6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi meg :)
Thankyou for your lovely words of support :flower:

The soy iso flavones........Ashley got it right it's natures version of a mild clomid...good for egg/eggs..... There's so much written about them on google...you start them when you cycle begins...a day or so after...like cd2/3 take them for 5 days and then stop.
It has also mentioned it can move you o day so ALOT of reading is needed to make sure it's the right plan for you...also not to be taken for more than 3cycles either.

I going to give them a whirl and see what happens....I was ABSOLUTLY flabbergasted when I read how many bfp's woman got on a forum I came across.....every one of them had there bfp within the first three cycles of starting them...mainly there first time tho ! Pharr!
Sounds good to me ...

I hope to ring the private clinic today If I get five minutes....I am going at least request some sort of consultation with a gyno/obs...

I feel so much better today....need to get on with this cycle!....it's head down eyes forward and knuckle on with it ! :)
And I am going to take a leaf out of yours and barbs book and try to be less invested this cycle....for my own sake really lol...

Meg I realised last night I am but days off of my due date and this is why I am soo upset...I knew it was creeping up on me but was putting it to the back of my mind as I didn't want anything to upset the ttw...and it all hit me like a tonne of bricks...I feel as tho I have put myself under a pressure to be pregnant before my due date comes along so it's easier to swallow when it finally arrives...
So 6th of August is almost here...5weeks off my due date and it sucks but I just have no choice but to get on with it.:thumbup:
I found a pair of knitted bootys I bought for the baby that I thought was to be at the time and it broke my heart....my head was saying give them away but my heart wouldn't let go off them....I decided to keep them -its all I have left of that little soul that was once inside me....
I am seriously thinking about going back to my OT to help me come to terms with this and help me put this to rest .

Oooops here I go again...essays galore! Lol

Well I hope your ok and well meg-how's them opks coming along? Are you gearing up yet?
Fx you are :)

:) :) :) xxx

I can't decide if I just ovulated or if I did earlier when I thought!! My face is crazy broke out.. Hasn't been this bad in a long time!! I am wondering if I have even really been ovulating all this time!! I am swearing by soy this month because my body is finally acting accordingly!! Lol I mean I have had signs every month.. But they are super strong this month!! Loving it!! :):):) I hope this works for both of us!! Then if need be everyone can give it a try!!! I have seen a few newer threads.. Well they are old but still going strong!! Yes and so many women have gotten bfps!!!

So oH just had a nice long chat on the phone about how we will make the next step forward with ttc....
We have desided we will wait till October (and that also gives us time to get a little money behind us ) to go forward with private clinic...
I personally think Xmas and money will through up ALOT of fuss but we will just cross that bridge if we get there....
I just pray we get ur bfp before then...fx lol
So that's another 3cycles....not too bad I suppose.
I just hope this works before we get to that point .
I am alittle relieved that oH is on the same page....I was worried that his heart aches were making him loose hope too...but he seems fine :)
I am putting him on zinc and vit c lol...and he will do as he is told! Lol

Back later ladies...lots to do today... more house work awaits me...grrrrrr lol

Thankyou for your lovely words of support :flower:

The soy iso flavones........Ashley got it right it's natures version of a mild clomid...good for egg/eggs..... There's so much written about them on google...you start them when you cycle begins...a day or so after...like cd2/3 take them for 5 days and then stop.
It has also mentioned it can move you o day so ALOT of reading is needed to make sure it's the right plan for you...also not to be taken for more than 3cycles either.

I going to give them a whirl and see what happens....I was ABSOLUTLY flabbergasted when I read how many bfp's woman got on a forum I came across.....every one of them had there bfp within the first three cycles of starting them...mainly there first time tho ! Pharr!
Sounds good to me ...

I hope to ring the private clinic today If I get five minutes....I am going at least request some sort of consultation with a gyno/obs...

I feel so much better today....need to get on with this cycle!....it's head down eyes forward and knuckle on with it ! :)
And I am going to take a leaf out of yours and barbs book and try to be less invested this cycle....for my own sake really lol...

Meg I realised last night I am but days off of my due date and this is why I am soo upset...I knew it was creeping up on me but was putting it to the back of my mind as I didn't want anything to upset the ttw...and it all hit me like a tonne of bricks...I feel as tho I have put myself under a pressure to be pregnant before my due date comes along so it's easier to swallow when it finally arrives...
So 6th of August is almost here...5weeks off my due date and it sucks but I just have no choice but to get on with it.:thumbup:
I found a pair of knitted bootys I bought for the baby that I thought was to be at the time and it broke my heart....my head was saying give them away but my heart wouldn't let go off them....I decided to keep them -its all I have left of that little soul that was once inside me....
I am seriously thinking about going back to my OT to help me come to terms with this and help me put this to rest .

Oooops here I go again...essays galore! Lol

Well I hope your ok and well meg-how's them opks coming along? Are you gearing up yet?
Fx you are :)

Nat I am glad you are feeling better :) we all need to have those days and you are entitled to them when you need them!

Interesting about the soy... maybe something I will consider down the road.

Its completely understandable that you are feeling this way, so close to your due date. I am sorry Nat. I think its good you kept those booties... the time will come when you will need them again :hugs:

I think it is wise to try to be less invested emotionally for a break - if you can... but it does mean less testing, symptom spotting, etc and I know that is hard. Very hard! and its a personal choice :) I go up and down. One month I wont test and the next I will. I dont have any cheapies so I am not sure if I am going to order any or not.

I have two FRER from my chemical leftover... I really dont want to waste them.

I am on CD11 today - still very early! OPKs are light... we havent BD'd so I am glad they are light... hubby really stressed lately and he has ADHD which means he has anxiety sometimes so I dont want to pressure him although it is hard for sure. It usually turns out just fine so I am hoping we can get a few BD sessions in this weekend so I am still covered. Fingers crossed....

So oH just had a nice long chat on the phone about how we will make the next step forward with ttc....
We have desided we will wait till October (and that also gives us time to get a little money behind us ) to go forward with private clinic...
I personally think Xmas and money will through up ALOT of fuss but we will just cross that bridge if we get there....
I just pray we get ur bfp before then...fx lol
So that's another 3cycles....not too bad I suppose.
I just hope this works before we get to that point .
I am alittle relieved that oH is on the same page....I was worried that his heart aches were making him loose hope too...but he seems fine :)
I am putting him on zinc and vit c lol...and he will do as he is told! Lol

Back later ladies...lots to do today... more house work awaits me...grrrrrr lol

Nat that is great he is so on board! Helps a lot, doesnt it? Makes you feel less alone I am sure :) I am picking up Zinc for DH today too his bottle is finished today - its good stuff not just for sperm but for general health!
xoxo

I can't decide if I just ovulated or if I did earlier when I thought!! My face is crazy broke out.. Hasn't been this bad in a long time!! I am wondering if I have even really been ovulating all this time!! I am swearing by soy this month because my body is finally acting accordingly!! Lol I mean I have had signs every month.. But they are super strong this month!! Loving it!! :):):) I hope this works for both of us!! Then if need be everyone can give it a try!!! I have seen a few newer threads.. Well they are old but still going strong!! Yes and so many women have gotten bfps!!!

Crazy are you using OPKs??

Crazy are you using OPKs??

No... I need too! If it doesn't work I plan on getting some next cycle.... I just took an hpt and there is the faintest line..if it isn't line eye... But it is from my same last batch that was so crummy with Evaps. I leave for Oklahoma today.. So I will test again when I get back on Monday!

Hey Nat!
Good luck with your Iso experiment! And I'm really glad DH is on board.
I was nervous too after this IUI he might say lets pack it in for a while but nope, he surprised me & asked me 'why does this have to be the last IUI? we can try in September!'... it was so good to read those words. Rather than me convincing him of it.
So I wish you so much luck until September & hope we all have baby bumps by Xmas!!!
I understand the race before certain milestones for getting pregnant. I had many of them. I had before our baby's 1st birthday, I had before the end of 2012 & now it's just before end of 2013. I hoped before everyone else gives birth but that just seems unlikely now. :(

Meg, keep us updated on your OPK's ....should be turning positive soon right?
What are you up to this weekend?
I am still unpacking...might bring my grandmother over this weekend for a visit to the house. She's a bit on the difficult side & I've not been in the best of moods so I'm not sure if I feel strong enough right now lol...
Otherwise just doing the domestics. Just DH & I & that'll be nice. First weekend alone at our new house!

Nat, I think being less invested & disconnecting a bit would really help you. I understand the overwhelming intense feelings that occur after a failed cycle so I hope at some point you'll be able to relax more. I think what would also help are distractions. Find things to occupy your day & maybe take some breaks from the internet. Some times I've needed a break from this forum & have a day where I don't talk about TTC :)
xoxoxox

Meg, keep us updated on your OPK's ....should be turning positive soon right?
What are you up to this weekend?
I am still unpacking...might bring my grandmother over this weekend for a visit to the house. She's a bit on the difficult side & I've not been in the best of moods so I'm not sure if I feel strong enough right now lol...
Otherwise just doing the domestics. Just DH & I & that'll be nice. First weekend alone at our new house!

Hey Barbs :)

No major plans... having dinner and drinks with friends tomorrow.. trying to think of a good place in Burlington to go that I havent been already lol... Tomorrow morning I am going to head to Mapleview and make one last attempt at finding a bathing suit blahhhh its a traumatizing experience LOL

Thats so nice you and DH in the new house! perhaps a bottle of bubbly and some ordering in, is in order?! lol... :) Good luck with the grandma... I dont have any grandparents left but I can imagine haha

And yep - the OPKS are stil light - should be darker by Sunday though. No BD yet so Im glad its taking its time...

I've just been to the doctors shes sending me for a scan to check for polycystic ovarys, a little scared to see what happens but hoping for the best :)

Weekend sounds nice! I've given up on bikini's & wear sexy 1 pieces now lol!!!!
Lame....lol Good luck finding one!

We celebrated w/beer when we moved it. WE're not into champagne so no point!
But hope to get some us time would be nice. Postponed grandma visit...we have SO much to do this weekend & my mood hasn't improved tonnes & she's just very difficult on the best of days.

Good luck w/your OPKs this weekend & get some sexy time in! Lube him up with some beer ;) lol

Weekend sounds nice! I've given up on bikini's & wear sexy 1 pieces now lol!!!!
Lame....lol Good luck finding one!

We celebrated w/beer when we moved it. WE're not into champagne so no point!
But hope to get some us time would be nice. Postponed grandma visit...we have SO much to do this weekend & my mood hasn't improved tonnes & she's just very difficult on the best of days.

Good luck w/your OPKs this weekend & get some sexy time in! Lube him up with some beer ;) lol

LOL I hear you - I am not ready to throw in the bikini towel haha - probably when I have a baby though ahhhh fackkkkkkkk I dont wanna!!!

Sounds likeyou have a peaceful weekend ahead of you :)

Ill keep you posted!

Technically we are on summer hours on Fridays so we can leave at 3 but I have yet to leave before 430 or 5 so far this summer lol... fat chance too much to do!

Nat I looked up the ISO stuff & I've read if you have regular cycle & ovulate to not use it because it can mess up your cycle. I would be very careful & agree with this. Don't fix what's not broken. Tread lightly when it comes to messing with your hormones!!!
Do some more reading, hun. xoxox

Meg, summer hours are awesome. We get that too but what we do is on a long weekend we get an extra day off as long as no clients are booked. We try not to book clients in on those days. So if Monday is the holiday, we close up on the Friday too!
And we pretty much get two weeks off at Christmas. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me!

Nat I looked up the ISO stuff & I've read if you have regular cycle & ovulate to not use it because it can mess up your cycle. I would be very careful & agree with this. Don't fix what's not broken. Tread lightly when it comes to messing with your hormones!!!
Do some more reading, hun. xoxox

Meg, summer hours are awesome. We get that too but what we do is on a long weekend we get an extra day off as long as no clients are booked. We try not to book clients in on those days. So if Monday is the holiday, we close up on the Friday too!
And we pretty much get two weeks off at Christmas. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me!
Thankyou barbs...I have held off with it for this cycle...I worried that I wa rushing into somthing I didn't know all that much about....
If read tht too....but I also see that it can hold of eastrogen whilst on them and then when you stop taking then your body's estrogen comes back with a vengeance and it lease enogh time for eggy to mature.....
I really aught to read more up about it your totally right :thumbup:
I have been phoning every pharmacy in Plymouth today to find out more and to see who has them.....ummmm not one of them....sign maybe?

Oooo sexy one piece eh barbs....lol.....I have one of those but I just haven't got the confidence to wear it..lol....I worry that people are looking lol...
Funny...it used to be the two pieces that I worried about...I need the one piece tho...I don't have to worry about "falling out" lol

Meg good luck with finding your one and only...the bikini...I find it hard to choose aswell....mainly bc I love sparkly things and there's too many to choose from lol...I'm sure you're look great when you finally find it love.and jeez you totally deserve to feel great in one after your amaizing weight loss :thumbup:

Cd 2 stinks today...I am cramping real bad and my hip is in a right wonky way..:wacko: lol
It's nice you and dh have some time alone this weekend....a chance to christen the house maybe? Lol
And good luck with the rest of the unpacking barbs...are you re-decorating too?
Do you have a theme?

Did you mention ADHD?.....well I am sure my oH has this you know.....(my brother does!)
It's difficult to manage for them isn't it...when they find a comfortable place it can take the simplest if things that can change it all...everything is up in arms...
My oH is sooo loud....I wish I could literally shove a sock in his mouth sometimes...lol
He can't sit still...loves to be centre of attention is quite frankly hard fecking work to keep entertained lol....he needs meds I am sure of it lol...
Like for instance he has just finished a 12 hr shift at work...has come home bouncing around And talking really loud...I am REALLY tired and not in the mood for it but i cannot challenge him on this as it will make him worse...lol...so I have to wait for his battery's to run down...so it's going to be a looooong night for me.:thumbup:

In agreeance with barb -pour some lovely wine for him-keep topping it when he is not looking lol...before you know it badda bing badda boom lol
Good luck...lol

:( :) :) xxx

Ashely!!! A line I hear you say! Where,what dpo ?
Show show show lol....we all could do with some good news .yaye...I hope this is it for you.:flower:
Safe journeys to Oklahoma love.:)

Thanks Nat!! Finally made it! 6 1/2 hours later. Lol I will post a pic as soon as I get home sunday night. I should have brought some tests with me... but my mom and grandma came along and they have no idea we are even trying!

Did you mention ADHD?.....well I am sure my oH has this you know.....(my brother does!)
It's difficult to manage for them isn't it...when they find a comfortable place it can take the simplest if things that can change it all...everything is up in arms...
My oH is sooo loud....I wish I could literally shove a sock in his mouth sometimes...lol
He can't sit still...loves to be centre of attention is quite frankly hard fecking work to keep entertained lol....he needs meds I am sure of it lol...
Like for instance he has just finished a 12 hr shift at work...has come home bouncing around And talking really loud...I am REALLY tired and not in the mood for it but i cannot challenge him on this as it will make him worse...lol...so I have to wait for his battery's to run down...so it's going to be a looooong night for me.:thumbup:

In agreeance with barb -pour some lovely wine for him-keep topping it when he is not looking lol...before you know it badda bing badda boom lol
Good luck...lol

:( :) :) xxx

Hi Nat! Yep I sure did lol. He has had it his whole life and now as an adult. It had its positives and negatives like anything else. It's allowed him to be really successful in his career because of the way his mind works. But it also causes him downsides like anxiety and restlessness among other things. We're actually reading some literature on techniques right now which is great :) your DH sounds somewhat similar lol. And I think you handle it the right way for sure! Lol.

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday. Today is CD12 for me ! OPK was light this morning I will take another one later today. We BD this morning too so woot!! Lol. Feeling a bit better now :) hopefully squeeze in a couple more !

How is everyone? barbs and Nat you are right in the muck of AF right? Hope she's over soon!

Ashley are you going to post a picture of your test?!

Nat I think the input on the ISo was valuable. Sounds a bit scary if you don't have cycle issues. Are you going to hold off? It sounded like it?

I just did a quick clean now I'm going to head to the mall and Victorias secret to see if so can find a damn swim suit and maybe some shorts too.

Check in soon! Xx

Success! Got shorts and two bikinis from Victoria's Secret that I am quite happy with :) now I'm laying out back and of course it's cloudy blah!!! Oh well lots of sun in Vegas and California I hope lol

What's everyone up to? Looking forward to dinner and drinks with friends tonight. Going to try and be good and order something healthy!! It's so hard though on the weekends lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->