6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi meg and barbs thankyou so much for your kind well wishes...
I have trouble sleeping...nearly every night...it dosnt help that I check on Harry every two minutes...lol :blush:
I STILL get scared about the cot death scenario ....bad I know but I just CANNOT relax about it...I even been to a therapist and did EMDR....its eye movement desensitisation therapy...basically it's a kind of hypno therapy but your wide awake...
It was really wierd at first but I was taught to find a "safe place" in my mind and focus on it...imagine....soft golden sand...clear shallow calm waters palm trees gentle breeze and glorious sunshine.....ahhhh bliss.....lol I know -mad but it works...one day I shall go there for real!...
Maybe honeymoon ha ha...

Tonight I WILL sleep...just watching a movie (don't know what yet to) and then I shall drag myself to bed and I will crash for sure !
Can't wait...:happydance:

Meg -barbs your both bound to be a little sceptical over a new bfp and scared I bet...me too after what iv seen and been through too....but can I just say...don't let our journeys robs us of our moment of joy when we finally get our sticky bfp's....pact?
Wow it would be hard tho...

Love you gals -your amaizballs! :flower: you da bestest!!!

:) :) :) xxx

We shall get each other through it!!!! And see each other through it!!! Xo

You're amazaballs too Nat!!!! You're our cheerleader :) xo

And you're amazaballs too Meg xo

Glad to have you ladies. I think I chat with you two the most asides my husband and one bff. What am I kidding?...more than my hubby lol

Momma, how have you been doing???? What's going on in your world??

Momma, how have you been doing???? What's going on in your world??

Hi there barb..im doin ok I reckon. Been so busy lately. I been using opk since like cd 7-8..im like idk maybe cd 10-11..been testin but still no pos..:( seems my bod has just stopped o'ing..no clue why or what to do. Just lettin nature take its course I reckon and relyin on faith. Lol im just gona wait it out and see wat happens. I hope u are on ur way to ur bfp!!! Im leaving things crossed for ya!!! I am ready for my trip to bahamas in two wks !!! Soooo ready and excited. :)

Oh my god I'm not even going to talk about my age........just get me down!

I'm good. Well, who am I kidding? I'm depressed. Work stuff getting me down, just the closure, the loss, our Clients....they are so amazing. Just to be in a place I love, with co-workers I love, doing what I love (Animal Health) and to have it all fall cause of corporate bullshit. It's just got to me this week. I'm retreating into myself and I know this feeling, I've been there before, so struggling to pull myself up. Plus feeling a little old now! LOL. I'm ok tho. AF ended yesterday so excited about new cycle. My Guy says he's got some "tricks up his sleeve" this cycle for the eggy and it better watch out lol.

I am buying preseed. Just having trouble locating it. I'm a procrastinator. I should have ordered online when I first saw....but now too late. Doubt will get here on time for next week and we must BD in earnest lol. I thought I saw at London Drugs or something!

Meg happy early b-day. I don't think I remember 30....

I'll go catch up on everyone elses posts now xo

Hey girlies... Quick test update before I head to work. I will respond to new posts later this morning.
My tests are getting lighter. Today's is barely there. I know its still early but I'm starting to feel doubtful :(

Attachments

• 2013-06-27 07.56.10.jpg
    2013-06-27 07.56.10.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 9
momma, I'm sorry it seems you've stopped Ovulating. Are you basing this solely on your OPKS? Will you be going to a doctor to see what's going on? I don't know how your health care system is but if you're able to go for cycle monitoring, it would answer your questions. CM is covered through our government so its not out of pocket per se in Canada. Do you temp? That would also help answer your question.

Hi Chere, sorry to hear you're down. I hope that you get an equally great opportunity to work for a company you can enjoy.
Men love to say how they're going to knock us up real good eh? As if positions or frequency has anything to do with it after so many months? LOL Not.

I bought PreSeed from Well.ca. Check it out. It's pretty quick delivery too. There is brand sold at Shoppers but I can't remember what it's called. Its in the section with the condoms & such...perhaps you should have a look. Sorry, wish I remembered the brand now.

I logged onto my blog last night & I updated a new post...to my lovely surprise this morning I get an email to moderate a post from this woman who had some sorta panties wedged up her ass to give me heck about my attitude. Like really? It really pissed me off. I just deleted it & I'll block her if I see her on my blog again but I don't understand how anyone could give me shit about my negative attitude after everything I've been through. Although I'm sure she read 1 post & decided to make a judgement call based on it. But seriously, no woman should judge another woman for how they deal with a loss or conceiving for as long as I have. I have that blog not only to share info & maybe help other woman but also a place for me to vent about my frustrations. Here is what the woman wrote:
"Just because you didn’t get pregnant after a MC doesn’t mean it’s “bullshit”. I have a 2 year old who we conceived 2 weeks after my last MC. Don’t be so negative."

hey meg

Your plan for this evening sounds divine! Mine...went for a run. It was hard. And its hot out. I am curently doing physio exercises as I type this. Lol.

Aw Nat, you worry a lot. Did you experience something bad in order to be soworried about Harry at night? I've done lots of EMDR...first was to do with our loss. And most recently to deal with pregnant women.

I hope you can relax. Sleep is so vital. How's your tummy??

Well.tonights test is lighter than its been. We shall see tmr morning. Last time it wasn't until the eve of 11dpo so I'm not terribly worried but...I still am. Lame. Lol

Nat you do worry... do you do yoga or anything for relaxation? Try to do something regularly for yourself to try to ease those worries a bit. It sounds like the treatment you went through before was helpful - interesting that Barb had it too.. I hope you had a good night :)

Nat, where are you lady? I hope you're feeling OK!!!!

Hi barbs...:thumbup:...feeling a bit better than yesterday but only as the day goes on (i think i have a touch of the tummy flue-which makes me feel out!)...the drive to my mums was a tad bit uncomfortable this morning...wow every lump bump and crack in the roads on the way played havoc with the sickness and my bbs -well !- how sore?!!!
The sorest they have EVER been....:wacko:
My mums first words were YOUR PREGNANT!.........lol I hope she's right....they say mums always know...fx then lol...
I tested this morning....3 times :blush:....2ics....different brands...one Internet cheepie frer....ic's were negative but forgot to check the frer....doubt ill see anything on it when I get home tho.
May have to do a 9pm test too lol...
Maybe tmr tests hey....

I was checking my chart overlays and charts like mine on ff last night and I notice that all the preg charts with HYPOthyriodism test rather late....13/14/15/16 dpo.....:wacko:- makes me wonder if that will happen to me....altho I do remember I tested pos with Harry day before af was due...and I seem to have a lp of 16/17 over the last 6cycles...

Barbs that dreadful woman that commented on your blog is an absolute heartless cow....I don't think you were being negative at all....we blog to share our sorrows and joys she had NO right to say that to you...how insensitive of her.
People like her don't deserve the luck she obviously had....
I hope cosmic karma come's round to her ...the cow bag! Lol

I see your tests are practically neg now....now lets hope them lines reappear again woohoo....my fingers are tightly crossed.:flower:

Well I hope your alright barbs...how's the unpacking coming along? I have a love/hate relationship with that job lol....I love to make my mark on my new home but hate the lugging around that comes with it...lol
Got all that to come soon-HOPFULLY :thumbup:

Ill be back later to check in again...:flower:

Oh Meg, I bought new books in March when I got pregnant. I never thought.... Anyway in have it for next time. I have 3 pregnancy books now lol. Damn.

Your husband really partied it up! How old is he now?
I can't go on a binge like that. Not anymore...

Well I just.hope the next time we see two pink lines its for reals. FX

Damn indeed. I am not opening that drawer until I get a new BFP and some bloods to go with it... ahhh and maybe a couple weeks after that too! lol...

DH is turning 32 on July 9th... we dont party like that usually haha bu it was his 30th so he went a tad overboard...

I have trouble sleeping...nearly every night...it dosnt help that I check on Harry every two minutes...lol :blush:
I STILL get scared about the cot death scenario ....bad I know but I just CANNOT relax about it...I even been to a therapist and did EMDR....its eye movement desensitisation therapy...basically it's a kind of hypno therapy but your wide awake...
It was really wierd at first but I was taught to find a "safe place" in my mind and focus on it...imagine....soft golden sand...clear shallow calm waters palm trees gentle breeze and glorious sunshine.....ahhhh bliss.....lol I know -mad but it works...one day I shall go there for real!...
Maybe honeymoon ha ha...

Tonight I WILL sleep...just watching a movie (don't know what yet to) and then I shall drag myself to bed and I will crash for sure !

Meg -barbs your both bound to be a little sceptical over a new bfp and scared I bet...me too after what iv seen and been through too....but can I just say...don't let our journeys robs us of our moment of joy when we finally get our sticky bfp's....pact?

Glad to have you ladies. I think I chat with you two the most asides my husband and one bff. What am I kidding?...more than my hubby lol

I agree to this proposed Pact Nat and Barb.. for sure :) cant wait....

I talk to you more than anyone too!!

One thing about my night that sucked was I came home and my inlaws were home too (they have an apartment in our house they are there sometimes) and my mother in law asked me if I was ok because she noticed I went right into my bed the last two days when I got home from work (UGH) and then my father in law said... "Yeah we had hoped you were pregnant!" (double BARFFFFF) and then my mother in law smacked him and was like "Shut up dont say that". So I just said nope and walked away. Brutal.... I got over it fast though dont worry!

Oh my god I'm not even going to talk about my age........just get me down!

I'm good. Well, who am I kidding? I'm depressed. Work stuff getting me down, just the closure, the loss, our Clients....they are so amazing. Just to be in a place I love, with co-workers I love, doing what I love (Animal Health) and to have it all fall cause of corporate bullshit. It's just got to me this week. I'm retreating into myself and I know this feeling, I've been there before, so struggling to pull myself up. Plus feeling a little old now! LOL. I'm ok tho. AF ended yesterday so excited about new cycle. My Guy says he's got some "tricks up his sleeve" this cycle for the eggy and it better watch out lol.

I am buying preseed. Just having trouble locating it. I'm a procrastinator. I should have ordered online when I first saw....but now too late. Doubt will get here on time for next week and we must BD in earnest lol. I thought I saw at London Drugs or something!

Meg happy early b-day. I don't think I remember 30....

I'll go catch up on everyone elses posts now xo

Chere I hope you find something that makes you really happy and fulfilled - re work... I am sure you will in good time :)

Woo hoo AF over.. times to get BD'ing for the next couple weeks lol~!

Hey girlies... Quick test update before I head to work. I will respond to new posts later this morning.
My tests are getting lighter. Today's is barely there. I know its still early but I'm starting to feel doubtful :(

Barb... it is still early - let's see what tomorrow brings :) I have major FX for you... come on BFP!!! COME ON YOU STUPID FUCKER!!!! oops...

I logged onto my blog last night & I updated a new post...to my lovely surprise this morning I get an email to moderate a post from this woman who had some sorta panties wedged up her ass to give me heck about my attitude. Like really? It really pissed me off. I just deleted it & I'll block her if I see her on my blog again but I don't understand how anyone could give me shit about my negative attitude after everything I've been through. Although I'm sure she read 1 post & decided to make a judgement call based on it. But seriously, no woman should judge another woman for how they deal with a loss or conceiving for as long as I have. I have that blog not only to share info & maybe help other woman but also a place for me to vent about my frustrations. Here is what the woman wrote:
"Just because you didn’t get pregnant after a MC doesn’t mean it’s “bullshit”. I have a 2 year old who we conceived 2 weeks after my last MC. Don’t be so negative."

that is fucking ridiculous. Who would make a comment like that? it is your own personal blog for gods sake. That pisses me off!

Nat, where are you lady? I hope you're feeling OK!!!!

Hi barbs...:thumbup:...feeling a bit better than yesterday but only as the day goes on (i think i have a touch of the tummy flue-which makes me feel out!)...the drive to my mums was a tad bit uncomfortable this morning...wow every lump bump and crack in the roads on the way played havoc with the sickness and my bbs -well !- how sore?!!!
The sorest they have EVER been....:wacko:
My mums first words were YOUR PREGNANT!.........lol I hope she's right....they say mums always know...fx then lol...
I tested this morning....3 times :blush:....2ics....different brands...one Internet cheepie frer....ic's were negative but forgot to check the frer....doubt ill see anything on it when I get home tho.
May have to do a 9pm test too lol...
Maybe tmr tests hey....

I was checking my chart overlays and charts like mine on ff last night and I notice that all the preg charts with HYPOthyriodism test rather late....13/14/15/16 dpo.....:wacko:- makes me wonder if that will happen to me....altho I do remember I tested pos with Harry day before af was due...and I seem to have a lp of 16/17 over the last 6cycles...

Nat I hope your mom is right and those sore tatters are a good sign!! It is still so early and if you didnt test until late with Harry I think you probably have plenty of time - FX xoxo:hugs: Enjoy your day at your mums.

hey meg

Your plan for this evening sounds divine! Mine...went for a run. It was hard. And its hot out. I am curently doing physio exercises as I type this. Lol.

Aw Nat, you worry a lot. Did you experience something bad in order to be soworried about Harry at night? I've done lots of EMDR...first was to do with our loss. And most recently to deal with pregnant women.

I hope you can relax. Sleep is so vital. How's your tummy??

Well.tonights test is lighter than its been. We shall see tmr morning. Last time it wasn't until the eve of 11dpo so I'm not terribly worried but...I still am. Lame. Lol

Nat you do worry... do you do yoga or anything for relaxation? Try to do something regularly for yourself to try to ease those worries a bit. It sounds like the treatment you went through before was helpful - interesting that Barb had it too.. I hope you had a good night :)

Hay meg :flower:
How are you love...good I hope :thumbup:

Yep I'm a bad worrier...lol...
It's a good therapy ...ok ill be honest with you girls here...:blush: I have panic attacts....when out doors...alone.....I HAD to get something done about it when I found I was pregnant with Harry...the thought of it happening to me when he was born was horrific....when it happens I have to rush home! :(
Luckily I am MUCH better now and it can sometimes still happen but the therapy taught me how to recognise it creeping up and how to manage it.
I do do yoga meg I find it very peaceful but after having a baby it can so what play on your back alittle....I also love to sparr and vent ! (Boxing)It's flipping great!
And funny too....I have such a euphoria after it it's an amazing feeling...I feel cleansed and toned :and aches lol) after a good old Sesh .lol

Well I will be back later got to sort little mans tea out...and he's yelling at me lol...

Maybe honeymoon ha ha...

I agree to this proposed Pact Nat and Barb.. for sure :) cant wait....

I talk to you more than anyone too!!

One thing about my night that sucked was I came home and my inlaws were home too (they have an apartment in our house they are there sometimes) and my mother in law asked me if I was ok because she noticed I went right into my bed the last two days when I got home from work (UGH) and then my father in law said... "Yeah we had hoped you were pregnant!" (double BARFFFFF) and then my mother in law smacked him and was like "Shut up dont say that". So I just said nope and walked away. Brutal.... I got over it fast though dont worry!

We'll have to try hard on that pact! It wont be an easy journey though.

OMG I can't believe it. How insensitive. Men don't know what to say...gawd. It's not even their business. Your MIL has the right idea.
OUCH!!! Well, I"ve had a few ouch moments too from people who had no clue & wouldn't but it stings anyway.

Barb... it is still early - let's see what tomorrow brings :) I have major FX for you... come on BFP!!! COME ON YOU STUPID FUCKER!!!! oops...

LOL that's awesome! I agree - stupid faker!!!!!!

Nat! I forgot you were going to your mom's that makes sense now :)
I hope you'll feel better soon...maybe you're mom IS right & you're preggo :)
Do your boobs normally get sore? They do right???
It would be awesome if you were. How come you'd test later b/c of your thyroid?

and yes, unpacking is a LOT of work. I know what I'll be doing this long weekend!!

Meg, thanks - I'm glad you see that woman posting on my blog was an asshole. I just can't believe some idiots.

Hey girlies!! Meg I am so sorry! I hope you are getting along ok... I haven't had time to read and catch up yet.. But I just wanted to say hi!! I have decided not to try this month.... Kinda going through some stuff that I need to figure out :/ I will be checking in on y'all though!!! And heck who knows I could change my mind in a few days... Lol good luck chicks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->