6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I am debating getting an FRER today - I dont know if I want to waste the money ahhhhhhhh

Maybe test with ic later after hold wee for a couple of hours and save frer for morning.:thumbup:
:) :) :) xxx

I only have one IC left... they are 20miu so not super sensitive.

I may just hold my bladder all morning and get an FRER at lunch

Fackkkkkkkkkkkkk

Meg were they 20 miu ? This mornings test?.....
Very rare you get an evap on them.
If you can find a10 mui somewhere it's shoud be a clearer result.

I am debating getting an FRER today - I dont know if I want to waste the money ahhhhhhhh

Maybe test with ic later after hold wee for a couple of hours and save frer for morning.:thumbup:

Fackkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yeah they are 20 miu... FRER is 10 miu right?

Fackkkkkkkkkkkkk

Wow meg for a 20 to pick up a bfp at 12 dpo your chances of that being real is very good...

I THINK frers are 10 mui...but it depends what brand frer you get.....have you got a superdrug store there.....they have own brand frers 10 mui....I swear by these....
Or an Asda?......not completely sure what mui Asda are tho.:wacko:

Fackkkkkkkkkkkkk

Wow meg for a 20 to pick up a bfp at 12 dpo your chances of that being real is very good...

I THINK frers are 10 mui...but it depends what brand frer you get.....have you got a superdrug store there.....they have own brand frers 10 mui....I swear by these....
Or an Asda?......not completely sure what mui Asda are tho.:wacko:

FRER is an actual brand here - First Response Early Resuly - they look like this: https://www.firstresponse.com/early-pregnancy-test.asp

I think If I buy one I will just buy the name brand one no?

Get one!! Sorry, did I say that out loud? I probably would cause it would be killing me. When is AF due? Mine came this morning so I'm living vicariously through you. I'm in meetings all day today at the union and prob won't be able to check this BUT I will rush home! Good luck!:hugs:

Get one!! Sorry, did I say that out loud? I probably would cause it would be killing me. When is AF due? Mine came this morning so I'm living vicariously through you. I'm in meetings all day today at the union and prob won't be able to check this BUT I will rush home! Good luck!:hugs:

Chere I am sorry AF got you ugh... well you enjoy those beers lol well earned I will say you have had quite a month!! :)

AF is due for me tomorrow I think. I 99% get it 14 days from positive OPK which would be tomorrow...

I am going to get one at lunch. May as well - I had hoped to enjoy a beer tonight so just to be safe bahh lol

Barb I could use your educated and blunt opinion right about now

Hi ladies.. 12 DPO and I am posting a pic of my cheapie for input. I have never had even an evap before so I cant really tell if there is color in this line or not...

thoughts?

Oh that looks like a line too me!!!!! Woo hoo

Hi all I've been reading these posts all day trying to match my symptoms with everyones lol. I'm on my 1st round of clomid and my I'm 10dpo Af is due on Wednesday 26th

5dpo temp 37.1c, creamy thick white cm,increased appetite was craving chicken fried rice, light cramps
6dpo temp 37.5c creamy thick white cm, craving rice again, light cramps
7dpo temp 37.1c watery white cm, backache, cramps bit stronger,frequent urination, craving rice again lol BFN
8dpo temp 37.1c watery clear/white cm, cramps, headache, frequent urination, fatigue BFN
9dpo 37.0c watery clear/white cm, backache, cramps more painful, headache, bad heartburn in the morning, started having painful bbs but only at the sides BFN
10dpo temp 36.8, bloated, heartburn, frequent urination, very tender bbs only at the sides, my cramps are very bad today I've took painkillers and nothing will take it off. Tried too find cervix today but I can only reach it when I bear down and when i pulled finger out it was covered in white and clear cm (tmi i know lol sorry) but I can't find the opening at all is this and the bad cramps normal? it's freaking me out as I don't get Af pains until cd2. BFN

Good luck too everyone

Hi ladies.. 12 DPO and I am posting a pic of my cheapie for input. I have never had even an evap before so I cant really tell if there is color in this line or not...

thoughts?

I'm a little errie on it because when I used IC's (wondfo's) I had a lot of evaps that looked like that. Best advice I can say is test with a frer and see what happens! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!!

Hey ladies!!!! Hope y'all are all doing well!!
Chere-sorry about af
Nat,meg,barb- cant wait see those bfps!!!!!
As for me boring ole cd 4 for me!! Blah!
And for everyone all this thread have a fabulous day!!

I lost this thread and just found it - I had to do a search for it! :) I think its more appropriate to be here I guess.

Here is my FRER from 11am....

A line is a line right? AF due tomorrow.... On the test IRL it is deffo a pink line just really light. Should I take my second one tomorrow morning?

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 18
lol I even started a new thread with the same title in the old forum asking where everyone went LOL

Hi Petzy-

I posted a picture of my FRER stick about a week ago and it looked exactly like that up until the day of my missed period! (well it got a little darker as the days went on) I finally took a digital on dpo 16/17 and got a bpf. Good luck!!

Hi Petzy-

I posted a picture of my FRER stick about a week ago and it looked exactly like that up until the day of my missed period! (well it got a little darker as the days went on) I finally took a digital on dpo 16/17 and got a bpf. Good luck!!

Thanks Enchanted :) Congrats to you

AWE MEG YES! YES ! YES!
I'm sooo happy for you...that is a line!
:happydance:
YAYE YOU DID IT........WOOOHOOOOO.....

Oh barbs where are you I think of all of us you deserved to see this first as you have supported meg through her entire journey.:flower:

Yaye meg I am literally dancing around for you yipppeeeeee.:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:) :) :) xxxx

AWE MEG YES! YES ! YES!
I'm sooo happy for you...that is a line!
:happydance:
YAYE YOU DID IT........WOOOHOOOOO.....

Oh barbs where are you I think of all of us you deserved to see this first as you have supported meg through her entire journey.:flower:

Yaye meg I am literally dancing around for you yipppeeeeee.:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:) :) :) xxxx

LOL I had to do a big smile with your post Nat... honestly Its not even computing AT ALL. I am just in shock. Total shock.... I think I am also hesitant of a chemical, AF is due tomorrow, etc etc... and hoping to see a darker line in the a.m. you know?But I suppose between the two tests it must be true for now anyways!

I will tell DH tonight that I got a line but we will test again in the morning... since its the weekend no bloods for me till next week.

I lost this thread and just found it - I had to do a search for it! :) I think its more appropriate to be here I guess.

Here is my FRER from 11am....

A line is a line right? AF due tomorrow.... On the test IRL it is deffo a pink line just really light. Should I take my second one tomorrow morning?

that's how mine looked at 9 dpo!!!!! I am pretty damn sure you just got your bfp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->