6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi!!! Yah why not post em eh?! LOL
We can all laugh together! ;)
I don't really have symptoms to speak of. Just feeling like a normal day.
I don't expect much now. I would expect implantation to be in the next few days if I am pregnant.

Hey Barbi unchecked out your blog... I'm so sorry to see what you've been through and you seem like a positive strong person coming out the other side of it.

Im going to add you to my favs so we can keep tabs on our TTc journeys. It's nice to chat to someone fairly local! Lol

Awww thanks for checking out my blog. No one knows I've started it & so it's my own place to go to vent and talk about everything and anything without feeling judged. And I also hope to reach out to any woman whos been in my shoes.

Alright, 7dpo!!! I had some expectations of seeing a second line :(
But it's still too early so hoping by end of this week, I'll have an idea of what's going on.
Here it is!

Attachments

• 7dpo.jpg
    7dpo.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 12
Hey love sorry I've been MIA I have had a crazy busy week! I see your 8dpo still early dont get down !! =)

Bfn @ 8dpo :(
Anyone else testing?

Hey Barbi!

Keep posting those BFN LoL - they look like the 5 I have taken so far haha!!! Well I am due for AF tomorrow

BB's sore; lots of on and off cramping; Im sure AF is coming but there is no spotting or anything at this time. I often get days of pink cm beforehand and nothing. But Im sure this has happened before so I am not getting my hopes up lol. I will note though that the last three days I have been so so tired, yawning at my desk (not normal for me) and last night i went to bed at 930 and woke up at 7 for work - I never go to bed at 930!!! But I have been really overworked at my job and with the BFN's I am assuming I will soon be on to cycle #2!

Anything noteworthy Barbi?

Hi Momma! No worries :) thanks for keeping in touch!
Hi again Petzy! I came back from Ancaster yesterday afternoon...haven't posted my 8dpo test yet. I have both 8dpo & 9dpo...both bfn :( *sniff*. I know it's still early but so many woman get their very, very faint bfp at 9dpo & I was really hoping I'd be one of them.
I'm sorry it's looking like AF is coming! It really sucks...you're only on cycle #1 so don't be worried. But I know it's always nice if it could just happen right away! At Cycle #5 I'm starting to feel bummed out.

Nothing noteworthy here....I had some shooting pains in my boobs the last two days but not the sore boobs you get when you're preggers. Other than that, I don't feel any different than normal. I really hope I'm pregnant this cycle....I would be SO happy!
Found out two more extended family members are expecting in December - I don't want to be the only one odd man out...I want to be back on track!

Did AF come today?

Attachments

• Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo1-1.jpg
    Photo1-1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 13
11 dpo bfn :(
I plan to test later invade smu works better.
I figure I should have a faint second line by today.
Damn it....I think I'm out. :(

I started getting some cramps today :(...I hope it goes away but they started this morning. That's never been much of a good sign for me.
And I'm here talking to myself now I see LOL...

First sign of madness!! Haha!! I've been reading the whole thread( what a mission that was!) And you are officially as bonkers as I am!! Sorry you haven't got your :bfp: sweetie xxx

Holy cow you read it all?! Wow..well thanks for putting in the time :)
yeah I hate this crap. Anyway bfn at 12dpo. even took an ultra sensitive test :(
I am posting a photo. ultra sensitive tests are notorious for evap & shadow lines & i have some thing of the sort...annoying. The regular IC test shows negative.

Attachments

• 12dpo ultra sensitive.jpg
    12dpo ultra sensitive.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 31
I bought some 10miu tests (green handles) had no evaps on those just the odd dent in the test area which is rubbish but they were 30 for £1.19!!! Bargain!!
Sorry it's a bfn :0(!! All this peeing will pay off soon I'm sure!!
Xxxx

the ultra-sensitive is BS...they all have indents or evaps :(

Well, 13dop & bfn's...fmu & smu...ultra sensitive & regular tests. I'm pretty sure I'm out.

Aww sorry hunni but you never know!! No AF so there's hope!! Me I'm defo out AF came full force today :0( xxxx

Your chart does look good atm! Not that I'm an experienced charter but from nosing at other ladies! I think I'm gonna temp etc this month, haven't up till now because I thought it would happen as it has before, time it right and it should happen!! Not this time tho eh? 2yrs in and I'm gonna go hardcore and whip out a bbt and opks! I have a ff free account so I dunno if I can use it like you girls do but I'll soon find out I suppose! I know when indeed it before I could add cm/cp and mood etc so hopefully I can do temps too!!

If this isn't your month what have you got planned for next?
Xxxx

My chart is looking good but if you see my last cycle charting, it would have looked like a triphasic & yet AF showed up. So far so good again but I have PMS & 13dpo with a BFakingNegative! :)

If I go into cycle #6, there are no new plans really....I figure I will try to relax & just make sure to have lots of BD action. I'm getting tired of having sex for procreation purposes. I'm ready to be done....

You've been trying for two years???

BARB!!! Im sorry I've been gone so long we have had a tropical storm and power and internet have been down!! flooding has been horrible! I dont see your BFP but still crossing my fingers for you!

BARB!!! Im sorry I've been gone so long we have had a tropical storm and power and internet have been down!! flooding has been horrible! I dont see your BFP but still crossing my fingers for you!

Momma! I was missing you - i won't lie :) You're my buddy!!! LOL
Wow - I'm sorry to hear about the tropical storm...crazy. Are you guys OK? Did your home get flooded?

No BFP for me...14dpo today & bfn. Waiting for AF to show Saturday. I've been having the AF cramping/bloating since two days ago. I know I'm out.:cry:

I'm giving this two more cycles before I contact a fertility clinic...this is getting too much for me :(

I see you've ovulated!!! Good luck. I'm jealous of your TWW window. It sucks when you know you're out & have to go through another 2 or so weeks before you're back in the game :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->