6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Still getting horrible evaps or something on Wondfos. I'm going to pick up a few dollar store tests today and see if they are any different. Feelin really down today and OH is still hoping for a bean in there.

Still getting horrible evaps or something on Wondfos. I'm going to pick up a few dollar store tests today and see if they are any different. Feelin really down today and OH is still hoping for a bean in there.

When is AF due Lili?

I cant wait until this 2 week wait is over for me its driving me insane even though i know my chances of being pregnant are slim, i'm starting to want to come off the pill on thursday when this pack ends but the whole point in me trying in september is because i go on holiday at the end of it and i have never been abroad before so i wanted to enjoy it plus i'm sure my aunt who i am going with would kill me for getting pregnant beforehand (she likes her drink lol)

I considered coming off now to see how my periods are and using condoms but i dont like them so im stuck really, i keep telling myself i have 3 months to go then i can try but its going so slow lol x

know how you feel!! We've had no choice to wait because of health reasons with me and my legs but last month we thought what the heck lol.

ive not really had a proper cycle yet.. Stopped pill on 19th May on day 4 of pill (had withdrawal bleed about 4 days before) 3 days after stopping the pill i had the worst ever bleed. Was awful! Then started OPK 10days after CD 1 and here i am at 10/11 DPO.. Got positive OPK so hoping i did ovulate!!!!
Good luck! Try looking forward to the holiday and have your last pre 9 month party/alcohol session lol

I'm going to come off the pill in the middle of august, i wanted to be off a month in advance so i can see how things go with my period, thats the part i dread because i know they will be irregular and it will be harder, i am trying to look forward to it but i dont have the excitement i should lol they party and alcohol part sure sounds fun, several hangovers in heat does not lol Good luck to you too :)

When is AF due Lili?

Sometime between tomorrow and Saturday. I'm either 11 or 12 DPO today, shouldn't I be getting solid BFPs by now?

I cant wait until this 2 week wait is over for me its driving me insane even though i know my chances of being pregnant are slim, i'm starting to want to come off the pill on thursday when this pack ends but the whole point in me trying in september is because i go on holiday at the end of it and i have never been abroad before so i wanted to enjoy it plus i'm sure my aunt who i am going with would kill me for getting pregnant beforehand (she likes her drink lol)

I considered coming off now to see how my periods are and using condoms but i dont like them so im stuck really, i keep telling myself i have 3 months to go then i can try but its going so slow lol x

know how you feel!! We've had no choice to wait because of health reasons with me and my legs but last month we thought what the heck lol.

ive not really had a proper cycle yet.. Stopped pill on 19th May on day 4 of pill (had withdrawal bleed about 4 days before) 3 days after stopping the pill i had the worst ever bleed. Was awful! Then started OPK 10days after CD 1 and here i am at 10/11 DPO.. Got positive OPK so hoping i did ovulate!!!!
Good luck! Try looking forward to the holiday and have your last pre 9 month party/alcohol session lol

I'm going to come off the pill in the middle of august, i wanted to be off a month in advance so i can see how things go with my period, thats the part i dread because i know they will be irregular and it will be harder, i am trying to look forward to it but i dont have the excitement i should lol they party and alcohol part sure sounds fun, several hangovers in heat does not lol Good luck to you too :)

Good luck Natalie - when I came off the pill it took me about 9 months to regulate my period - I had cycles that were 30 days, cycles that were 40, 25, etc all over the place. then they settled at about 32 days and slowly in the last few years they have got shorter and shorter and now average 28 or so.

That being said, if you start using OPK right away you will still be able to pinpoint O every month... if thas something you want to do

Good luck Natalie - when I came off the pill it took me about 9 months to regulate my period - I had cycles that were 30 days, cycles that were 40, 25, etc all over the place. then they settled at about 32 days and slowly in the last few years they have got shorter and shorter and now average 28 or so.

That being said, if you start using OPK right away you will still be able to pinpoint O every month... if thas something you want to do

Thank you :) you too.

My periods have never been regular, I've got a cyst on my ovary but i don't think it has anything to do with that because the doctor wasn't concerned and hasn't looked at it for well over a year even though i have asked several times, but for all i know the pill might have helped me with that because I've heard being on the pill may get rid of it and it stops more being made since you don't ovulate, i am going to get a load of ovulation tests and take one daily once i come off the pill, so i can see when i ovulate and hopefully catch the egg. I cant wait to officially be trying but i'm nervous at the same time.

Hey everyone!!!! Cd 1 without a doubt today!
Ok..... So I have heard that a head cold or sickness can actually be a pretty good sign of pregnancy... Or several women have had this and gotten a bfp!!! That is good news!!
Hey Momma!!! Sorry about your cycle! Hopefully it starts back up...or you get a surprise bfp!! I missed the picture....I was reading thru this morning but didn't see it!
I hope all of you lovely ladies have a fabulous day!!

Ok..... So I have heard that a head cold or sickness can actually be a pretty good sign of pregnancy... Or several women have had this and gotten a bfp!!! That is good news!!
Hey Momma!!! Sorry about your cycle! Hopefully it starts back up...or you get a surprise bfp!! I missed the picture....I was reading thru this morning but didn't see it!

Thanks Crazy that would be nice at least it would be for something... it is quite awful at the moment! lol

Thanks Crazy that would be nice at least it would be for something... it is quite awful at the moment! lol

Hopefully for you it doesn't turn into a full blown sickness but that BFP! I got sick -_- Someone at DH work place was very ill and of course she doesn't cover her mouth and she works right behind DH's cubicle. So he got sick but he lucked out with just a sore throat. I got the works! Sunday the 9th in the evening it started with a trace of sore throat then by Monday full blown sore throat. Sore throat went away by Friday. Thursday had minor cough, but unable to sleep with it due to all the mucus. (Had plenty of mucus since the 9th). Friday woke up with a nasty cold and my left ear is congested. I'm starting to feel better now, just have a minor cough, an annoyed cold and semi blocked ear yet. If it weren't for the ear being congested I probably would feel completely fine.

Hopefully for you it doesn't turn into a full blown sickness but that BFP! I got sick -_- Someone at DH work place was very ill and of course she doesn't cover her mouth and she works right behind DH's cubicle. So he got sick but he lucked out with just a sore throat. I got the works! Sunday the 9th in the evening it started with a trace of sore throat then by Monday full blown sore throat. Sore throat went away by Friday. Thursday had minor cough, but unable to sleep with it due to all the mucus. (Had plenty of mucus since the 9th). Friday woke up with a nasty cold and my left ear is congested. I'm starting to feel better now, just have a minor cough, an annoyed cold and semi blocked ear yet. If it weren't for the ear being congested I probably would feel completely fine.

Yikes I have nearly identical symptoms to you... I hope you feel beter soon!!! My ear is clogged too its very uncomfortable yuck... debating going home to bed.

34 weeks butterfly wow how time flies!! when is your EDD?

Yikes I have nearly identical symptoms to you... I hope you feel beter soon!!! My ear is clogged too its very uncomfortable yuck... debating going home to bed.

Uh oh that doesn't sound good if you have the same symptoms as me. I hope you get better soon yourself! And I've had plenty of rest mentally makes me feel better, but just doesn't help that darn ear!

July 30th. Coming up a lot quicker!!! We are as prepared as we can be as well. Nursery is done, washed the clothes/blankets, just need to clean the house a little more but that still isn't my favorite thing XD

Uh oh that doesn't sound good if you have the same symptoms as me. I hope you get better soon yourself! And I've had plenty of rest mentally makes me feel better, but just doesn't help that darn ear!

July 30th. Coming up a lot quicker!!! We are as prepared as we can be as well. Nursery is done, washed the clothes/blankets, just need to clean the house a little more but that still isn't my favorite thing XD

That is great! wow... :) so excited for you!:hugs:

Last night i got the overwelming urge to be sick i had something to eat and it wore off and i went to bed this morning i woke up at 6.30 am with stomach pains and feeling sick i was sure i had a bad stomach but i didnt, i took some anti-sickness tablets and have been getting intense stomach pains all day and feeling a bit sick, i've done nothing but wee all day but i think i might have a water infection :(

Hi ladies...:)

Wow momma plus you are very pretty...wootwooo lol...you both look georgous in your pic :flower:

Meg sorry to hear your not well still...hat off to you tho for going into work feeling like that .:hugs:

Barbs how's the iui going love :flower:...

Sorry to hear af arrived Ashley...big fat booo to that.:( :hugs:

Chere...how's your tww going...any symptoms ? :)

Natalie sorry to hear about your not feeling too great either :hugs: Hope it may be the early signs of a bfp for you.

Jesse sorry those dam Evaps are playing nasty games with you...how did your doller store ones go? :)

Butterfly wolf...sorry your feeling bad too...hope you get well soon love.:hugs:

Hmmmm have I forgot anyone lol....

Well my opks are going negative today so I'm OVULATING, :) Yaye!!!
Tmr I join the tww woohoo...:happydance:
RIGHT ...I'm not obsessing this month! Not going to test untill 9dpo and I WILL stick with this decision!!!
I WILL I WILL I WILL -WILL I? , pmsl.....:rofl:

Well I hope your all doing great and having a good day...:)

:) :) :) xxx

Hi ladies...:)

Well my opks are going negative today so I'm OVULATING, :) Yaye!!!
Tmr I join the tww woohoo...:happydance:
RIGHT ...I'm not obsessing this month! Not going to test untill 9dpo and I WILL stick with this decision!!!
I WILL I WILL I WILL -WILL I? , pmsl.....:rofl:

:) :) :) xxx

Nat glad to hear from you and I think you have a good plan! Welcome to the 2ww :) You can do it!!!!

Hey girls!
I'm going to make today's message short. Exhausted from moving.
But I wanted to message an update.
I am 1dpo today.

Well I'm really concerned this IUI isn't going to work.
Yesterday the doctor said everything looked great. My lining was 6mm. Today the doctor expressed concern over my lining. These were two different doctors. See, two days ago I had 8mm, yesterday 6mm & today 9mm but that's after Ovidrel. I had no idea that made a lick of a difference??? Wth?
So no more Clomid for me. And now I'm worried I won't be able to implant. Doctor made it out like it was not a big shot & she said perhaps having two follicles will give me good odds of getting pregnant. But I think this months been a wash. I wanted to cry.
Test date is July 2nd. I just feel so confused & like this cycle is a bust.

Hey girls!
I'm going to make today's message short. Exhausted from moving.
But I wanted to message an update.
I am 1dpo today.

Well I'm really concerned this IUI isn't going to work.
Yesterday the doctor said everything looked great. My lining was 6mm. Today the doctor expressed concern over my lining. These were two different doctors. See, two days ago I had 8mm, yesterday 6mm & today 9mm but that's after Ovidrel. I had no idea that made a lick of a difference??? Wth?
So no more Clomid for me. And now I'm worried I won't be able to implant. Doctor made it out like it was not a big shot & she said perhaps having two follicles will give me good odds of getting pregnant. But I think this months been a wash. I wanted to cry.
Test date is July 2nd. I just feel so confused & like this cycle is a bust.

I'm sorry Barb. I wish doctors were a little more sympathetic and understanding when they phrase news and information to us. I wish I had an answer or knew what was up- all I can say is have faith and keep on, 'keeping on'. For us TTC every month feels like this precious opportunity and when it's over, or "wasted" it feels so terrible. Good luck.

Evening All! 12 DPO here and still a slight tinge of pink when I wipe but so far nothing in toilet or on liner. I do suspect with my heart though, that AF will come soon, if she's not here already lightly! Dammit! Super sore boobs but they're always sore a week before AF comes. I had high hopes for this month. Booooo!

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->