6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

That's great.

Hopefully I get them before AF is due on Sat LOL

OH yeah you'll get it mid-week probably Wednesday if you order today.
They work really well...it's worked for me. I wouldn't bother spending a tonne of cash. I did & regrettably. You know, I wish FRER was cheap. I like them the best.

Well af is due today my temp dropped and isn't as pretty as it was I'm cramping a little but not a lot ... Bfn this morning blah ... How was Ur weekend

Boooo - that totally sucks, momma!!! I'm sorry :(
I'm 4dpo today & it's super uneventful...I'm bored. I want to know if I'm preggers already.
I just really don't want to be disappointed once again :o(

Weekend was good - had the MIL visiting & had my SD with us too. I am looking forward to some down time.

OH yeah you'll get it mid-week probably Wednesday if you order today.
They work really well...it's worked for me. I wouldn't bother spending a tonne of cash. I did & regrettably. You know, I wish FRER was cheap. I like them the best.

Already got the shipment confirmation lol!

Are you tired of trying? I am. I just wanna look fwd to a baby.

Yay on your order! It's so inexpensive and it works well!

Are you tired of trying? I am. I just wanna look fwd to a baby.

Yay on your order! It's so inexpensive and it works well!

It got delivered this morning to my house!! LOL I will check them out when I get home - that was f-a-s-t as anything.... I will probably cave when I get home and test just for shits and giggles LOL

I am about 10DPO today, due on Sat.

I still have mild cramping - dont usually have this before AF but then again I am not paying as close attention to myself as I usually would...

BB's are still sore - woke up with headache two days in a row.....

Thats about it!

I Failed this morning & tested 40 minutes too early so my temp is OFF. I don't want to use the adjuster thought because I'm not that confident it's accurate. My temp dropped quiet a bit :p

I'm 5dpo - tested & BFN....duuuhhhhh! Well I am hoping by this weekend I'll have a result one way or another.

But 10dpo, you are very likely to test positive with the tests if you're pregnant.

I don't have any symptoms I can make mention of. I have mild cramping always days before AF...even up to a week.

I Failed this morning & tested 40 minutes too early so my temp is OFF. I don't want to use the adjuster thought because I'm not that confident it's accurate. My temp dropped quiet a bit :p

I'm 5dpo - tested & BFN....duuuhhhhh! Well I am hoping by this weekend I'll have a result one way or another.

But 10dpo, you are very likely to test positive with the tests if you're pregnant.

I don't have any symptoms I can make mention of. I have mild cramping always days before AF...even up to a week.

Hmmm really eh... I keep questioning whether or not the cramping I am having is normal or now - it is mild on and off - and shooting pain behind my nipple - not at the sides under armpits where they usually are. But its not the only time Ive had the other pains so you really just never know....

I will likely POAS with the ones that got delivered today when I get home from work - before I head to the dentist at 330pm

5DPO is still very early - dont let it demoralize you! Wait it out 5 more days if you can

Oh I know it's too early but i just gotta do it lol
I will keep testing though. 6 dpo tomorrow & no unheard of getting a faint positive early.

Hmmm really eh... I keep questioning whether or not the cramping I am having is normal or now - it is mild on and off - and shooting pain behind my nipple - not at the sides under armpits where they usually are. But its not the only time Ive had the other pains so you really just never know....

I will likely POAS with the ones that got delivered today when I get home from work - before I head to the dentist at 330pm

Some woman have cramping due to implantation & then the uterus stretching. If you don't have cramping this early normally then you may be OK. It's normal for me to have cramps days & even 1 week before AF shows :( So I usually find out pretty early if I'm not pregnant with that ALONE.
As for the boobies - well, I dont know how early you can feel your boobs sore...when I was pregnant, it was at about week 5 that my boobs got sore & big! I never had pregnancy symptoms until a week after AF was due.

Good plan ! And re: Dentist - you shouldn't get XRAY done unless you know you're not preggers.

And Just cuz it's fun & I'll test until AF or a BFP shows....

Attachments

• 5dpo.jpg
    5dpo.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 17
Petzy! Did you take a test yesterday?!

Here's my test today - 6dpo...hehehe

Attachments

• 6 dpo.jpg
    6 dpo.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 10
Petzy! Did you take a test yesterday?!

Here's my test today - 6dpo...hehehe

Hey Barbi! Sorry for delay work has been too insane to check in during the day... I love that u r posting your BFN! Keep doing it haha. I got bfn last night and bfn today. I'm around 11 dpo but never totally sure as I don't chart or temp... So that's the only reason I won't say I'm out for sure haha...

Still have cramps and sore bbs. And so so tired last 2 days after work. We shall see....due around Sat..

Any symptoms for you today?

Hi!!! Yah why not post em eh?! LOL
We can all laugh together! ;)
I don't really have symptoms to speak of. Just feeling like a normal day.
I don't expect much now. I would expect implantation to be in the next few days if I am pregnant.

I don't expect much now. I would expect implantation to be in the next few days if I am pregnant.

Haha I agree ! Too funny.....

Imngoing to try to holdout until AF is due.... But Friday earliest....

Hey Barbi unchecked out your blog... I'm so sorry to see what you've been through and you seem like a positive strong person coming out the other side of it.

Im going to add you to my favs so we can keep tabs on our TTc journeys. It's nice to chat to someone fairly local! Lol

I do feel cramping on/off all day but I can't discern if it's my guts or not. I suffer from IBS. Although I can normally tell the different cramping.
Bah anyway lol. Well I'm not as patient as you are. I will test every damn day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->