6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well waited yesterday to test today, still BFN - 13 DPO. Dont think we succeed this month :(

Tested this morning it was negative :( not due AF til monday so may be to early.

Chere, follicles are eggs :)
They were pretty big this cycle. But if you read my post from yesterday, I don't have much confidence I can get pregnant. Actually the more I think about it I'm a bit ticked off. If my lining wasn't good enough & we are taking a crap shoot, why wouldn't the doctor from the first IUI say anything and give me the choice of passing on the procedure this month? I spent almost $600...so really. If I am not pregnant this cycle, I have one more cycle & in August we would meet the RE again. And if I'm at that meeting I'm going to make mention of that. I should have been told before we went ahead with the IUI. I just don't know what to think. I am bummed out.

Meg, I hope you feel better soon. I wonder where summer colds come from. It should be illegal. Lol. How many dpo are you today? When is AF due?

Nat, are you 1dpo today?? I don't know what I want to do about testing this month. Now that I feel like this IUI cycle was a waste of time & money potentially I don't known if I want to test out the Ovidrel in hopes of a bfp or just wait it out. I am feeling defeated.

Uggghh af started yesterday but yay to new cycle! Lol this af is quit crampy but very ligh, kinda expected w my annovulatory cycle..but here to being cd 2 today..srry a cpl of ya arent feeling so well, thanks nat for the kind words on my pic. :) barbs, I still have fi gers crossed for ya this month, dnt drop ur hopes just yet, im sure plenty of woman have have succeful implantation even with a slightly thinner lining..I dbt every womans is the same anywho..so keep hope awhile and allow ur positive energy assist conception!..:)

Thanks Barb; feel a little foolish- follicles are eggs, sigh....I'm sorry you're bummed. I wish I knew what to say. Docs need to be truthful about things from the get-go. This is a hard enough road to do with honesty.

13 DPO here.Body playing around with my head again. Today no spotting. I looked at chart last month, almost identical. Spotting intermittently before AF due, and she came late. Very late. So....not too much hope. Sure feels like AF is coming.

Natalie and Jess- sorry about those BFN's. Not over till AF comes! I don't have any tests- I always say I don't want to test but then when everyone else is, I want to too!

Nat- Enjoying the TWW? LOL

meg hope you feel better. I've been lucky and not caught a summer cold in years but now that I've said that......

Ladies w bfn, so sorry to hear.

Barbs I hate to see u soo bummed. Try and remain as positive as u can..I dbt every woman that gets preg has the excact same thickness in their lining..u know? Everyone is different..babies can do amazing things that often defy tge odds so dnt let lil numbers get u down..u know, after my late miscarriagebi had a dnc, that scrapped every bit of lining away but I got preg two wks later!.. odder things have happend..just pray ur lining thickens enuf to supoort baby as the baby is inbedding..have faith in ur body and knowing that things arent always perfect at the time of conception. Hang in there barbs and please dnt lose hope this cycle. I knowbhow tough it may b..:)

Hey momma...thank you for your supportive words. And Chere!
You're right I just need to stay positive and its not as if my doctor said no chance in hell. But you never want to hear "prove me wrong". Argh!
In just really wish I was told before the IUI and I had an informed decision. It was two different doctors so maybe its a difference of opinion?

Hey momma...thank you for your supportive words. And Chere!
You're right I just need to stay positive and its not as if my doctor said no chance in hell. But you never want to hear "prove me wrong". Argh!
In just really wish I was told before the IUI and I had an informed decision. It was two different doctors so maybe its a difference of opinion?

I agree Barb - they should have told you before the IUI if it was an issue -personally I think you should ask for your $600! That being said, it does not mean no chance and it could have been difference of opinion you are right. Perhaps you can speak with the first doctor and ask? What do you think? I am still hoping with those two huge follicles that you are in with a chance as good as any this month and I give you all the dust in the world xx:hugs:

Chere I am sorry you feel AF is on her way - I am the same- if I look back at my monthly symptoms close to AF, I have always had them before... so maybe its like my friend who got her BFP this week and the ABSENCE of any symptoms is the real tell tale lol.. who knows

But she did have pink CM like she usually does before AF and she got a BFP and no AF... so it does happen. Gives me hope!

I am 10DPO today, feeling out this month. I suppose the silver lining is I am going on holidays in three weeks and can enjoy myself.... but ask me in July, on cycle 11 (technically 14 of no protection but 11 of active TTC) and I will not be so pleased lol...

BFN on 9DPO but after 4 gatorades so who knows. I honestly dont trust these cheapies.... I think they are junk. My friend who got BFP on Saturday is only testing positive on them now and her FRER and Digi were positive 5 days ago.

Hey ladies,
Barb I'm sorry your iui appt was so frustrating but I looked up a bit online because I was curious and if your lining jumped back up to 9 from what I've seen that's a good thickness.. 8-10 is ideal, 7 is ok and 6 still has a chance. They should of explained that better. And also there was mention about 'triple stripe' being able to see the three layers of tissue, that's the necessity even if its thinner if you have that kind of layering its great. I really don't know much about it but no matter if the ovidrel was involved or not it did get thicker before that eggy rolls in and finds its spot. I hope that makes you feel a bit more positive.

Otherwise sorry about AF and the bfns ladies, and everyone in the TWW don't lose hope! And stop being sick too folks! I'm stuffed up pretty good at the moment but I don't think it's actually a cold...

Yep im out, :witch: got me this evening... Onto the next month! :flower:

Chere I am sorry you feel AF is on her way - I am the same- if I look back at my monthly symptoms close to AF, I have always had them before... so maybe its like my friend who got her BFP this week and the ABSENCE of any symptoms is the real tell tale lol.. who knows

But she did have pink CM like she usually does before AF and she got a BFP and no AF... so it does happen. Gives me hope!

Well this morning no pink,nothing....BUT with that said, this cycle is mirroring last month so I expect AF today or tomorrow. I'm trying to be hopeful!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies....wow it's so hot here in the sunny uk...ha ha ha makes a dam change! Lol

Barbs...I'm so sorry your iui apt was filled with disappointing and worrying news....those doctors really should say things straight you know...you been through a lot and I think they should consider than when it comes to telling you how your chances are...and defo give it a shot getting them dollers back love...
Ok so I have a story for you barbs and HOPFULLY this gives you some hope back again...
Ill try and keep it short ok...:)

Yesterday I watched my local morning show-this morning....they had caprice on there....big model...annoyingly georgous lol...
Anyway....she and her husband decided time was ticking by and want to get on with the kids factor....
After many many months of trying they got there bfp!.....however she sadly lost the baby and decided to visit a private practitioner to find out why....
After lots of testing they told her she has no lining and that chances of conception were zero and that the baby she had just lost was some sort of mirrical....
After some weeks of feeling sooo devestated they decoded they would look into surrogacy ...they chose a fantastic woman and took her along to thier clinc and got the show on the road.....the show on the road turned out to be successfull and she was carrying twins.....three months later when the soragot mom went for her scan- caprice started to feel alittle crapy and a fleeting thought went thought her head to test....so of she went to the pharmacy and bought a test and it's was a bfp!!! She could not believe her eyes and went back and bought every kind of brand available and poas'd them all...
She was pregnant!!!

So this just proves that even the top of the top in these clinics can get it wrong love...
I'm not saying they have got it wrong but measuring women's probables and chances differe and sometimes there advice can be somewhat cruel...
I think it was very harsh to say that to you yesterday...considering how much you have you on your plate in your whole personal life too...

Barbs I hope you can put this behind you for now and go and enjoy your break away and have some fun :hugs:
You really need a break love...you been through ALOT and it's the very least you deserve.:flower:

The testing- well I plan to start on 9dpo....how many dpo will you be when you return from your trip away?
I still think you should test out your trigger just so you get the hang of your averages as to when it starts to leave your system...

So do you think the clomid is responsible for the lining barbs?
Is there any supplements you can take to thicken back up?
I'm on b6 and q10 and b complex and zinc...zinc and b6 being the main ones!
I also eat a handful of Brazil nuts in the tww to supply natural selenium to help keep lining thicker or to encourage thickening...

Barbs I'm so sorry your feelin bummed out...I hope that story helped...:hugs:

Oh yeah...I'm 1dpo today ...Yaye :happydance:

:) :) :) xxx

Hi ladies sorry to hear about the bfns :hugs:

Meg how are you feeling today..better I hope...
Talia...- you got yourself a pregnancy cold there love...lol...it's a very good sign...you'll find it may be accompanied by lots of cm too...maybe not tho lol...

Chere I'm sorry you feel out...I hope you are not tho...

Yaye mommaplus....af came...brand new cycle....now lets hope them eggys come this cycle for you...got big fx for .:)

How is everybody else...? Ashley? :)

1dpo here so ttw is in process...I promise to be good this cycle ha ha ha...feeling hopefull.get them fx crossed for me ladies.:flower: lol

Hope your ok :)

:) :) :)

Talia - Maybe I have the same "cold" as you lol... but probably not with my luck haha... I feel too fluey for it to be that I think. I see your first midwide appt is July 22nd.. exciting!

Chere - Im sorry how many DPO are you again? 12? FX for you girl...

Nat - welcome to the 2ww :) Thanks for posting that story about the woman who got pg! Interesting read...

My Friend who just got her BFP, she got her HCG back today and her HCG was at 150 on Monday so she is feeling much better about having no symptoms. I am happy for her. Hoping its my turn soon enough! :) All of ours.... :)

Haha you guys are all too cute! I hope you all have the same 'lil flus' soon! We're just trying to work out how we're going to tell our parents. It's nerve wracking for me because my family is way more traditional. I just hope they give us a good reaction, even though we're not married. I think I'm just over thinking it cuz I don't want anyone to rain on our parade :(

Haha you guys are all too cute! I hope you all have the same 'lil flus' soon! We're just trying to work out how we're going to tell our parents. It's nerve wracking for me because my family is way more traditional. I just hope they give us a good reaction, even though we're not married. I think I'm just over thinking it cuz I don't want anyone to rain on our parade :(

Talia - I have learned that one thing we have no control of, is other peoples actions. They can only rain on your parade if you let them - Dont! :) This is your great news and if you are committed to eachother and the child, and i am not traditional by most means, then it makes no difference. Trust me there are plenty of married people who should have never had children! and vice versa... You deserve to be happy no matter what!

You're definitely right! We're ecstatic braying belief And we are definitely not gonna take any flack from anyone. I guess I just want that ideal announcement I guess. And like you said we're both committed and in love with this lil bip and in a good place in lifr so what else can you ask for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->