6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Oh hub I'm sorry you're so worried.
Can you go to a clinic tmr to get bloods done???
Can you pick up more FRER to see progression just for peace of mind? Keep your fmu in smth & take it to work w you.

Thinking of you & I hope all progresses well. Xo

Oh hub I'm sorry you're so worried.
Can you go to a clinic tmr to get bloods done???
Can you pick up more FRER to see progression just for peace of mind? Keep your fmu in smth & take it to work w you.

Thinking of you & I hope all progresses well. Xo

Don't I have to get a requisition from my doctor first for bloods or no?

Yes you need a req but you could go to a walk in clinic and get them done at a lab... You doc can access the results after

Hi meg...:hugs:

Ok just some peace of mind here....the tugging and pulling is GREAT news.....it means your ligaments and uterus is stretching ...

Please don't worry your self meg...as far as I know clear blue digits range from 25/50 miu...the more expensive the digi the more sensitive I guess.
Haul ass to the doctors and get your req and then your bloods ok..lol

Ok some comon sense from an outside point of view here...lol
Slow to show your bfp right?- maybe slower progressions?
I'm sure it will all be ok love...I have my fx for you ok...and you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.:hugs:

Try and get some rest meg and DON'T THINK lol...

:) :) :) xxx

Hey barbs great to hear your trip is going very well....Quebec? Wow sounds great...mmmmm and steak too...oh fak I'd love to get me some of that right now ha ha...
Bah ill settle for my bowl of cereal instead lol...:(

Hope all that fun your having is having a positive affect on your metabolism and that the trigger is barbs friendly this cycle....try not to worry about the lining barbs...do you have to go back to the clinic for anymore scans to monitor your uterus?....can they do that for you if not.?
Big fat fingers crossed here for you...keep having a great time ok :thumbup:

Meg you can go to a walk in clinic tongrt a requisition. I have never gotten a doctor appt with my physician same day so ya you need a req but you can do it at walk in. Maybe call your doctors officr and see when you can get an appointment first??

Nat hi :)
Dinner was phenomenal. Wow. So good. Its a New Orleans resto & my blackened chicken was to die for!!! Laying in bed now watching TV :)

I won't be going back to the clinic until July 2nd when I have my blood pregnancy test. No more scans. I hope you're right and one of two eggs stick!!!

Barbs praying for a sticky egg this cycle for you!!!

I will prob go to walk In tomorrow at lunch. We will see when I can get there.

I'm choosing to be positive tonight. Cramping and sore boobs make me happy for some reason. Well see what this week brings

Xx

Hi meg...:hugs:

Ok just some peace of mind here....the tugging and pulling is GREAT news.....it means your ligaments and uterus is stretching ...

Please don't worry your self meg...as far as I know clear blue digits range from 25/50 miu...the more expensive the digi the more sensitive I guess.
Haul ass to the doctors and get your req and then your bloods ok..lol

Ok some comon sense from an outside point of view here...lol
Slow to show your bfp right?- maybe slower progressions?
I'm sure it will all be ok love...I have my fx for you ok...and you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.:hugs:

Try and get some rest meg and DON'T THINK lol...

Thanks Nat. I'm going to think positive

Symptoms are always a good sign! Sore boobs has been a constant for me!

Ugh! Didn't lose any thing -plus side didn't gain anything either..
Will have to carry on with the diet and try a little harder i.e no flouncing out with the chocolate and pizzas...lol
See what next Monday brings.

Well I'm 6 dpo today...not much to report really...T minus 3 days till testing...that's three more sleeps woohoo ...lol

How are we all today? Good I hope ...

I notice its been alittle quite on here...where have you all gone?
Chere-mommaplus-Ashley-jess-natalieeox-???
Hope your all ok .:flower:

Meg did you manage to get apt or walk in ?
Hope your ok love.:flower:

Ok so I had this VERY wierd kind of dream last night....
I dreamt that we were all on anchor man...the film...ha ha haa....we were given a slot to make our thread a live debate....we took the viewers phone calls and answered there questions and then Britney Spears sent in a positive pg test photo whilst live on the phone and she announced it was Simon cowls baby.....pmsl.....WTF?
Why why why ? Ha ha ha...

Random AND wierd eh.

I've been stalking as i havent been home all weekend and it wouldnt let me post off my phone, AF due today but nothing so far did a cheap test this morning with FMU and got bfn so not sure exactly whats going on i took my last pill on thursday it usually comes bang on monday by lunch, i checked my CM this morning as it usually has blood in it when its AF day but there was nothing, i dont feel as if its coming neither.

Nat i have that problem i am trying to loose weight 9lbs off so far but i keep falling off the wagon i have to much of a sweet tooth lol but trying to stick to it the best in can as i hope loosing some weight will be helpful to me when i start trying i have decided to come off the pill in august and ntnp until september then start trying properly if my periods co-operate lol i cant wait.

This is a ovulation test and pregnancy test i just did for the sake of it, ovualtion had faint line and pregnancy test was completely white, god knows where my AF is.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1372075367454.jpg
    PicsArt_1372075367454.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 5
This is a ovulation test and pregnancy test i just did for the sake of it, ovualtion had faint line and pregnancy test was completely white, god knows where my AF is.

Hi natalieexo ...sorry about your bfn love :hugs:... Hang tight love.:thumbup:

Wow I see you have lost 8 stone....gawsh that must have been tough and here's me moaning over 10 lbs lol....
I'm trying the Special K diet....it's going well but I need to see progress by next Monday ...if none. I'm coming straight back to my ole faithfull- Scarsdale...it's a harsh change...and it's a mean diet but god dam it works...I've timed it good too...if I'm not satisfied with the Special K results it's comes just in time for af due date and if it's a bfn for me this cycle AGAIN....lol then It safe for me to switch to the Scarsdale....

You can do it Natalie...I appreciate how hard it's is...will power!... .I have faith as you have already lost a fabulous amount already...well done love....:thumbup:

Looking forward to you joining us in August...good luck with the ntnp aswell...
:thumbup:

EDIT: pmsl....I am the biggest dummbass ever lol...I obviously CONNOT read ha ha haaaaa...:rofl:

Hi everyone! hope you are all well :)

Today is insane at work I had to get here extra early for a meeting... I have two more meetings including one over lunch so worst case I will go to walk in after work today, and get a bloodwork requisition - then I can do bloods first thing tomrrow morning when the clinic opens at 730 or 8..... its going to be hard though...

Ugh! Didn't lose any thing -plus side didn't gain anything either..
Will have to carry on with the diet and try a little harder i.e no flouncing out with the chocolate and pizzas...lol
See what next Monday brings.

Well I'm 6 dpo today...not much to report really...T minus 3 days till testing...that's three more sleeps woohoo ...lol

How are we all today? Good I hope ...

I notice its been alittle quite on here...where have you all gone?
Chere-mommaplus-Ashley-jess-natalieeox-???
Hope your all ok .:flower:

Meg did you manage to get apt or walk in ?
Hope your ok love.:flower:

Ok so I had this VERY wierd kind of dream last night....
I dreamt that we were all on anchor man...the film...ha ha haa....we were given a slot to make our thread a live debate....we took the viewers phone calls and answered there questions and then Britney Spears sent in a positive pg test photo whilst live on the phone and she announced it was Simon cowls baby.....pmsl.....WTF?
Why why why ? Ha ha ha...

Random AND wierd eh.

You can do it Nat!! Hey sometimes no gain is a win haha... means you have balance! You can do it though... keep up the special K and if you have a sweet limit it to 100-200 cals or something. I lost all my weight just tracking what I eat in my iphone app - MyFitnessPal - works like a dream! lol

Symptoms are always a good sign! Sore boobs has been a constant for me!

still crampy and boiling hot this morning too ughhhhh lol
boobs are worse for me at night but they were sore this am too... just praying AF keeps away from me until I can get those bloods

xx

Good morning Lovelies! Long time for me! Ok a few days but really....tried to catch up but in my excitement to know what's going on I skim, and prob skim badly. My weekend ended up being silly and crazy with that never-ending stagette party, then the dragonboat festival...phew. I've got nothing to report as still entertaining AF for maybe 1-2 more days and then she should leave...

Barb where in Quebec are you? Love, love there. So old fashioned in some parts- feels like I'm truly in another country in the old areas. Do you speak French?

Meg- following you like a stalker lol! Waiting on your every word to see what's up and what those damn bloods say.

Nat- what the hell is the special K diet? Do you just eat only special K??? LOL. I'm sure it's not that...I'm struggling over 10 lbs. Well ultimately 20 would put me where I want to be but it's hard; especially when crappy summer weather like all this rain we're having, doesn't make it pleasurable to get out and do *something*

Shoot I know I missed a wack of people, it's too early, I'm running late!

Awe thanks meg that app is great...already set up my account...thankyou for that ....

Fx crossed for you meg ...:)

Good morning Lovelies! Long time for me! Ok a few days but really....tried to catch up but in my excitement to know what's going on I skim, and prob skim badly. My weekend ended up being silly and crazy with that never-ending stagette party, then the dragonboat festival...phew. I've got nothing to report as still entertaining AF for maybe 1-2 more days and then she should leave...

Barb where in Quebec are you? Love, love there. So old fashioned in some parts- feels like I'm truly in another country in the old areas. Do you speak French?

Meg- following you like a stalker lol! Waiting on your every word to see what's up and what those damn bloods say.

Nat- what the hell is the special K diet? Do you just eat only special K??? LOL. I'm sure it's not that...I'm struggling over 10 lbs. Well ultimately 20 would put me where I want to be but it's hard; especially when crappy summer weather like all this rain we're having, doesn't make it pleasurable to get out and do *something*

Shoot I know I missed a wack of people, it's too early, I'm running late!
Ha ha Yaye chere...glad your weekend went well.:thumbup:
Yeah the special Kay is a nutritious cereal...3grain wheat....I have x2 bowls a day and one solid/downsized portion meal a day...and for a snack if I get hungry I graze on nuts....not many tho as they are high in calories....just enough to satisfy the want to eat something lol...
And water! Lots of!....
Also on my meal a day I eat half....drink a glass of water and then finish my meal...eludes the tummy I'm full.

Woohoo so af is nearly gone...gl with this cycle chere...fx for you...:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"