6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I think I can only add one at a time from my phone. It's a bit darker today bit not dark yet. Af due today so I expect it should darken in the next couple days.i am picking up more tests today and a digi too.

Yep yep yep this is it meg....woohoooo bfp Alishuss :happydance:
Sinking in yet? Lol....:flower:
I bet that made it more real seeing it again stronger this morning....did it all feel like a dream this morning? :)
Yaye meg I can't believe it wooohoooo.....:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happylishus and healthylishus nine months to you meg.....:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

I think I can only add one at a time from my phone. It's a bit darker today bit not dark yet. Af due today so I expect it should darken in the next couple days.i am picking up more tests today and a digi too.

Yep yep yep this is it meg....woohoooo bfp Alishuss :happydance:
Sinking in yet? Lol....:flower:
I bet that made it more real seeing it again stronger this morning....did it all feel like a dream this morning? :)
Yaye meg I can't believe it wooohoooo.....:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happylishus and healthylishus nine months to you meg.....:thumbup:

It definitely made it a bit more real but no it still hasn't sunken in yet lol! I'm feeling so hesitant to accept it. Is that normal lol.

Apparently I can take bendryl so I'm going to talk to the pharmacist today and confirm that - need something for these sinuses!

I will feel better after I get bloods done next week I am sure!:hugs:

Wow!!! Meg congrats!!! I can't believe it....finally you got s positive test!!!!
Im in shock too...so happy for you!!!! Wow I wonder if it was your infection for reals!!!!

Yep I'm in Ottawa and keeping really busy so I don't have much time to come on here but I will check in.:)

Meg how many dpo.when you got your first bfp?

Wow!!! Meg congrats!!! I can't believe it....finally you got s positive test!!!!
Im in shock too...so happy for you!!!! Wow I wonder if it was your infection for reals!!!!

Yep I'm in Ottawa and keeping really busy so I don't have much time to come on here but I will check in.:)

Meg how many dpo.when you got your first bfp?

Oh I'm so glad you're here lol!!!

Hope you have an awesome trip Barbs.

I wonder too..... Ok so yesterday was first bfp and that was 12 dpo. Today 13dpo. Guess I am a late tester! Looking back testing at 8 dpo really was pointless for me lol

Barb I could use your educated and blunt opinion right about now

Soooory!! I've been so busy in Ottawa but your IC is a clear bfp! Damn...you're pregnant!!!!! :)))))

Thanks Barb. Lets hope we are all whining about our bumps soon lol. I do find it funny I am already complaining. Like really? We women are never satisfied lol

Oh wow!!! It's definitely darker today! Well you remember us talking about 'lil flus' you got one! I was stuffed up pretty good but I didn't feel actually sick, I looked up decongestants and most are level c so I bought some of that sea salt and aloe nasal spray and it did the trick! Yay!!! Congrats!

Yaye barbs...woohoo so glad your having a great time away....
GREAT NEWS about megs bfp isn't it....I cried so much for her...I keep getting so emotional about it...want to cry again when I think about it lol...daft arnt I. Lol...
I just remember that feeling of complete supprise and shock and elatedness ...

Miss you barbs :flower:

You next HOPFULLY :)
Woohoo.

Yaye barbs...woohoo so glad your having a great time away....
GREAT NEWS about megs bfp isn't it....I cried so much for her...I keep getting so emotional about it...want to cry again when I think about it lol...daft arnt I. Lol...
I just remember that feeling of complete supprise and shock and elatedness ...

Miss you barbs :flower:

You next HOPFULLY :)
Woohoo.

Aww that's soo sweet Nat, you guys are amazing supporting each other through this and whoever else comes along. I'm sure it must mean so much to see the bfp you all have been waiting for!
And meg, it still hasn't really sunk in, it still feels strange to actually say 'I'm pregnant' or to call my brothers uncles or my parents grandparents! Lol

Omg..I am soio happy for meg that is just soooo amazing and truly touching. I cldnt b more happy for her

You ladies are all the most supportive awesome women. I am so incredibly lucky to have you in my life! Honestly. I talk to you girls 10 times more about this stuff than anyone in my personal life.... It's such a great place for support and understanding. We stick through it all together. It's hard to find that.

Oh wow!!! It's definitely darker today! Well you remember us talking about 'lil flus' you got one! I was stuffed up pretty good but I didn't feel actually sick, I looked up decongestants and most are level c so I bought some of that sea salt and aloe nasal spray and it did the trick! Yay!!! Congrats!

Hey thanks for the tip I am going to try and get some shortly. I am really suffering here with my sinuses and congestion ugh!!! Aloe and sea salt ok

Ya they have all sorts of those sprays just make sure there's no actual drugs in it! And ps do not try to do it in public, i had never taken it and even with a moderate spray kind, I pretty much made a mess of it, with a screwed up face to boot! Lol but I only had to use it as few times so I could breathe and now it's more like occasionally stuffy or runny

Hi Nat! How many DPO are you now? That's great you got your cover line ;) wee!!

Talia I'm so glad your family was so thrilled. Dont worry I totally understand re dad issues I don't talk to mine much... Long story there ! Enjoy your news. So exciting!

I'm testing soon it's only 645am but having trouble sleeping.

I am so stuffed up and uncomfortable yuck. I googled my allergy nasal spray yesterday and its a category C medication so I can't take it if I am pg so just in case I am not using it. It works so well though so that sucks. Lol.

Throwing a party today for my sister lots to do soon...... Was supposed to be a pool party but it appears I am getting rained out. Ah well

I am nervous about so many people coming over and me not drinking. I don't know what to do !

I told DH last night and he is happy :). He asked me if there are false positives and I said not really. He told me to tell my fam I'm ok antibiotics and can't drink. I think they excuse is too popular lol I feel like if I pour half a beer out and just hold it or stand near it I will get less questions I don't know .... Lol

Could always buy a couple of those non-alcoholic beers, pour in glass and actually drink....keep up appearances!

Holy shit! Pardon me but......wow. Ecstatic for you! So that's what a line looks like eh??:thumbup:

Hey thanks for the tip I am going to try and get some shortly. I am really suffering here with my sinuses and congestion ugh!!! Aloe and sea salt ok

Buy a Neti Pot. Do it religiously every night. It's natural, helps with alot of things. I swear by it and have chronic sinus issues, allergies and post nasal drip, lol. I'm sounding sexy about not aren't I? But it would be good for you Meg- and the baby cause no chemicals etc.

Chere can you buy neti pots online?.....I hate when my lo is stuffed up and I have to dose him up like a chavtastic....
Vicks on the feet ...saline up the nose...carvel on the chest...capol down in one ...olbis oil on the pillow...lol shame eh.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->