6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Yay!! My temp went up today looks like a little something on my test ill post a pic soon maybe I have line eye but it looks pink to me

This is exciting!! Post that damn picture!!!! :happydance:

My temp is climbing up now..I'm pretty sure my O is yesterday so this makes me 1dpo. But FF hasn't set my cross-hairs yet. We made sure to BD last night too - I've done a mighty good job of it, I must say!

We don't BD more than once in the day for 90% of the time though. Do you go at it a few times a day?! We just don't have much of the time/energy for it lol.

My camera phone sucks!!! I'll have to post one of tomorrow well this mornings test! I glad u did a heart job.

Haha its hard to bd multiple times a say with a toddler lol.

Hey, i am 6dpo and im certain i experienced implantation last night, wiped a bit of pinkish blood! been cramping since ovulation day and had major heartburn since, had a migraine on ovulation night which was horrible:( had a LOT of watery cm since, feels as though ive wet my knickers! and since ovulation i keep getting pins and needles in my feet which never happens! so strange, i hope this was implantation! i took a test this morning and it was negative, so going to wait a week or so to test again! x

MImma, is your test from this morn positive???

Hi Kimberly! Sounds like IB to me! If it is, you won't be able to see a positive test right away. I think in about 4 days you could see a faint test.

Petzy, how many dpo are
You?

I'm about 7dpo today. Just peed on an OPK that I got as a gag gift last year. It was positive. I don't know what to make of that???

How is everyone today?

Petty, OPks can be positive mIre than once b/c our LH fluctuates. But it could also be a great sign. Any HPT?

Non eventful here. 2dpo. Blah. Lol

Bfn this morning temp rose again blah .... Opks can detect hcg as well as lh but its not 100% proof of pregnancy if it is bfp take hpt to confirm if hpt is bfn then u could be ovulating again.

Momma, did you test today?!
I finally got me cross hairs! Now damn it, where is my bfp?!

Petty, OPks can be positive mIre than once b/c our LH fluctuates. But it could also be a great sign. Any HPT?

Non eventful here. 2dpo. Blah. Lol

Nope no HTP at the moment. Had to stop myself from getting one yesterday... I am about 8DPO today - symptoms are mild - some nausea and also boob tenderness - that's about it... CM seems to be dry but I am not taking that as a bad or good sign - I have heard too much of both sides of that coin! LOL

Still thinking about the positive OPK but it doesn't necessarily mean anything you are right...

I am not due for AF until Saturday so I will see if I can hold out until then..

it is only CYcle #1 I don't want to go too nuts too soon haha

How is everyone else doing?:flower:

Bfn this morning temp rose again blah .... Opks can detect hcg as well as lh but its not 100% proof of pregnancy if it is bfp take hpt to confirm if hpt is bfn then u could be ovulating again.

Hi Momma -thanks for the reply. If I happened to be ov'ing again - or ov'ing late, we BD'd this a.m. so I have covered my bases haha....

I have heard a lot of mixed info on the OPK so I am not really thinking it is a BFP - I will hold out as long as I can to test....

I might cave though - no promises LOL - I am feeling the itch haha!

If your temp rose again isn't that a good sign? FX

4dpo. Boring. I tested for fun :p lol

LOL! Too funny... but I have heard of positives as 6DPO!

I am very tempted myself this a.m.... I am at work but I am tempted to do it at lunch haha - if it wasnt for the positive OPK I wouldnt be as antsy I dont think....

Symptoms today at 9DPO'ish: light cramping on and off, sore BB's, peeing a lot, low back pain (but could be from bike ride on sat) and CM is nowhere to be seen.

I would have been testing by 9dpo for sure...you can get a faint positive.
I've heard of positive's at 6dpo too but the odds are very low considering when implantation takes place. I think 10dpo is the safest time to really start testing but I like to start early because I'm really impatient! :)

I would have been testing by 9dpo for sure...you can get a faint positive.
I've heard of positive's at 6dpo too but the odds are very low considering when implantation takes place. I think 10dpo is the safest time to really start testing but I like to start early because I'm really impatient! :)

Yep Im pretty tempted to get one at lunch - they are pricey though here dont you find? I read these people's posts from the UK, etc and they are getting 8 tests for like $10 - thats crazy! haha - our FRER are $15/20 for one usually! LOL The dollar store has them sometimes but not all the time....

Where do you get yours from?

Also - what cycle are you on again Barbi I forget

FX

Well I am really dense..... I caved and bought an FRER - i have never used a digi - and I thought you do it the same as all the others so I did NOT read the instructions - and I botched it!!!!!

I broke the test and now I am $20 poorer with no answers LOLLLLLLLL well what a waste!

What happened Petzy?! How'd you break the test?! I've bought tests - the 2 in 1 package & screwed it up before :(

I am on CD20, 4dpo. And I use the internet cheapies.
go to: www.makeababy.ca & order yourself a bunch of cheap tests. I haven't found any place to buy cheap FRER's...& I've spent stupidly on FRER's when I should just wait to get a positive on the internet brands & test with a digital once I get a positive. When I was pregnant last, I tested with an IC & when I got a clear positive (the first time i tested that cycle) I went & bought a Digi & it was positive.

What happened Petzy?! How'd you break the test?! I've bought tests - the 2 in 1 package & screwed it up before :(

I am on CD20, 4dpo. And I use the internet cheapies.
go to: www.makeababy.ca & order yourself a bunch of cheap tests. I haven't found any place to buy cheap FRER's...& I've spent stupidly on FRER's when I should just wait to get a positive on the internet brands & test with a digital once I get a positive. When I was pregnant last, I tested with an IC & when I got a clear positive (the first time i tested that cycle) I went & bought a Digi & it was positive.

Well I didnt know that opening the package "activates" the clock on the digi. And that you have to wait for the clock to appear before using it. So I didnt want, and the clock never showed up. THe clock then showed up a half hour later - total bust! LOL

I will check out that site - thanks for the tip.

I am cramping on and off pretty good here actually - little pangs as well and I am peeing like no tomorrow! Too bad the pee went to waste! LMAO

Ok I ordered 20 at $1 a piece - thank you so much!

At this point, it's too early to use a Digi...they are not very sensitive.

BTW, the internet brand will deliver to you in about 2 business days - its very fast.

B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"