6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Chere can you buy neti pots online?.....I hate when my lo is stuffed up and I have to dose him up like a chavtastic....
Vicks on the feet ...saline up the nose...carvel on the chest...capol down in one ...olbis oil on the pillow...lol shame eh.....

:) :) :) xxx

I would assume can buy a neti pot online! Be careful with a LO tho, can be tricky pouring it, got to be at exact right angle with head so it goes through both nasal cavities and out the other side! lol. Maybe a saline spray would be a better start for him?

Hello ladies....come to vent about food....I'm sooo dam hungry right now lol....special k diet is going very well indeed but I am feeling the effects of pure hunger now lol...
I want chocolate NOW,
Lol

Weigh in on Monday..so I must must must keep this up...

Feck it...ill just go to bed and then atleast breakfast will come sooner ha haaa...

Hope your all ok...:)

Ahhhh I'm a naughty girl....I caved to the choccywokky do dah.....
Dark chocolate tho..I figure it's not as milky so less fatty? Lol

Well who gives a flying f@@@@@@k ha hah a....it's my prerogative lol...

P.s I feel better now lol

I think I can only add one at a time from my phone. It's a bit darker today bit not dark yet. Af due today so I expect it should darken in the next couple days.i am picking up more tests today and a digi too.

Holy shit! Pardon me but......wow. Ecstatic for you! So that's what a line looks like eh??:thumbup:

Thanks Chere :) I ended up telling everyone I was getting over a cold which is also true lol. It wasn't a big deal luckily. Just finished party after a long 8 hours! I won't be throwing another for a long time I am so tired. DH is asleep beside me. Lol. Took an hour to clean up!

Went to pharmacy and they gave me a list of safe meds. I can take benedryl for allergies and sudafed for my cold. I got both lol thank goodness!

My boobs are starting to get very sore.

Haha it's all about balance eh Nat? Xx

Morning all.....
Meg I got to thinking last night whilst laying there unable to sleep lol...
I seem to have put two and two together about your posts on Fridays....
You always come in on a Friday and say.....HAPPY FRIDAY to us all :)
Now isn't it strange you get your bfp on a Friday lol...
Coincidence? Lol
Now you truly did have a happy Friday this week...:happydance:
Something in the cosmos maybe lol...

Re: sore bbs....dam I don't miss that lol....it will soon wear off tho...lots and lots of water is good for this,also good for cramp in your legs in the middle of the night too....which btw comes out of NOWHERE...

How are you feeling today meg? Better...glad your party went well...party nibbles for dinner today? Lol

Hello ladies....5dpo ...yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn....this part is sooo boring...t minus 4 days till the test fest begins...woohoo...

I woke up feeling very dizzy today....I can't even stomach my morning cup of Darjeeling...(tea)
Booo to that I LOVE my tea....

Had some very strange tingles feelings in the bbs last night...tmi- nip area..lol...
Today they are sore...tight t-shirt day...nothing loose lol...
Weigh in day day tmr ...wish me luck girls...I'm happy even if I only lost a pound lol...
The bad thing about this diet is I can't try as hard as I would like to as its the tww and I am afraid it may hamper things...if af comes (oh boy-she best stay away lol) then I will pull out all the stops again....however I am sick of letus....I feel like a deprived flaming bunny rabbit...lol

Well hope you are all having a great weekend gals...:) :)

Hello ladies....5dpo ...yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn....this part is sooo boring...t minus 4 days till the test fest begins...woohoo...

I woke up feeling very dizzy today....I can't even stomach my morning cup of Darjeeling...(tea)
Booo to that I LOVE my tea....

Had some very strange tingles feelings in the bbs last night...tmi- nip area..lol...
Today they are sore...tight t-shirt day...nothing loose lol...
Weigh in day day tmr ...wish me luck girls...I'm happy even if I only lost a pound lol...
The bad thing about this diet is I can't try as hard as I would like to as its the tww and I am afraid it may hamper things...if af comes (oh boy-she best stay away lol) then I will pull out all the stops again....however I am sick of letus....I feel like a deprived flaming bunny rabbit...lol

Well hope you are all having a great weekend gals...:) :)

Ooh Nat that sounds interesting ! I haven't had tingly boobs before but I've read it a lot on here. FX that its a good sign for you! Lol at test fest haha great term!

Good luck at your weigh in I know it's not easy. You can do it. I got sick of lettuce too and moved onto veggies lol.

Let the worrying begin..... My FRER is still light like the others. Does it need time to darken? I hope so. I'm paranoid that Its gonna turn into a chemical. I have one test left now and it's an FRER digital. When should I take it? Or should I wait for bloods next week? Sorry to vent but can't help it I don't know how fast these things should progress. I'm telling myself I had about 7 cans of soda water last night

I am so stupid and more worried. I did the digi after the FRER. With smu after less than an hour hold and it said no. I really hope this is a case of I should have known better and waited. But of course now I feel worse. Ughhh

Oh no! Everyone is different with how hcg builds up... And re: the chemical, it only was a bfp on 12 dpo right? That's not that early to test, it's right on time to see that sticky bean line. Unfortunately, I didn't do any progression other than the dollarstore and the frer cuz igot bloods the next day... Try not to think too much of it... Hmm I guess even with me my hcg was only 85 on 12 dpo. so my urine, def if it wasn't concentrated would of probably not shown up on a 50miu digital... Food for thought maybe?

Let the worrying begin..... My FRER is still light like the others. Does it need time to darken? I hope so. I'm paranoid that Its gonna turn into a chemical. I have one test left now and it's an FRER digital. When should I take it? Or should I wait for bloods next week? Sorry to vent but can't help it I don't know how fast these things should progress. I'm telling myself I had about 7 cans of soda water last night

When I got my positive on a FRER at 7 dpo it was mega faint and not even with FMU. 8 dpo took another FRER in the morning again mega faint. 9 dpo slightly darker. 12 dpo decent line finally. I did a clearblue digital test on 7 dpo as well shocked as hell to see that it came back positive. 8 dpo I had gotten bloodwork done and had 11.7 hcg in blood. So that meant at 7 dpo I had less than 11.7 in my system and still got a positive on a digital. I can't imagine how rare that is. Must have just gotten a real super sensitive batch. I know with my first miscarriage I didn't get a positive on a digi until about day 15 dpo and I believe I got my first FRER positive at day 9 or something that time. I say wait until tomorrow morning to take the test at the earliest.

Hey Meg, I'm so sorry you're worried...I totally understand and would feel just the same.
Your hcg would double every 48 hours so you should see progressions. Can you post the tests all in one photo?

I'd say about the digi, I'd think it should show up if you have a decent line on free. Free is very sensitive.
Try again tomorrow morning w fmu.

Lollll you're hilarious!!!

Btw I am 6dpo Today...youre a day behind me? I thought you were a day ahead of me...maybe that's because you are usually ahead of me ;)

You ladies are all the most supportive awesome women. I am so incredibly lucky to have you in my life! Honestly. I talk to you girls 10 times more about this stuff than anyone in my personal life.... It's such a great place for support and understanding. We stick through it all together. It's hard to find that.

100% agreed!!!!! Xoxoxox

Hiya meg...try not to worry love :hugs:....
I get that your a bit paranoid about a chem (totally natural to worry )..but I think the digi came back no bc it's ALOT less sensitive than first response...
Your getting bloods tmr right?
This will tell you how high your hgc is and then that should be the number to calculate when to do a digi again...

Please don't worry yourself meg...positive vibes only ok.:thumbsup:

I got a good feeling about this -I recon it's ok...

Hiya barbs...:) ...how's your trip away going...good I hope.:)

Yep 5 dpo...well boring lol...

I want to poas ha ha ha nuts right ?

No point yet tho...

So you start testing in two days yeah ?

Here's to hoping that trigger dosnt linger again :thumbsup: and you get your bfp too barbs.:flower:

Hi Nat!

Trip going great. We are heading back to our hotel.after spending a day at a big provincial park in Quebec. Shower up and go for some amazing dinner. Mmmmm....steak.

Yep I will start to test out trigger Tuesday morning but I don't anticipate the trigger to exit sooner than normal. I also don't feel confident on getting a bfp considering my lining concern. I'm trying to reserve some hope.

How are you doing?

Hey Meg, I'm so sorry you're worried...I totally understand and would feel just the same.
Your hcg would double every 48 hours so you should see progressions. Can you post the tests all in one photo?

I'd say about the digi, I'd think it should show up if you have a decent line on free. Free is very sensitive.
Try again tomorrow morning w fmu.

I'm reading so many mixed things. Lots of people with slow progressions. Varying opinions on how sensitive the digi is. I don't have anymore tests and I don't know what to do. Just trying to chill. Still cramping and pulling on and off all day long. Bah hate this part lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->