6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hello girls how is everyone?

Well to add more confusion I tossed my test this morning in frustration. Later took it out of the trash can and a faint line. Will test later. Still feelnuneasy about spotting. I'd have hopes if I weren't spotting. Although its sorta stopped. Its very faint.

Xo

Hello girls how is everyone?

Well to add more confusion I tossed my test this morning in frustration. Later took it out of the trash can and a faint line. Will test later. Still feelnuneasy about spotting. I'd have hopes if I weren't spotting. Although its sorta stopped. Its very faint.

Xo

Hi barb..:)
I am really sorry that you feel like this about ttc.:hugs: I totally get it...:thumbup:
I really want to sway your decision but I also respect that your emotionally done!....I get that....I remember this feeling barb ....maybe not give up barbs...just have a month or two break?
I think you have come so far... Who knows you may even get pregnant not trying...like I did lol...altho I didn't think I'd sorts give up at the time...I suppose I still (in my head ) hope prayed wished for that bfp...but didn't hold out for it actually happening.hence why I was sooo surprised it did.

Words are failing me love...I would really like to tell you to hang in there but I know only too well how you feel about how draining it is and for me to tell you not give up would be wrong because a break might be just what the doctor ordered...in every sense it would do you some good-both of you but then I get it that you may feel the months break could be a waisted opportunity...that's exactly how I felt before i conceived Harry...

Big hugs to you barbs...I understand that this desition must be a brave and tough one to make...:hugs:

:re the bin raiding...lol.....I did that last cycle.....
Masevo fingers crossed for you and that line :thumbup:...
I hope it's your bfp with all of my heart.:flower:

Looking forward to what your test does tonight :thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

And here are my tests. Hope you can see. I'm so confused.
I think its just evaps. Its not consistent and it should turn positive regardless of time of day if I were preggo.

Nat thank you for those awesome words.
I know you get where I'm coming from & we have one more IUI scheduled and then see what our RE has to say. Ii recon she will encourage ivf. At which point we will try on our own August cycle and maybe going forward. I have no plan yet.

I won't give up in the sense of using protection so I don't get pregnant but just not go through Assisted Conception . I am just so upset by all this.

Attachments

• 20130630_151226.jpg
    20130630_151226.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 2013-06-30 15.24.53.jpg
    2013-06-30 15.24.53.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 12
I think its just evaps. Its not consistent and it should turn positive regardless of time of day if I were preggo.

I know you get where I'm coming from & we have one more IUI scheduled and then see what our RE has to say. Ii recon she will encourage ivf. At which point we will try on our own August cycle and maybe going forward. I have no plan yet.

I won't give up in the sense of using protection so I don't get pregnant but just not go through Assisted Conception . I am just so upset by all this.

Hi barbs...ok I see this mornings test has a line:thumbup:...the 2pm test I am struggling with bc it's still wet...and I also aprieciate that this thread is real bad with pics and quality...

Barbs I thought yeah you have a good plan there....I'm sure the re will say ivf ...and it's really expensive booooo to that...but the cost of one ivf would be what? Another 6 rounds of iui right?....an a assisted help break will probably do the world of good as the pressures of all the monitoring and the " did it work " must be really hard on you...so a wee break would give you a rest...the second opinion is a GREAT idea....at this point I probably would be quite a diva to the clinic and tell them I demand answers as its not only money but YOUR LIFE that it's affecting...
I wouldn't be a meany but I would certainly put (stamp lol) my foot down and try to get some answers...

I fear that here in the uk they don't take into account that our feelings are more to do with the process where as they would probably be more worried about loosing a client bc that means loosing money.
I hope that is not the case for Canada too.:thumbup:

Barbs have you thought about travell?
To a different clinic? Somewhere else maybe.?
Wow I know that would make things ALOT harder in terms of CM but maybe well worth it if you got your bfp out of it.:thumbup:

I also read about fermara yesterday and have been holding out telling you about it as hope for your bfp instead...
I didn't get too far into but I hear they use it instead of clomid bc of the lining problems....maybe worth a chat about to re.

To finish off I have to reinstate my admiration for your strength barb!!!....remember I said you are a strong determined smart woman ok!
And it goes without saying and I say this from all of us.....you are an inspiration to us all.:thumbup:

Hang in there barb love :flower: I am sorry your feeling like this...I totally get it...had a few tears myself today :cry:...but thinking of you and your journey and megs and cheres and talias and xxxklksxxx and Ashley and mommas...I dusted myself down and moved on with the day.:thumbup:
Glass o winage I think you much deserve here! :thumbup:lol...
Loves ya barbs-we all do :flower:

I've got mild cramps :(
I've still gotten HCG in my system. I'm concerned as to why.
I bought FRER yesterday. Took one around 5pm and negative.
Took one this morning and there is A faint line. Waiting for my IC to develope too. Issue is none of my tests seem to be getting darker. Its been so odd. And then how my tests go from dark to light to dark to negative. Anyway I just hope its not some Chemical again. I feel AF coming on so I'm terribly confused. FRER line is so light I don't think you girls would see it.

Attachments

• 1372678973930.jpg
    1372678973930.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 10
Hey Nat...I loved you message to me. Thank you so much.
I'm sorry you're also getting bfn. How many cycles has it been for you so far?
I was up really early just thinking about every thing that is been through and it makes me really sad. What is ultimately wish for is for my daughter to be here. And so she can't and I also can't seem to figure out how to got pregnant again :( I'm going for bloods tomorrow and I'm sad for it.
I'm off for my morning run now. One more day of the long weekend.

I'll chat with you all later xo

Hey Nat...I loved you message to me. Thank you so much.
I'm sorry you're also getting bfn. How many cycles has it been for you so far?
I was up really early just thinking about every thing that is been through and it makes me really sad. What is ultimately wish for is for my daughter to be here. And so she can't and I also can't seem to figure out how to got pregnant again :( I'm going for bloods tomorrow and I'm sad for it.
I'm off for my morning run now. One more day of the long weekend.

I'll chat with you all later xo

Barbs I am with you on this journey until the end - and then after that too lol. We are in this TTC mess together - good or bad. I am sorry about the BFNs. I think you should get a second opinion after this next IUI for sure. Maybe set that up now so you don't have to wait much? I am confused about your testing line too. If there is a faint line - and it's pink- then I am even more confused.

I'm glad you're running. The endorphins do a lot for us when we are feeling down and keeping up the exercise will keep you sane. I need I do the same this week for sure. How is your DH doing with all of this?

Thinking of you and Nat a lot this weekend. All of you really. I'm really glad we have Eachother because it is a shitty lonely road sometimes. Don't know what if do if I couldn't come here to check in

Xoxoxox

Hi barbs...ok I see this mornings test has a line:thumbup:...the 2pm test I am struggling with bc it's still wet...and I also aprieciate that this thread is real bad with pics and quality...

Barbs I thought yeah you have a good plan there....I'm sure the re will say ivf ...and it's really expensive booooo to that...but the cost of one ivf would be what? Another 6 rounds of iui right?....an a assisted help break will probably do the world of good as the pressures of all the monitoring and the " did it work " must be really hard on you...so a wee break would give you a rest...the second opinion is a GREAT idea....at this point I probably would be quite a diva to the clinic and tell them I demand answers as its not only money but YOUR LIFE that it's affecting...
I wouldn't be a meany but I would certainly put (stamp lol) my foot down and try to get some answers...

I fear that here in the uk they don't take into account that our feelings are more to do with the process where as they would probably be more worried about loosing a client bc that means loosing money.
I hope that is not the case for Canada too.:thumbup:

Barbs have you thought about travell?
To a different clinic? Somewhere else maybe.?
Wow I know that would make things ALOT harder in terms of CM but maybe well worth it if you got your bfp out of it.:thumbup:

I also read about fermara yesterday and have been holding out telling you about it as hope for your bfp instead...
I didn't get too far into but I hear they use it instead of clomid bc of the lining problems....maybe worth a chat about to re.

To finish off I have to reinstate my admiration for your strength barb!!!....remember I said you are a strong determined smart woman ok!
And it goes without saying and I say this from all of us.....you are an inspiration to us all.:thumbup:

Hang in there barb love :flower: I am sorry your feeling like this...I totally get it...had a few tears myself today :cry:...but thinking of you and your journey and megs and cheres and talias and xxxklksxxx and Ashley and mommas...I dusted myself down and moved on with the day.:thumbup:
Glass o winage I think you much deserve here! :thumbup:lol...
Loves ya barbs-we all do :flower:

Great post Nat thanks for all those encouraging words to barb xoxo

Interesting about the femara Nat.... In forget have you taken clomid or femara?

Hi everyone.

Really hoping for some BFPS this cycle for all the ladies. It can be beyond draining sometimes can't it? Bah ....

In hope the Canadians are enjoying the long weekend here. The weather had been up and down but nothing to complain about too much anyways. Dreading going back to work tomorrow!

I am on cd7 so definitely not much happening here for awhile. I'm going to start my OPK in wednesday or Thursday and my fertile days are likely going to be Friday-Tuesday but we will see when I get that positive opk.

Leaving for holidays in 11 days the countdown is on. I am really grateful for a distraction this 2ww. I need it big time. For some reason I feel like the anticipation is almost worse right after a chemical. Blah!

Xo

Hey ladies!!! I am about to go catch up with the posts!! Just wanted to say hi and I am rooting for y'all!!! Come on bfps!!! I am still here reading and cheering you on.... Just not trying myself this month!

Hey girls!
Well I've tested negative on my IC and a tiny bit of spotting. I'm in no doubt a at 14dpo OUT.
Thanks Meg, I'm here with you too on this shift journey. It totally feels lonely. Especially since it seems everyone I know is pregnant. It sends me into a bit of a panic to think about what if I am not even pregnant when everyone gives birth. I didn't think I'd have to worry about it. Having had the Chemical made me feel like its deco going to happen. But I guess not.
For our last IUI I'm going to take Macs again & RedRaspberry. It's the two supplements I took when I did get pregnant so I will try it again.
I decided no supplements this cycle because I was getting tired of it.

My husband is more or less OK. Men from what I'm told by my therapist are way less invested in TTC. Plus he's already got a kid so its not the same for him. He wasn't robbed of being a dad the way I was robbed of being a mom.

We aren't doing anything special for Canada Day. Just hanging out at the house. I'm totally fine with that. I'm really not in the greatest of moods today.

And yes I was thinking to set up an appointment for August soon for a second opinion.
I feel better if I'm trying to do something rather than sitting back and doing nothing.

Talk soon ladies. Xoxox
Love you ladies back.

Hi ladies....happy Canada day to meg barbs chere and talia...:)
Hope your having a good one.:thumbup:

Hi barb....I do see a faint line on the frer....totally get how your confused about it all...I had a shadow on my frer this afternoon...kicking myself that I didn't save it for Wednesday...I have one left but was kind of hoping I would use that to conform a bfp instead...:wacko:
Checked my cervix aswell and it's Los...wierd eh.
I hope that your lines gets darker barbs...:flower: and all the best of luck with your bloods tmr too.

Hiya meg...no never been on clomid or fermara but have been researching possible things to bring up with doctor in August...clomid was a possible untill barbs mentioned the lining factor and so I read up about it and suggested fermara is the "new" clomid...
Altho it does go on about age with fermara....so not so sure about it untill doctor advises or not...
Been taking frers and ic's....I frer 'd 11dpo /13 dpo....but today's is like a grey faint shadow...don't hold out much for it....
My temp on the other hand it amaizballs....almost triphasic....very confusing all this symptom versus data clashing...
Oh and today I barfed for England....out of nowhere....all of a sudden I felt an urge -from the stomach and I thought uh oh....and before I knew it I was running to the loo...and I was sick...not nice at all....
I feel ok...not unwell or anything...confused dot com.

Ashley....what's happening with you love?......have you managed to get that thing sorted out...are you joining us again...miss you :flower:
I want to be that bad friend that you mother did want you hanging out with again lmao...
Hope your ok tho.:)

Chere....how are you love? Ok I hope...what cd are you now? :)

Momma....are you ovulating this cycle? ...started your packing yet?...enough room for me is there? Lol
I is only small...surely there's a little pocket somewhere lol
Have a great time won't you...sun sea sangria...lots of sex ...lol
I know a great gift you can get us all from your holiday....a bfp! From all that sweet loving on your anniversary lol....good luck ok. :flower:

Well ladies I am dumbstruck...disappointed...and most of all gutted...I hold out no hope for this cycle now :(
All I can do is sit this one out till af arrives....booooooo to her!
I would be flabbergasted if a bfp was to show now...

I do hope someone gets there bfp this fine July....good luck everybody...baby dust to us all eh.shed loads of it...lol

I will be back later to see if any good news has happened...fx for you barbs...:)

Avouir for now ladies

Hey Nat!!! :) I am still here just checking on you girlies!!! :) I love to read what's going on.... And dang it..it is time for some BFPs!!! I am really not trying this month... I think things are sorted out... Just an ugly week recently and made me rethink things.... But I guess that happens... And things seem better.... At the first of this cycle I started taking soy..(when I was still planning to try).just to give it a try.... And I will be darned I had more ewcm then I have ever had.... We did manage to bd one of those nights..but with no intent....so if it happens it does..if not..I wasn't really planning this month anyway! :) I have been having cramps the last few days.. Like ov.... So we will just see!!! And we all know that I will probably go crazy poas even though I am not actively trying this month. Bahahaha dang addictive personality! Haha
Sorry about the BFNs.... Don't count yourself out until af shows!! :)

Hey i just thought i would drop a message and wish you all luck whist your in the TWW or approaching ovulation.

Only a month and 2 weeks until i come off the pill, i'm not expecting anything straight away, i have mixed feelings weather i should use condoms until after my holiday but that's not until the end of September if i was to fall pregnant straight away i would find it difficult to hide it from my aunty who will most likely be pouring drinks down my neck the whole week lol makes more sense to just wait until i get back before trying. Ever since i tested with my partner last week and he told me he wished it had been positive even though we aren't supposed to be trying makes me want it more, I have week by week been buying things like ovulation tests, folic acid etc i'm going to have quite the collection once i am done lol I have managed to loose 13lbs so i'm hoping that goes in my favor :laugh2:

Hey girls!
Well I've tested negative on my IC and a tiny bit of spotting. I'm in no doubt a at 14dpo OUT.
Thanks Meg, I'm here with you too on this shift journey. It totally feels lonely. Especially since it seems everyone I know is pregnant. It sends me into a bit of a panic to think about what if I am not even pregnant when everyone gives birth. I didn't think I'd have to worry about it. Having had the Chemical made me feel like its deco going to happen. But I guess not.
For our last IUI I'm going to take Macs again & RedRaspberry. It's the two supplements I took when I did get pregnant so I will try it again.
I decided no supplements this cycle because I was getting tired of it.

My husband is more or less OK. Men from what I'm told by my therapist are way less invested in TTC. Plus he's already got a kid so its not the same for him. He wasn't robbed of being a dad the way I was robbed of being a mom.

We aren't doing anything special for Canada Day. Just hanging out at the house. I'm totally fine with that. I'm really not in the greatest of moods today.

And yes I was thinking to set up an appointment for August soon for a second opinion.
I feel better if I'm trying to do something rather than sitting back and doing nothing.

Talk soon ladies. Xoxox
Love you ladies back.

I understand.... My close friend who got her bfp the same week as me, her husband was over for a couple hours today. And even though I am so happy for them, a huge part of me was sad we weren't going through it together like I thought. I am still holding our hopes it will happen in the next few months....bit when you are so used to BFN and now chemical it does start to feel impossible. But I am telling myself that in most cases when it feels impossible it happens. I am trying to be positive can you tell? Lol.

barb have you and DH decided next cycle IUI is the last one ? Or do you mean last one before you get another opinion?

I say do the Maca next month and the raspberry. Why not it can't hurt anything since you got a BFP that cycle! I am debating Maca next cycle again we will see. Going without it this month since I didn't seem to need it last cycle.

Nat I am sorry about your BFN ugh I agree I hope July is a big month for this forum. Every bfp is hope for me. Talia was my inspiration for the summer lol. Lets hope it's soon xx

Hey i just thought i would drop a message and wish you all luck whist your in the TWW or approaching ovulation.

Only a month and 2 weeks until i come off the pill, i'm not expecting anything straight away, i have mixed feelings weather i should use condoms until after my holiday but that's not until the end of September if i was to fall pregnant straight away i would find it difficult to hide it from my aunty who will most likely be pouring drinks down my neck the whole week lol makes more sense to just wait until i get back before trying. Ever since i tested with my partner last week and he told me he wished it had been positive even though we aren't supposed to be trying makes me want it more, I have week by week been buying things like ovulation tests, folic acid etc i'm going to have quite the collection once i am done lol I have managed to loose 13lbs so i'm hoping that goes in my favor :laugh2:

Good for you with the weight loss Natalie! I know it's hard work trust me! And I completely understand that the experience of testing with your partner hassle it harder to wait!!

Hi ladies....happy Canada day to meg barbs chere and talia...:)
Hope your having a good one.:thumbup:

Hi barb....I do see a faint line on the frer....totally get how your confused about it all...I had a shadow on my frer this afternoon...kicking myself that I didn't save it for Wednesday...I have one left but was kind of hoping I would use that to conform a bfp instead...:wacko:
Checked my cervix aswell and it's Los...wierd eh.
I hope that your lines gets darker barbs...:flower: and all the best of luck with your bloods tmr too.

Hiya meg...no never been on clomid or fermara but have been researching possible things to bring up with doctor in August...clomid was a possible untill barbs mentioned the lining factor and so I read up about it and suggested fermara is the "new" clomid...
Altho it does go on about age with fermara....so not so sure about it untill doctor advises or not...
Been taking frers and ic's....I frer 'd 11dpo /13 dpo....but today's is like a grey faint shadow...don't hold out much for it....
My temp on the other hand it amaizballs....almost triphasic....very confusing all this symptom versus data clashing...
Oh and today I barfed for England....out of nowhere....all of a sudden I felt an urge -from the stomach and I thought uh oh....and before I knew it I was running to the loo...and I was sick...not nice at all....
I feel ok...not unwell or anything...confused dot com.

Ashley....what's happening with you love?......have you managed to get that thing sorted out...are you joining us again...miss you :flower:
I want to be that bad friend that you mother did want you hanging out with again lmao...
Hope your ok tho.:)

Chere....how are you love? Ok I hope...what cd are you now? :)

Momma....are you ovulating this cycle? ...started your packing yet?...enough room for me is there? Lol
I is only small...surely there's a little pocket somewhere lol
Have a great time won't you...sun sea sangria...lots of sex ...lol
I know a great gift you can get us all from your holiday....a bfp! From all that sweet loving on your anniversary lol....good luck ok. :flower:

Well ladies I am dumbstruck...disappointed...and most of all gutted...I hold out no hope for this cycle now :(
All I can do is sit this one out till af arrives....booooooo to her!
I would be flabbergasted if a bfp was to show now...

I do hope someone gets there bfp this fine July....good luck everybody...baby dust to us all eh.shed loads of it...lol

I will be back later to see if any good news has happened...fx for you barbs...:)

Avouir for now ladies

Happy Canada Day to all ;-) I should be O'ing soon, within days so the race is, once again, on...we've been BD'ing lots lately. Not really the right time to conceive, but the moments just been striking us both which is nice. Had a whirlwind weekend of go-go-go and today, I just wanted to stop lol. So we did nothing special for canada day. The festivities are always so jam packed plus we're having a little heat wave for the west coast and the thought of being in a huge sweaty crowd wasn't sounding like the best place to me. So home in a cool breeze, in the shade, with my guy and the pets is all I want now.

Sorry for the damn BFN's I've read about. I haven't quite caught up- as usual- lol, but working on it. I read enough to know another cycle is over for a few of my ladies and that sucks. I saw a very preggo, beautiful woman today coming out of Marshalls. She was blonde, trim, perfect basketball bump under her gorgeous tight sundress....it was so hot but she looked radiant. I pointed her out to DH and sighed....

Love to all

I'm really sorry this cycle and this whole journey has been such a heartbreaker for everyone involved! I also really hope July is a special month for bfps. It was really touching of you to say my bfp was a bit of inspiration! I really hope you all muscle through the disappointment right now and go headstrong into the next cycle. I just know something has gotta give and these bfps will show!!
AFM this Canada day weekend has been a worrisome one for us, Chere you might actually be able to help me out here... Our dog seemed to have had a spinal cord stroke / fce while we were at the lake. Kurtis's parents were babysitting thank god but our poor boxer sure is in rough shape. She's a lot better today, walking but with some stiffness, weak back legs, but its better than the partial paralysis she had yesterday morning heading to the vets... I drove 2 hrs straight home and took care of her... Now just to see how she recovers with lots of rest and some meds. :( anyways long story short I'm happy she's on the mend, the first phone call we got, the i laws though she dislocated both hips or broke her back.. Sigh phew it was not the case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->