... Boooooo!!! Oh well it will be ok and on tho the next cycle... Well once this hits full force anyway!!
Hope y'all are having a fabulous day!!

Dammit. I'm sorry. Boooooo is RIGHT!

Hi everyone... 9DPO today and cold/flu continues to rage on.. I dragged my ass into work today I dont want to be further behind. I have three powerades on my desk to keep me hydrated and a purse with tylenol lol... no advil that is another thing I hate about TTC!! I dont really respond well to tylenol like I do for advil... oh well.

So I caved and I am soooo dumb lol and of course got a BFN on my like 700th pee of the day yesterday at 8DPO.... what was I thinking? Im not even feeling positive about this month so I dont know why I did that... I am going to try to just wait for AF to show. Which is likely due Saturday or so....

Hi everyone... 9DPO today and cold/flu continues to rage on.. I dragged my ass into work today I dont want to be further behind. I have three powerades on my desk to keep me hydrated and a purse with tylenol lol... no advil that is another thing I hate about TTC!! I dont really respond well to tylenol like I do for advil... oh well.

So I caved and I am soooo dumb lol and of course got a BFN on my like 700th pee of the day yesterday at 8DPO.... what was I thinking? Im not even feeling positive about this month so I dont know why I did that... I am going to try to just wait for AF to show. Which is likely due Saturday or so....

Srry about ur sickness..:( that certainly sux..im right w ya whennit comes to the tylenol issues cuz it dnt wrk for me either..my 2yr old been sick all wk and I spent too many days in the pool early last wk and it brought on a horrible cold sore on my nose! So bad the doc actually put me on an antiviral med for 3days which totally made me feel like poo..I was homebound after that due to looking like shrek! Bahaha..it startin to heal up now and left w a nasty lookin scab on left side of my sniffer..boo to that..my bahamas trip w consist of a big floppy hat and bunches of sunscreen for my nose..dnt wana end my trip w yet another yuk..lol I hope u get to feeling better and get ur bfp!!

I never have given u all a pic to see who I am so ima gona go head and post one..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->