6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well now I been wrenching all morning...actually trying to be sick...
I've managed to eat but now I'm scared its going to come back up...ewww....
I'm trying to keep busy so I don't think about it.

Now if I have a symptom this bad surely I wouldn't see a bfn right?

:) :) :) xxx

Awe really? Well its still suuuuper early. Usually around 6 weeks nausea starts. I wouldn't read into it. We are too early in this game!

Nat, I forgot to say thank you for clarifying "tea" lol.
We Herr in Canada have tried to figure that out lol. I had a feeling it was dinner.
You know because Tea is not confusing...its dinner time, not drinking tea time. Duhhh lol!!!
Hope you're feeling better do

Meg, how are you feeling today? Are your spirits up yet?
I hope you feel positive soon and ready to move forward. Its not awesome to feel what its like to have a MC.

So I snapped one more shot of my tests before I left for work. Since earlier now that the sun is up I can see this morning test is very close to last night.
These tests are very strong which makes me think in may not see a white test if I am not pregnant. Every other cycle by 9 dpo my tests were very light. Almost not there. And most of those were 10miu. These are 20miu.
I will test again after work.

Attachments

• 2013-06-26 08.24.30.jpg
    2013-06-26 08.24.30.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
We Herr in Canada have tried to figure that out lol. I had a feeling it was dinner.
You know because Tea is not confusing...its dinner time, not drinking tea time. Duhhh lol!!!

I hope you feel positive soon and ready to move forward. Its not awesome to feel what its like to have a MC.

So I snapped one more shot of my tests before I left for work. Since earlier now that the sun is up I can see this morning test is very close to last night.
These tests are very strong which makes me think in may not see a white test if I am not pregnant. Every other cycle by 9 dpo my tests were very light. Almost not there. And most of those were 10miu. These are 20miu.
It's looking good barb.:thumbup:
I do wonder how strong the lines would be with a 10 miu tho...I know your using the 20's to see a REAL progression-after all they are less sensitive so to see a line get darker you know it's for real...
Have you got any 10's left?:)

Are you going to test again tonight?:thumbup:

I do wonder how strong the lines would be with a 10 miu tho...I know your using the 20's to see a REAL progression-after all they are less sensitive so to see a line get darker you know it's for real...

Nope, no 10's left but you have the right idea as to why I'm using 20miu this time around. And look at me now eh? LOL it's worse than with the 10miu months before. I wonder why its so much stronger this month. And I wonder if it has anything at all to do with Clomid. Although it shouldn't.

Ah well. And you know I realized that once you post a shot on here, it reduces it's quality or smth b/c its not as pronounced as before I upload it. What a crock of crap. :)
Yep I'll test again after I get home this evening.

How are you feeling today? Any more spotting?

Morning all ...top of the mornings to ya!...:)

Ugh I'm so tired! My own fault...
Well just to clear up the creepy front door situation...it turned out to be a cat playing with his food!- a fecking slow worm of all things....poor thing .
I shewed him off but the poor worm didn't make it...:( lol

So...I'm 8dpo...tested this morning and to put it bluntly it/they are bfns ...not to fussed I knew it would be so...it's way to early lol...

Barbs how did this mornings test go. :flower:
Meg how are you today? :)
Momma have you o'd yet woman lol :)
Looking forward to you joining us again-do you plan to see your doctor if no o again this cycle?

Back soon to check in on your test barbs.:thumbup:

Hope everyone is ok and well.:flower:

Nat your story about the cat and worm was hilarious!

Well now I been wrenching all morning...actually trying to be sick...
I've managed to eat but now I'm scared its going to come back up...ewww....
I'm trying to keep busy so I don't think about it.

Now if I have a symptom this bad surely I wouldn't see a bfn right?

Awe really? Well its still suuuuper early. Usually around 6 weeks nausea starts. I wouldn't read into it. We are too early in this game!

Ahh Nat I would be excited at that but Barb is right - just too damn early! That being said I was super nauseas the Sunday before my BFP which was about 8DPO or so....

Hi Barb

I am feeling better today. Started the day with my Materna, EPO, and Vitamin D... gotta get back on that horse :) Slowly but surely I will be fine. Leaving for holidays in 2 weeks and 2 days... really good timing for a break and gives me something to look forward to. I am really glad I will be in my 2WW when I am away because it will be distracting and will take up over a whole a week of it :)

Barb I am watching those tests.... 20 miu eh? Interesting... Do you have any 10miu lying around? I want to order some lol... I have those two FRER in my house but I dont want to waste them although I can say I am pretty sure that I will. lol

Nope, no 10's left but you have the right idea as to why I'm using 20miu this time around. And look at me now eh? LOL it's worse than with the 10miu months before. I wonder why its so much stronger this month. And I wonder if it has anything at all to do with Clomid. Although it shouldn't.

Ah well. And you know I realized that once you post a shot on here, it reduces it's quality or smth b/c its not as pronounced as before I upload it. What a crock of crap. :)
Yep I'll test again after I get home this evening.

How are you feeling today? Any more spotting?

Nevermind you answered me here lol :)

Hi ladies ...:)

Barbs ....no more spotting...but super duper sickness...I am urging every five minutes...yuk.
I have back ache and cramping too...I'm actually not feeling too clever :dohh:

Meg ....glad your getting back on the horse love...and looking forward to the holiday is great...:thumbup:
It's your birthday too whilst your away right? Ugh I hated turning 30 lol...look at me now...heading for 33 grrrrrr lol....30 is hard to comprehend but 40 is a dam scary thought lol...

Well I don't know how I have pulled myself through today I feel so flipping crap...I'm hope ing an early night may sort me out...phewwww lol

Back later to see your tests barb...:thumbup:

Hi ladies ...:)

Barbs ....no more spotting...but super duper sickness...I am urging every five minutes...yuk.
I have back ache and cramping too...I'm actually not feeling too clever :dohh:

Meg ....glad your getting back on the horse love...and looking forward to the holiday is great...:thumbup:
It's your birthday too whilst your away right? Ugh I hated turning 30 lol...look at me now...heading for 33 grrrrrr lol....30 is hard to comprehend but 40 is a dam scary thought lol...

Well I don't know how I have pulled myself through today I feel so flipping crap...I'm hope ing an early night may sort me out...phewwww lol

Back later to see your tests barb...:thumbup:

Hi Nat! Yep I am turning 30 on July 1 while we are away... AHHHH!!!! lol.. scary but so glad to be away when celebrating will make it all the more fun... :)

I am sorry you feel like such rubbish Nat...I wonder if you have a stomach flu or something with the nausea? like I said.. I had nausea the same point in my cycle last month so who knows it could be a good sign.

I know MS doesnt come until at least weeks but perhaps its related to implantaion, changing in hormones, etc.. not to get hopes up but you know what I mean!

Eager to see Barbs tests too..

Chere, Lil, Momma, how you doing???

Meg I'm glad you're feeling better.
I found after a few days of feeling sad I had to pick myself back up & move forward & just get back on with the show, you know?
You'll get there hun, I know it :)
Great that you have your holiday to look forward to & hopefully you'll relax and surely you'll be distracted!!

I won't read into my tests for a few more days. If by 11dpo (Friday) I have no progression I think it's clear. And even if I do fall pregnant & if/when I do - I think I'm going to be very nervous given I've had a chemical. I don't think I'll be sleeping well for a while...

OH boy, I'm sorry Nat that you're feeling so terrible. WTF? Cramps like intestinal or uterine cramps? Could it be some thing you ate last night not settling? Do you have any ginger at home you could steep to calm your stomach?
Take it easy today & relax if you can. As I say this I am reminded you have a little boy to run around after :S

Nat, I'm also turning 33....but in March of next year. We're the same age! WAHOO! When's your birthday?

Meg, we'll be welcoming you to your dirty 30s soon ;) LOL. I don't even understand why its called that?

I found after a few days of feeling sad I had to pick myself back up & move forward & just get back on with the show, you know?
Great that you have your holiday to look forward to & hopefully you'll relax and surely you'll be distracted!!

I won't read into my tests for a few more days. If by 11dpo (Friday) I have no progression I think it's clear. And even if I do fall pregnant & if/when I do - I think I'm going to be very nervous given I've had a chemical. I don't think I'll be sleeping well for a while...

OH boy, I'm sorry Nat that you're feeling so terrible. WTF? Cramps like intestinal or uterine cramps? Could it be some thing you ate last night not settling? Do you have any ginger at home you could steep to calm your stomach?
Take it easy today & relax if you can. As I say this I am reminded you have a little boy to run around after :S

Nat, I'm also turning 33....but in March of next year. We're the same age! WAHOO! When's your birthday?

Meg, we'll be welcoming you to your dirty 30s soon ;) LOL. I don't even understand why its called that?
Hi barb...thankyou for your jkind words :flower:

I have the cramping like I have with af...and I only ever get with af....(or pregnancy):wacko:...back feels a little better now but only bc I am laying down with it...
Had a bad moment earlier...had tea.(dinner lol)..felt VERY sick...had to lay down incase I was sick...then the palpitations started...I got very nauseous ran to the loo and bam...I almost blacked out...was helped back to lay down and I got forty winks...literally 5mins...woke up and feeling real sick still...I think this may be a tummy bug...I don't have any ginger but I will for sure get some tmr If I don't feel any Better...I'm due To go to my mums tmr and I'm not looking forward the the car journey there I tell thee lol...
Steeping? It that sitting the ginger in boiled water ?:thumbup:

I feel so out now it's unreal!...:(

Yaye 33 ..mines in January...7th..:thumbup:
I'm a quiet birthday type of person...I don't think if ever had a birthday party...not a proper one anyways :(. Or gone out...my 18 th I went to the pub to buy my first legal drink and that's about it...ha ha ha I sound so boring...I love to have fun but I always get rain checked for my birthday as everyone is spent out from Xmas lol...no one wants to celebrate with me he hee..:cry:

Wow I feel so shaky....
.back later ladies lil mans bedtime is already late lol...:wacko:

Awe Nat sounds aweful. I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better.
Maybe you need to get to bed early & try to get a good night sleep. You were up very late last night maybe that's a part of why you feel terrible?

Yes, steeping like tea....but its just sliced ginger in hot water & drinking like tea. I use this all the time for my rubbish tummy :)

I'm a quiet birthday person...now. I used to do big things. But I just go out to dinner with a few close friends. My bday is March 28 :)
Yeah you're birthday is right after the holidays so I get it. But I think your birthday is more important than Xmas...that's just my opinion :) xo

Well Barb I totally get feeling nervous at the thought of a new pregnancy due to the Chemical. I will feel the exact same way. I decided today I won't pick up my preg books or do anything "fun" until I have bloods confirmed next time....bah

33 eh? I'm not too far behind but I will admit 30 is a bit freaky! I am the same I love to go for a nice dinner with friends or DH. Always my fav thing. I threw DH a big party for his 30th before we went to vegas it was a lot of fun but he will never live it down after drinking so much he threw up all over himself and passed out in our walk in closet LMAO best story ever. We kept on partying. What a crazy bugger haha. He doesn't do that much can you tell haha!

I plan in vegas to go for a delicious dinner - maybe Mexican and have some margaritas. I am easy to please lol I don't need anything else.

Hi barb...thankyou for your jkind words :flower:

I have the cramping like I have with af...and I only ever get with af....(or pregnancy):wacko:...back feels a little better now but only bc I am laying down with it...
Had a bad moment earlier...had tea.(dinner lol)..felt VERY sick...had to lay down incase I was sick...then the palpitations started...I got very nauseous ran to the loo and bam...I almost blacked out...was helped back to lay down and I got forty winks...literally 5mins...woke up and feeling real sick still...I think this may be a tummy bug...I don't have any ginger but I will for sure get some tmr If I don't feel any Better...I'm due To go to my mums tmr and I'm not looking forward the the car journey there I tell thee lol...
Steeping? It that sitting the ginger in boiled water ?:thumbup:

I feel so out now it's unreal!...:(

Yaye 33 ..mines in January...7th..:thumbup:
I'm a quiet birthday type of person...I don't think if ever had a birthday party...not a proper one anyways :(. Or gone out...my 18 th I went to the pub to buy my first legal drink and that's about it...ha ha ha I sound so boring...I love to have fun but I always get rain checked for my birthday as everyone is spent out from Xmas lol...no one wants to celebrate with me he hee..:cry:

Wow I feel so shaky....
.back later ladies lil mans bedtime is already late lol...:wacko:

Oh Nat I so hope you feel much better after a good nights sleep xo

Get some ginger if you don't ! Thinking of you :hugs:

Home from work watching true blood with a glass of wine what a long day!

Hi meg and barbs thankyou so much for your kind well wishes...
I have trouble sleeping...nearly every night...it dosnt help that I check on Harry every two minutes...lol :blush:
I STILL get scared about the cot death scenario ....bad I know but I just CANNOT relax about it...I even been to a therapist and did EMDR....its eye movement desensitisation therapy...basically it's a kind of hypno therapy but your wide awake...
It was really wierd at first but I was taught to find a "safe place" in my mind and focus on it...imagine....soft golden sand...clear shallow calm waters palm trees gentle breeze and glorious sunshine.....ahhhh bliss.....lol I know -mad but it works...one day I shall go there for real!...
Maybe honeymoon ha ha...

Tonight I WILL sleep...just watching a movie (don't know what yet to) and then I shall drag myself to bed and I will crash for sure !
Can't wait...:happydance:

Meg -barbs your both bound to be a little sceptical over a new bfp and scared I bet...me too after what iv seen and been through too....but can I just say...don't let our journeys robs us of our moment of joy when we finally get our sticky bfp's....pact?
Wow it would be hard tho...

Love you gals -your amaizballs! :flower: you da bestest!!!

hey meg

Your plan for this evening sounds divine! Mine...went for a run. It was hard. And its hot out. I am curently doing physio exercises as I type this. Lol.

Aw Nat, you worry a lot. Did you experience something bad in order to be soworried about Harry at night? I've done lots of EMDR...first was to do with our loss. And most recently to deal with pregnant women.

I hope you can relax. Sleep is so vital. How's your tummy??

Well.tonights test is lighter than its been. We shall see tmr morning. Last time it wasn't until the eve of 11dpo so I'm not terribly worried but...I still am. Lame. Lol

Well Barb I totally get feeling nervous at the thought of a new pregnancy due to the Chemical. I will feel the exact same way. I decided today I won't pick up my preg books or do anything "fun" until I have bloods confirmed next time....bah

33 eh? I'm not too far behind but I will admit 30 is a bit freaky! I am the same I love to go for a nice dinner with friends or DH. Always my fav thing. I threw DH a big party for his 30th before we went to vegas it was a lot of fun but he will never live it down after drinking so much he threw up all over himself and passed out in our walk in closet LMAO best story ever. We kept on partying. What a crazy bugger haha. He doesn't do that much can you tell haha!

I plan in vegas to go for a delicious dinner - maybe Mexican and have some margaritas. I am easy to please lol I don't need anything else.

Oh Meg, I bought new books in March when I got pregnant. I never thought.... Anyway in have it for next time. I have 3 pregnancy books now lol. Damn.

Your husband really partied it up! How old is he now?
I can't go on a binge like that. Not anymore...

Well I just.hope the next time we see two pink lines its for reals. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->