6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

hmmm 10dpo fmu is darker than 11dpofmu, but 11dpo pm is darker than 10dpo pm... SO HOPEFULLY good things to come

I'm not trying to give you false hope but I think tonight's is looking promising I agree with the last poster!

So confusing. I think I'm getting shadow lines. By now my lines should come up fast but its taking the full 10min. I'm taking a SMU because that one was taken 2 hours ago. Want to seewhat the results would be.not even certain you guys can see it unless I tweak it. Let me know.

Attachments

• 2013-06-29 07.40.08.jpg
    2013-06-29 07.40.08.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 12
  • 2013-06-29 07.44.16.jpg
    2013-06-29 07.44.16.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 14
I see a little something, but not sure if its darker yet.. and you are just 11dpo today right?

12dpo. And its over. Started spotting. :(
I'm going to research clinics for a second opinion.

Oh barb, sorry that you're spotting :( hope you can get that second opinion soon! We were all so hopeful with those 2 follicles

11dpo....bfns AGAIN - which sucks ass!!!
I've desided if I don't see nothing by 14 dpo it's a no go again...:(

Plus side had a nice afternoon at the armed forces day on the hoe today...bit nerve wracking tho with all them peeps.lol...

Settling down for a nice evening in from of the telly tonight...and off for a bit off top side beef roast tmr...yummmmmmm...can't wait...

How is everyone today.- enjoying your weekends I hope...the weather here is fantasimo woohoo....thinking about possibly chucking another shrimp on the barbby on Monday if its still like this :happydance:

:) :) :) xxx

12dpo. And its over. Started spotting. :(
I'm going to research clinics for a second opinion.

barb, aren't you due on Tuesday? Is there any chance at all this could be IB?

If not i am really sorry that is just BS and I wish I could give you the biggest hug:hugs:

11dpo....bfns AGAIN - which sucks ass!!!
I've desided if I don't see nothing by 14 dpo it's a no go again...:(

Plus side had a nice afternoon at the armed forces day on the hoe today...bit nerve wracking tho with all them peeps.lol...

Settling down for a nice evening in from of the telly tonight...and off for a bit off top side beef roast tmr...yummmmmmm...can't wait...

How is everyone today.- enjoying your weekends I hope...the weather here is fantasimo woohoo....thinking about possibly chucking another shrimp on the barbby on Monday if its still like this :happydance:

There's still time Nat I really hop you see a line in the next couple days bah!! Glad you are having a good weekend :flower:

Cd5 for me. Nada going on. I cleaned this morning and then I went shopping for a bathing suit which failed. Blahhhhhhh

Dinner and drinks with friends tonight should be good. Come back here after and sit on the deck. Weather isn't amazing today but should be better the rest of the weekend. Just sitting outside right now catching up on the posts

Yae I'm home ...:)

Right ,hello again ladies lol....
It's real hard to grab five mins at my mums...lol....
I have her reading over my shoulder so I try to stay off the forum when she around ha ha...
She asks too many questions ...lol. Bless....

Yeah the panic attacks suck bad for me....horrid horrid feeling knowing its about to hit!....
It's comferting to know that other people suffer too...Gawd that sounds bad lol...
Naaaa I mean ...when it's happening I feel like suck a tw@@t in public...people have been pretty nice about it and even helped me but I can't imagine what the passer bys are thinking....
It dosnt happen so often any more in fact I set myself targets....
I will plan a trip into town and now I actually look forward to it...:)
In fact I have a nice shopping spree coming right up......wooohooo...river island -Jane Norman - Zara- and primarni here I come....lol...
Don't get to indulge much in them shops to offen so I'm REALLY looking forward to that...

Crazy: sorry to hear you got "stuff" going down atm ...I hope it all comes together for you :thumbup:

Momma: real sorry your body is not playing ball....:(
Great that you have your holiday to look forward to tho...ahhhhh the Bahamas ....you lucky lady you....sneak me in your suitcase yeah....lol
Are. You going to go doctors when you get back? ...
Barbs is right temping WILL give you some idea what's actually going on with your body too...I know you already pretty much in tune with yourself already but temping opens up a whole new world of your body...I have found it so much more than I could have ever imagined already :)
We miss you too :( lol
Good luck momma and all the best with your holiday too....

Barbs.....re the bbs....I had sore bbs last cycle and I thought they were pretty sore back then but jeeees they are unbearable this time around....I'm putting it down to feeling crappy tho...btw I'm feeling much better now....touch wood I don't feel sick anymore....phew lol...

Meg your plan for the weekend sounds bliss....laying by the pool kicking back with a book...can I come ? Lol
Sorry your in law father was so insensitive...he probably didn't realise your situation but -well -he should have thought before allowing the mouth to make a noise first ...he he...

Chere, sorry to hear your feeling so down...and big sorry to the age comments ...I forget we are still pretty young here...and so ARE YOU!....one day you will look back and wish you were 40 again lol...
Re the job....it must be painful for you...I'm sorry...I do hope another door opens and you find somthing suitable and equally as passionate about soon.:thumbup:
Yaye....back in the game again yeah....lots of bd-ing to do...ha ha ha my oH is like yours...always going on about the "knocking you up thing"... Thing is he can talk the talk but when it comes to the "inconspicuous" planned timing he suddenly feels very tired ha ha...after a few days of it of course lol...
Good luck for this cycle and big masseeevo fx for you chere.:flower: :hugs:

Well ladies...I'm 9dpo today and altho I am feeling a little crappy still I feel like I am out...bfns today too :( ...dam sticks!...or shall I say pee!
Not much to report really...temp is nice and steady...bbs are fecking killin me...lower back ache and cm is quite ALOT too....that's it really...sounds like good signs but I bet it's my body responding to tummy flue!...flipping viruses eh!....playing tricks on me grrrrr lol...

Hope you are all well me petals...:flower:
Back later to see if your tests are getting any progressions barbs...:thumbup:

Thanks Nat. Yeah, nobody at my work really knows my age. They think I'm in my 30's and I don't ever correct anyone. Age TRULY is only a silly number until you're TTC lol, then it really does become relevant.

Barb- I was trying to find post you mentioned about your blog and the negative commenter. I too have a blog and get some negative posts and it's true, just block their IP and get on with it. I would never judge anyone or their journey- no matter it was a struggle with weight, drugs, TTC etc. Never. Nobody but you knows the exact details and are living it daily. People like this, need to stop before they comment and think. Think about what they are about to say/do/type....if it's not useful, necessary or positive to the persons story, don't bother.

I'm trying to catch up. Had a stupid day yesterday. Found out the corporation that's closing us down (did I mention we make 3 mill a year and have served community for 60 years) just bought 2 other clinics in Vancouver. Did I also mention the clinic staff unionized? For better working environment, respect, fair scheduling and more equal wages? THIS is why being shut down.....

Angry. I'd prob best not post much.....Love you all and keep on TTC xo. we'll all get there. :hugs:

Ladies just a quick one before dinner....apparently I was pregnant for all of a few hours today???
What the fuzzy peaches?! Lol and the test later negative.

Attachments

• 2013-06-29 19.01.22.jpg
    2013-06-29 19.01.22.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 14
Hey Meg, have fun tonight!!! It was so so today eh? I hope it will warm up tmr and Monday.

Naw spotting is probably bit IB although there is no cramping.
I will keep testing until the bitch arrives lol!!!

Chere I'm going to check out your blog!
You're right. And thank you. There will be negative people everywhere in this world who think they are better than you and aren't empathetic enough.
Its the first time I had anyone sorta attack me.

I hope and wish the best to you too in your TTC journey. And I wish you a lot of luck in your career and hope you find something as gratifying to do. Xo

Hello -quick post before I head to bed...well I already have but had to get up for a glass of milk as I am just laying there thinking about silly stuff and the lack of bfp's in my non existent life as it goes lol....

So basically I am incredibly nervous for the morning...it will be 12 dpo and I worry it's going to be negative....barbs I like what you said earlier about clutching at straws...here I am doing the same thing...going back to my tests ...shining them through my lamp...is there a line...is that a line...surly it's a line...nope line eye!....then I return and do it all over again...
I am banging my head insesently against a brick wall!....

I realise I cannot change the inevitable or the out come of this cycle by now but damm I just want to know.....I hear this is called the CATBOX stage....the finall days of not knowing your fate...bfp or no bfp....

Gone are the days where I can go to bed and fall asleep...gone are the days my sane blood runs through my vains ...gone are the days were was nieve to any of this!....
Then again I am thankfull to the knowledge I have learnt...priceless I tell thee.

Well I might as well close my eyes...fight my brain and slope off the the land of nod till the morning and then wee wee wee on them sticks...(then shout at them bc they are negative lol...)

Night night all...I hope your all ok and well....
Barbs I hope that witch is staying away...:hugs:

Hello Nat!! Funny how you described what the TTW feels like. I totally feel the same. And the frustration that happens when you don't see the second line and it's not doing whatnyiybwant. Its just sheer frustrations. And the most frustrating thing is you can't control getting pregnant. You can't flip a switch and go "pregnant. Now." Its very difficult. Its discussed in therapy how many woman have difficulties about feeling control less.

Nat I hope you sleep good tonight. Xoxoxo

Well morning ladies....12 dp o and I suppose my nevrve were there for a reason last night!
I got 3 bfns this morning!!!......I have 3 flatline temps on my chart this cycle...I wonder what that's about :wacko:
Tomorow is d day...the lowest temp I have on my chart is recorded at 5/6 ( another flatline temp!) so I have worked out that with a hgc of 0 I should have a positive by 13 dpo....tmr!
I'm not going to stress about it ...I'm just going to see what happens....I will call this day crazy lady test day lol...

Barbs...it IS and awfull feeling...not know the fate set upon us...
I'm getting to the fed up stage now....I mean we're doing everything right and it's just not happening....looks like oH and I WILL be going to our appt after all...:(
I have one cycle left and it's going to feel really pressurising now...gawsh.

So I am literally typing away here watching Chanel 4 morning cook off show and it's apparently Canadian day on Monday right?.....
And wow .....they just said that you all love chips cheese and gravy.....poutin ? Is it. Lol...
Looks flipping scrummy that's what I say....might just have to cook some of that up for lunch lol...

Well I'm for a few hours this afternoon for my beef roast....mil cooks a beaut!

Hope you are all well.:)

Hey Nat! Negative at 13dpo. I'm out. I shall sit and wait for my period to start. I'd like it to be soon.
I guess I'm not surprised. There was a good chance my lining screwed me. But you'd think having two follicles one of them would have taken.

I've had a bad feeling for ages that something isn't right and I don't buy this whole unexplained theory. I think I will set up an appointment for Aug with a new RE.
I have one more iui cycle next month and that's it.
A part of me feels like packing it in and moving on with my life and not being in this TTC stage of my life anymore. Its all too consuming after almost 2 years.

Yes Nat Canada Day tomorrow but for most of us its an excuse to have a day off. Lighynsome fireworks. I dunno its not a big deal for me.
And yes Poutine. Its a French Canadian dish. I wouldn't say we all love it. I can't eat cheese so I've not had it in years.

OK ladies more shopping for me. Off I go! Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->