6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

hi girls. Thank you so much for your continued support and for looking up the information on the lining for me your continued supportit's something I really treasure. You girls have helped put my mind at ease today and I feel a lot better about this cycle and realized I just have to take it one day at a time. I can only hope everything turns out well and having to follicles has increase my chances as the Dr says. I am just upset about all the misinformation and confusion and I will be making mention to the doctor about this situation. Let's just hope I get pregnant and have nothing to complain about.

Nat, welcome to your TWW! We are sort of cycle buddies this month. And thank you so much for the information you gave me about the program you watched it's really good to know that there are worse situations with miracles.

hey Meg, I am so sorry you feel like you were out. 10 dpo it's still so very early. You still have a very good chance. I do believe taking the antibiotics is going to help you. I don't know why I feel so positive about it but I get a good feeling when I think about it. If this month doesn't work out for you its most likely because you were dealing with the infection this cycle. I totally understand how it feels to add at the Mount of months its been since you've been trying. If we don't get pregnant this month by next cycle it will have been a year and a half. I can't imagine and would never have imagined it would take this long for us to get pregnant. Because of this and because of the chemical pregnancy there are times I really just think it's not going to happen for us. Or if it does it's not going to be anytime soon.

I'm waiting for really for the cable guy to show up to hook up my internet and of course it is a time slot between 2&5 and my hunch is he will be here closer to 5 of course. Once I have internet tomorrow I will be online a little more frequently to check in and chat with you ladies while I unpack and pack to get ready for a trip to Ottawa! I won't be testing until we get back from Iowa which will be next Monday so I plan to start testing on the Tuesday morning which will be 8 dpo which would be a good time to start testing out the shot. These next few days will be good to distract me and not to think too much about what's been going on but it's hard not to think that there's a possibility I Harmed my chance with this month of getting pregnant by trying clomid.

by the way I'm using speech to text which is pretty freakin awesome when you're using a cell phone but that might mean there's quite a few typos teehee. I will talk to you ladies later XO XO

hi girls. Thank you so much for your continued support and for looking up the information on the lining for me your continued supportit's something I really treasure. You girls have helped put my mind at ease today and I feel a lot better about this cycle and realized I just have to take it one day at a time. I can only hope everything turns out well and having to follicles has increase my chances as the Dr says. I am just upset about all the misinformation and confusion and I will be making mention to the doctor about this situation. Let's just hope I get pregnant and have nothing to complain about.

Nat, welcome to your TWW! We are sort of cycle buddies this month. And thank you so much for the information you gave me about the program you watched it's really good to know that there are worse situations with miracles.

hey Meg, I am so sorry you feel like you were out. 10 dpo it's still so very early. You still have a very good chance. I do believe taking the antibiotics is going to help you. I don't know why I feel so positive about it but I get a good feeling when I think about it. If this month doesn't work out for you its most likely because you were dealing with the infection this cycle. I totally understand how it feels to add at the Mount of months its been since you've been trying. If we don't get pregnant this month by next cycle it will have been a year and a half. I can't imagine and would never have imagined it would take this long for us to get pregnant. Because of this and because of the chemical pregnancy there are times I really just think it's not going to happen for us. Or if it does it's not going to be anytime soon.

I'm waiting for really for the cable guy to show up to hook up my internet and of course it is a time slot between 2&5 and my hunch is he will be here closer to 5 of course. Once I have internet tomorrow I will be online a little more frequently to check in and chat with you ladies while I unpack and pack to get ready for a trip to Ottawa! I won't be testing until we get back from Iowa which will be next Monday so I plan to start testing on the Tuesday morning which will be 8 dpo which would be a good time to start testing out the shot. These next few days will be good to distract me and not to think too much about what's been going on but it's hard not to think that there's a possibility I Harmed my chance with this month of getting pregnant by trying clomid.

by the way I'm using speech to text which is pretty freakin awesome when you're using a cell phone but that might mean there's quite a few typos teehee. I will talk to you ladies later XO XO

Ah barbs speech text awesome...:thumbup:
And Yaye cycle buddies again.:)
You have a great plan barbs...and I really hope your trip to Ottawa is fantastic...
You truly deserve a good rest from the emotional anguish ttc can do to us all...
8dpo sounds good barbs...I am going with 9dpo...well I'm going to give it a darn good go anyhow lol...
I can't access my ic's so in a way I have no choice....unless I stamp my feet lol

Have you thought about progesterone barbs? Throwing an idea out of there if you haven't....I know that this is excellent for lining.:thumbup:
Maybe bring it up at next monitoring?

I hope that engineer isn't late or turns up earlier than 5 love...blooming cables guys eh lol...
My Internet man was so obnoxious I wanted to report him but I let it go and put it down to maybe he was having a bad day.

You take care barbs ok and rest assured that we are all loving being apart of your thread and being supportive...thankyou for giving us this life line and your friendship :hugs:...ahhhh I'm being flipping soppy again lol
But I mean It tho.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

hi girls. Thank you so much for your continued support and for looking up the information on the lining for me your continued supportit's something I really treasure. You girls have helped put my mind at ease today and I feel a lot better about this cycle and realized I just have to take it one day at a time. I can only hope everything turns out well and having to follicles has increase my chances as the Dr says. I am just upset about all the misinformation and confusion and I will be making mention to the doctor about this situation. Let's just hope I get pregnant and have nothing to complain

I had to laugh because your speech text said Iowa LOL but I knew what you meant. I use it too and it's great but funny. Glad you are feeling a bit more positive Barb! It's so true. You can relax now and enjoy your trip and just focus on having a good time. Enjoy a beer or three and just enjoy yourself.

Don't worry about me feeling out. You know the feeling all too well. I expect it so I don't even feel that disappointed it is almost numbing. Yikes that sounded bad lol. But you know what I mean. I know what you're saying Bout the infection. Maybe it will take this month to clean up and who knows about next month. We will see. Maybe I am wrong who knows. But at this point I don't think so. Well see!

Hope your cable guy showed up cant stand their time frames lol it's like being held hostage.

Meg I found the dollarama tests and loaded up. Just for kicks I took one cause I haven't spotted today and did for past 2 days. Of course BFN. Poo.

Barb- Happy you're feeling positive. God knows we're allowed to feel down, it's a crazy emotional battle and I haven't been trying as long as you have. It's best to now relax, focus on what's next. And the speech to text? Awesome! Really surprised it's so good and concise :)

Meg I found the dollarama tests and loaded up. Just for kicks I took one cause I haven't spotted today and did for past 2 days. Of course BFN. Poo.

Boo indeed!! I hope that witch stays away. When are you due? Today?

Hi ladies. 11dpo and bfn with fmu at 630am today.

It's not looking good! Due For AF in 2
Days - ill keep you posted

Xx Meg's

Hi girls...2dpo here....I'm a little worried about my temps ...it's not rising to confirm ovulation...:(
I'm not expecting my cover line till tmr of course but this cycles temps are completely different to all my other charts...
Could be a good sign but I'm soo worried my temps are not confirming ovulation...today's temp was the same as yesterday's.....soooo confused...
Any advice ladies?:flower:

Hope your all well...:thumbup:

:):) :) xxx
EDIT:...you may notice a couple of temps are at different times....I temped at the same time as usual but didn't manage to get the data on ff in time...:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 4

Xx Meg's

Hi meg...sorry about the bfn....:(
I still got my fx for you love.:flower:
Are you feeling any better today? :)

Xx Meg's

Hi Nat

Thanks :) I expected it so I am not too dissapointed which I know sounds weird but its where I am at this week lol

I am feeling a bit better - slowly but surely - now sneezing and a bit cough but much better than being sweaty and dizzy like the flu I suppose... :)

Hi girls...2dpo here....I'm a little worried about my temps ...it's not rising to confirm ovulation...:(
I'm not expecting my cover line till tmr of course but this cycles temps are completely different to all my other charts...
Could be a good sign but I'm soo worried my temps are not confirming ovulation...today's temp was the same as yesterday's.....soooo confused...

EDIT:...you may notice a couple of temps are at different times....I temped at the same time as usual but didn't manage to get the data on ff in time...:)

Nat I wish I could contribute but I dont know anything about temps and charting.. Im sure one of the lovely ladies will respond soon! xx

Xx Meg's

Hi Nat

Thanks :) I expected it so I am not too dissapointed which I know sounds weird but its where I am at this week lol

I am feeling a bit better - slowly but surely - now sneezing and a bit cough but much better than being sweaty and dizzy like the flu I suppose... :)

Awe so glad your feeling much better...meg I agree with barbs about the antibiotics...I really do think this was the month to get it cleared up and that I too have a very good feeling about your ttc...
Did you start the maca again or are you starting it next cycle...
I really hope Af dosnt show and you get your bfp....maybe like your friend and it's just going to show later...fx for you ok.:hugs:

You take care meg ok.:flower:

Xx Meg's

Hi Nat

Awe so glad your feeling much better...meg I agree with barbs about the antibiotics...I really do think this was the month to get it cleared up and that I too have a very good feeling about your ttc...
Did you start the maca again or are you starting it next cycle...
I really hope Af dosnt show and you get your bfp....maybe like your friend and it's just going to show later...fx for you ok.:hugs:

You take care meg ok.:flower:

Thanks Nat :) I hope so... maybe I need a cycle to clear up and then I have a better chance in the upcoming months - that would be great.

I stayed off the maca this month because of the antibiotics but I may start them up again next cycle... I just dont like how it lengthens my cycle to 31/32 days lol....

I have been terrible these last two weeks with vitamins I have forgot almost every day... usually I am good

Ah barbs speech text awesome...:thumbup:
And Yaye cycle buddies again.:)
You have a great plan barbs...and I really hope your trip to Ottawa is fantastic...
You truly deserve a good rest from the emotional anguish ttc can do to us all...
8dpo sounds good barbs...I am going with 9dpo...well I'm going to give it a darn good go anyhow lol...
I can't access my ic's so in a way I have no choice....unless I stamp my feet lol

Have you thought about progesterone barbs? Throwing an idea out of there if you haven't....I know that this is excellent for lining.:thumbup:
Maybe bring it up at next monitoring?

I hope that engineer isn't late or turns up earlier than 5 love...blooming cables guys eh lol...
My Internet man was so obnoxious I wanted to report him but I let it go and put it down to maybe he was having a bad day.

You take care barbs ok and rest assured that we are all loving being apart of your thread and being supportive...thankyou for giving us this life line and your friendship :hugs:...ahhhh I'm being flipping soppy again lol
But I mean It tho.:flower:

awe thanks hun...you're so sweet :)

the internet is on - the guy never showed up. apparently they dont have to? i wish I'd known this instead of anxiously awaiting this guy for three hours! well I need to get out of the house today for sure so I plan to go for a run some time this morning, shower up & continue my ways of unpacking or organizing. this place is a disaster!

I talked to the nurse & doctor about progesterone but I dont need the support as it seems. Nothing I can do now but wait & see. Normally my lining is perfect...damn Clomid. Ah well. Can't turn the clock back. I just hope I get pregnant anyway. I am just totally emotionally exhausted from the clinic appointments & shit.

9 dpo is a good place to start, Nat.....I'd say no point in doing it earlier.

Boo indeed!! I hope that witch stays away. When are you due? Today?

Ovufriend says due tomorrow, the one I use on my phone says today...my cycles used to be 26 days like clockwork, until last month. AF was late. So I guess that's why the date is pushed back. No more spotting at all, but just because I bought $1 tests I tested again. Still BFN.:dohh:

I've only been charting 2 mos? So my experience is limited...wish I could help. My chart was all over the place....

hi girls. Thank you so much for your continued support and for looking up the information on the lining for me your continued supportit's something I really treasure. You girls have helped put my mind at ease today and I feel a lot better about this cycle and realized I just have to take it one day at a time. I can only hope everything turns out well and having to follicles has increase my chances as the Dr says. I am just upset about all the misinformation and confusion and I will be making mention to the doctor about this situation. Let's just hope I get pregnant and have nothing to complain

I had to laugh because your speech text said Iowa LOL but I knew what you meant. I use it too and it's great but funny. Glad you are feeling a bit more positive Barb! It's so true. You can relax now and enjoy your trip and just focus on having a good time. Enjoy a beer or three and just enjoy yourself.

Don't worry about me feeling out. You know the feeling all too well. I expect it so I don't even feel that disappointed it is almost numbing. Yikes that sounded bad lol. But you know what I mean. I know what you're saying Bout the infection. Maybe it will take this month to clean up and who knows about next month. We will see. Maybe I am wrong who knows. But at this point I don't think so. Well see!

Hope your cable guy showed up cant stand their time frames lol it's like being held hostage.

Well you know what I read from my doctor's office blog? Having 1 drink is OK...more than that is detrimental. So I try not to have more than 1 but if I have two & its been days since a drop, I am not stressed. I drank hard when I got pregnant with my daughter lol. But it's a different ball game now & we're paying good money. I haven't been drunk in eons!

Meg, I totally get feeling numb to it. I feel like I'm just on autopilot now. Going to my appointments, doing IUI, living life but I just anticipate a big fat fucking negative every damned month. So I just don't pay as much attention now. Last month I was not surprised getting my period & I just moved on with my life. I felt my heart sank at the IUI appointment but slowly moving towards 'why should I be freaking surprised? when will my time be? never? ok i thought so' LOL

Yep I do know how you feel too....doubting every month. Why should this month bet 'thee' month right? lolll

Cable guy never came but I have internet. So I think they just flipped some switch. I literately envision a board of switches & an "ON" button :)

I temped for about 3-4 months last year. It drove me crazy so I stopped doing it :)

Well, you could possibly a slow temp riser...I was. My temps never spiked, it went up slowly & I believe it's not until about 3dpo that it gives you the crosshairs. Just be patient & hopefully it will detect the rise!

Meg I'm sorry you're getting a bfn :( Hang in there.
If it doesnt happen this month I recon it's becasue of the infection.
I hope that you'll get your bfp this summer!
I hope we all do. It's so sad to see how far everyoen I know has gone in their pregnancies & I'm still sat here with nothing. :(

Meg I'm sorry you're getting a bfn :( Hang in there.
If it doesnt happen this month I recon it's becasue of the infection.
I hope that you'll get your bfp this summer!
I hope we all do. It's so sad to see how far everyoen I know has gone in their pregnancies & I'm still sat here with nothing. :(

I hope thats the reason too... I feel better about it now because at least I finally did something about it.. Its gotta mean something right???

I know what you mean. I am so happy for my close friend who just got BFP this week but part of me is like hmmm I hope I am just as happy if shes 6 months along and I am not pg.. how will I feel then? I am pretty sure I can stomach it for my friend but then I will truly be the last of all my "couple friends" without a baby. There is only one other couple who doesnt but shess totally career obsessed and not interested anytime soon.... I hope I am not that far behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->