6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Meg I found the dollarama tests and loaded up. Just for kicks I took one cause I haven't spotted today and did for past 2 days. Of course BFN. Poo.

Boo indeed!! I hope that witch stays away. When are you due? Today?

Ovufriend says due tomorrow, the one I use on my phone says today...my cycles used to be 26 days like clockwork, until last month. AF was late. So I guess that's why the date is pushed back. No more spotting at all, but just because I bought $1 tests I tested again. Still BFN.:dohh:

well if every other cycle you are 26 then I would consider today AF day..... but give it an extra day to allow for what happened last month. Maybe it was a fluke... sorry about the BFN I am right with you on that! I feel like there is no point to testing tomorrow but having 1 or 2 left I may as well. blah lol I will have a nice cold beer or three this weekend ....

Meg I'm sorry you're getting a bfn :( Hang in there.
If it doesnt happen this month I recon it's becasue of the infection.
I hope that you'll get your bfp this summer!
I hope we all do. It's so sad to see how far everyoen I know has gone in their pregnancies & I'm still sat here with nothing. :(

I hope thats the reason too... I feel better about it now because at least I finally did something about it.. Its gotta mean something right???

I know what you mean. I am so happy for my close friend who just got BFP this week but part of me is like hmmm I hope I am just as happy if shes 6 months along and I am not pg.. how will I feel then? I am pretty sure I can stomach it for my friend but then I will truly be the last of all my "couple friends" without a baby. There is only one other couple who doesnt but shess totally career obsessed and not interested anytime soon.... I hope I am not that far behind.

I've found that its been really difficult for me and our close friends. Put it this way, they've all reached around the 20 week month & I haven't seen them. I've messaged with them but not physically seen them. I think it will be too awkward. Actually, I know it will be extremely awkward. And here I am almost 1.5 years later & nothing :(
It's especially hard with one of my friends who's g/f got pregnant & we would have been not more than 3-4 weeks difference between us had I not had that miscarriage.

Meg I'm sorry you're getting a bfn :( Hang in there.
If it doesnt happen this month I recon it's becasue of the infection.
I hope that you'll get your bfp this summer!
I hope we all do. It's so sad to see how far everyoen I know has gone in their pregnancies & I'm still sat here with nothing. :(

I hope thats the reason too... I feel better about it now because at least I finally did something about it.. Its gotta mean something right???

I know what you mean. I am so happy for my close friend who just got BFP this week but part of me is like hmmm I hope I am just as happy if shes 6 months along and I am not pg.. how will I feel then? I am pretty sure I can stomach it for my friend but then I will truly be the last of all my "couple friends" without a baby. There is only one other couple who doesnt but shess totally career obsessed and not interested anytime soon.... I hope I am not that far behind.

I've found that its been really difficult for me and our close friends. Put it this way, they've all reached around the 20 week month & I haven't seen them. I've messaged with them but not physically seen them. I think it will be too awkward. Actually, I know it will be extremely awkward. And here I am almost 1.5 years later & nothing :(
It's especially hard with one of my friends who's g/f got pregnant & we would have been not more than 3-4 weeks difference between us had I not had that miscarriage.

Yeah I can imagine that would make it all the more difficult - having a date to compare it too... I had even wonderred what if I got pg same cycle as my friend and then one of us lost it? Im sorry you ar going through that Barb that is just not fair. Do your friends acknowledge the awkwardness? Are you avoiding dinners or get togethers with them?

Barbs...hi love...how are you ? :)

I found this tonight and I thought I would post it to you...
Seemed interesting...
Remember I mentioned to robitussin ?
Well you got me thinking about what your doc said about your lining because of the clomid...well anyhows I found this....hope it helps...:flower

If you're taking Clomid (clomiphene citrate, Serophene) as an ovulation inductor, it may help to know that it can cause hostile mucus in 30 percent or more of women using it. Higher doses of Clomid tend to be more associated with less cervical fluid and a thinner uterine lining, than the 50 mg dose and Robitussin can help to reverse this.

What cycle days should I take Robitussin (cough medicine that only contains guaifenesin as the active ingredient)?
Most doctors suggest taking Robitussin five days before and including the day of ovulation for a total of 6 days during your cycle.This helps provide the optimal environment to help the sperm survive and get to where they need to go.If you take Clomid, waiting until the day after the last Clomid pill is taken before starting Robitussin is suggested.

:) :) :) xxx

Barbs...hi love...how are you ? :)

I found this tonight and I thought I would post it to you...
Seemed interesting...
Remember I mentioned to robitussin ?
Well you got me thinking about what your doc said about your lining because of the clomid...well anyhows I found this....hope it helps...:flower

If you're taking Clomid (clomiphene citrate, Serophene) as an ovulation inductor, it may help to know that it can cause hostile mucus in 30 percent or more of women using it. Higher doses of Clomid tend to be more associated with less cervical fluid and a thinner uterine lining, than the 50 mg dose and Robitussin can help to reverse this.

What cycle days should I take Robitussin (cough medicine that only contains guaifenesin as the active ingredient)?
Most doctors suggest taking Robitussin five days before and including the day of ovulation for a total of 6 days during your cycle.This helps provide the optimal environment to help the sperm survive and get to where they need to go.If you take Clomid, waiting until the day after the last Clomid pill is taken before starting Robitussin is suggested.

Meg I found the dollarama tests and loaded up. Just for kicks I took one cause I haven't spotted today and did for past 2 days. Of course BFN. Poo.

Ovufriend says due tomorrow, the one I use on my phone says today...my cycles used to be 26 days like clockwork, until last month. AF was late. So I guess that's why the date is pushed back. No more spotting at all, but just because I bought $1 tests I tested again. Still BFN.:dohh:

well if every other cycle you are 26 then I would consider today AF day..... but give it an extra day to allow for what happened last month. Maybe it was a fluke... sorry about the BFN I am right with you on that! I feel like there is no point to testing tomorrow but having 1 or 2 left I may as well. blah lol I will have a nice cold beer or three this weekend ....

Still no AF but slight pink when I wipe. I know she's lurking about. I have a bachelorette party to go to this weekend so I'm right with ya Meg, and those 1 or 3 beers....

Still no AF but slight pink when I wipe. I know she's lurking about. I have a bachelorette party to go to this weekend so I'm right with ya Meg, and those 1 or 3 beers....

I find the pink cm so tricky. I always get it at some point before AF shows. Either the day before, two days before, or the day of . But of course last month I didn't get any and so I got my hopes up. My friend who got her bfp this months always gets it too and she had pink cm the day before her bfp so you never know....

Cheers to us this weekend Chere...!

I have had some mild cramping on and off tonight. I wonder if she will show on time

I find the pink cm so tricky. I always get it at some point before AF shows. Either the day before, two days before, or the day of . But of course last month I didn't get any and so I got my hopes up. My friend who got her bfp this months always gets it too and she had pink cm the day before her bfp so you never know....

Cheers to us this weekend Chere...!

I have had some mild cramping on and off tonight. I wonder if she will show on time

I might feel positive and hopeful if I hadn't taken 2 tests and recvd 2 BFN's!! Hard to argue with that. It's just a waiting game now. Since I have plans Sat night, and need to squish into my good jeans she will no doubt rear her ugly head then. BITCH.:growlmad:

Hi ladies.. 12 DPO and I am posting a pic of my cheapie for input. I have never had even an evap before so I cant really tell if there is color in this line or not...

thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 13
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 16
Hi ladies.. 12 DPO and I am posting a pic of my cheapie for input. I have never had even an evap before so I cant really tell if there is color in this line or not...

thoughts?

Oh my - MEG ! This is very interesting....how fast did that line come up?.....there is a line!
I can't quite tell if there's colour yet....you should test again later and post...Yaye!
Oh meg I soooo hope this is it for you .....:flower:

I'm happy but also nervous for you..I hope they aren't them nasty Evaps....
I bet your heart is skipping eats and everything....awe meg I really want this for ....:flower:

Edit I'm going to have a look at your tests on my avary app. And see what I get..:thumbup:

OH MY GOSH!!!
Meg I think you have a bfp there....I'm sooo excited for you....
I really didn't have to do hardly anything to your pics when it came to tweaking...
Right ok I don't want to gee your hopes up if it does turn out to be a horrid evap so im going to stay on the edge of my seat (practically falling off here lol)
And wait for your later tests if you have any....me thinks frer is on th cards here woop woop...:happydance:

Here's a tweek ...and ill post another straight after in black and white .....all I did to it was pull some colour through...:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 18
Is it more colourful in person? Cuz it looks like my 11 dpo dollar store test... I hope this is it for you!

thoughts?

Oh my - MEG ! This is very interesting....how fast did that line come up?.....there is a line!
I can't quite tell if there's colour yet....you should test again later and post...Yaye!
Oh meg I soooo hope this is it for you .....:flower:

I'm happy but also nervous for you..I hope they aren't them nasty Evaps....
I bet your heart is skipping eats and everything....awe meg I really want this for ....:flower:

Edit I'm going to have a look at your tests on my avary app. And see what I get..:thumbup:

LOL - the line came up within a couple min - not long

I am pretty sure there was pink in it IRL.... i remember looking at it and thinking that it looked pink to me. When it started to dry I was not so sure but I took pics that of course are never QUITE as accurate... I dont know what to make of it. Could be an evap and I am prepared for that.

I am debating getting an FRER today - I dont know if I want to waste the money ahhhhhhhh

I am debating getting an FRER today - I dont know if I want to waste the money ahhhhhhhh

Maybe test with ic later after hold wee for a couple of hours and save frer for morning.:thumbup:

I only have one IC left... they are 20miu so not super sensitive.

I may just hold my bladder all morning and get an FRER at lunch

Fackkkkkkkkkkkkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"