6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I lost this thread and just found it - I had to do a search for it! :) I think its more appropriate to be here I guess.

Here is my FRER from 11am....

A line is a line right? AF due tomorrow.... On the test IRL it is deffo a pink line just really light. Should I take my second one tomorrow morning?

that's how mine looked at 9 dpo!!!!! I am pretty damn sure you just got your bfp!!!

Thanks Butterfly.. I will post my FMU FRER tomorrow morning - eeek

Had to pop in on this one. Meg it looks like you might finally have your BFP!! Maybe it was the infection topping you all along. I have been on the edge of my seat reading the last couple of pages, I even got tears in my eyes at the frer - pregnancy hormones! Ill be checking back tomoro to see it get darker. I read almost everyday hoping for you guys to get a BFP I'm a secret stalker since getting mine hehe. Aww so excited for you xx

Had to pop in on this one. Meg it looks like you might finally have your BFP!! Maybe it was the infection topping you all along. I have been on the edge of my seat reading the last couple of pages, I even got tears in my eyes at the frer - pregnancy hormones! Ill be checking back tomoro to see it get darker. I read almost everyday hoping for you guys to get a BFP I'm a secret stalker since getting mine hehe. Aww so excited for you xx

KLK I am really grateful for your message - much appreciated - glad you are still following along ;) How are you doing in your pregnancy? Has the morning sickness improved? Big hugs to you... xx the next day or two will tell I suppose!

Aww I know you feel, I'd never had an evap or anything either so when I got a really faint line I was so wary, ppl were saying its looks my BFP and congrats but I wouldn't let myself fully believe it for a while as I was scared of it not being real.
I'm fine thank you, :) I heard baby's heartbeat today so that was really good. My sickness is easing off at last just have the odd day now which is a hell of alot better than all day everyday. The tiredness is a killer though especially with having a 3yr old, it just can suddenly hit you like a ton of bricks and you struggle to keep your eyes open.
Good luck with fmu, my fingers and toes are crossed although I don't think you need it what with 2 lines on 2 brands hehe xx

You know meg...I am still realing over your bfp's....I'm sooooooo happy for you...you been through SO much...
Meg you are an inspiration to me :flower: you kept your feet on the ground and been such a great support to us all...
I know behind closed doors we all have our own way of coping with our personal journeys with ttc and that altho we can write about our feelings on here dealing with them irl is somewhat different but you have always been so honest and upfront and such a strong woman...you certainly deserve this love.
I cried with such emotion and relief for you earlier....
I am glad that your long journey has come to an end and that you can begin the new magical journey that the pregnancy will take you....suck it all up meg enjoy and cradle that bump as it grows with you ...it's truly thee most precious thing you will ever experience.:flower:

May I add tho....please stay with us....we would miss you sooo much...you have kept the little fun we can enjoy out of it in here...lol

How had dh taken it? I bet he is OVER THE MOON and back .:)

I can't believe that the infection robbed you for so long...naughty killer vag eh.lol
And as for that doctor telling you not to ttc this month bc of the antibiotics,....well thank gawsh you didn't listen to him eh.lol
:hugs:

Thankyou meg....thankyou for being you and I am truly pleased for you and your bfp.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

You know meg...I am still realing over your bfp's....I'm sooooooo happy for you...you been through SO much...
Meg you are an inspiration to me :flower: you kept your feet on the ground and been such a great support to us all...
I know behind closed doors we all have our own way of coping with our personal journeys with ttc and that altho we can write about our feelings on here dealing with them irl is somewhat different but you have always been so honest and upfront and such a strong woman...you certainly deserve this love.
I cried with such emotion and relief for you earlier....
I am glad that your long journey has come to an end and that you can begin the new magical journey that the pregnancy will take you....suck it all up meg enjoy and cradle that bump as it grows with you ...it's truly thee most precious thing you will ever experience.:flower:

May I add tho....please stay with us....we would miss you sooo much...you have kept the little fun we can enjoy out of it in here...lol

How had dh taken it? I bet he is OVER THE MOON and back .:)

I can't believe that the infection robbed you for so long...naughty killer vag eh.lol
And as for that doctor telling you not to ttc this month bc of the antibiotics,....well thank gawsh you didn't listen to him eh.lol
:hugs:

Thankyou meg....thankyou for being you and I am truly pleased for you and your bfp.:flower:

Nat that means so much to me I can't even tell you ! Honestly very touching and I'm so grateful for everyone's support. And if this is an actual bfp I'm not going anywhere lol it makes no difference this is the only forum I want to be on! May poke around first tri if this progresses but that's about it lol you are stuck with me.

Yeah it must have been that killer vag lol. Hot damn eh. LOL

I'm waiting for DH to get home from work in a bit. I just got home myself! I know the first words out of his mouth are going to be oh no now you have to be sober in Vegas LOL ah well what can ya do.... I will def post my test in the morning for you to see. Hopefully a bit darker.

Hahaha the oh no now you have to be sober in Vegas made me laugh!! So worth it though!!! Eeeek so excited for you

Hahaha the oh no now you have to be sober in Vegas made me laugh!! So worth it though!!! Eeeek so excited for you

Yeah kind of regretting this all you can drink coupon I bought now LOL

All you can drink coupon??? Oh man......all the water and juice I guess! Wow. What you miss in a few bloody hours on here. I'm stunned. I can't wait till tomorrow to see the next test- nobody can! Argh!

All you can drink coupon??? Oh man......all the water and juice I guess! Wow. What you miss in a few bloody hours on here. I'm stunned. I can't wait till tomorrow to see the next test- nobody can! Argh!

Ahh you and me both sister!

OH MY GOD! I just got home from my nursing school convocation and my parents luncheon for where we told them our big news! And then I come home and see a frer.... Had to go back like 5 pages to catch up before I'd let myself check out the pic! It's your bfp!!! I know everyone else has said it in much nicer ways and I know I haven't known you long but you, barb and Nat are such strong ladies and I cannot even wait for them to follow you on your journey!!!!!

OH MY GOD! I just got home from my nursing school convocation and my parents luncheon for where we told them our big news! And then I come home and see a frer.... Had to go back like 5 pages to catch up before I'd let myself check out the pic! It's your bfp!!! I know everyone else has said it in much nicer ways and I know I haven't known you long but you, barb and Nat are such strong ladies and I cannot even wait for them to follow you on your journey!!!!!

Thanks Talia - congrats on your convocation! And that's so exciting you told your parents - were they excited for you?! :hugs:

Thanks so much I can't wait either. Still hesitant about this whole thing but we will see way the morning brings lol!

Yes, my grandparents a few other relatives were there. Huge shock for everyone but they're all ecstatic except my dad but he's just like that, we have issues as it is. But that's ok. I cannot wait to see the morning test!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies....:) got my cover line today....phewww to that lol...

Meg progress? :)

Barbs where are you :flower: we miss you .....oh yeah your on your way to Ottawa right?
Hope you have a great time :flower:

Mommaplus how's your new cycle going? What cd are you now?:)

Talia, so glad your good news went down well...congratulations :flower:

How is everybody else? Good I hope.:)

Back later to check in ....:thumbup:

Hi Nat! How many DPO are you now? That's great you got your cover line ;) wee!!

Talia I'm so glad your family was so thrilled. Dont worry I totally understand re dad issues I don't talk to mine much... Long story there ! Enjoy your news. So exciting!

I'm testing soon it's only 645am but having trouble sleeping.

I am so stuffed up and uncomfortable yuck. I googled my allergy nasal spray yesterday and its a category C medication so I can't take it if I am pg so just in case I am not using it. It works so well though so that sucks. Lol.

Throwing a party today for my sister lots to do soon...... Was supposed to be a pool party but it appears I am getting rained out. Ah well

I am nervous about so many people coming over and me not drinking. I don't know what to do !

I told DH last night and he is happy :). He asked me if there are false positives and I said not really. He told me to tell my fam I'm ok antibiotics and can't drink. I think they excuse is too popular lol I feel like if I pour half a beer out and just hold it or stand near it I will get less questions I don't know .... Lol

Barb we miss you I hope you are having a great time in Ottawa!!

Meg that's a good idea....pour out a glass...stand with it for a while...put it down somewhere ...make out you can't remember where and pour out another...if you do get rumbled just Denie it lol...and say look I'm drinking it...and take a sip or two...your allowed to have a glass ...it won't harm a thing.:flower:

Can't wait to see your test Yaye :happydance:

Oh...I'm 4dpo now...t minus 5days till the test fest begins. Lol...
Good luck with your wee wee lol

I think I can only add one at a time from my phone. It's a bit darker today bit not dark yet. Af due today so I expect it should darken in the next couple days.i am picking up more tests today and a digi too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 19
Here's another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts