6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey chicks!!! Well I bd just incase that was fertile cm yesterday!! Yay! Lol it's the 4th of July around here!! Hahaha ok there too...but it is our Independence Day so we will be out watching fire works tonight!! :) should be a good time! Hope y'all are having a great day!!

ya faking blow donkey balls! but now i can get on with the show!
i hope this month will work!!!!!!!

i am thinking to go buy another bottle. its $40 but i cant handle the taste. i put it in a smoothie this am but its all i could taste. yuck. anyway i loved the energy it gave to me too! so worth it either way. maca has lots of health benefits.

good luck getting laid! lol....give him some booze to loosen up. lol!
ive been really stressed so i haven't been in da mood.

haha thats a good idea lol - sometimes it makes ME sleepy though haha.... funny

Yeah go get a bottle so you dont hate taking it every day thats no good and you are right - lots of health benefits for sure :)

Lets all have positive thoughts and vibes for a good July on this damn thread and get some BFPs already haha..... even one in the group would give me hope! lol

work is so cray cray i need my little tiny human to help me escape LOL

Hey chicks!!! Well I bd just incase that was fertile cm yesterday!! Yay! Lol it's the 4th of July around here!! Hahaha ok there too...but it is our Independence Day so we will be out watching fire works tonight!! :) should be a good time! Hope y'all are having a great day!!

Happy 4th of July to you and all our American friends on here! :):happydance:

Hi ladies....having another bad day :(....
Went to the doctors about Harry's lump and that's all good news...it safe to live with for now...to be kept an eye on!

However whilst I was the I had a quick chat about firtility apt in August....she basically pissed all over my bonfire!...like I needed any more bad news today....but she delt the blow and it was hard...I have been a mess all day.....
She has told me because I have had a baby that there is NO help available unless I go private....I spent most of the afternoon on the Internet looking at private hospitals and clinics and I cannot find one anywhere near whe we live....the nearest being a 3hr drive away!
Got so upset I have abandoned ship for the rest of the day....will try again with a fresh mind tmr maybe.:thumbup:

So af has hit! The bitch! Lol....cd1 today.....Yaye barbs cycle buddies again :)

Not in the best of moods with it-very tearful.:(

I really want to say sorry girls to brining the thread down low last night...once I started typing it all came out...:(

So to round it all up....August is off!...nowhere to turn and very little money to cover tests let alone treatment...blah! What a mess eh lol
Well time to think the next plan of action...

Hope all is well ladies...happy I dependance day to y'all Americanos...:happydance:

:) :) :) xxx

Oh Nat! I'm sorry you're feeling so down about all this :( re: fertility help is that just protocol where you are or is this doc just being a bag. Has no one out there heard of secondary infertility? Just because its worked once doesn't mean it will forever hold true. I find that quite insensitive. Sorry you have to go thru it. Well I just hope that this new cycle has something positive to show! Lay low for a little while and recoup your wee little heart, you know you don't have to apologize for needing our support, let it all out when you have to! :hugs:

i am thinking to go buy another bottle. its $40 but i cant handle the taste. i put it in a smoothie this am but its all i could taste. yuck. anyway i loved the energy it gave to me too! so worth it either way. maca has lots of health benefits.

Yeah go get a bottle so you dont hate taking it every day thats no good and you are right - lots of health benefits for sure :)

Lets all have positive thoughts and vibes for a good July on this damn thread and get some BFPs already haha..... even one in the group would give me hope! lol

LOL I want a little person so I can go on Mat leave too...I need a break from all the madness I've been through:) How nice would that be right?

OK cheerleaders get your pom poms for JULY!!!!!!! :happydance:

Woo hoo Yaye...that's what I needed barb.....I managed a smile then ...Yaye,...ill be your cheerleader....1st place-top dog!....woohoo....B-A-B-Y bfp's all round this July! :)

Went to the doctors about Harry's lump and that's all good news...it safe to live with for now...to be kept an eye on!

However whilst I was the I had a quick chat about firtility apt in August....she basically pissed all over my bonfire!...like I needed any more bad news today....but she delt the blow and it was hard...I have been a mess all day.....
She has told me because I have had a baby that there is NO help available unless I go private....I spent most of the afternoon on the Internet looking at private hospitals and clinics and I cannot find one anywhere near whe we live....the nearest being a 3hr drive away!
Got so upset I have abandoned ship for the rest of the day....will try again with a fresh mind tmr maybe.:thumbup:

So af has hit! The bitch! Lol....cd1 today.....Yaye barbs cycle buddies again :)

I really want to say sorry girls to brining the thread down low last night...once I started typing it all came out...:(

So to round it all up....August is off!...nowhere to turn and very little money to cover tests let alone treatment...blah! What a mess eh lol

Hope all is well ladies...happy I dependance day to y'all Americanos...:happydance:

Glad to hear good news about harry! :thumbup::flower:

And I'm so sorry it's been made so difficult for you to find a private clinic. There are people that come to Toronto clinic's from far distances. It's not easy. Don't be sorry for venting...that's what this is for! For the good times and the bad :hugs: I never have qualms telling you guys my life sucks some days. It just DOES! So you cant get help through your town doctors because you already have a child? This concept is odd to me. We go to private clinic but that's the only choice. I'm so sorry hun...I am. I wish I could make it better for you. Just keep trying. Are you taking Maca? BTW the one supplement my clinic said I should be taking is QEnzyme10...think about adding this to your regime. I'm going to try & find the paperwork I got from my clinic that has the list of suggested suppliments & the dosage...OK?

xoxoxoxox

Ya cycle buddies!....too bad it aint baby bump buddies.

Oh Nat! I'm sorry you're feeling so down about all this :( re: fertility help is that just protocol where you are or is this doc just being a bag. Has no one out there heard of secondary infertility? Just because its worked once doesn't mean it will forever hold true. I find that quite insensitive. Sorry you have to go thru it. Well I just hope that this new cycle has something positive to show! Lay low for a little while and recoup your wee little heart, you know you don't have to apologize for needing our support, let it all out when you have to! :hugs:

:flower:thankyou talia...my doctor was quite brutal to me today :(.... And I don't think she realised how badly I was going to take it untill she layed it all off.
My local hospital private and and nhs only do tests for the women who want ivf....that's balls isn't it!....
I will have to research more tmr as I don't think I was in fit state of mind to do it today...it reduced me to tears at my mums and she said all the wrongs things and I walked out of the room in a strop on her...went back in and she went alittle easier on me...
I am going to ring my local private clinic tmr and ask some questions I think lol...get it all down I. Black and white and take it from there...

Thankyou for your kind words and support talia hope your feeling well love :flower:

And I'm so sorry it's been made so difficult for you to find a private clinic. There are people that come to Toronto clinic's from far distances. It's not easy. Don't be sorry for venting...that's what this is for! For the good times and the bad :hugs: I never have qualms telling you guys my life sucks some days. It just DOES! So you cant get help through your town doctors because you already have a child? This concept is odd to me. We go to private clinic but that's the only choice. I'm so sorry hun...I am. I wish I could make it better for you. Just keep trying. Are you taking Maca? BTW the one supplement my clinic said I should be taking is QEnzyme10...think about adding this to your regime. I'm going to try & find the paperwork I got from my clinic that has the list of suggested suppliments & the dosage...OK?

xoxoxoxox

Awe thankyou barb! :flower:

Yeah I am on the maca and the q10... I have a list of it lol....
I'm on 40mg b6 daily then I double the dose in the ttw...
Maca daily
Prenatals
B complex daily
1000mg vit c daily
30 q10 daily
Zinc daily
Selenium daily

About to add magnesium -need to check what does is good yet tho...:thumbup:
Quite a list eh lol

I am seriously concidering getting fermara or clomid from clinic somehow...:wacko:
For multiple ov...need to check proto on that yet lol

You know barbs...I don't know why I have taken this sooo badly this time....
I am panicking...my doc was quite brutal with her advice today....she even said at one point DON'T HAVE SEX!!! Like what the fuck! Lol....ummmmmm I think that's probably not going to work then ha ha....
I'm not after immaculate conception here lol...

Tmr I am going to ring my local private clinic...(which do not cater for those who don't want ivf) and ask questions-mainly the one "why can't you give us tests? Why can't you administer treatment?"
I shall remind them my money is as good as anyone's right. Lol
This clinic came highly recommended aswell.pppppha!
Well I see what they say and take it from there.

Thankyou barbs so much for your support :flower::thumbup:

So sorry AF came girls.

1 month, 1 weeks && 3 days until my last pill, i'm excited i wish it would come sooner, it makes me feel ill unless i take it with food, i cant wait to be rid of it lol
Started folic on friday so thats a plus. I was just wondering if you think sex every other day rather than everyday is ok. I dont live with my fiance at the moment as i am a carer for my mam so i dont think i'll be moving in until later this year if not the beginning of next year. So i am hoping one day miss a day will be ok.

Hi girls...:flower: anyone know anything about soy isoflavons....
I'm thinking of starting them tmr.:wacko:

I've read about it but has anyone got any extra info?...apparently it's like clomid but half as weak...

LOL I want a little person so I can go on Mat leave too...I need a break from all the madness I've been through:) How nice would that be right?

OK cheerleaders get your pom poms for JULY!!!!!!! :happydance:

Yes!!!!! I am in :hugs:

xoxoxoxox

Awe thankyou barb! :flower:

Yeah I am on the maca and the q10... I have a list of it lol....
I'm on 40mg b6 daily then I double the dose in the ttw...
Maca daily
Prenatals
B complex daily
1000mg vit c daily
30 q10 daily
Zinc daily
Selenium daily

About to add magnesium -need to check what does is good yet tho...:thumbup:
Quite a list eh lol

I am seriously concidering getting fermara or clomid from clinic somehow...:wacko:
For multiple ov...need to check proto on that yet lol

You know barbs...I don't know why I have taken this sooo badly this time....
I am panicking...my doc was quite brutal with her advice today....she even said at one point DON'T HAVE SEX!!! Like what the fuck! Lol....ummmmmm I think that's probably not going to work then ha ha....
I'm not after immaculate conception here lol...

Tmr I am going to ring my local private clinic...(which do not cater for those who don't want ivf) and ask questions-mainly the one "why can't you give us tests? Why can't you administer treatment?"
I shall remind them my money is as good as anyone's right. Lol
This clinic came highly recommended aswell.pppppha!
Well I see what they say and take it from there.

Thankyou barbs so much for your support :flower::thumbup:

LOL re immaculate conception haha... What a dolt.

Nat I am thinking of you today and here for you every step of this goddamn journey ! I'm g,ad you got this off your chest and never apologize for venting! We all need to do it and this is the safe place for that. Xoxo

And I think you have a good plan for july cycle. :happydance:

Definitely call the private clinic and update us... I find it so hard to believe that your doctor is not just a dickwad. Like how is that possible that you have less options for fertility consult because you have a child? That's crazy to me...

So sorry AF came girls.

1 month, 1 weeks && 3 days until my last pill, i'm excited i wish it would come sooner, it makes me feel ill unless i take it with food, i cant wait to be rid of it lol
Started folic on friday so thats a plus. I was just wondering if you think sex every other day rather than everyday is ok. I dont live with my fiance at the moment as i am a carer for my mam so i dont think i'll be moving in until later this year if not the beginning of next year. So i am hoping one day miss a day will be ok.

Hi Natalie. There is a lot of information that says that every day is not as good as every other day because it allows the sperm to build up. And I know that there are other people who do it every day and still get the BFP. So I don't think it really matters so much and is likely an individual thing. But if you are doing it every other day at least then you should be just fine.

Hi girls...:flower: anyone know anything about soy isoflavons....
I'm thinking of starting them tmr.:wacko:

I've read about it but has anyone got any extra info?...apparently it's like clomid but half as weak...

Hi Nat. No I don't know anything about those but that's interesting. Is it natural? Let me know what info you find!

Me me!! I used them this cycle!!! They made my cm legit!! Lmao!! Will let u know how ut worked out. Only thing is.... I forgot to take my last dose because that was when I decided to not try... but according to my cm...maybe it worked out!

I bought 40mg pills.... I took them cd2-6 (except I forgot 6) I took cd2 80mg cd3 80 mg cd4 80mg cd 120mg and I would have done the same cd 6.... I took them all at night. There is a lot of info out there... good and bad... so you just hve to decide... dnt take more than 200mat one time though!! Suppose to be natures clomid. Search this site! There are some good threads with great results!!

Oh Nat, I'm so sorry. Sorry for everything, for you, for everyone...why is it so damn easy for those who don't seem to want kids or care? But forget what your mother says- it's not messing with nature. We're lucky to have these options now, think back a hundred years ago - women didn't. Not everyone has the same "plumbing" and some people, need a little help. Science and medicine has come along way so lets use it if it's available.:thumbup:

I had no idea it was so reasonably priced tho, thanks Barb. I say reasonable lightly, I'm broke lol...BUT I can see it's a more feasible route than some others.

I still haven't O'd...but we're hoping to catch the egg....IF I even have any. I always think of that too. (age) If we're not preg by end of this cycle we're off to my GP for a referral to a specialist. I don't have time on my side. But it gives me such hope reading the over 35 boards on here and the amount of women who conceive naturally at my age. I feel hopeful- sometimes.

Must finish coffee, already we're in the mid 20's over here.....summer!
xo:hugs:

Well said, re science, Chere :)

I think its good to get your referral going just in case but there are a lot of women who do conceive in their 40's naturally. that being said It is a good plan and smarter to do it now than wait I think... You should feel hopeful for sure :)

Our 6 months is up at end of August- Doc asked us to try for 6 mos naturally before a work up referral. We'd been NTNP a few months before but really launched into it with charting and temping etc. I hope I don't have to go but realize it's for the best; apprehensive of what I may hear.

I bought 40mg pills.... I took them cd2-6 (except I forgot 6) I took cd2 80mg cd3 80 mg cd4 80mg cd 120mg and I would have done the same cd 6.... I took them all at night. There is a lot of info out there... good and bad... so you just hve to decide... dnt take more than 200mat one time though!! Suppose to be natures clomid. Search this site! There are some good threads with great results!!

Hi Ashley thanks so much for that helpful advice there:thumbup:
So I have desided ii am going to start them today...need to go and get them first tho...
I searched this site but only two threads came up and they were old ones :wacko:
Maybe I type the wrong thing in when I search lol...
Great news it's done wonders for your cm.:happydance:
When you posted about it the other day I thought oooo preggo sign? :happydance:
Fx it is.:thumbup:
I have seen ALOT on that kind of cm on this site...and 99% of the time they are knocked up ha ha...

So have you got any good site recommendations where you read up about them...I think I came across a dozen in the end ha ha...
I think it's defiantly worth a try...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"